Eternal_Drifter faces off against Lupus! Where is Jas!?! (2vs2 doubles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does one know the True meaning of Eternal?

Glacier awoke in a thick blanket of sweat, panting heavily and with shock. He sharply surveyed his surroundings, then calmed down as he confirmed there was nothing out of place. He was in his room, and all was fine.

"What was that... oh never mind. Just a stupid dream." The weary trainer mumbled, and then craned his neck to check his alarm clock. Yup, set for 7:30am. Had to wake up nice and early, for a friend requested a reffing in a rather seclusive area.

"Yes, the Location of the match is a bit off the paved road. However, i will make the battle worth your while, i promise. what you will discover will enlighten!"

Glacier shook his head in disdain. While he enjoyed ED's company, sometimes he did not understand him at all. Good kid at heart, but something off.... but never the mind. still night-time. Glacier gave a loud yawn, then stirred back under the covers, regaining entry into the dream world.

The tall, rocky spire was very close now. After riding on his faithful Walrein's back, Glacier could clearly make out the large landform jutting out of the eerily calm ocean. He ran his fingers in the water a little as his hefty partner thrust and chugged, making swift work of the journey.

"Doing good Norita. Almost there, then you can take a break." The grateful Trainer complimented, then braced himself for the final stretch.

Finally, after they reaching the base of the spire, glacier returned his Walrein to her Net Ball, and then gazed in awe. he had to crane his head 90 degrees just to attempt to see the top. he gulped, but then calmly pulled out a black and gold ball. A flash later, and Glacier's Xatu, Twila, appeared. "Alright Girlie, teleport us to the top please!" Glacier politely commanded, and giving her feathers a tight squeeze, he held on tight as a purple aura coated the two. Glacier closed his eyes as a feeling of slight nausea wafted over him (he had experience teleportation sickness many times before, and become adjusted).

The sight at the top was remarkable. Glacier gaped as he could see the peninsulas, islands, and other surrounding spires. "Way up here, huh." he muttered to himself, and then turned to see a single figure, dressed in muted colors.

Eternal Drifter.

An ominous chill creeped up Glacier's spine, making the warm gales of the sea disappear. Though a good companion, being alone with the Drifter, on a huge spire with the crashing waves hundreds of feet below, very far from civilization, made a knot in Glacier's stomach bind faster. With alarmingly old, penetrating eyes, the younger teen coolly made his way forward, almost gliding across the crag. His face did not warm up when he spoke, but his greeting did ease Glacier's nerves somewhat.

"Did you have a safe trip? Hope you didn't mind the journey."

"Oh no, no! It was fine, i promise. Norita likes getting in some exercise."

"......."

"......."

".....my opponent is here."

ED's sudden annoucnement jolted Glacier from his trance, but then he quickly became confused as he looked around. Lupus was not in sight.

"What do you mean Drifte-" Glacier began, but then a blob of black matter arose from the center of the platform. The ref stepped back in surprise, but ED stood stoic, almost like a statue. The Black matter suddenly faded away, revealing another teenager, Lupus_Ater. He stood there for a moment, dazed, as if he did not know where he was or what happened. But as quick as the snap of a camera, he gave a big grin and turned towards the two.

"Hey guys! Sorry i'm late, its a good thing my Braviary can fly fast!" he beamed, then quickly ran to his side of the battle ground preparing his team.

Glacier stood there, still puzzled. "But....he didnt fly here on braviary..." he stuttred out, and then quickly turned to Eternal_Drifter. He caught a quick glance of those aged eyes, but they vanished, and he caught the warm-cool blue eyes of his norm. "Let us begin, shall we Glacier?" he asked calmly, then walked off to his corner, silent but sure.

"Um...oh yes! Let us begin you two!" Glacier started, fumbling with his reffing gear.

2vs2 Doubles 1 FE and 1 NFE
3 Day DQ
Items = Training
Switch = OK
Abilities = All
1 Recover, 3 Chills
Arena: A few miles off the coast of land a large pillar sticks out of the ocean. It reaches up into the clouds, the top blocked from view when the sky is not clear. Atop the pillar lies a square battlefield, traditional in almost every sense. However, a few important differences set this place apart from your standard Pokemon arena.

