Mewtwo15026 vs Temperantia (Frosty refs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
mewtwonumbers said:
3v3 DOUBLES OPEN CHALLENGE
2 Recovers, 2 Rest uses, 5 chills
3-day DQ for all parties involved
Pokemon used may AT NO TIME be fully evolved. (Golbat? OK. Crobat? Uh-uh.)
Pokemon that don't evolve (i.e. Aerodactyl, Zangoose) may be used.

ARENA: Lilycove Art Museum, Post-Apocalypse

A level, open, 40x40-foot gallery lined with art. Since everyone's picked up a DSi or 3DS and moved to Sinnoh, nobody will notice if we touch the exhibits...well, we can't, because they're under the protection of a Chimecho's Safeguard. However, this Chimecho has grown bored in the abscence of patrons, and she has charmed the paintings so that attacks can pull water, rocks, branches, and whatnot from the frames.
Temperantia said:
Accepting the above!

Switch=KO
No Items
All abilities
"Is it just me or is this museum oddly empty. I mean, I usually don't expect Museums to be packed with people, but this is almost frightening."

*blue flame appears in front of Frosty*

"GAAAAHH, ITS HAUNTED ITS HAUNTED!"

Gespenst: "Duuusclops!"

"You little...don't scare your trainer like that! That is it, I won't show you the mystical exhibition"

Gespenst: "Dusclops! Dusdusduscloooops"

"...I just can't say no to that pretty face, you know that? FINE, let's go."

*walks towards the exhibition, passing through a corridor with many paintings*

-CRASH-

"WHO THREW THAT ROCK AT ME? GESPENST WAS IT YOU AGAIN?"

Gespenst: "Dusdusclops!" (Translation: No no, it came from that painting!)

"and you expect me to believe in t-- *smack* OUCH! that hurts!"

Gespenst: "Dusclops!" (Translation: That Chimecho did it! it charmed the paintings).

Chimecho: "Chichimecho!" (Translation: Yes, suuuckers!)

"You little twerp, I'll kill you!"

*while Frosty chases down the chimecho, two trainers appears*

Mewtwo15026: "Cool, charmed paintings. Let's use them to battle!"

Temperantia: "Great Idea! Hey you probably insane person chasing down the chimecho, can you ref?"

"Me? Sure. who the hell would battle in the middle of a museum? those trainers nowadays.... Send out your pokemon"

Mewtwo15026

Flarelm(*) Balsamus (F)
Nature: Lonely (Attack increased by *; Defense reduced by *)

So there's a cactus in the Sky Pillar's lounge. Mewtwo spilled some caustic reagents on it, and in his resulting rage, Rayquaza set it aflame.

...I realize the science behind that sounds rather sketchy, but it's produced one of the strongest (and most BA) members of the team.

As a result of her time as a cactus, Balsamus is under-hugged and lonely. That's fine by her, though--she's usually able to take care of herself. Just keep her away from chemicals. She tends to get a little...scary...

Type: Fire/Grass
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Solarbeam has Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed, Growth, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Nature Power, Sunny Day, Sweet Scent, and Swords Dance have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: *** (nature boost)
Def: ** (nature cut)

SpA: ***
SpD: ***
Spe: 55

EC: 5/9
MC: 2
DC: 5/5

Abilities:
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Chlorophyll (DW - OPEN): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Attacks:
(*)Bullet Seed
(*)Sweet Scent
(*)Growth
(*)Ember
(*)Leech Seed
(*)Flame Wheel
(*)Giga Drain
(*)Fire Spin
(*)Pound
Leaf Blade
Lava Plume
Synthesis

(*)Counter
(*)Dragonbreath
(*)Seed Bomb

(*)SolarBeam
(*)Reflect
(*)Nitro Charge
Sunny Day

Pikachu Gesundheit (F)
Nature: Naughty (Attack up by *, Sp. Def. down by *.)

Pikachu is destined to lead Team VioletEye alongside Mewtwo. She'll be able to quell any argument, soothe any ill tempers, and work out any obstacle to a mission, no matter what the pressure.

