Versatility FINALS [Won by Team Super Sexy Strategists]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to switch anything, because this tourney has been running smoothly so far, with few deadline misses and good matches.

Switching Metagames
No rule changes

TEAMS REMAINING

Bitches of PR
SlobroKing-UU
MMartin-OU

Team Super Sexy Strategists
Eagle-UU
Obi-OU

Team Super Sexy Strategists Vs. Bitches of PR
UU: Eagle Vs. Slobroking
OU: Obi Vs. MMartin

In the finals we have the Bitches of PR (8-2) who have stayed alive in the tournament through Slobroking's two clutch tie-breaker wins, took a team change early on due to Slobroking's original partner, Angel, apparently quitting pokemon. To fill his space came MMartin, who so far has put up a respectable 2-1 record in this tournament.

Opposing them is the Super Sexy Strategists (8-0) who so far haven't dropped a game all tournament. Can the Bitches of PR stop the winning streak this team has put up thus far?

I wont put a deadline on the finals, I'm pretty sure there won't be a problem getting the games done. Good luck to everyone.

Ok. I will meet you sometime on the smogon server Eagle =D Need to make a team first.

Wee finals ^_^ Let's kick some butt mm ^_^

I'm afk on smogon all the time i possibly can, get on there.

The time of this post is the last time i'm reliably there, so yeah, just sign on

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, that's 1:34 PM for me, and I get home 4-5 PM from school, so we'll have to do it this weekend.

You won easily, i could have avoided that if i had just kept skarm in on Umby instead of coming up some weird strategy of BPing to it instead.

ergo, Obi won

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, we'll be fighting Sunday I think, because I have school tomorrow, and Knowledge Bowl, and then a debate meet all day Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)