Shazamo vs Flora ref: gk

Status
Not open for further replies.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
LET'S NOT POST YET

RULES said:
1v1 Singles
DQ time = 7 Days
No Recovery 5 Chills

Arena:
Pokemon Battle Arena (Just like in the anime)

Features:
A stadium just like the ones you see ash battle in. But with a twist.
Like Super Smash Brothers Brawl, the arena is constantly changing. The stadium starts neutral, but every two rounds the stadium alters the battling environment according to the different weather conditions: Sandstorm, Sunny Day, Rain and Hail. All having a 1/4 chance of appearing (standard weather effects apply).

Switch = KO
No Items
1 Ability
Shazamo only gave me one Pokemon sooooooooooooo

Torchic (*) [Torchic] (M)
Nature: Adamant
HP: 90
Atk: ****(+)
Def: **
SpA: **(-)
SpD: **
Spe: 45
Energy: 100
Boosts: Nope
Other: Nope

ability is Blaze

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Aw, I wanted to face Eevee. I wanted to use Snorunt.

I won't use Chinchou though. I don't even think she can swim on ground (not sure why I took you). Soooo that leaves...

GO EXCADRIL - err, I MEAN GARNET (Croagunk)! Ability is Anticipation because I don't want her burning and 3 less damage from Peck is cool.

So I think we're pretty evenly matched. We both got the same stats (except for Speed)! I can't use Rock Slide until the Sandstorm stage arrives. Torchic's Peck attack probably does like 10 damage, approximately (Flame Charge probably too). And for that reason, I think Cross Chop does around that too, if not more.

Okay, uhh, since I'm noob with you Garnet, let's just try to take it easy and face staredown at Torchic with a Taunt so there's no annoying stuff going on! Then somehow there must be some mud on the ground, right? Kick up a Mud-slap if there's mud to blind Torchic a bit, but otherwise, get yourself attacked (that means attack last instead of attacking first even with your superior Speed) and use Revenge. Finish up with a Cross Chop and hopefully break Torchic's neck in half (yes!).

Taunt - Mud-slap if there's mud or dirt in this arena / otherwise wait to get attacked first and Revenge - Cross Chop

I'm also fine if Garnet isn't allowed to wait to get that Revenge in. Damage's damage.

Revenge:The Pokemon waits for its opponent to attack it and slams into it. The move's power is increased to 12 if the Pokemon was damaged this action.

Attack Power: 6 | Accuracy:100% | Energy Cost: 8 | Effect Chance:--

Cross Chop: The Pokemon crosses it’s arms and unleashes a devastating energy charged blow. The strike is so powerful it often results in a critical hit.

Attack Power: 10 | Accuracy: 80% | Energy Cost: 7 | Effect Chance: --

Mud-Slap: The Pokémon turns around and kicks up clumps of mud at the opponents eyes, reducing their Accuracy by one (1) stage.

Attack Power: 4 | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 3 | Effect Chance: --

Taunt: The Pokemon taunts and sneers at the opponent, enraging the opponent and making them only capable of using attacking moves for the following 6 (six) actions.

Attack Power: -- | Accuracy: 100% | Energy Cost: 10 | Effect Chance: --

Ooh, how perceptive, well my ability will be blaze no doubt, and i guess ill have to play fire spin to limit garnet's movements and carry on with flame charge and flame charge.

summary:
Fire Spin~Flame Charge~ Flame Charge

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm gonna go with the surface being clay, so no mud/dig

Boosts: Nope
Other: Nope

Croagunk (Garnet) (F)
Spe: 50
Boosts: None
Other: None

Garnet Taunt 10 Energy, Torchic Fire Spin 7 HP 3 Energy
Garnet Revenge 18 HP 8 Energy, Torchic Flame Charge 11 HP 3 Energy
Garnet Cross Chop 16 HP 6 Energy, Tochic Flame Charge 11 HP 7 Energy