She just doesn't know it yet.

Pikachu's evolution has left her with a newfound energy and excitability. Her expanded electrical prowess has led her to prefer blasting foes into oblivion. However, she has the cuteness -- and now, a mind -- for battle strategy, and an interest in espionage to boot.

Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: *** (+)
Def: **
SpA: **
SpD: * (-)
Spe: 90

MC: 0
DC: 4/5

Abilities:
Static: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Lightningrod (DW): (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Attacks:
Thundershock(*)
Charm(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Sweet Kiss(*)
Nasty Plot(*)
Quick Attack
Swift
Electro Ball
Double Team
Slam

Volt Tackle(*)
Wish(*)
Encore(*)
Surf

Hidden Power Ice, 7 Power (*)
Grass Knot(*)
Volt Change(*)

Kirlia Gordon (M)
Nature: Adamant (Attack up by *, Sp. Atk. down by *.)

Gordon is a rather quiet boy. He doesn't say much, but when he does speak, he always says the right thing. Guess that's the upside of being an empath. Conversely, the fact that he picks up so much malice from the air around him must burn him on the inside. Maybe that's why he's quiet. Maybe it's because he's not happy with being forced to wear a short skirt. After all, guys NEVER look good in short skirts.

After having to endure all sorts of jeers and jests at his expense, Gordon has begrudgingly accepted his fated hermaphroditism. To avoid them, he lives in a Secret Base in a tree, and he spelunks and collects rocks for cash and for muscle building. Ask him what a Dawn Stone is, though, and he can’t seem to answer.

Type: Psychic
Psychic:
Psychic STAB;
less susceptible to blinding
more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks
can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference
Disable, Focus Blast and Recover have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:

Atk: 3 (2 + 1)
Def: 2
SpA: 2 (3 - 1)
SpD: 2
Spe: 50

EC: 4/4/9
MC: 1

Abilities:
Synchronize:(Innate)
Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.

Trace: (Can be Activated)
This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Command: (Ability: Trace (Target Ability) )

Telepathy (DW-Locked): (Innate)
This Pokemon has a mental link with its allies in multiple allies, allowing it to avoid taking damage from attacks that affect the whole field like Earthquake and Surf.

Attacks:
Growl(*)
Confusion(*)
Double Team(*)
Teleport(*)
Lucky Chant(*)
Magical Leaf(*)
Heal Pulse(*)
Calm Mind(*)
Psychic

Shadow Sneak(*)
Disable(*)
Memento(*)

Psych Up (*)
Facade (*)
Will-O-Wisp (*)
Thunder Wave
Ice Punch

Temperantia

Flaaffy(*) Cyndi (F)
Nature: Quiet (Adds * to Special Attack; A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +10% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks)
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Static: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
Plus (DW=Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon possesses a positive electrical charge, when a Pokemon with Minus is on the field, this Pokemon’s special attacks increase their base damage by two (2). If this Pokemon also has Minus, the damage does not stack.

Stats:

Atk: 2
Def: 2
SpA(+): 4
Spe(-): 30 (35/1.15= 30.4.., truncated to 30)

EC: 7/9
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Tackle(*)
Growl(*)
Thundershock(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Cotton Spore(*)
Charge(*)
Signal Beam
Power Gem
Cotton Guard
Discharge
Thunder

Agility(*)
Body Slam(*)
Screech(*)

Light Screen(*)
Thunderbolt(*)
Charge Beam (*)
Hidden Power(Ice, 7)

Tangela- King Malboro (M)
Nature: Brave (Increase Atk by *, divide speed by 1.15, decrease Evasion by flat 10%)
Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll: (Innate)During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Leaf Guard: (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.
Regenerator (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and 10 HP is restored.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk(+): 3
Def: 4
SpA: 4
Spe(-): 52 (60/1.15= 52.1... truncated down to 52)

EC: 2/6
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Ingrain
Constrict
Sleep Powder
Absorb
Growth
Poisonpowder
Vine Whip
Bind
Stun Spore
Power Whip

Giga Drain
Leech Seed
Flail

Sludge Bomb
Swords Dance
Solarbeam
Hidden Power (Fire, 7)
Sunny Day

Shellder- Boreas (M)
Nature: Hasty (Def decreased by 1, Spe increased by 15%, Accuracy also increased) [46^2/500= 4%]
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Shell Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Skill Link: (Innate) This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).
Overcoat (DW): This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.

