[GK wins] Acklow vs GK [ref: rofl]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo yo yo lets go

FINAL DESTINATION!!! NO ITEMS!!! CLASSIC COMPETITIVE BATTLE!

Acklow sends out his Trapinch!

Trapinch (Female)
Nature: Mild (Adds * to Special Attack, and subtracts * from Defense)
Characteristic: Likes to relax. Mild-mannered, Firefly often let's her teammates do all the work. However, when it comes down to business, she will not let them down and strives to take on her opponents head-on.
Type:
Ground
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings. Knock Down, Rock Slide, Sandstorm, and Stealth Rock have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: ****
Def: *(-)
SpA: ***(+)
SpD: **
Spe: 10

EC: 3/4/9
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Abilities:
Hyper Cutter:
This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.
Arena Trap:This Pokemon has great knowledge of the field and can always remain close to an earthbound foe no matter where it runs, flying opponents and levitating Pokemon are unaffected.
Sheer Force (DW):This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Attacks:
Bite
Sand-attack
Faint Attack
Sand Tomb
Focus Energy
Quick Attack
Earth Power
Dig
SolarBeam
Rock Slide

GK on the other hand sends out...

Porygon [Brian] (Gender: nope)
Nature: Bold

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; Bite, Claw Sharpen, Crunch, Dig, Double Kick, Hammer Arm, Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Rock Smash, Shadow Claw, Sunny Day, Wild Charge have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Porygon
HP: 100
Atk: **(-)
Def: ****(+)
SpA: ***
SpD: ***
Spe: 40

EC: 2/9
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Download: (Innate) At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage increase on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher special defense. For ties, Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Analyze (DW): (Can be Enabled) If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attack has +5% (flat) more accuracy do two (2) more damage. However, the opponents attacks have +10% (flat) accuracy.

Attacks:
Conversion 2
Tackle
Sharpen
Conversion
Agility
Psybeam
Recover
Magnet Rise
Tri Attack
Magic Coat
Signal Beam
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Thunder Wave

GK acts first, then Acklow. Swap to Acklow -> GK after that, then rinse and repeat.

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok, we'll use tri attack, then psybeam, then another tri attack. If it uses sand attack, use magic coat

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Fine, if he's using Pory, then I guess I'll have to bring out the big guns.

Combo Quick Attack and Dig! That way he misses with Tri-Attack and Psybeam. Then re-appear after he uses the last Tri-Attack.

HP: 100
Energy: 100
Boosts: None
Other: Bee-boop

Trapinch [Firefly] (Female)
HP: 90
Energy: 100
Other: bugga bug

Both Pokemon, individually selected by their trainers, are rearing and ready to face off. Brian fires off a Tri-Attack at Firefly, but Firefly anticipates the attack and scurries to dig underground. Unfortunately, part of the attack hits her wagging butt as he sinks into the ground. Even with a Quick Attack, Trapinch is still something of a slowpoke! Porygon searches mentally for the whereabouts of Firefly and finds him enough to shock him partially with a Psybeam. Firefly feels the attack but waits underground a bit longer to hear Brian fire off a Tri-Attack unpatiently at the ground. Firefly strikes with a Dig attack!

HP: 89
Energy: 83

HP: 79
Energy: 79

Acklow

Alright, we have little that we can do against such a foe. Start by Sand-Tombing him. We want him to be stuck in a fray of damage in which he has little control over. Follow it through with an Earth Power into it's pseudo-feet. Lastly, I want you to dodge his final move by hitting him with a Quick Attack.

