[MATCH OVER] 1v1 - Banryu vs Venser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Accepting.

Arena: clearing in a dense forest. Around 20 meters wide. After the treeline, the vegetation is too heavy to move through without specifically breaking it down.
Switch = a lie
abilities = all

Kecleon (*) Espio (m)
Nature: Adamant

Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; Bite, Claw Sharpen, Crunch, Dig, Double Kick, Hammer Arm, Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Rock Smash, Shadow Claw, Sunny Day, Wild Charge have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: **** (+)
Def: ***
SpA: * (-)
SpD: ****
Spe: 40

MC: 0

Ability: Color Change
Color Change: (innate) When hit with an attack, this Pokemon alters its cell structure to change its type to the type of that attack.

Attacks:
(+) Thief
(+) Tail Whip
(+) Astonish
(+) Scratch
(+) Lick
(+) Bind
(+) Faint Attack
(+) Fury Swipes
(+) Feint
(+) Psybeam
(+) Shadow Sneak
(+) Screech
(+) Slash

(+) Skill Swap
(+) Recover
(+) Snatch

(+) Claw Sharpen
(+) Rock Smash
(+) Thunder Wave

Shroomish [Turtle] (♂)
Nature: Adamant (+ * to Attack, -* from Special Attack)

Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed, Growth, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Nature Power, Sunny Day, Sweet Scent, and Swords Dance have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Atk: *** (+)
Def: **
SpA: * (-)
SpD: **
Spe: 35

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Abilities:
Poison Heal: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability have internal structures that absorb the toxins in poison and uses them to recover two (2) HP/action instead of taking poison damage. Their Toxic counter will still go up should their ability be disabled.
Effect Spore: (Can be disabled) This Pokemon has a stockpile of defensive spores which it realeases on opponents who strike with contact attacks. There is a 10% chance each of poison, paralysis, and sleep.
Technician (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Attacks:
Absorb
Tackle
Stun Spore
Leech Seed
Mega Drain
Headbutt
PoisonPowder
Spore

Bullet Seed
Drain Punch
Focus Punch

Bullet Seed
Substitute
Swords Dance

k, Venser orders then Banryu after that. gl hf!

Right Shroomish, start off with a Spore and follow up with a Leech Seed. Then use PoisonPowder on yourself to activate Poison Heal.

"....you're sure about this, then? ...very well, but don't say I didn't warn you, eh. >w> Okay Espio, time for some mad ninja tactix! Before that Spore gets to you, Swap Skills with him, and take his Poison Heal away for yourself! If somehow you manage to stay awake one way or another (I know you're way too slow to dodge it, and its AoE is way too wide even if you weren't,) Lick that sucker!

Skill Swap (Poison Heal) > Lick (if wake up)

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Espio (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Actions: Skill Swap (Poison Heal) - Lick - Lick

Turtle (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Actions: Spore - Leech Seed - PoisonPowder (self)

---------------------------------------------------------

Round 1: Tricky... or is it?

Espio VS Turtle. Let's get it!

With his faster Speed, Espio hops forward and fires these three beams of I have no idea what they are, but they connect onto Turtle and... both Pokemon swapped skills! Looks like Espio gots Poison Heal and Turtle has Color Change! Turtle doesn't really mind the skill swap (yet) and delivers a haunting amount of Spores at Espio's face! That was quite intense but quite bad for Espio! Being slept sucks...

Turtle begins his mischievousness with a Leech Seed that spouts right onto the sleepy Espio's head and saps a bit of his dirty blood into fresh shroom health! He laughs at Espio's current uselessness and attempts to set up once more by spraying himself with a PoisonPowder! Now this is the part where his owner would (or maybe he is!) scream "NOOOOOOOOOO DONT DOO ITTTTTTTTTTTT" but too bad, he did it already! And now what could've been a pal is a meanie! Ouch! At least the Leech Seed is making up for the poison damage!