First of all, the pillar itself is hollow and filled with water, that creates a pool at the fields center, giving combatants a water source other than the sea miles below. Secondly, the field itself is exceptionally thin, and as such all Pokemon who attempt to bury through it will plummet to their demise if they cannot keep themselves aloft. Finally, at each corner of the field are pillars with what appear to be nest-like structures at the top. These features allow sky based Pokemon to rest their wings more easily.

But what is even more important than the physical features of the arena are the natural effects of the location. Due to its location above the tropical seas and the directness of the sun's rays, hail turns to rain before it ever reaches the ground. Additionally, a lack of sand makes summoning a sandstorm impossible.

However, the most prominent feature of the gym is the wind. At this high altitude, strong winds are nearly a constant. The prevailing air currents bring big gusts in from the west on a regular basis, from right behind where the gym leader stands. This provides a constant effect similar to a Tailwind at one third of normal strength for the gym leader's Pokemon. In addition, the strong winds also amplify moves that use their effects, boosting their power and their accuracy as.

Summary:

• No Sandstorm or Hail
  • The thin battle platform prevents Dig.
    • Well technically using Dig will just cause the digging Pokemon to plummet thousands of feet into the water below, putting them out of bounds and knocking them out of the battle.
    • Flying and Levitating Pokemon who won't fall can still use Dig, but it won't actually do anything.
    • Seriously though, this is the flying gym. Why would you be using Dig anyways?
    • All other attacks are allowed.
  • Energy Cost of Roost reduced by 1.
  • Permanent Tailwind-like effect on Gym Leaders side (provides 1.33x speed boost)
  • Wind Based attacks have their base accuracy increased by 10% up to a maximum of 100%
  • Wind Based attacks have base power increased by 2
  • Wind based moves include the following: Hurricane, Razor Wind, Gust, Twister, Air Slash, Ominous Wind, Silver Wind, Heat Wave, Icy Wind (There may be others that I am forgetting)
  • Changes to the accuracy of attacks due to the wind are factored in before any other effects, such as stage boosts to accuracy or evasion.
  • All effects, including the power boost to wind moves and the Tailwind effect, are arena effects, not weather effects, and thus can not be negated by Cloud Nine, Air Lock or other such effects.

LupusAter said:

Tyranitar Thrym (M)
Nature:Naughty (Adds * to Attack; Subtracts * From Special Defense)
Type:
Rock:Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm, Earth Power, Earthquake and Magnitude have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Glyph of Crunch: Raises the base power of Crunch by 1

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 6 +
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3 -
Spe: 61

EC 9/9
MC 0
DC 4/5

Abilities:
Sand Stream (Innate):When entering into battle, this Pokemon summons a massive Sandstorm that does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. The flying gravel and rocks of Sandstorm will do two (2) damage per action to Pokemon that do not have hard bodies (Rock, Ground, and Steel-types) or the Sand Veil, Sand Strength, or Sand Throw Abilities.
Unnerve (DW Locked): The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Attacks:
Thunder Fang
Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Bite
Leer
Sandstorm
Screech
Chip Away
Rock Slide
Scary Face
Thrash
Crunch
Dark Pulse

Dragon Dance
Ancient Power
Iron Head
Aqua Tail
Assurance

Snarl
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Thunderbolt
Hone Claws
Ice Beam
Flamethrower
Aerial Ace

Superpower

Colosshale Jormungandr (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Dark/Water
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Rebound: (Innate) When this Pokemon is released into battle, it senses the hazards the opponent has laid on the field and thrusts them to the other side of the arena where they will affect the opponent's Pokemon. The Pokemon does not suffer the effects of these hazards when it switches in.
Storm Drain: (Innate) This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Flare Boost (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon's Body can harness the heat from a burn into internal energy, fueling its mental capabilities. When Burned, the Pokemon's special attacks do two (2) more damage.