So:
1)Sand Tomb (try to hold him inside it, and don't let him out)
2)Earth Power
3)Quick Attack (and try to dodge)

little gk

competitive oosos player
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well all we can really do is tri attack to get some damage off before the sand tomb. As it uses sand tomb, use Agility to speed up the sand tomb and finish up by using tri attack to push it towards the incoming trapinch

HP: 89
Energy: 83

HP: 79
Energy: 79

Brian fires off yet another Tri-Attack in Fireflies direction, this time hitting him full-on. The Trapinch has something in store though: He forces the ground around Brian into a sort of quicksand pit, getting him stuck in the pit a bit! Brian tries to Agility out and succeeds in partially dislodging himself, while Firefly throws an Earth Power towards Porygon. This kicks up the resulting ground spray and such enough for Brian to successfully get out of the tomb. Trapinch sees Brian pop out and evasively Quick Attacks out of the way of the incoming Tri-Attack which misses just off of Trapinch. The flying dust resulted in a hard aiming game...

The dust has settled and the destination has returned to normal.

HP: 71
Energy: 64
Boosts: +2 Spe
Other: Bee-boop-BEE

HP: 66
Energy: 65
Other: bugga buggy

little gk

competitive oosos player
oh dear

OK SPEED MODE, TRI ATTACK, THEN TACKLE. FINISH WITH TRI ATTACK

i may need to recover soon, if that doesn't seem like cheating. I don't remember the clauses

Acklow

Alright, let's do this again, trap him with Sand Tomb. That way he will be immobile to attack Firefly with Tackle. Follow up with the combo Quick Attack and Dig to escape the final Tri Attack.

So:
1)Sand Tomb
2)Combo Quick Attack + Dig, dodging Tri Attack

HP: 71
Energy: 64
Boosts: +2 Spe

HP: 66
Energy: 65

Trapinch creates another sand vortex around Porygon, but not before he smashes Firefly with another Tri-Attack, yup yup. See, though, Porygon is 8x faster than Trapinch could ever hope to be, so he breaks out of the smallish Vorex with a Tackle as Trapinch somewhat loses his focus as he quick attacks back down into the ground. As he goes into the ground he does end up dodging a misplaced Tri-Attack though. Trapinch is still underground at the end of the round.

HP: 62
Energy: 55
Boosts: +1 Spe

HP: 43
Energy: 46

Acklow

Alright, Firefly time to finish this.

Resurface from Dig. Follow through with an Earth Power. Hit it up with a final Sand Tomb.

1)Dig
2)Earth Power
3)Sand Tomb (trap him)

little gk

competitive oosos player
ok, we're using download by the way.

Go ahead and hit Firefly with Tackle in retaliation from the dig, yes you need to wait. After that, we'll have to try and hit with Tri Attack as the earth power comes. Finish up with another Tackle, we should be able to outspeed the sand tomb

HP: 62
Energy: 55
Boosts: +1 Spe

HP: 43
Energy: 46
Other: bugga buggs

After some playful dodging, both Pokemon get ready for the long haul in combat. Porygon starts off with a newfound Attack power boost and Tackles Trapinch fiercely after it pops out of the ground to hit Brian. Porygon sends another Tri-Attack flying towards Firefly and hits it hard backwards. Trapinch responds by moving earth a bit to smash into Porygon. Brian doesn't take this sitting and flies towards Trapinch in another vicious Tackle, almost knocking Trapinch off the edge of the stage. Trapinch is able to cough up a bit more energy though to trap Brian in a vortex.

Things are looking bleak for this Firefly.

HP: 30
Energy: 45

HP: 8
Energy: 32
Other: bugga buggies stink

little gk

competitive oosos player
sorry for using Porygon, Acklow. I really am sorry for the slip up :x

Brian, finish by alternating between tackle and tri attack until Firefly is knocked out

HP: 30
Energy: 45

HP: 8
Energy: 32
Other: bugga buggies stink

AND THE TWO POKES COME TOGETHER WITH THEIR ULTIMATE ATTACKS
QUICK ATTACK
TACKLE

here's a demonstration:

Firefly = /(o.o)\

Brian = u|v|u

/(o.o)\ ------> BOOM <------- u|v|u

Brian and GK win!
2 TC for both trainers.
Both pokes get 1 MC, EC and DC, while Brian gets a KOC!
and of course i get 1 ref token rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)