Pokemon: 2v2
Format: Singles
DQ: 2 days
Items: None
Abilities: All
Switch: KO
5 Chills / 2 Recovers

Arena: ASB Tournament Arena

Surrounded by thousands of screaming Pokemon fans, the ASB Arena can be best described as a standard Pokemon battling arena. In the center of the arena lies a dirt-based floor outlined to show two separate sides (with a white Pokeball center). Surrounding the dirt is a moat filled with water. The moat is about fifteen feet wide and creates a perimeter around the dirt arena. The arena itself is eighty feet wide, one hundred feet long. All moves, weathers, and abilities are legal for the match, since it's an outdoor arena with a large water source and packed dirt. Pokemon must stay in the arena (or the dimensions of the arena in the case of Flying Pokemon, who cannot leave the arena and cannot fly higher than sixty feet). This prevents Pokemon from injuring the crowd watching the tournament. There are no outside interruptions by fans, Pokemon, or other elements not associated with the current battle.

Arena Effects:
  • N/A
Rediamond's Team:

Ninetales (F) [Sunshine] (Female)
Nature: Modest (+SpAtt, -Att)

Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Solarbeam has Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Hp: 100
Atk-: 2
Def: 3
SpA+: 4
SpD: 4
Spe: 100

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Abilities:
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2).
Drought: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). (Dream World)

Attacks:
Ember*
Tail Whip*
Roar*
Quick Attack*
Fire Spin*
Will-o-Wisp*
Confuse Ray*
Imprison*
Flame Burst*
Flamethrower*
Safeguard*
Nasty Plot
Fire Spin

Energy Ball*
Extrasensory*
Hypnosis*
Faint Attack
Pain Split

HP Fighting 7
Protect*
Toxic*
Return*
Dig
SolarBeam

Gengar* [Cloak] (Male)
Nature: Bold (+*Def, -*Att)

Type:
Ghost/Poison: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks, Pain Split, Psychic, Sucker Punch, Telekinesis, Trick, and Will-o-Wisp have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Gengar line and pure Ghosts only: moving through walls.),
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens uninhibited. Dasutodasu, Muk, and Weezing inflict Toxic Poisoning with Solid/Liquid/Gaseous Poison attacks (respectively), Wrap, Haze, and Glare have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk-: 2
Def+: 3
SpA: 5
SpD: 3
Spe: 110

EC: 9/9

Abilities:
Levitate: This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Level Ground, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Attacks:
Hypnosis*
Lick*
Spite*
Mean Look*
Curse*
Confuse Ray*
Night Shade*
Sucker Punch*
Destiny Bond
Dark Pulse

Fire Punch*
Ice Punch *
Will-o-Wisp*

Energy Ball*
Psychic*
Thunderbolt*
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb
Substitute
Focus Blast
Venoshock
Destiny Warrior's Team:

Blitzkrieg(Blaziken)(Male)

Types
Fire: Summary: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Fighting: Summary: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Stats:
Mild nature(+SpA, - Def)
HP: 100
Atk: 4
Def-: 2
SpA+: 5
Spe: 80

Abilities
Blaze(Innate): When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)
Dream World Ability(Unlocked): Speed Boost(Innate): Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that ocurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected).

Attacks
Fire Punch
Hi Jump Kick
Scratch
Growl
Focus Energy
Ember
Double Kick
Peck
Sand-Attack
Fire Spin
Sky Uppercut
Flare Blitz

Night Slash
Crush Claw
Low Kick

Fire Blast
Swords Dance
Rock Slide
Work Up
Hidden Power Water 7

Spiffy [Cyclohm][Male]

Types
Dragon: Summary: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.
Electric: Summary: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities
Shield Dust(Innate):This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static(Innate): This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Dream World(Unlocked)(Can be Activated):This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:
Timid Nature
HP: 110
Atk-: 1
Def: 4
SpA: 4
Spe+: 92
8.4% flat acc boost

Whirlwind
Bide
Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Sonicboom
Twister
Double Hit
Spark
Hurricane

Dragon Dance
Dragon Rush
Magnet Rise

Flamethrower
Thunderbolt
Surf
Trick Room
Dragon Pulse
Turn Order:

Coin flip to order second: [H] Destiny Warrior, [T] Rediamond

Rediamond sends out his Pokemon.
Destiny Warrior sends out his Pokemon and issues actions.
Rediamond issues actions.
REFEREE

Why didn't I bring Gardevoir? I mean, sure, I didn't expect a battle this difficult in round one, but I should have anticipated the tournament would be more difficult than I gave it credit for.. I shook my head, focusing on the battle before me. I'd done some research into his team, and determined that it was crucial the sun did not come up yet. That left me with

"Gengar, go!"