Stats:

Hp: 90
Atk: 3
Def(-): 3
SpA: 2
SpD: 1
Spe: 46 (40x1.15=46)

EC: 0/6
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Aurora Beam
Withdraw
Supersonic
Icicle Spear
Protect
Leer
Clamp
Shell Smash
Hydro Pump

Rock Blast
Rapid Spin
Bubblebeam

Ice Beam
Surf
Payback

Orders of Operations:
Mewtwonumbers sends out pokemon
Temperantia sends out pokemon with orders
Mewtwonumbers gives orders
I ref
mewtwonumbers gives orders
temperantia gives orders
I ref
etc.

Thinking about how nice it would be to be in Lenneth's shoes taking summer classes at the Poke University, Laharl strolls down the aisles of the dilapidated museum's exhibits. He sees his opponent standing opposite him in the large central area and the Chimecho, (including the enraged trainer chasing it) and sighs.

"A haunted museum, huh? How quaint. If only Lenneth were here to share this feeling of disinterest... Anyways, I trust in you guys. Go, Boreas and Cyndi!
Boreas, you're going to start this battle with some offense: Rock Blast, Hydro Pump and Rock Blast all at Balsamus. Although if he uses Counter on actions 1 or 3, replace Rock Blast with Icicle Spear at Gordon.
Cyndi, Thunder Wave Balsamus. Then, send a confusing Signal Beam at Gordon, followed by a Cotton Guard to fortify your defense."

Well, then. This we can handle.

BALSAMUS: Funny thing

Lead with a Sunny Day; Leaf Guard will block the Thunder Wave. Follow that with a Reflect to buff your defenses, then Giga Drain Boreas to recover some health!

Sunny Day ~ Reflect ~ Giga Drain Boreas
If Sunny Day would fail, change the first two actions to Reflect ~ Leech Seed Cyndi

---
GORDON: You'll also get a chance to shine here.

Start by firing a Will-O-Wisp at Boreas, then Disable its Rock Blast attack. Finish the round with a Magical Leaf to Boreas!

Will-O-Wisp ~ Disable Rock Blast ~ Magical Leaf
All to Boreas.

Frosty

=_=
The Contestants

Balsamus (Flarelm) [M]
Nature: Lonely
Health: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Energy: 100%
Boosts: none
Other: Ready to KILL

Gordon (Kirlia) [M]
Nature: Adamant
Health: 90
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Other: As manly as it gets.

VS

Boreas (Shellder) [M]
Nature: Hasty
Def: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 46
Boosts:
Other: clamp clamp.

Cyndi (Flaafy) [F]
Nature: Quiet
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4
Spe: 30
Boosts:
Other: fluffy​

Round 1

"I will get you Chimecho and when I get you I will make sure you never throw rocks at me from enchanted paintings!!"

Gespenst: "Dusclops"

"Yeah, I know I need to present the contestants, but I am kind busy right now, so do it yourself"

Gespenst: "Dusclops" (Translation: OK. On one side we have MewtwoNumbers who sent out Balsamus the Flarelm, a result of a terrible experiment involving a cactus, an enraged Rayquaza and Element X, and Gordon the Kirlia, a he-she empath who will soon smack me for making such comment. On the other side we have Laharl, an arrogant half-demon who apparently doesn't like shirts, with Boreas the Shelder and Cyndi the Flaafy. Everything set? now let's get started!)

Action 1

Gespenst: "Dusc". (Translation: And the battle starts with Balsamus using Sunny Day! On normal circuntances it wouldn't work, but luckily for him there is this big paiting at the ceiling that was also charmed by the mischievous Chimecho. A shiny sun appeared on it, shooting its ray on the entire hall and activating Flarelm's Leaf Guard.