Fire Spin 4 HP

Torchic, nothing close to a beast comfortable with being forced to constantly adapt to his surroundings finds himself in an arena that is bound to push him out of his comfort area. Not exactly in the best of moods, Torchic starts off the first round by using Fire Spin in hopes of putting Garnet, a Croagunk and Torchic's opposition for the day, in a similar situation. Garnet simply responds like any mature frog would do and Taunts Torchic about his lack of arms. Now Torchic is not only uncomfortable with his surroundings, but is dealing with an opponent that doesn't respect him... in fact, Garnet has been waiting to attack despite being faster than Torchic, another insult. To show Garnet who will be winning the next 100m dash between the two, Torchic rushes at Garnet with a Flame Charge that only allows Garnet to hit back with a boosted Revenge that sends the little chick flying. This match of pride is clearly not going Torchic's way, but is remedied when he wins another race with Nitro Charge. Garnet, still calm, takes the hit, but is able to Cross Chop Torchic before he is able to dash away.

HP: 66
Energy: 87
Boosts: Taunted 4 more actions
Other: +2 Speed

Croagunk (Garnet) (F)
HP: 57
Spe: 51
Energy: 77

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright Garnet, let's get our victory game plan going! Just do what I say: let Torchic's much increased Speed get a hit on you and Revenge all the way!

Revenge - Revenge - Revenge

We got all the energy to do this AND for one more action!

edit: sorry GK for the boring orders, but that's my plan. and please no sunny day T_T

little gk

competitive oosos player

HP: 66
Energy: 87
Boosts: Taunted 4 more actions
Other: +2 Speed

Croagunk (Garnet) (F)
HP: 57
Energy: 77

Torchic Peck 4 Damage 2 Energy, Garnet Revenge 18 HP 8 Energy
Torchic Flame Charge 11 HP 3 Energy, Garnet Revenge 18 HP 12 Energy
Torchic Flame Charge 11 HP 7 Energy, Garnet Revenge 18 HP 16 Energy

As Torchic starts to become accustomed to his role as the aggressor in this battle along with his surroundings, he goes in and Pecks at Garnet's face. It's not like Garnet cares much about this, she just responds casually with a punishing Revenge. Suddenly, it seems as though someone turned the air conditioning on! As the temperature of the arena drops, Torchic fights the cold by using Flame Charge in order to warm himself out. Once again, Garnet doesn't gives a fuck and surprises Torchic yet again with Revenge. This didn't do much to help poor Torchic, since the flames from his latest attack didn't last very long, so he uses Flame Charge again. Garnet uses Revenge on both Torchic and Flora for making her use this attack four times in five actions. As clouds form, hail begins to fall and a gunshot is heard as the silhouette of an Arceus falls.

HP: 12
Energy: 75
Boosts: Taunted 1 more action
Other: +3 Speed

Croagunk (Garnet) (F)
HP: 31
Energy: 41

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
YAY HAIL!

Ooookay Garnet, (sorry for the revenges you didn't have to hit me so hard! <_<) so hail will help us destroy this fiery chick. Make sure that your first attack never ever misses with a sneaky Faint Attack. With hail making the chick fall to 1 HP, finish him with a finale Bullet Punch to the face!

Faint Attack - Bullet Punch - Bullet Punch

er yeah gg =D

little gk

competitive oosos player
sorry about the wait

HP: 12
Energy: 75
Boosts: Taunted 1 more action
Other: +3 Speed

Croagunk (Garnet) (F)
HP: 31
Energy: 41

Torchic Flame Charge 11 HP 3 Energy, Garnet Faint Attack 9 HP 4 Energy
Garnet Bullet Punch more than 1 HP

Hail 2 HP

As a winter storm begins to howl, Torchic tries to heat himself up with a Flaming Charge directed at Garnet! A grunt of pain can be heard from her, but she's quickly able to vanish into the storm and hit Torchic with a Faint Attack. Torchic is all but finished when he is finally knocked out by a Bullet Punch

Croagunk (Garnet) (F)
HP: 20
Energy: 30 something

simple rewards, both pokemon get 1 ec, dc, and mc with garnet getting a ko counter

you get your tc's too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)