Alchemator vs Charmander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, so I'm really kind of lazy, so here is your basic OP.

Pokemon:
Alchemator: Tyrogue and Elgyem
Charmander: Scylar and Dwebble.

Arena: Mt Move Cave. Will be c/ped later.
Switch=KO
One ability
No items
2vs2 singles.
3 Day DQ
2 Recover/5 Chill

Elgyem and Scylar are up due to concensus on IRC. Charmander orders, Alch orders. Let's go.

My ability will be Compoundeyes. Start with a huge, Compoundeyesy Blizzard! Follow up with a nice, yummy Tail Glow, and finish off with another Blizzard! If he uses any non-attacking move such as Disable, replace the action he uses it on with Taunt, but only use Taunt once! If he uses Disable on his second action, replace the last Blizzard with a Tail Glow. Let's do this!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Those commands are pretty confusing eh? Well since he's faster it's not like he can predict your move, so I want you to wait for the Blizzard and then use Disable. This might prompt Taunt, so use Psyshock. If it doesn't, use Nasty Plot instead. Whatever happens, end with a Psyshock.

Disable ~ Psyshock / Nasty Plot ~ Psyshock

E:
Oh, and I'll be using Synchronize here obviously. I don't think it matters though.

Elgyem [Alchemator] (M)
HP: 90
Energy: 100
Stats:
Atk: **
Def: **
SpA: **** (+)
SpD: **
Spe: 25

Syclar [Frostbite] (M)
Stats:
Atk: ***
Def: * (-)
Spe: 91

In a flash of light, Elgyem and Scylar appear in the caverns of Mt. Moon. While Scylar is used to the mountain terrain, Elgyem is a little uncomfortable with his surroundings, but its hard to tell. At the start of the match, Scylar summons a slew of frozen crystals into his mouth, only to notice Elgyem preparing to wipe the memory. Realizing his impending situation, Frostbite quickly switches to giving a vigorous taunt about how he could see the Disable from a mile away, leaving Elgyem enraged and pressed to attack.

Frostbite laughs quietly, as his tail starts to glow with pure energy, preparing him to hit really, really hard. He seems a little puzzled as he recieves no response from Alchemator, who just stares at him blankly. Suddenly, the ground below him starts shaking as Elgyem's brainwaves slam into the ice-type.

Increasingly angry, Frostbite shoots a huge blast of frozen air towards Alchemator, who takes massive damage from the small blizzard. Seeing no reason to stop attacking, Elgyem once again uses Psychoshock to damage his opponent.

EDIT: Long IRC battle decided to change some things slightly. The actual outcome turns out like this.

Elgyem [Alchemator] (M)
HP: 71
Energy: 80
Stats:
Atk: **
Def: **
Spe: 25

Syclar [Frostbite] (M)
HP: 64
Energy: 74
Stats:
Atk: ***
Def: * (-)
SpA: ****(+)
Spe: 91

Alch, you're up.

Mobile reffing. Apologize for any inconvienance.

And we're back to scenic Mt. Moon where a battle continues to rage in the inner sanctums of the mountain. Enraged by the failure of his last attack, Scylar decides to punich Alchemator with life's great motivator: physical pain. The bug-type lunges forwards, and clamps down hard on the Elgyem, dealing quite a bit of damage in the process. Reeling from the super effective attack, Alchemator struggles to contain his rage, but realizes he doesn't have too. Elgyem materializes his anger into physical force, and slams it into Scylar.

Using his incredible agility, Scylar leaps up to the cieling. He scuttled around for awhile, but eventually finds just what he needs: ice. Scylar proceeds to tear off the icicles, sending four of them crashing down into Alchemator. Seriously angry at the cowardice displayed by his foe, Alchemator gathers together a huge cloud of electrical energy and blasts it towards the ice-type, who is almost shocked down from the roof of the cavern, but mantains his grip.

Realizing he isn't safe, Scylar does the only logical thing to do when one finds themselves several dozen feet in the air: he let's go. As the momentum, from his fall carries him faster and faster, Scylar eventually begins to redirect his descent, but has barely any time left. The ground rushes up to meet him, as Frostbite falls faster and faster; and then he stopped. As the smoke clears, the insect can be seen gnawing away at a hapless Alchemator, who eventually blasts him away with a Psychoschock, leaving both combatants seriously wounded.

Scylar
HP: 26
Energy: 60
Stats: No changes

Elgyem:
HP: 19
Energy: 55

Alchemator

Let's also do this!

Psyshock ~ Teleport to dodge Leech Life ~ Psyshock

Scylar
Energy: 60

Elgyem:
HP: 19
Energy: 55

Tired from the last few rounds, Scylar scuttles forwards and sinks his teeth directly into Elgyem, feeling the relief as healthy blood flows into his veins. Slightly disturbed, however, Elgyem blasts the parasite back with a powerful Psychoshock, which the bug has become very familiar with in recent turns.

Seeing a chance to end things once and for all, Scylar rushes forwards, fangs bared to strike the final blow. Barely powerful enough to stand, Alchemator's eyes glow blue as he seeks refuge. And then they dissapeared. Alchemator collapsed to the ground under the sheer force stacked against him, and the glow faded away from view as Scylar reigned victorious, and prepared to face down his next opponent, a Tyrogue.

Scylar
HP: 20
Energy: 50

Elgyem:
Fainted

Alch, your actions, please.

okay Syclar, you did extremely well! Let's end this with a smile :)
flinch ~ Blizzard ~ die
if you don't flinch or die, just blizzard instead.