Espio (M)
HP: 84
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:
Sleep (1 more action), Skill Swap (Poison Heal), Leech Seed (4 more actions)

Turtle (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:
Skill Swap (Color Change), Poison (2 DPA)

Espio

A1: Skill Swap > [7 Energy]
A2: zzz
-3 HP
A3: zzz
-3 HP

Turtle
A1: Spore > [7 Energy]
A2: Leech Seed > [9 Energy]
+3 HP
A3: PoisonPowder > oops [7 Energy]
-2 HP
+3 HP

Banryu's actions!

"Hmf.... yeah, that coulda gone better, I didn't think our moves out enough. Well, negating that double recovery is better than nothing. Well... when you wake up, give him a good Screech-Leer combo, then follow it up with a nasty Lick, like we said before! If dat shroom tries to Sub or Dance on you, Snatch it away instead of whatever!

...Oh by the way.... *megaphone*
WAAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUPPP."
(hopefully that'll get it to wake up sooner maybe...? xP)

(Sleeping) Screech+Leer > Lick (If it wakes up the first turn, Screech and Leer are used separately)
*sub any with Snatch if Shroomish tries to Substitute first, or Swords Dance second

Righto, let's do this - Focus Punch the first turn while it dozes away. Spore again to follow up, and slam it with another Focus Punch as it sleeps!

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!

Espio (M)
HP: 84
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:
Sleep (1 more action), Skill Swap (Poison Heal), Leech Seed (4 more actions)
Actions: wake up? - Screech - Leer

Turtle (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:
Actions: Focus Punch - Spore - Focus Punch

Round 2: ATTACK OF THE SHROOMS

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

Anyway, while Espio is snooooooooozing away (and his trainer SCREAMING in a MEGAPHONE!), Turtle prepares his... you know, his... "fists" under his mushy skirt top! After some times, he's ready to deliver the almighty smashing Olympic game-changing FOCUS PUNCH! Hands pops out from under and smack Turtle on the head for a blowjob! Oh wait, that's the wrong word...

But this definitely shook Espio awake in shock! He looks, left, right, and... there's a freaking Turtle in front of his face! AHHHHHHHHHHHH no, he doesn't scream like that... he SCREECHES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! And then Turtle's innocence has taken a drop downward because he's never been innocent to begin with! See, look, he's doing it again. A SPORE! A GOD DAMN SPORE! A FEAKING SPORE! How long must Espio nap to fulfil Turtle's evil needs! It seems to be... a nice, short 1 action sleep! woot woot! But did that even matter?

Guess what, it didn't. Look, Turtle's preparing another pounding Focus Punch as Espio sleeps! He charges... and charges... and charges... and KAPOW! Espio's smacked wide awake for a fresh new morning in the clearing! Bruises are getting redder on Espio's cheeks every moment! Maybe it'll bleed out next time around? (?_?)

Espio (M)
HP: 29
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:
Skill Swap (Poison Heal), Leech Seed (1 more action)

Turtle (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: -2 Def
Others:

Espio

A1: soooo sleepy
-3 HP
A2: Screech > [5 Energy]
-3 HP
A3: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn
-3 HP

Turtle
A1: Focus Punch > 15 + (3-3 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [23 Damage] [9 Energy]
-2 HP
+3 HP
A2: Spore > [7 Energy]
-2 HP
+3 HP
A3: Focus Punch > 15 + (3-3 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [23 Damage] [9 Energy]
-2 HP
+3 HP

Venser's actions!

In case Banryu comes down with a case of being nice and letting me have the KO counter:

Drain Punch thrice until yonder behemoth has fallen. If it ever tries to use a non-damaging move, Focus Punch instead.

:| I kind of thought you got it anyway.
...I probably will, just because I'm stupidly nice.

...but I won't forget this humiliation, Venser. Mark my words.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
Okay so I didn't really know what was up so I waited. I'll just make the match end now...

To make it more realistic.

Turtle advances toward the sitting Espio, who's expecting to be returned to his Pokeball at any given moment. His trainer seems to be a bit on the slow side though. Three shroomy Drain Punches are given, and Espio's knocked out cold!

Game over.

Prizes
KO Counter: Turtle
1 EC, MC, and DC: Turtle and Espio
2 Trainer Counters: Venser and Banryu
1 Ref Token: Flora

Espio just needs more moves lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)