1/6 EC
0 MC
1/5 DC

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3+
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2-
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 85

Attacks:
Leer
Tackle
Mud Shot
Bubblebeam
Rapid Spin
Mud Bomb
Pursuit
Dig
Muddy Water

Fire Fang
Sucker Punch
Aqua Tail

Earthquake
Rock Slide
Payback

Eternal Drifter said:
Decoy the Voltorb

Voltorb (Decoy) (Genderless)
Naive Nature
Type: Electric
Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Soundproof: Type: Innate
Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)
Static: Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
(Dream World: Locked) Aftermath: Type: Innate
If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1-
Spe: 115+ (+30% Accuracy)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 3/6
MC: 0
DC: 2/5

Attacks: (20 Moves Known)
Charge
Tackle
Sonicboom
Spark
Rollout
Screech
Charge Beam
Light Screen
Selfdestruct
Swift
Magnet Rise
Explosion
Mirror Coat

Headbutt
Mimic
Sucker Punch

Toxic
Protect
Thunder
Teleport

Itsumo the Spiritomb

Itsumo (Spiritomb) (Male)
Relaxed Nature
Type: Ghost/Dark
Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Pressure: Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.
(Dream World: Unlocked!) Infiltrator: Type: Innate
Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 30 (-) (29.75 Unrounded) (-10% Evasion)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 18

MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks: (30 Moves Known)
Curse
Pursuit
Confuse Ray
Spite
Shadow Sneak
Faint Attack
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Ominous Wind
Sucker Punch
Nasty Plot
Memento
Dark Pulse

Destiny Bond
Imprison
Pain Split
Smokescreen

Icy Wind
Snatch

Water Pulse
Toxic
Taunt
Protect
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Shock Wave
Rock Tomb
Thief
Will-O-Wisp
Snarl

Order of Operations
-Lupus_Ater sends out his two pokemon, and equips Training items
-Eternal_Drifter sends out his two pokemon, equips Training items, and then issues commands
-Lupus_Ater issues commands
-Glacier_Knight referees

"Eternal Drifter, Lupus Ater.... Begin!"

vs

Let's start easy... Jormungardr, you're up! And take this Exp.Share! Thrym won't get nothing, since my finances are... meagre.

It was supposed to be a simple battle... a simple doubles match, that my opponent had waited for a few days before I had accepted it. And then we waited a little longer while we waited for a referee. At least we were trying to conquer the Stormrage Mountain meanwhile, to pass the time.

While performing some unrelated research with Glacier Knight, I mentioned offhandedly about a lack of willing referees for matches. Perhaps in thanks for guiding him towards the Icy Forest, far to the north from here, he decided to pick up the match.

Of course, if you can't control your Poke'mon, all sorts of things could go wrong.

In example, I was anticpating catching a boat to the area, and then borrowing a trainer's Poke'mon to get up here. Instead, Decoy simply teleported us four up, all the way from the shore.

Butler, my Audino, had decided to come along. No idea why, really. Then again, both he and Itsumo have essentially been at each other's throats every time I turn my back on the pair of them.

Decoy, the Voltorb, I had originally brought along because of some quick research. It seemed to me that the majority of my opponent's Poke'mon that could fit into the Not-Fully-Evolved section were weak to Decoy's strong attack. With the entrance of Jormungandr, my predictions were proved right: Decoy would likely KO one of the opponents... assuming he did not go Itsumo's wishful route and kill them instead. Decoy seemed to be willing to listen to Itsumo more than myself, these days...

And then there was Itsumo himself. An unusual Spiritomb, and extremely violent, even for a Poke'mon that is known for violence. If only I could understand what it said... or any Poke'mon for that matter. Then again, it could be best that ignorance is bliss. Every time the Forbidden Poke'mon glances my way, it seems to smile more, like it has something planned for me...

"Welcome to the Flying Gym," Eternal Drifter says. "I took the time to see when Gym Leader Jas was occupied elsewhere, and invited you two and your Poke'mon up here for a battle. I hope that this proves an interesting battle."

Drifter pointed towards where Jas usually stood when accepting challengers with his sword, the direction from which the wind was blowing.

"In order to keep things even, I recomend you stand there, Glacier. That way, both of us battlers do not have the wind benefit us unfairly."

Upon seeing LupusAter send out his Colosshale, holding his Tyranitar back, Drifter shook his head. "This is a doubles, I am afraid. You'd best send your Tyranitar out as well, though with no stone, the sand most likely won't have any effect."

Drifter pointed to the battlefield where the Colosshale stood, and both Decoy and Itsumo entered, Decoy very fast, while Itsumo took his time.

"Decoy... you take this Exp. Share. No need to give one to Itsumo; He can always borrow someone else's."