Mobile reffing, once again brief and to the point. Although the round was brief.

Tyrogue

Scylar
HP: 20

Starting off a rather unevntful round, Tyrogue is sent out from his Pokeball and slams into the ground before the battle even begins, shooting a jet of air across the field at Scylar, who is unable to react in the unexpected circumstances.

Upon recovering his bearings, Scylar charges up a huge jet of freezing air into his mouth, and blasts it all at Tyrogue. However, despite his Compoundeyes, the attack still misses! tyroge takes advantage of the situation to once again slam his fist onto the ground, sending a huge barrage of rocks at Scylar, who is trapped under the debris, and eventually subcombs to the pressure And faints.

Tyrogue
Energy:90

Alchemator

Ok.

Start off by Chilling, and gain +6 in everything as you laugh, watching him try to counter that. Then I want you to follow up with a combo of Hi Jump Kick and Earthquake. Jump to avoid the incoming Earthquake and then slam down harder with your own!

Chill ~ Hi Jump Kick + Earthquake

Mobile Reffing

Dwebble

Tyrogue
Energy: 90

Back where we started. That feeling permeates the air, as the last matchup will have almost no effect on the match. Once again, two Pokemon with full health collide. Or, will collide... For now, Tyrogue seems quite content to chill for a little while, watching with some amusement as Dwebble sits there and waits for a blow.

Tired of waiting, Dwebble slams a claw into the ground, and the ground beneath the mountain starts to shake, bringing down a few strat rocks from the cieling. Tyrogue, however, jumps into the air, avoiding the shaking ground in the process. He slams squarely into Dwebble, dealing tons of damage with the hit.

Seeking to show his superior strength, Tyrogue summons an Earthquake himself that rattles Dwebble quite a bit. However, something isn't right. Dwebble's shell starts vibrating rapidly, and eventually Dwebble leaps into the air, creating an even bigger Earthquake when he comes down. This proves to be too much for the cave, and the cieling starts coming down, damaging both combatants in the process when they are hit by falling rocks. The gaurdians are not happy, but make no move to intervene. For now.

Dwebble
HP: 56
Energy: 75

Tyrogue
HP: 67
Energy: 86

Arena: The arena is now open air, with large piles of rocks strewn across the ground.

Alch, you're up.

Alchemator

Hey we've got all of these rocks here, awesome! Let's make use of them.

Rock Slide*3

However, if he ever hangs back to prepare Counter, I want you to Do nothing and let him waste his energy.

Okay Dwebble, Alch definitely knows what he's doing, but we know a loophole! First, use Curse. Then, use Counter twice as you're slower! However, if he decides to do nothing instead of use Rock Slide because I'm hanging back preparing for counter, just use Earthquake! B)

Dwebble
HP: 56
Energy: 75

Tyrogue
HP: 67
Energy: 86

Dwebble, aware of the destruction he has done, is too petrified to move as the ancient spirits of the mountain cast an archaic curse on him that consumes his soul and puts him into the spirits posession, decreasing his reflexes, but vastly increasing his physical strength. Completely unphazed by this, Tyrogue picks up several of the boulders on the ground and tosses them through the air, damaging Dwebble, but not nearly as much as one would expect from a super effective hit.

Fighting as if practice makes perfect, Dwebble throws another volley of stones at the crab, but the sheer number of rocks available to be thrown overpower the crab, and he briefly flinches in pain as the gaurdian spirits figure out how to react to the situation.

Tyrogue blasts another round of rocks at Dwebble, but this time the spirits have a plan. The crab easily catches several of the boulders, and tosses them right back at Tyrogue, who is severely hurt by the unexpected strike.

Dwebble
Energy: 58

Tyrogue
HP: 42
Energy: 69

Charmander, you're up. This could be the last round, so let's make it a good one.

I knew I'd get haxed! Without that I would have won. "Oh well". Just do triple Earthquake and hope for a crit.

Alchemator

Rock Slide to the (that is, 'its') death.

Lump of creativity: find a Geodude or something to throw at it.

Dwebble
Energy: 58

Tyrogue
HP: 42
Energy: 69

Newly free from the spirits, but the rush quickly wearing off, Dwebble slams his claw into the ground, causing it to slowly shake. At least, slowly at first. The magnitude quickly intensifies until eventually the entire mountain is vibrating violently, with the remnants of the cieling crashing down as rocks fly into the air and wild Pokemon run out in agitation, creating a sense of chaos around the mountain. In the middle of the tremor, Tyrogue looses his balance and falls to the ground, failing to complete his Rock Slide. As the quake gets more and more powerful, the crab starts to loose control, and starts to scream in agony as the energy strain increases. In one final attempt to end the battle before too much devestation occurs, Tyrogue picks up two stray Geodude and tosses them through the air where they fly towards the rock-type, somehow avoiding destruction in the intense energy released from the epicenter. One final roar echoes across the entire Kanto region. And then it all stopped.

Dwebble
KO

Tyrogue
3 HP
39 Energy

Alchemator wins!

As for prizes, all four mons used get obligatory EC, MC, and DC, if applicable. In addition, both trainers bet 2 TC, I get two RC, and Scylar, Tyrogue, and Dwebble get a KO counter.

That is all. Feel free to comment.

Fun battle! ^_^ I could have won though if 1) I didn't use counter 2) I didn't flinch and 3) I got a single crit =( oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)