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Time to rogg 'n roll!

"Go Cyclohm!"

"Start off with a Trick Room to turn the speed tables! Follow up with a Sheer Force boosted Flamethrower, then a Sheer Force boosted Thunderbolt!"

What is that? I vaguely remember the game master having something similar in an earlier battle I had witnessed, but this one was much bigger. I really need to pay more attention to CaP's... But the time for idle thought was over. Now it was time to rely on every strategy I had ever seen, and pool it together.

"Gengar, we have this going for us! Weathering the first few hits will be crucial to us, so lets make sure we do this properly! We can worry about such small things as Trick Rooms later. Start off with a 17 HP sub to ensure we can take both of the first hits with minimal damage. After that, fire off a Sludge Bomb and Shadow Ball to hope for HAX and deal some damage!"

Substitute (17 HP)~Sludge Bomb~Shadow Ball

Code:
     [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/94.png[/IMG]|| [IMG]http://cap.smogon.com/Sprites/frontnormal-mcyclohm.png[/IMG]
     ------------||------------
NAME: Cloak      || Spiffy
HP:   90         || 110
EN:   100        || 100
SPE:  110        || 92
NATR: Bold       || Timid
ABIL: Levitate   || Shield Dust
                 || Static
                 || Sheer Force
STAT:            || +8.46% Acc
OTHR:            || 

[COLOR=White].[/COLOR]
Arena Effects:
  • N/A
Action 1:

One trainer sends out Gengar and the other responds with Cyclohm! The trainers glare at each other for moments without words, then issue their actions and the Pokemon are off! Gengar zips across the field to act first, but notes his opponent won't be attacking. To seize the momentum, he sets up a durable Substitute, as his opponent... Does something?! The arena seems to be warping in and out! What happened?!

Gengar used Substitute! A Substitute was formed!
Cyclohm used Trick Room! Cyclohm twisted the dimensions!
Gengar's Substitute:
-17 HP
Substitute formed
-14 energy
Cyclohm's Trick Room:
Arena Change: Trick Room (5r)
-10 energy

Action 2:

Now comfortably behind the Substitute, Gengar unleashes a massive bomb of sludge at his opponent! However, thanks to the Trick Room, Cyclohm zips up to the Substitute, shocking Gengar, and unleashing a potent Flamethrower on the Substitute before Gengar's attack commences!

Cyclohm used Flamethrower! Gengar's Substitute takes 14 damage!
Gengar uses Sludge Bomb! Cyclohm takes 15 damage!
Cyclohm's Flamethrower:
(10+1.5+2) x 1.0 = 13.5 ~ 14 damage (Substitute)
-7 energy
Gengar's Sludge Bomb:
(9+3+3) x 1.0 = 15 damage
-7+1 energy

Action 3:

Cyclohm wastes no time after taking the last attack and lashes out with a wicked Thunderbolt to punish that Substitute! Unfortunately, he didn't calibrate his hits to break the Substitute on the previous Flamethrower, meaning much of the power of this Thunderbolt goes wasted! Gengar seizes this opportunity to fling a gelatinous glob of ghastly energy at the Cyclohm to keep the pressure on! Gengar's Substitute erupts in ethereal fluff from the attack, but Cyclohm takes the return hit hard, weakening its Special Defense slightly! Cyclohm shakes off the effect with ease, however, thanks to its Shield Dust ability!

Cyclohm used Thunderbolt! Gengar's Substitute takes 17 damage! Gengar's Substitute faded!
Gengar used Shadow Ball! Cyclohm takes 14 damage!

