Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 7 (read first post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see people being less spammy and using google more. Keep it up!

[thread=26660]READ THIS THREAD BEFORE ASKING ANY QUESTIONS.[/thread]

Rules for answering questions here:
1. Your answers should contain at least a brief explanation, even if it was the simplest of questions.
2. While answering Yes/No question, please quote the question you're referring to.

Woo! First post.

I'm trying to run through diamond as quickly as I can. How can I get through victory road while battling the least amount of trainers? (like is there a guide or something)

Woo! First post.

I'm trying to run through diamond as quickly as I can. How can I get through victory road while battling the least amount of trainers? (like is there a guide or something)
You should really try to fight them all since you'll need to anyway if you want the national dex. Try GameFAQs though, they might have one.

Stupid breeding question, but w/e:

Are parents only capable of passing three DVs at most to an Egg, or is it possible to get four or more from them both on one?

For instance, last Friday, I bred an Abra (now an Alakazam) with these DVs:
HP: 27
Attack: 19
Defense: 28
Sp Atk: 31
Sp Def: 26
Speed: 31

I'll even post the parents I used:
Male Lucario: 24/16/24/31/31/31
Female Timid Alakazam: 27/17/28/21/9/11

It's a safe bet Lucario passed on the flawless Sp Atk and Speed, but did the Alakazam pass on both the HP AND the Defense exactly, or do you think one of them was random?

(sorry if this should have gone in the "look at what I bred" thread)

You should really try to fight them all since you'll need to anyway if you want the national dex. Try GameFAQs though, they might have one.
Honestly, I have no idea why I restarted my game.

I was thinking of just using Pokesav to complete the dex. I mostly want to beat it so I can start breeding and pal park.

Gamefaqs doesn't have one, so I was wondering if anyone here knew of a way.

Stupid breeding question, but w/e:

Are parents only capable of passing three DVs at most to an Egg, or is it possible to get four or more from them both on one?
Parents only ever pass down 3 IVs... sometimes only 2.
What you have there is 3 IVs passing down and of all the other random IVs, it happened to randomly pick an IV that was the same as one of the parent's IVs.

What would you guys consider good natures for Dialga, Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf?

I'm up to them, and I want to get good natures so I can trade.

What would you guys consider good natures for Dialga, Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf?

I'm up to them, and I want to get good natures so I can trade.
It really depends on what kind of set they're running, but these are the most popular:
Dialga: Timid/Jolly (Jolly for CBer only)
Azelf: Timid/Modest (Go with Timid)
Uxie: Calm/Relaxed (I prefer Calm)
Mesprit: Timid/Modest/Bold (Timid over Modest, Bold when you want a defensive set)

Thanks.

I'll keep those in mind, and will try to shoot for high IVs. Hopefully I won't be here all day XD

Dang! I didn't get to see my answer oh well here it is again. I now this makes me sound like a noob but what is Shoody Battle?

Shoddy Battle is an online battle simulator of d/p there is currently a lot of bugs as of now
Most of the major things have been fixed a looooong time ago, Shoddy is a very decent DP-sim and definately the best one out there right now.
Google Shoddy Battle to download it.

Shoddy is practically the only one out there >_< others aren't well known. Major bugs have been fixed I know but there are still a couple of bugs left for example when you use SR and hover over your pokemon it will also say that you have SR which is impossible since you were the one who casted SR in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)