Decoy with Exp. Share sent out.
Itsumo with no item sent out.

Decoy:
Action 1: Magnet Rise
Action 2: Thunder (Jormungardr)
Action 3: Charge Beam (Jormungardr)

IF Jormungardr uses an Evasive Damaging move, redirect all remaining attacks to Thrym.

Itsumo:
Action 1: Thief (Jormungardr; Borrow Exp. Share)
Action 2: Imprison (Pursuit, Snarl, Dark Pulse)
Action 3: Icy Wind (Keeping in mind arena effects)

Oh fuck... I have two similar battles, one singles and the other doubles, and I got confused. Even better, we'll have some fun.
And, since I haven't been a teenager for... some time now, I'll drop the pretense.

Thrym, Assurance Itsumo- Crunch Decoy- Assurance Decoy.
Jormungardr, Sucker Punch Itsumo- Mud Bomb Decoy- Sucker Punch Decoy.

Pre-Round

Decoy
EN: 100
Abilities: Soundproof / Static
Stats: 2 / 2 / 2 / 1
Body: Size 1 / Weight 2
Speed: 115 (+30% Acc)
Items: Exp Share

Itsumo
Abilities: Pressure/ Infiltrator
Stats: 3 / 5 / 3 / 4
Body: Size 2 / Weight 5
Speed: 30 (-10% Evasion)
Items:

-VS-

Thrym
HP: 110
Abilities: Sand Stream
Stats: 6 / 4 / 3 / 3
Body: Size 4 / Weight 6
Speed: 61
Items:

Jormungardr
HP: 100
Abilities: Rebound / Storm Drain
Stats: 3 / 2 / 2 / 3
Body: Size 4 / Weight 9
Speed: 85

The sea breeze seemed to return as the battle ensued, and Glacier could taste the briny tang while the two trainers released their beasts.

Lupus decided to bring in the heavy-weights, as the referee gaped at the sight of the colossal Tyranitar and Colosshale. They seemed quite intimidating, although the former's biting sandstorm was not present. "Weird, that species can usually whip up quite a dust devil" Glacier noted, but then shrugged. "Guess its off its game today."

Glacier turned to see Drifter's team, and once again a chill tore through his feeble body. It wasn't decoy, that cute little voltorb, that make him shake so, oh of course not. But Itsumo decided to grace the field with its precense once more.

Hello puny Trainer....since you are here my minion has done his job....
What a good little Drifter he is! Kekekeke.....

The dark, rusty voice bounced through Glacier's head, not able to escape. He winced, but he stood his ground. Focus, Focus!
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
The Battle Began.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Almost simultaneously, two of the pokemon raced to put their actions into....action. Decoy glowed a positive yellow as crackling electricity caused the orb to gravitate in the air.

The other pokemon, however, decided to act in trickery, and Jormungardr jetted forward swiftly, right towards.... Itsumo. The beast began to laugh, eerily. Laugh and Laugh and Laugh, until the Colosshale crashed harshly into the Spector! It did some good damage, and got Itsumo to stop laughing, but at what cost? as Jormungardr hustled back to his spot, he noticed his exp share was missing!

Forget something tubby? Kekekeke!

His unsettling voice cackled through the mind of Glacier, and he had to squint to discover that the naughty spiritomb had stolen the colosshale's item with a ttreacherous theif attack!

Tyranitar wasn't too pleased with Itsumo, and feeling compelled to take revenge for his partner, he gave a fearsome roar, and charged at Itsumo! But what? Once again Itsumo laughed, mocking the beast! laughing and Laughing....

until smash! The assurance attacks did a good deal of damage, and knocked the Spiritomb back to the egde of the spire. However, Itsumo vanished!

".....what?" Glacier asked, then turned to Drifter. The latter shrugged, then nodded as his pokemon returned near side Decoy with a flash, gaped with a sinister grin.

Keep it up fellas, i can do this all day!

maybe the dark, spine-numbing stare of the demon really startled Lupus's duo, or maybe Decoy's Thunder strike caused them to change targets. Nevertheless, the Two pokemon turned their focus to Decoy!, and exploiting its weak defenses, they bestowed harsh blows of mud and crunching! Decoy gave a Blzzpt! of pain, and sank down a foot or two from its hovering perch.

