Dogfish vs. Darkamber8828 - Abandoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Welcome ladies and gents to a STREET BRAWL of epic propotions. We find ourselves in some weird valley, and already weird screeches can be heard from around the area, spooking everyone. We are here because of this:

Dogfish44 said:
Who thinks they can take me on?

It's the right time... for a STREET BRAWL.

Format: Street Brawl - You send in every mon you've got that isn't RP'ing (Right now, that's my entire team except Boltair).
Pokémon get 2 actions per round.
Banning: Moves who inflict sleep with no damageing effect.
DQ: 3 Days / 1 Week per Ref
Arena: Valley of the screaming ghosts. A valley where the dead pass through into hell, a place filled with spikes and torture machines. The ghosts passing through care not for the battle, but will often attack randomely. The moves that they make in there screams are:

Hyper Voice (20%)
Perish Song (20%)
Scream (30%)
Uproar (10%)
Hex (10%)
Roar (9%)
Relic Song (1%)

These moves will be aimed at 1 pokemon per action, selected randomely. Ghosts have a base speed of 60 in regards to when they strike.
After which we had:

Darkamber8828 said:
YES

Switch...ha
No items
All abilities

also need some stuff to get approved before I can send team

also is "scream" flavor for "do nothing"
And that's all that really needs to be said. You can both have a look at each other's rego posts, and I can say now that Fogdish's Boltair seems to be busy role-playing, meaning it is out of the battle. Darkamber, it is you up first to issue instructions, and when you post it would be very nice for everyone if you could tell us any of your Pokemon who are busy elsewhere and thus will not be joinging us for the match.

Off you go.

All pokes are present!

Sandaa the Pichu, Charge ~ Thunderbolt on Sealeo!

Tim the Rampardos, activate Sheer Force, Stone Edge ~ Thunderbolt on Sealeo!

Dablob the Gengar, Thunderbolt ~ Sludge Bomb Sealeo!

Flooffy the Heracross, Megahorn ~ Megahorn Sunkern!

Leeps the Paras, Spore (Ponyta) ~ Spore (Grumpig)! If Taunted or if they Sub, replace that action with Bug Bite (Grumpig)!

Deblob the Duosion, Psychic (Gulpin) ~ Psycho Shock (Gulpin)

Right, everyone else! Attack his team IN THIS ORDER (Keep attacking until something dies/uses Protect, move on to next victim):
Electrike
Shinx
Ponyta
Archen
Weedle
Rattata
Azurill
Gulpin
Grumpig
Sunkern

Squishy the Mantine, Squashy the Palpitoad, Ruckingfain the Politoed, HYDRO PUMP SPAM! Politoed, if they ever change the weather, replace that action's turn with a Rain Dance, waiting until after they do it.

Lazuli the Marill, Buff the Poliwhirl, WATERFALL SPAM

Sizzlsazz the Chinchou, BRINE SPAM

Yodawg the Lotad, GIGA DRAIN SPAM

We outnumber them and we've got the weather, so let's do this thing!

I think that's everyone.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Was trying to sort something out, but evidently not. I think I'd like to demonstrate that strategy can be used in a street brawl. By the Way, Shinxe's Intimidate activates.

Round 1

Sealeo, that Rampardos may be faster than you, but a Water Gun ought to blast it back before the physical move can hit, or at least weaken the strike.

GRUMPus, Taunt on Politoed so it can't use that sub move.

Sunkern, use Sunny Day to trigger it anyway, making it struggle. This also triggers Solar Power and Chlorrophyll.

Electrike, Volt Change on Squishy.

Ponyta, use a Flame Wheel to burn through that Spore and Strike Down Paras.

Shinxe, Spark on Squishy.

RAWK, I want you to use Bite to pick up Lotad and toss it at Lazuli to distract it.

Weedle, I want you to use Bug Bite on Duosion.

Rattata, I want you to join up with Ponyta and combine your Flame Wheel with your own for more damage and even less likely for that spore to reoccur.

Azurill, Sing to Pichu to prevent that thunderbolt.

Gulpin, Yawn at Gengar

Round 2

OK then. Sealeo, I want you to Rock Slide on Gengar, Heracross and Tim.

Electrike, if you're still alive, I want you to Volt Change on Squishy Again.

Shinxe, I want you to Spark on Squishy if it's still alive, or Lazuli if not.

Ponyta, Rattata, do that Flame Wheel combinationy you did before to burn up that spore and hit Paras - perhaps not as much due to positioning, but focus on getting rid of spore.

Archen, use Wing Attack on Lotad.

Weedle, Bug Bite on Lotad.

Azurill, I want a Waterfall on Tim.

Gulpin, Giga Drain Palpitoad.

Sunkern, SolarBeam Palpitoad.

GRUMPus, Extrasensory on Heracross.

I think that's everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)