No Land Battle Arcanite vr Blazekinmaster-zeo (Pikapwnd reffing w/ Darkslay as tutor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a match,
1v1 Singles
1day DQ
0 recovers/5 Chills

Arena: Large pool of water, only water and flying pokemon may enter this battle because theres no ground to stand on.
Accepting
Switch=I get 5 EC for my Poke
No Items
1 ability

Today I went to the beach, and it was lovely. I was chilling while laying on one of those floaty bed things. The wind blowing in my hair the sweet ocean hair, one of my feet dangling off in the water. Knowing that tommorrow I will probaly be sunburned. Twas a wonderful day at the beach until. My mantyke queen was showing off her new whirlpool attack. And she woke up a Gyrados. Who decided to try out its new attack, Dragon Tail. I then knew why team rocket was always so bummed out. Blasting off sucks.

I was flying through the air when I made up a Haikou.

Queen oh my queenie
Why did you have to do that
I think I will die

Luckily I didn't die. But I did land In the middle of the A really big water source, I mean I couldnt see any land.. Passing by a liferaft with two llamas arguing about making out with ice sculptures, and the sound of forgiveness. (weird right?) [If you get the reference :) ] Soon after the llama I ran across two trainers On the edges of the cruiseliner wreckage. "Hey guys!" I call out, and they respond and we talk and chill for a little bit.... Several hours later. Blazekinmaster-zeo (imma call you zeo) was like "Hey lets have a battle to pass the time." Then arcanite yelled really quickly. "Nose goes for ref" and then both of their fingers were on there nose. "awww shucks I'll ref, but let me call darkslay to make sure I dont mess up" *pulls out cell phone* "mhmm.... Okay.... Kay thanks. Bye." They both look at me like im crazy? "And you didn't call for help?" They both say... "Oh ya, Ill get right on that.... hey guys.... Battery is dead, but hey, I can ref your battle." (several Bruises later) "Okay so both of you whisper the pokemon you shall be using."

Zeo's Team

Feebas(Beauty)(Female)
Water

Water-Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

HP: 80
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 0(-)
SpA: Rank 2(+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 80

Mild Nature- Adds one to SpA and subtracts one from Def

EC 3/6
MC 2
DC 1/5

Moves

Level Up
Splash
Tackle

Egg Moves
Brine
Dragon Breath
Mirror Coat

TM/HM
Toxic
Light screen
Ice Beam

Abilites
Swift Swim(Innate)-The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.

Adaptability(DW)(Innate)The moves that match this Pokemon’s type have their Base Attack Power increased by two (2).

Arcanite's team

President Shinra the Murkrow:

Murkrow (M) President Shinra

Nature:
Relaxed: Adds One (1) Rank to Defense; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type:
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
  • Insomnia: (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
  • Super Luck: (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.
  • Prankster: (DW) (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level. (Not yet Active)
Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 79 (91/1.15, rounded up)

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5
KO: 0

Attacks:
Peck
Astonish
Pursuit
Haze
Wing Attack
Night Shade
Assurance

Psychic
Substitute
Snarl

Brave Bird
Drill Peck
Roost

Leviathan the Magikarp:

Magikarp (M) Leviathan

Nature:
Adamant: Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack.

Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.
Rattled: (DW) (Innate) These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost, Bug, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types. (Not yet Active)

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 2 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 0 (wooooooh) (-)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 80

Attacks:
Splash
Tackle
Flail

Bounce
Bubble
Reversal

Bahamut the Dragonair:

Dragonair: Bahamut (Male)

Nature:
Rash: (Adds * to Special Attack; Subtracts * From Special Defense)

Type:
Dragon: Dragon STAB; Roar has have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Dragonite line can breathe underwater.)

Abilities:
  • Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
  • Marvel Scale: (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon’s coat shimmers when afflicted with a status condition, reducing the Base Attack Power of incoming physical attacks by two (2). (Not yet Active)
Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 70

EC: 5/9
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Wrap
Leer
Thunder Wave
Twister
Dragon Rage
Slam
Agility
Dragon Dance
Aqua Tail
Outrage

Extremespeed
Dragon Pulse
Light Screen

Thunder
Fire Blast
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Reflect
Protect

Draco Meteor

Okay Zeo, will be sending out his feebas. So lets skip the part where he sends that out. Arcanite, Send out pokemon and orders then Zeo will give his.