Itsumo's turn.

You want to use the dark magic? Hah! only I can do that, you foolish swine! So take this curse, my dear opponents, and feel my wrath!

As he raged and cursed, his purple body suddenly burst into an array of green, dark and light hues, swirling in a dizzying manner. Then, at the climax of the rant, they exploded across the feild, absorbing all of the arena!

"Ick! I dont want to be covered in this green ecto-gunk!" Glacier whined vainly, trying to scrape the colors off his garb.

Itsumo merely cackled, and his opponents turned pale as they felt their dark magic being blocked by a stronger, more powerful foe....

But instead of standing up to the manevolent enemy, they once again set blow upon blow on its teammate, the innocent Voltorb! Another Sucker Punch and Assurance combo caused panic within the machine's system, and random spurts of electricity began to leak from its cage.

Bzzt....error....Bzzt! Error Error! Charge...Bzzpt....Beam!

thankfully for voltorb, the stream of electricity caused Jormungardr to become paralyzed! feeling more confident, the Orb sent a controlled beam of charged voltage at the aquatic pokemon, and it reeled in pain. Voltorb gave what seemed to be a beam, then turned approvingly to.....

Itsumo.

It was as if Drifter wasn't even there, or in control. The spiritomb took the stage, and attacked as it pleased. This time, it gave a sickening giggle, almost baby-like, and the ocean gales whipped up. Frost coated Glacier's Glasses and a burst of chilling air slashed through the arena, slowing Team Lupus down. They seemed quite sluggish, though the bitter cold did not last long, and so did not inflict much damage.

None can be faster than Itsumo! Kekekeke!

And so the first round came to an end, as Glacier, suspicious of the Spiritomb, took careful notes as to see how much damage was done.

Post Round

Decoy
HP: 27
EN: 83

Itsumo
HP: 68
EN: 84

-VS-

Thrym
HP: 104
EN: 77
Items:

Jormungardr
HP: 56
EN: 89
Imprisoned 5a (snarl/dark pulse/pursuit)
Items:

Action One

Colosshale used Sucker Punch!
Critical Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [7581, NO]
(8+3+(4.5-7.5)) x1 = -8HP to Istumo

Colosshale -7EN

Decoy used Magnet Rise!
Decoy rose for 6 actions!

Decoy -5EN

Thrym used Assurance!
Critical Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [2843, NO]
(10+3+(8.5-7.5)) x1 = -14HP to Itsumo

Thrym -8EN

Itsumo used Thief!

Critical Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [104, YES]
(4+3+3+(4.5-4.5)) x1 = -10HP to Jorm
Itsumo stole the Exp Share!

Itsumo -3EN

Action Two

Decoy used Thunder!
Critical Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [3997, NO]
Para Roll: [1-3000 Yes, 3001-10000 No]= [5731, NO]
(12+3+(3-4.5)) x1.5 = -20HP to Jorm

Decoy -7 EN

Colosshale used Mud Bomb!
Hit Roll: [1-8500 Yes, 8501-10000 No]= [2144, YES]
Critical Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [8121, NO]
(7+(3-3)) x1.5 = -11HP to Decoy

Colosshale -7EN

Thrym used Crunch!
Critical Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [0064, YES]
Def Drop Roll: [1-2000 Yes, 2001-10000 No]= [3276, NO]
Para Roll: [1-3000 Yes, 3001-10000 No]= [5707, NO]
(8+3+3+(8.5-3)) x1 = -20HP to Decoy

Thrym -7EN

Itsumo used Imprison!
Decoy/Thrym/Jorm cannot use Pursuit/Snarl/Dark Pulse for 6 actions!

Itsumo -8EN

Action Three

Colosshale used Sucker Punch!
Critical Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [5983, NO]
Para Roll: [1-3000 Yes, 3001-10000 No]= [2486, YES]
(8+3+(4.5-3)) x1 = -13HP to Decoy
Colosshale was paralyzed by Decoy's Static!

