RBY Draft Finals [Won by spies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
CONGRATS TO SPIES!!!

Rules:
RBY Mode
No Mewtwo or Mew
No Tradebacks from GSC
Sleep Clause and OHKO Clause enabled
Evasion and OHKO moves are banned
No two pokemon of the same species
Freeze Clause and PP ups is optional
Agility + Wrap/Fire Spin/Bind/Clamp in the same moveset is banned
You CANNOT draft the same pokemon as your opponent

PAIRING:

gdpt vs spies
spies vs ipl
ipl vs gdpt

Draft will go as such: ABC CBA ABC CBA ABC CBA ABC

You may have noticed, I added a 7th round, so you will pick 7 pokemon and construct your team out of any 6, and your team does not have to be the same pokemon/moves against both opponents. This is a fair style, as gdpt may have last pick at the end which throws off the balance of a typical draft, he can see his opponents teams in full before he picks his last.

The draft can be conducted however you see fit, on a seperate irc channel, on nb chat or even in this topic for all I care. This topic might even be the easiest way.

I am not gonna set a deadline as you guys are all active. But post when you are gonna battle I want to watch :p

Good Luck to all and thanks for a great tourney!

EDIT: I forgot in case of you all getting one win, I don't want to go by score as in RBY sacrificing is often the best move, so I guess we will have to battle again keeping the draft though. I will take the participants input on this if they disagree though. Post comments.

probably best to just pick teams using this topic unless our time zones are the near each other. i'm on the west coast of the US. (EST - 3)

going for [kd8]otome to win this.

Edit: Here are the current pokeys

Kd8: Tauros, Gengar, Persian, Slowbro, Raichu, Victreebel, Lapras

gdpt: Artincuno,Hypno, Golem, Zapdos, Exeggutor, Starmie, Clefable

Spies: Alakazam,Snorlax, Jynx, Cloyster, Jolteon, Rhydon,

Yay go gdpt. Also IMO for round robins, whoever loses the first match has to play the other person, so if they lose again we have a definite final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)