*MATCH OVER* Kannon vs. Rolf SPEED (Ref: Acklow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Welcome to Kannon vs. Rolf!!​

YOU CAN NOW COMMENT. THIS IS CURRENTLY THE RECORD HOLDER FOR BEING THE SHORTEST BATTLE IN CAP ASB HISTORY.

Anyways the rules:

Kannon said:
1v1 singles
in the power plant: Wild pokemon can attack if disturbed, lots of electronics and generators for cover
Rolf said:
All abilities
No chills/recovering
No items boyo.
Alrighty, let's get this matchup underway, Kannon, you send out your first mon, then Rolf follows up and posts his actions. Kannon will then post his actions and then I'll ref. We swap places and eventually this battle will be over in no time.

GOGOGOGOGOGOOOOOOO!!!!

Acklow

Elekid ['Kid] (M)
Nature: Lonely
Health: 90
Energy: 100%

Tepig [Skrimir] (M)
Nature: Brave
Health: 100
Energy: 100 %

ROUND 1 BEGIN!!!

Okay. I'm going to be very blunt this battle. So blunt, that I won't even describe what should have happened...oh alright, I'll describe it a little...

Anyways, 'Kid is so fast. So so fast... Them motha' fucka's legs are SUPERcharged!! So he decides to Meditate. He begins to focus his brain in such a way that he begins to think he is much more PIMPLIER than Skrimir. Of course Skrimir Yawns out of boredom. 'Kid loses his focus a bit, because he's all Lonely and stuff, and Skrimir is the only bud he has to Pokebattle right now. Looks like 'Kid is a bit drowsy...

So now 'Kid is kinda' angry. He's not happy because Skirmir was bored out of his wits about 'Kid's focus and lonely mindset. Skrimir is so Brave after all, that he doesn't care if it bothers 'Kid so much. But 'Kid won't have it. He Thunderpunches!! Skirmir of course decides to Flame Charge. HIS SPEED GOES UP ONE STAGE OMYFUDGINGBUDDHA!!!

Skrimir is soooooo sooooo fast. He's freakin'

Anyways, he decides to Flame charge again!!! HIS SPEEED IS GOOING TO OOOOBBBBERRRRR LEVELS!!!! 'Kid isn't happy. He's usually the fastest kid on the block, so he decides to Thunderpunch again!!!!

END ROUND 2!!​

Elekid ['Kid] (M)
Health: 68
Energy: 81%
Other: (+1 Attack)

Tepig [Skrimir] (M)
Health: 74
Energy: 83%
Other: None

Thunderpunch: 13 Damage (Rounded up), 6 Energy +2 Consecutively
Flame Charge: 11 Damage, 4 Energy +2 Consecutively

Acklow

Elekid ['Kid] (M)
Health: 68
Energy: 81%

Tepig [Skrimir] (M)
Health: 74
Energy: 83%
Other: None

ROUND 2 BEGINS!

SO SKRIMIR IS SOOOOOOO FREAKIN' DEAKIN' FAST THAT HE IS JUST A BLURRRRRRR!!!!
WITH HE DECIDES TO FLAME CHARGE AGAIN!!! 'KID IS PISSSSEEEDD!!!! SOOO PISSED, THAT HE WILD CHARGES STRAIGHT INTO SKRIMIR!!!! THE STADIUM IS EXPLODING UNDER THE SHEER WEIGHT OF THE IMPACT!!!

BUT SADLY 'KID PASSES OUT. HE'S SO PISSED THAT HE PASSED OUT OF POSSIED POODLES!!! SO SKRIMIR BASHES 'KID WITH A OVERPOWERFUL TAKE DOWN!!! OF COURSE, 'KID WAS ONLY TAKING A LIGHT NAP, BUT HE WAKES UP DUE TO THE SHEER FORCE!!! LUUUUUKKKEEE USE THE FOOORRRRCEEE!!!

'KID THEN DECIDES TO PROTECT SO THAT NOTHING COULD HAPPEN THIS ROUND, SO SKRIMIR POINTLESSLY TRIES TO FLAME CHARGE BUT EPICALLY FAILS...

END ROUND 2!!!

Elekid ['Kid] (M)
Health: 42
Energy: 60%

Tepig [Skrimir] (M)
Health: 57
Energy: 64%
Other: (Faster than Elekid, fo sho)

Flame Charge: 11 Damage
Wild Charge: 17 Damage (Rounded Up), 4 Recoil (Rounded Down)
Take Down: 15 Damage (Rounded Up), 4 Recoil (Rounded Up)

Acklow

Elekid ['Kid] (M)
Health: 42
Energy: 60%

Tepig [Skrimir] (M)
Health: 57
Energy: 64%
Other: (Faster than Elekid, fo sho)

BEGIN ROUND 3!!!

ENTER INTO THE BEAUTY THAT IS KNOWN AS POKEMON BATTLING!!!

CHILDREN OF ALL AGES, WATCH AS THE AMAZING SKRIMIR YAWNS IN SHEER BOREDOM OF THIS FIGHT!!! BUT THEN 'KID LEERS DA FOOL OUT OF HIS PANTS! SKRIMIR'S DEFENSES ARE DROPPED BY ONE STAGE!!!! OOOOOHHHH NNOOOEESSS!!!!

'KID IS ONCE AGAIN FASTA THEN SKRIMIR, AND HE WILDLY CHARGES STRAIGHT INTO SKRIMIR AS SKRIMIR FLAME CHARGES STRAIGHT INTO 'KID!!!! TWO CHARGES ARE ALWAYS BETTER THAN ONE!!!!

SKRIMIR IS JUST TOOOOOOO FAAAASSSTTT!!!! HE TAKES DOWN 'KID, WHILE 'KID LAZILY THUNDERPUNCHES SKRIMIR!!!! BUT THEN 'KID FALLS ASLEEP!!!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHH NNOOOOOOOEEEESSSS!!!!

END ROUND 3!!!!

Elekid ['Kid] (M)
Health: 16
Energy: 43%

Tepig [Skrimir] (M)
Health: 40
Energy: 46%
Other: (Faster than Elekid, fo sho) (-1 Defense)

Wild Charge: 18, 5 Recoil Damage (rounded up)
Flame Charge: 11 Damage
Take Down: 15 Damage, 4 Recoil Damage (Rounded up)
Thunderpunch: 16 Damage (rounded up)

Acklow

And this folks has been the fastest battle in CAP ASB history (I'm quite sure of it)...

I mean, seriously, 4 ROUNDS???!!!!!! And in around 1 1/2 hours?!!! There's something wrong with that...

I think we broke a record here. Congrats Rolf for winning the battle.

After applying everything here's how things should roll:
I get 1 Ref counter.
Rolf and Kannon each get 2 trainer counters.
'Kid gets 1 counter for each slot.
Skrimir gets 1 counter for each slot and a KO counter as well.

Good game you guys!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)