Cyclohm's Thunderbolt:
(10+3+1.5+2) x 1.0 = 16.5 ~ 17 damage (Substitute)
Substitute faded
-7+1 energy
Gengar's Shadow Ball:
(8+3+3) x 1.0 = 14 damage
Stat Change: -1 SpD
Shield Dust Activates
-6+1 energy

Pokemon:
Code:
     [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/94.png[/IMG]|| [IMG]http://cap.smogon.com/Sprites/frontnormal-mcyclohm.png[/IMG]
HP:   73         || 81
EN:   75         || 77
                 || Static
                 || Sheer Force
ARNA: Trick Room (4r)

[COLOR=White].[/COLOR]
Destiny Warrior issues actions.
REFEREE

And there hope goes... I look on in confusion as the Shadow Ball fails to pierce Cyclohm. After a quick scan through the page I'd pulled up on my Dex, I get my answer. "I really need to pay more attention to CaPs," I mutter. Upon brief examination of the battle, I realise that my disadvantage has been reduced, but it's not quite pulling even yet. Can I hold out long enough for the master plan? I glance back up, seeing my opponent waiting somewhat patiently for the battle to continue, having completed his own synopsis.

"Let's go for broke Gengar! We've endured too much together to see if all crash and burn! Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, and Sludge Bomb. After we're done blowing each other up, we can get back to doing something strategic next round!"

Code:
HP:   73         || 81
EN:   75         || 77
                 || Static
                 || Sheer Force
ARNA: Trick Room (4r)

[COLOR=White].[/COLOR]
Arena Effects:
  • N/A
Action 1:

Cyclohm takes a defensive stance and appears to be waiting for something. What could it be? Gengar doesn't let up the assault in spite of this, however, and propels a nasty gelatinous blob at the fluffy cloud Pokemon! Will Cyclohm just stand and take this punishment?! What could it possibly be trying to pull off here?

Cyclohm used Bide!
Gengar uses Sludge Bomb! Cyclohm takes 15 damage!
Cyclohm's Bide:
No Action
Gengar's Sludge Bomb:
(9+3+3) x 1.0 = 15 damage
-7+1 energy

Action 2:

Cyclohm continues to just sit there and take the hits while Gengar just keeps dishing them out! Surely Cyclohm's trainer has a plan in all of this, or he's practically giving the match to his foe! Gengar sweeps low this time and ignites a shadowy orb to lob at his foe. The attack strikes the immobile Cyclohm and does some serious damage; I'm unsure how much more of this Cyclohm can take!

Cyclohm is storing energy!

Gengar used Shadow Ball! Cyclohm takes 14 damage!
The twisted dimensions returned to normal!
Cyclohm's Bide:
No Action
Gengar's Shadow Ball:
(8+3+3) x 1.0 = 14 damage
-6+1 energy

Action 3:

Oh wow! Cyclohm bursts out from storing so much energy and erupts it all out upon Gengar! Gengar, taking the blow dead-on, is smashed by it and flung straight into a wall! Fortunately, the ghost floats right through it, but is clearly severely weakened by the attack. From this weakened state, he still manages a potent poisonous sphere to toss at Cyclohm for added damage! The orb strikes an off-guard Cyclohm for a critical hit, too! This will certainly be a close match, especially after a twist like that!

Cyclohm unleashed energy! Gengar takes 58 damage!
Gengar uses Sludge Bomb! Cyclohm takes 18 damage!
Cyclohm's Bide:
(15+14) x 2 = 58 damage
-35 energy
Gengar's Sludge Bomb:
Critical Hit
(9+3+3+3) x 1.0 = 18 damage
-7+1 energy

Pokemon:
Code:
HP:   15         || 34
EN:   58         || 42
                 || Static
                 || Sheer Force
ARNA: Trick Room (3r)

[COLOR=White].[/COLOR]
REFEREE

Destiny Warrior

Right, TR lasts 5 rounds :/

(gonna use 2 substitutions here because of this clarification required)

TR is up

So a Sheer Force-activated Thunderbolt should take out Gengar.

TR is not up

Go for a Sheer Force Thunderbolt. In case he uses Destiny Bond action 1, use Trick Room that turn, and then use Sheer Force-activated Thunderbolt

Code:
HP:   15         || 34
EN:   58         || 42
                 || Static
                 || Sheer Force
ARNA: Trick Room (3r)

[COLOR=White].[/COLOR]
Arena Effects:
  • N/A
Action 1:

Cyclohm lashes out with a quick... Or slow... Thunderbolt, but what's this?! Somehow, Gengar stumbles over itself trying to perform a move it doesn't know! Gengar fumbles with the move as its opponent maims it. How unfortunate.