Colosshale -7EN

Decoy used Charge Beam!
Critical Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [742, NO]
Spa boost Roll: [1-7000 Yes, 7001-10000 No]= [9043, NO]
(5+3+(3-4.5)) x1.5 = -10HP to Jorm

Decoy -5EN

Thrym used Assurance!
Critical Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [9009, NO]
Para Roll: [1-3000 Yes, 3001-10000 No]= [6722, NO]
(10+3+(8.5-3)) x1 = -19HP to Decoy

Thrym -8EN

Itsumo used Icy Wind!
Critical Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [7660, NO]
Critical Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [2224, NO]
(6+(4.5-4.5)) x.67 = -4HP to Jorm
(6+(4.5-4.5)) x1 = -6HP to Thrym
Thrym's speed was lowered!
Jorm's speed was lowered!

Itsumo -5EN

Order of Operations
Lupus_Ater attacks
Eternal_Drifter attacks
Glacier_Knight Referees

Drifter's pokemon seem to be at a disadvantage, especially Decoy..... but with that evil spirit and its dark plan, what will be the outcome of the match? Can Lupus stay on his toes, or succumb to Drifter's Craftiness?

Oh, look at the cute little ball of souls playing evil god! How quaint... Let's show'em some true dark power!
Thrym, Rock Slide- Crunch Itsumo- Stone Edge Itsumo.
Jormungardr, Payback Decoy- Muddy Water- Aqua Tail Itsumo.
If fully paralyzed A1, shift actions back.

"Is Itsumo playing with you?" Drifter asks. "I wonder..."

"Aud!" Butler shouts, quickly grabbing the edge of the arena and ducking down beneath the battlefield, hanging on.

Well done... I made an error previously, neglecting your damage for the sake of a useless defense... but for now... end this...

Decoy started sparking, and glowing in a light as it looked at the two opponents on the field.

"Oh," Drifter says, following Butler's lead.

Of course Itsumo would have no qualms having an ally of his using Explosion. Not even in a crowded mall or Poke'mon Center. Itsumo was immune to the blast!

Decoy:
Action 1: Explosion
Action 2: Explosion
Action 3: Explosion

Itsumo:
Action 1: Pain Split (Thrym)
Action 2: Will-O-Wisp (Thrym)
Action 3: Shock Wave (Jormungardr)

IF Flinched action 1, Push Actions back.

Pre-Round

Decoy
HP: 27
EN: 83

Itsumo
HP: 68
EN: 84

-VS-

Thrym
HP: 104
EN: 77
Items:

Jormungardr
HP: 56
EN: 89
Imprisoned 5a (snarl/dark pulse/pursuit)
Items:

Sacrifices can be made
are they worth it?
the life, taken...
was it their choice? or are they pawns
Pawns in a game far beyond our grasp?
who is to know? who is to ask?
What lies past the clouded veil.

Post Round

Decoy
HP: 0
EN: 0

Itsumo
HP: 65
EN: 60

-VS-

Thrym
HP: 60
EN: 53
Status: -1 Speed, Imprisoned 2a (snarl/dark pulse/pursuit), burned (2DPA, -3 physical attacks)
Items:

Jormungardr
HP: 22
EN: 73
Imprisoned 2a (snarl/dark pulse/pursuit)
Items:

Action One

Decoy used Explosion!
Critical Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [4339, NO]
Critical Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [2721, NO]
(25+(3-6)) x.67 = -15HP to Thrym
(25+(3-3)) x1 = -25HP to Jorm

Decoy -20EN
Decoy Faints!

Itsumo used Pain Split!
Thrym -25HP
Itsumo +25HP

Itsumo -13EN

Colosshale used payback!
Para Roll: [1-1500 Yes, 1501-10000 No]= [4385, NO]
but decoy has fainted!

Colosshale -8EN

Thrym used Rock Slide!
Crit Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [7523, NO]
(8+3+(8.5-7.5)) x1 = -10HP to Itsumo

Thrym -7EN

Action Two

Itsumo used Will-O-Wisp!
Hit Roll: [1-7500 Yes, 7501-10000 No]= [5791, YES]
Thrym is Burned!

Itsumo -7EN

Colosshale used Muddy Water!
Para Roll: [1-1500 Yes, 1501-10000 No]= [783, YES]
Jorm is paralyzed!