The bright sun probably affected Boreas's vision, as it was unable to escape the Will-o-Wisp Gordon used against him, giving him a 2nd degree burn on his tongue. And to add insult to injury, the Rock Blast he managed to conjure from one of the painting Missed. What an unlucky shelder!

Finally, Cyndi the Flaffy pointed her tail the flarelm and uses Thunder Wave which would be quite desastrous if it weren't for his leaf guard protection. The poor girl.)

Flarelm: Sunny Day -9 energy

Gordon: Will-o-Wisp at Boreas -7 energy
Hit RNG: 1/4 (no) = 4/4 (yes)

Boreas: Rock Blast at Flarelm: Missed for 9 energy
Hit RNG (<=94/100 yes): 95/100 (no) - Unlucky you
Crit RNG (1/16 - yes): 14/16 (no)
-2Hp due to burn.

Cyndi: Thunder Wave at Flarelm - 6 energy -> Leaf Guard makes it fail.

Action 2

Gespenst: "Dusclops" (Translation: Apparently Balsamus still doesn't feel ready to attack, as it summons a Reflect to protect both him and his partner in crime from physical attacks. The same feeling was shared by Gordon who, in an attempt to kill me of boredom, uses disable at Boreas, making it forget how to use Rock Blast.

And it seems that he also forgot how to aim properly, as the Hydro Pump he launched Missed Flarelm completely, and hit the big painting on the ceiling, which was protected by Chimecho's Safeguard. What a shame...I really wanted that infernal sun to be gone.

Cyndi the Flaafy then, trying desperately to deal some damage for the first time in the entire match, sends a Signal Beam at Gordon, inducing some much needed seizures. The lights weren't enough to confuse him (her?), but at least the flaafy self-esteem got a much needed boost.

Flarelm: Reflect for 8 energy

Kirlia:
Disable Shellder's Rock Blast for 6 energy

Shellder: Hydro Pump at Flarelm: Missed for 7 energy
Hit RNG (>=84/100 yes): 100/100 (no) - Okay, now that is weird.
Crit RNG (1/16 yes): 6/16 (no)
-2hp due to burn

Flaafy: Signal Beam at gordon: (8(bp) + 3(rank dif))1.5 (x2 weak) = 16.5 (17) damage for 6 energy
Confusion RNG (1/10 yes): 10/10 (no)
Crit RNG (1/16 yes): 16/16 (no)

Action 3

Gespenst: "Dusclopsclops" (Translation: do you intend to ref anytime soon? I am getting tired of this battle? nothing happens!)

"GAH, almost had it! Damn it, Gespenst, you disturbed me! Finish this round, at least"

Gespenst: "Dusclops" (Translation: FINE. Oh...it looks like Balsamus and Gordon finally got tired of beating around the bushes (FINALLY!) and they both switched to offensive mode, hitting Boreas respectively with a Giga Drain and a Magical Leaf. The poor Shellder. Not his day, at all.

To make things worse. He can't remember how to use Rock Blast! As he tried to remember, Boreas stood here and did nothing. Cyndi, sensing that things weren't really good (you genius!) fortified her defenses with Cotton Guard

Flarelm: Giga Drain Shellder: (8 (bp) + 3 (stab) + 3 (rank dif))1.5 (x2 weak) = 21 damage for 11 energy
+10 hp.

Kirlia: Magical Leaf Shellder: (6 (bp) + 1.5 (rank dif))1.5 (x2 weak) = 11.25 (12) damage (I round up EVERYTHING) for 5 energy
Crit RNG (1/16 yes): 4/16 (no)

Shelder: Rock Blast - Disabled
-2hp due to burn

Flaafy: Cotton Guard for 9 energy

ROUND 1 END

Sunny day for 4 more rounds

Balsamus (Flarelm) [M]
Energy: 72%
Other: Reflect for 4 more actions

Gordon (Kirlia) [M]
Health: 73
Energy: 82%
Other: Reflect for 4 more rounds

VS

Boreas (Shellder) [M]
Health: 51
Energy: 84%
Boosts:
Other: Tongue with 2nd degree burn. Rock Blast disabled for 4 actions

Cyndi (Flaafy) [F]
Energy: 79%
Boosts: +3 def
Other: not feeling good about this​

Mewtwo15026's turn!