Gengar used Shadow Sneak! But it failed!
Cyclohm used Thunderbolt! Gengar takes 17 damage!
Gengar fainted!
Gengar's Shadow Sneak:
Failed, Move not Learned
Cyclohm's Thunderbolt:
(10+3+1.5+2) x 1.0 = 16.5 ~ 17 damage
-7+1 energy

Pokemon:
Code:
HP:   KO         || 34
EN:   KO         || 36
                 || Static
                 || Sheer Force
ARNA: Trick Room (2r)

[COLOR=White].[/COLOR]
Rediamond sends out a Pokemon and issues actions.
REFEREE

I glance up from my phone as Gengar comes crashing down. I didn't particularly care about the battle anymore after my incompetent undead companion had gotten destroyed by bide. Maybe it's my fault... I shake the thought away. No, despite being a good Pokemon, Gengar had always been the weak link. Even back at the beginning Ralts had scored the kill and the Destiny Bond and Vulpix had cleaned up what was left. He simply wasn't needed. Why didn't I bring Gardevoir?

I loudly sigh so the audience can hear it through the microphones. "Gengar... we will talk later. And now for the show to begin. Ninetales, let's at least show Genar how to tame your dragon foes... and just remember. You're my favorite."

Fire Blast~Flamethrower~Fire Blast

If he ever goes for a Bide, hit him with a Hypnosis action two, as he really can't dodge it while doing nothing.

Destiny Warrior

We're getting 3 actions in due to TR, so yeah. We might as well take advanage of the situation to do the maximal possible damage.

Rain Dance~Surf~Surf

You are the prima donna who shall make her final performance for the day!

Code:
     [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/38.png[/IMG]||  [IMG]http://cap.smogon.com/Sprites/frontnormal-mcyclohm.png[/IMG]
NAME: Sunshine   || Spiffy
HP:   100        || 34
EN:   100        || 36
SPE:  100        || 92
NATR: Modest     || Timid
ABIL: Flash Fire || Shield Dust
      Drought    || Static
                 || Sheer Force
ARNA: Trick Room (2r)

[COLOR=White].[/COLOR]
Arena Effects:

• N/A
Action 1:

Cyclohm revels in its success, but just then the next Pokemon is sent out! Ninetales leaps from its Poke Ball and immediately scorches the arena with a bright and overwhelming sunlight. As if predicting it, however, Cyclohm abuses its Trick Room and sets up a thundercloud of rain that overwhelms the sun! Ninetales tries to lash out with a powerful Fire Blast, but the newly set-up rain douses much of the damage output of the move! What a tragedy!

Drought activated! The sun brightly shone!
Cyclohm used Rain Dance! The rain began to fall!

Ninetales used Fire Blast! It's not very effective... Cyclohm takes 9 damage!
Drought Activated
-10 energy
Cyclohm's Rain Dance:
-10 energy
Ninetales's Fire Blast:
(12+3+1.5-3) x 0.67 = 9.045 ~ 9 damage
-8+1 energy

Action 2:

Cyclohm, abusing the broken Trick Room that Deck Noob refuses to nerf, abuses the newly set up rain with a boosted Surf! In response, and after much pain and agony, Ninetales attacks with a fairly weak Flamethrower. Oof, this is not going well!

Cyclohm used Surf! It's super effective! Ninetales takes 20 damage!
Ninetales used Flamethrower! It's not very effective... Cyclohm takes 8 damage!
Cyclohm's Surf:
(10+3) x 1.5 = 19.5 ~ 20 damage
-7 energy
Ninetales's Flamethrower:
(10+3+1.5-3) x 0.67 = 7.705 ~ 8 damage
-7+1 energy

Action 3:

Cyclohm continues his brutal assault with another potent Surf that comes crashing down on his foe! Ninetales fails miserably to KO the dragon with yet another Fire Blast. This is getting depressing, and I'm not even participating in the battle!