Thrym used Crunch!
Critical Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [8411, NO]
Def Drop Roll: [1-2000 Yes, 2001-10000 No]= [5996, NO]
(5+3+(8.5-7.5)) x1 = -9HP to Itsumo

Thrym -9EN

Burn: Thrym -2HP

Action Three

Itsumo used Shock Wave!
Critical Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [3749, NO]
(6+(4.5-4.5)) x1.5 x -9HP to Jorm

Itsumo -4EN

Colosshale used Aqua Tail!
Critical Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [3002, NO]
Para Roll: [1-1000 Yes, 1000-10000 No]= [4730, NO]
(9+3+(4.5-7.5)) x1 = -9HP to Itsumo

Colosshale -8EN

Thrym used Stone Edge!
Hit Roll: [1-9000 Yes, 9000-10000 No]= [9491, NO]
the attack missed!

Thrym -8EN

Can you hear the wind of your destruction?

Itsumo:
Action 1: Ominous Wind (Jormungardr)
Action 2: Shock Wave (Jormungardr)
Action 3: Ominous Wind (Jormungardr)

IF Flinched, push actions back.
IF Protective/Evasive move used successfully on Jormungardr, use Toxic on Thrym and push actions back.

Well, there's a lovely breeze here, if that's what you mean...
Jorm, Payback-Sucker Punch-Payback.
Thrym, Stone Edge- Assurance+Assurance- Cooldown(Stone Edge).
IF Jormungardr is fully paralyzed A2, change A2 to Crunch+Crunch.

Itsumo
HP: 65
EN: 60

-VS-

Thrym
HP: 60
EN: 53
Status: -1 Speed, Imprisoned 2a (snarl/dark pulse/pursuit), burned (2DPA, -3 physical attacks)
Items:

Jormungardr
EN: 73
Imprisoned 2a (snarl/dark pulse/pursuit)
Items:

Fury.
Deceit.
Treachery.
Pain.
Grief.
Wrath.

Blood.

Itsumo
EN: 50

-VS-

Thrym
HP: 54
EN: 15
Items:

Jormungardr
HP: -1
EN: 0

Items:

Action One

Itsumo used Ominous Wind
Crit Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [1226, NO]
Stat Roll: [1-1000 Yes, 1001-10000 No]= [3872, NO]
(8+3+(4.5-4.5)) x.67 = -7HP to Jorm

Itsumo -3EN

Colosshale used payback!
Para Roll: [1-500 Yes, 501-10000 No]= [113, YES]
colosshale is paralyzed!

Thrym used Stone Edge
Hit Roll: [1-9000 Yes, 9001-10000 No]= [9176, NO]
Stone Edge missed!

Thrym -8EN

Burn -2HP Thrym

Action Two

Itsumo used Shock Wave
Crit Roll: [1-625 Yes, 625-10000 No]= [8347, NO]
(6+(4.5-4.5)) x1.5 = -9 HP to Jorm

Itsumo -4EN

Colosshale used Super Crunch!
Critical Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [2391, NO]
Def Drop Roll: [1-4000 Yes, 4001-10000 No]= [4001, NO]
(21+(4.5-7.5)) x1 = -18HP to Itsumo

Jorm -25EN

Thrym used Super Assurance!
Critical Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [0012, YES]
(25+3+3+(8.5-7.5)-3) x1 = -29HP to Itsumo

Thrym -30EN

Action Three

Itsumo used Ominous Wind
Crit Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [6658, NO]
Stat Roll: [1-1000 Yes, 1001-10000 No]= [9384, NO]
(8+3+(4.5-4.5)) x.67 = -7HP to Jorm

Itsumo -3EN

Jorm fainted!

Thrym cooled down!

Itsumo
EN: 50

-VS-

Thrym
HP: 54
EN: 15
Items:

The weak fall,
and the mighty rise
but are the mighty justified?
can the mighty be trusted?
or are they despicable...
who is to determine?

Itsumo
HP: 14
EN: 43

-VS-

Thrym
HP: 50
EN: -7
Items:

Action One

Thrym used Dark Pulse
Crit Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [8936, NO]
Flinch Roll: [1-2000 Yes, 2001-10000 No]= [4694, NO]
(8+3+(4.5-7.5)) x1 = -8HP to Itsumo

Thrym -7EN

Itsumo used Spite!
Dark Pulse has been spited!

Itsumo -5EN

Burn -2HP Thrym

Action Two

Itsumo used Snatch!
Snatched the chill!
Itsumo +12EN

Itsumo -4EN

Thrym does nothing!