Now that the grueling opening round's over with, let's give that Dusclops a show worth watching!

BALSAMUS:

Use your super Phazon powers to fire a SolarBeam at Boreas! Follow that up with a sun-boosted Growth attack, then Giga Drain Boreas!

Solarbeam Boreas ~ Growth ~ Giga Drain Boreas
IF(Boreas is KO'd or Protects itself) THEN(Switch attack targets to Cyndi)
---
GORDON: You hanging in there all right?

Lead with a Will-O-Wisp to Cyndi; she's not sitting there freely! Next, Psych Up with Balsamus to get that super-special-awesome double Growth, then finish the round with a crushing Psychic to Boreas!

WoW Cyndi -- Psych Up Balsamus -- Psychic Boreas
IF(Boreas Protects itself or is KO'd by third action) THEN(Change third action to Psychic Cyndi)
IF(Balsamus's Growth fails) THEN(Change second action to Make 4 Double Team clones)

"How dare you insult my lineage! I'll have you know that both my parents are of the Homo Sapiens Sapiens species. Though that would explain a lot about Lenneth."

Laharl simmers his emotions, adjusts his glasses and gives his orders to his Pokemon.

"Boreas, Supersonic Gordon to confuse him, then fire an Ice Beam at him for good measure. Finally, Protect. Don't worry about Cyndi she can handle herself.
Cyndi, Light Screen yourself and Boreas, to protect against those nasty special attacks. Next, Signal Beam Gordon, then Power Gem Balsamus. We can make it out of this yet!"

Plus, Laharl thought to himself, Lenneth would never live it down if I lost my only battle separate from her...

Frosty

=_=
PSA: My time is limited lately and I got a few too many matches to ref, so for next couple rounds or so, flavor will be cut down a bit. I hope you don't mind.

The Contestants

Sunny day for 4 more rounds

Balsamus (Flarelm) [M]
Energy: 72%
Other: Reflect for 4 more actions

Gordon (Kirlia) [M]
Health: 73
Energy: 82%
Other: Reflect for 4 more rounds

VS

Boreas (Shellder) [M]
Health: 51
Energy: 84%
Boosts:
Other: Tongue with 2nd degree burn. Rock Blast disabled for 4 actions

Cyndi (Flaafy) [F]
Energy: 79%
Boosts: +3 def
Other: not feeling good about this​

Round 2

Action 1

Gespenst: "Dusclops". (Translation: As your official ref still fails miserably at what I can only describe as a desperate attempt to lose my respect, we continue the battle. Thanks to Chlorophyll, Balsamus is moving extra fast and it fires a Solarbeam right at Boreas for MASSIVE damage. Meanwhile Gordon, already successful in burning the shellder, decides to give Cyndi some sympathy pains with a Will-o-Wisp , which hits, burning the Flaafy’s tail. But Laharl’s team still has some tricks up their sleeve, as Boreas emits supersonic waves at the Kirlia, confusing him/her for 2 actions, and Cyndi erects a protective light screen against special harm.)

Flarelm: Solarbeam at Boreas: (12 + 3 + 3)1.5 = 27 damage for 7 energy
Crit RNG: 2/16 (no)

Gordon: Will-o-Wisp at Cyndi -7 energy
Hit RNG: 1/4 (no) = 2/4 (yes)

Boreas: Supersonic at Gordon: for 4 energy
Hit RNG (<=55/100 yes): 23/100 (yes)
Confusion RNG: 1/3 (Slight)
-2Hp due to burn.