Cyclohm used Surf! It's super effective! Ninetales takes 20 damage!
Ninetales used Fire Blast! It's not very effective... Cyclohm takes 9 damage!
Cyclohm's Surf:
-7-4 energy
Ninetales's Fire Blast:
(12+3+1.5-3) x 0.67 = 9.045 ~ 9 damage
-8+1 energy

Pokemon:
Code:
     [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/38.png[/IMG]||  [IMG]http://cap.smogon.com/Sprites/frontnormal-mcyclohm.png[/IMG]
HP:   60         || 8
EN:   70         || 8
      Drought    || Static
                 || Sheer Force
ARNA: Trick Room (1r)
      Rain (4r)

[COLOR=White].[/COLOR]
REFEREE

Destiny Warrior

Let's just go out with a bang.

Surfx3

If Ninetales decides to use a non-attacking move on action 1 other than Hypnosis, replace action 1 with chilling out.

As rain starts to pour down in greater amounts, I shake my head and sigh. While it's still possible to pull something off here, it will be much, much more difficult than expected.

"Alright, Sunshine, let's keep it going. Confuse Ray action one, and then go for Flamethrower. We can rest later."

Code:
HP:   60         || 8
EN:   70         || 8
      Drought    || Static
                 || Sheer Force
ARNA: Trick Room (1r)
      Rain (4r)

[COLOR=White].[/COLOR]
Arena Effects:
  • N/A
Action 1:

Cyclohm pushes once more, now finally feeling the exhaustion of the long battle. In order to conserve its energy for future actions, it tries to chill out. However, because it's move substitution was illegal by the constraints of the rules of ASB, its action utterly fails. Ninetales seizes the opportunity and goes for a potent confusing ray of light! Maybe this will give it a chance to pull this around!

Cyclohm doesn't know what to do! Cyclohm's action failed!

Ninetales used Confuse Ray! Cyclohm is confused!
Cyclohm's Action:
Failed
-4 energy
Ninetales's Confuse Ray:
Other Change: CNF (3a)
-5 energy

Action 2:

Cyclohm, now done with stumbling over its confusing substitute action, lashes out with a powerful Surf to put down that pesky Ninetales—or at least it tries! Despite confusion, its attack succeeds and drenches Ninetales adequately. Ninetales spins around with the plan to lash out with a rain-drenches Flamethrower, but finds that Cyclohm has KOed itself due to exhaustion! Well, that's that, I guess!

Cyclohm is confused! Cyclohm used Surf! It's super effective! Ninetales takes 20 damage!
Cyclohm fainted!
Cyclohm's Surf:
-7 energy
Cyclohm Fainted

Pokemon:
Code:
HP:   40         || KO
EN:   65         || KO
      Drought    || Static
                 || Sheer Force
ARNA: Rain (3r)

[COLOR=White].[/COLOR]
Destiny Warrior sends out a Pokemon.
REFEREE

"Let's wrap things up!"

Actually, it's only getting started. Time for yet another strategy I've never gotten to try.

"Alriht, Ninetales. By taking as much damage as possible, you actually helped yourself. Start off with a Hypnosis attack to hopefully inflict Sleep. After that, go for a Pain Split followed by an Extrasensory. Let's go for broke with Flinch/Speep HAX."

Destiny Warrior

Ok guys, let's go for whatever we can do!

Hidden power~Hi Jump Kick~Hidden Power! This will be an irritatingly long fight, let's just try to take advantage of the situation.

Code:
     [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/38.png[/IMG]||[IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/257.png[/IMG]
NAME: Sunshine   || Blitzkrieg
HP:   40         || 100
EN:   65         || 100
SPE:  100        || 80
NATR: Modest     || Mild
ABIL: Flash Fire || Blaze
      Drought    || Speed Boost
STAT:            || 
ARNA: Rain (3r)

[COLOR=White].[/COLOR]
Arena Effects:
  • N/A
Action 1:

The newly summoned Blaziken comes out at full strength, ready to finish this battle off once and for all! Ninetales, still not ready to give up yet, pushes on to go for the goal! Ninetales leads this round thanks to Trick Room finally going down, and starts it off with a Hypnosis attack! Unfortunately, the attack misses, giving Blaziken the chance to lash out with a powerful Hidden Power! The move appears to be super effective and even boosted by the rain!

