UU Mini-tournament #4: Standard [Won by hilarious]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Beat Django 2-1, the first two were clean enough but massive hax in the last game q_q

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
New Breed and I have a 9 hour time difference but we've been trying to schedule a battle this entire week, I missed one of our scheduled times

edit but now he missed one of our scheduled games too u_u

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Gone to the Beach gets the activity win; and I get the win vs Demist because I won game one and he failed to contact me to complete the series.

Round 3:

Level 51 vs TPO3
Alice vs hilarious
ThunderBlunder vs kokoloko
Gone to the Beach vs DestinyUnknown

Deadline is Thursday at 11:59 PM EST. Get it done!

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
i'm still waiting for a reply from my opp, if this doesn't get done i unabashedly ask for an activity win especially seeing as half this tour had people win by activity at least once

never mind again i won with the blessings of lady luck

Nas

Banned deucer.
ya because re-rolling matchups that have 3 possible outcomes is so difficult.

SMFH.

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
won my first match, will need to play the rest later

because destinyunknown is busy beating the shit out of some poor guy in ost9

i won the best of 3

Yeah, congratulations pif!! Although the battles weren't great, one can tell you're a really good battler and therefore deserving of the victory. (I think koko should've used Kaleidoscope either way, the battles would've been more even lol)

koko edit: fuck it man; ball hard using the same team every time or go home!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)