DarkSlay

Guess who's back? Na na na! *breakdances*
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hello Arcanite and Blazekinmaster-zeo! I am DarkSlay, and I will be tutoring Pikapwnd during this match. Everything will be going through me, and Pikapwnd will provide you with the best reffing possible. He's a nice guy, and a promising referee. As a favor: if you see mistakes, just point them out for the both of us. This is a learning experience for all of us. Thanks!

Good luck to all three of you!
- DarkSlay

I send out:

THE MIGHTY LEVIATHAN (adamant Magikarp)

Umm... Bounce, then tackle, then ummm, bounce again?

btw: those floaty bed things are called lilos. Maybe you should lie low as this will be a catastrophic battle!

apologizing for slowness, had todo a paper, calcs are being sent to darkslay for approval now

also done w/ school until sept. so Im free and wont have anything rediculously distracting =D

Lets meet today's competitors
Beauty & Leviathan

Beauty

Hp 80
Atk 1
Def 0
Satk 2
Sdef 2
spd 80
Energy 100%

Oders: Light Screen ~ Toxic ~ Dragonbreath

Leviathan

Hp 80
Atk 2
Def 2
Satk 1
Sdef 1
Spd 80
Energy 100​

Orders: Bounce ~ Tackle ~ Bounce

Round 1
Mustache & Makeup

From my floating board I'm in awe of these magnificent specimen of pokemon. The Magikarp with a magnificent mustache uses that mustache to gain the edge in speed, while the feebas is applying more eyeliner. Leviathan runs at Beauty and at the last second using its mustache it grabs on and Flings itself into the air. Beauty now done with makeup Sets up a Light screen to defend from Leviathan's plethora of Special attacks. The magikarp now falls to the ground, but wait it missed the feebas. Wait its bouncing and it catches Beauty off gaurd paralyzing it. Still stunned from that amazing hit beauty is to slow to see Levaithan running at it with full ramming speed tackling it underwater. The feebas no longer stunned starts spewing toxic sludge. Lethaly poisoning it, magikarp seeing beauty prepare for another attack starts swimming for the surface, launching itself into the air, just in the nick of time. Beauty now spews her dragonbreath at where the magikarp was. which is in my direction.... It hurt. not as much as the magikarp coming from a full 6 ft Bounce.

Beauty

Hp 58
Atk 1
Def 0
Satk 2
Sdef 2
spd 80
Energy 80%

Leviathan

Hp 78
Atk 2
Def 2
Satk 1
Sdef 1
Spd 80
Energy 83

Calcs
Action one

Speed tie: (one for Leviathan two fro beauty)
1 (leviathan starts)​

Bounce
To hit<851__277 (sucsess)
To crit <63__466 (no)
To para <301__76 (yes)
9+3=12
12 damage -7 energy​

Light Screen
Sucsess -8 energy​

Action two

Tackle
To crit<63__979 (no)
5+3=8
8 damage -3 energy​

Toxic
Full para<201__800 (no)
To hit<801__651 (yes)​

poison damage -1

Action Three

Bounce
To hit<851__260 (yes)
To Crit<63__844 (no)
9+3=12
-7 energy​

Dragonbreath
Full para<200__467 (no)
Miss
-5 energy​

Poison damage -1

Alright, lets get serious, we need a mircle to win this thing, lets go for the Ice beam so we can try to freeze him, then use Dragon breath, finally a second Ice beam!

Today (June 11th) I will be unable to ref. Sorry, I should be home late tomorrow and will ref the round immediately then.

Ummm... Bounce down on Feebas again! Thn try to knock him into a wall with Tackle and finish of with Bounce again?!?!

DarkSlay

Hi guys. Just checking in to see what's going on.

Just a reminder: when you post your actions, you need to make them a bit neater and with some writing. While not mandated, orders with some background look much professional. Instead of just listing attacks, try this:
Okay Mexican Typhoon, it's time to show our opponent why we're the kings of strategy! (Major deja-vu here...)

He put in a substitution for Substitute, but that doesn't mean we can't prevent him from stopping us. This obvious Riolu isn't going to stop us! Show him your own priority Taunt to stop his own Taunt! Then, use a highly accurate Toxic to start the residual damage! Then, create a 25 HP Substitute to not only force a useless Snatch, but to create a Substitute big enough to stop two of its attacks!
This makes it a lot easier for the Referee to translate moves and such. I know that I'm here mostly for Pikapwnd, but just a heads up.

Also, Pikapwnd, you don't have to post to remind people to post actions. They should know after you referee. Notifications should go out only if the players are close to DQ. Just a quick tip!

DarkSlay

It has been six days since the last action, so both battlers have asked for the battle to end. This results in a DRAW. Both participating Pokemon receive 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)