Action Three

Itsumo used protect!
Itsumo is protected from Dark Pulse

Itsumo -10EN

Thrym used Dark Pulse!

Crit Roll: [1-625 Yes, 626-10000 No]= [2731, NO]
Flinch Roll: [1-2000 Yes, 2001-10000 No]= [8887, NO]
(8+3+(4.5-7.5)) x1 = -8HP to Itsumo

Thyrm -15EN

Thrym Fainted due to lack of EN!

Eternal_Drifter Wins!

Prizes
ED and LA get 1CC

Decoy 1EC/3MC/1DC
Itsumo 4MC/2KOC

Thrym 1EC/2MC/1DC/1KOC
Jorm 1EC/3MC/1DC

Glacier gets 4UC

(Thanks for this, Glacier Knight. Let's wrap this up and start the main plot, shall we?)

"Why do you command a few of my Poke'mon, some of which ignore me?"

"I have my reasons... you will find out, and you will regret it."

"I can't let you take control of my Poke'mon, so you must go."

"Really? You'll never be rid of me..."

"Butler, help me lift him."

"You're going to toss me off of this pilliar?"

"Yes."

"I have chosen you for a purpose. You will not be rid of me so easily."

"Go! And don't come back!"

"May you one day soon wake to find you were only ever a dream!"

Itsumo has fallen off the pilliar.

"He's gone. Good thing too, Butler. I think he was starting to get a little too powerful."

Bzzt!

"Wait. Decoy, what are you-"

Decoy used Tackle!

"Woah... woah... WOOOOAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Eternal Drifter has fallen off the pillar.

Neither Eternal Drifter or Itsumo were found.

Glacier nods as the battle comes to an end. Regrettably, the one that concerns him, Itsumo, finds a way to victory. Though much larger, and seemingly powerful, the brute of a tyranitar falls to the ground, a whelp of pain. Alongside its previously fallen comrade, the two dark pokemon groan in defeat, leaving a shaky and somewhat embarrass trainer.

"Heheh.... good match?" Lupus hesitantly calls, now disturbed as well. Glacier quickly shifts to his work, hoping to ignore any possible eye contact with the Spiritomb. He catches a glimpse of Lupus rushing to treat his fallen pokemon's wounds, and Eternal.... talking? talking to his pokemon..... oh never mind that, back to the paper work.

yes yes, all calculations seems fine.... carry the 4, paralysis was effective....

*whoosh*

Glacier looked up with a startle, as the sound of something falling passed through the area. "What the-" he speculated with a stare, looking across the rocky spire. Eternal and Butler, his Audino, stood tall and proud, by the edge. Eternal stared hard at the harsh turd below, as though he just defeated a dark opponent. Glacier sighed, but then realized.

Itsumo? Where did he-

But fear suddenly encroached on the Ref, as he noticed a small orb spin quickly from its fainting grounds. Voltorb? but it exploded.....

Clearly not. Glacier noticed an insidious look in its eyes. They were completely black, as though possessed. The teen's mind suddenly seared with pain, and a loud cackle shook his body

KEKEKEKEKEKE. FALL. SOON YOU WILL ALL FALL.

Glacier dropped to one knee, trying to shake off the stupor. he weakly glanced in front of him, just in time to see the Electric pokemon crash into his unsuspecting trainer.

Eternal fell, Eternally.

"Well son, i hate to say it, but he's nowhere to be found." A large man, who clearly packed on a few pounds since summer ended, reported remorselessly, as Glacier stood huddled on the back of the Lapras. Blankets covering him in hopes to reduce shock, he stood shaking, attempting to balance as the harsh waves crashed below the beast. The Gym area was closed now, which would severely tick off Jas, once he caught whiff.

"Alright. Thanks for your help Deck." The quiet teen murmured, staring down at the gray shell of Lapras.

Deck Knight put a shoulder on Glacier. "Dogfish and the others are searching the whole area, above and below the water. chances are though the underwater surges sucked them up." Glacier only nodded.

kekeke...

Glacier's head shot up, bewildered, and he stared into the horizon. A cold chill iced his spine once more, as it did up on the spire.

could it be...

Glacier swore he saw a tiny brown rock floating in the distance.

Kekekekeke.... see you soon Glacier Knight....

The End....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)