Ninetales used Hypnosis! Ninetales's attack missed!
Blaziken used Hidden Power! It's super effective! Ninetales takes 17 damage!
Ninetales's Hypnosis:
Missed
-7 energy
Blaziken's Hidden Power:
(7+3+1.5) x 1.5 = 17.25 ~ 17 damage
-5 energy

Action 2:

Ninetales, frustrated by the accuracy of her Hypnosis, now attempts to rebalance the tables with a Pain Split! This comes at an enormous energy cost, but successfully levels out the playing field in HP! Blaziken, now intensely weakened by the splitting of its HP, leaps into the sky to strike with a Hi Jump Kick! The attack connects with Ninetales, doing severe damage!

Ninetales used Pain Split! Ninetales shared its pain!
Blaziken used Hi Jump Kick! Ninetales takes 18 damage!
Ninetales's Pain Split:
(23+100) / 2 = 61.5 ~ 62 HP
-32 energy
Blaziken's Hi Jump Kick:
(13+3+1.5) x 1.0 = 17.5 ~ 18 damage
-8+1 energy

Action 3:

Now with their healths more even, Ninetales goes on the offensive with a potent Extrasensory! Blaziken responds with yet another Hidden Power, gutting Ninetales even further! I don't think Ninetales can recover from this position in the battle, but it's not over yet!

Ninetales used Extrasensory! It's super effective! Blaziken takes 14 damage!
Blaziken's Speed Boost raised its Speed!
Ninetales's Extrasensory:
(8+1.5) x 1.5 = 14.25 ~ 14 damage
-6 energy
Blaziken's Hidden Power:
-5 energy
Speed Boost Activated
Stat Change: +1 Spe
-2 energy

Pokemon:
Code:
     [IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/38.png[/IMG]||[IMG]http://veekun.com/dex/media/black-white/257.png[/IMG]
HP:   27         || 48
EN:   20         || 81
SPE:  100        || 80 (120)
STAT:            || +1 Spe
ARNA: Rain (2r)

[COLOR=White].[/COLOR]
REFEREE

Destiny Warrior

Hidden Power~Hi Jump Kick~Hidden Power

If he ever uses Protect successfully, replace that action with Work Up.

Code:
HP:   27         || 48
EN:   20         || 81
SPE:  100        || 80 (120)
STAT:            || +1 Spe
ARNA: Rain (2r)

[COLOR=White].[/COLOR]
Arena Effects:
  • N/A
Action 1:

Even though the match is a little bit closer than it once was, Blaziken wastes no time regaining the lead and pushing Ninetales down in defeat! Blaziken, now the faster Pokemon, lashes out with yet another Hidden Power! It strikes Ninetales with gusto, as the return attack, Hypnosis, unfortunately misses! Hypnosis is such a terrible move; he probably should've just gone for Confuse Ray or something!

Ninetales used Hypnosis! Ninetales's attack missed!
Blaziken's Hidden Power:
-5-4 energy
Ninetales's Hypnosis:
Missed
-7 energy

Action 2:

Now with pretty much nothing stopping him, Blaziken goes for the KO with his mighty Hi Jump Kick! The attack cleanly strikes Ninetales, annihilating it. Ninetales stumbles a bit, and then collapses on the floor, clearly knocked out by the repeated punishment! This match is over!

Blaziken used Hi Jump Kick! Ninetales takes 18 damage!
Ninetales fainted!
Blaziken's Speed Boost raised its Speed!
PKMN Trainer Rediamond has no more usable Pokemon!
PKMN Trainer Destiny Warrior wins the battle!

Blaziken's Hi Jump Kick:
(13+3+1.5) x 1.0 = 17.5 ~ 18 damage
-8+1 energy
Speed Boost Activated
Stat Change: +1 Spe
-2 energy

Pokemon:
Code:
HP:   KO         || 48
EN:   KO         || 63
SPE:  100        || 80 (160)
STAT:            || +2 Spe
ARNA: Rain (1r)

[COLOR=White].[/COLOR]
Rewards:

Rediamond:
2 TC
Sunshine:
1 KO Counter
3 MC
Cloak:
3 MC

Destiny Warrior:
2 TC
Blitzkrieg:
1 KO Counter
3 MC
Spiffy:
1 KO Counter
3 MC

Rising_Dusk:
4 RC

Bide and possibly Trick Room are broken.

'Nuff said.

Seriously, good game. Terrible luck with the RNG on my part screwed me over at the end, but...

I had it lost anyways. GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)