Cyndi: Light Screen - 8 energy

Action 2

Gespenst: "Dusclops" (Translation: The sun light intensifies Balsamus’s Growth and Gordon decides to do the same with Psych up, despite confusion, giving both +2 Atk and +2 Spa. Meanwhile Boreas and Gordon both go the offensive route with Ice Beam and Signal Beam respectively, both at Gordon)

Flarelm: Growth for 9 energy
+2 Atk and SpA

Kirlia:
Confusion RNG (2/2 attacks fine): 2/2 attacks fine
Psych up with Flarelm for 7 energy
+2 Atk and SpA

Shellder: Ice Beam at Gordon: 10 damage for 7 energy
Crit RNG (1/16 yes): 13/16 (no)
Freeze RNG (1/10 yes): 7/10 ( no)
-2hp due to burn

Flaafy: Signal Beam at Gordon: (8(bp) + 3(rank dif))1.5 (x2 weak) = 16.5 (17) damage for 6 energy
Confusion RNG (1/10 yes): Already Confused
Crit RNG (1/16 yes): 9/16 (no)
-2hp due to burn

Action 3

Gespenst: "Dusclopsclops" (Translation: Boreas proves that staying alive is more important than courage as he closes his clamps, protecting himself, which was actually a good idea, as both Balsamus and Gordon were ordered to attack him with Giga Drain and Psychic respectively. Flaafy, feeling left out, throws a Power Gem at Balsamus, for half-decent damage.)

“Hey, how do you manage to say so much if so few words?”

Gespenst: “Dusc” (Translation: it’s a mix of telephaty, magic and intense laziness. Also the Chimecho is behind you mocking you as we speak).

“you brat! you are so dead!”

Shelder: Protect for 7 + 10 = 17 energy
-2hp due to burn

Flarelm: Giga Drain Shellder: (8 (bp) + 3 (stab) + 3 (rank dif) – 5 (light screen))1.5 (x2 weak) + 3 (boosts)= 17 damage for 11 energy…but he protected

Kirlia: Confusion RNG (2/2 attacks normally) = 2/2 attacks normally
Psychic Shellder: (9 + 3 + 1.5 - 5) + 3 (boosts) = 12 damage for 6 energy…if he didn’t protect that is.
Crit RNG (1/16 yes): 4/16 (no)

Flaafy: Power Gem at Balsamus for (7 + 1.5)1.5 = 12.75 (13) damage for 5 energy
-2 hp due to burn

ROUND 1 END

Sunny day for 3 more rounds

Balsamus (Flarelm) [M]
Health: 87
Energy: 45%
Boosts: +2 atk and spa
Other: Reflect for 1 more actions

Gordon (Kirlia) [M]
Health: 46
Energy: 60%
Boosts: + 2atk + 2 spa
Other: Reflect for 1 more rounds

VS

Boreas (Shellder) [M]
Health: 18
Energy: 56%
Boosts:
Other: Tongue with 2nd degree burn. Rock Blast disabled for 1 actions

Cyndi (Flaafy) [F]
Health: 86
Boosts: +2 def
Other: tail with 2nd degree burn​

Temperantia’s Turn

"Boreas, use Protect, unless Flarelm uses Growth, in that case, use Ice Beam on Kirlia. Afterwards, just use Rock Blast on Flarelm, and Icicle Spear on Kirlia.
Cyndi, use Signal Beam, then Thunderbolt, then Signal Beam again, all on Kirlia."

That Shellder would make a delicious chowder.

BALSAMUS: You're doing great, girl!

Start with a nice, friendly Leaf Blade to Cyndi's face. Static? No problem! We've got Leaf Guard. Follow it up with a final Solarbeam to Boreas, then give Cyndi another Leaf Blade!

LB Cyndi -- Solarbeam Boreas -- LB Cyndi
IF(only Kirlia's DW Ability was unlocked,) THEN(we would be able to use Lava Plume without worry. XD)

GORDON: My, you're unpopular with sheep.

Start with a hale and hearty Double Team to cover your rear end. Or just get a longer skirt. Anyway, Calm Mind to soften the special attacks headed your way, then Psychic attack Cyndi with your accumulated boosts!

Make 4 DT clones -- Calm Mind -- Psychic Cyndi

Frosty

=_=
Sorry for the delay. Real Life is eating my alive on the last couple days (still is, actually, so this will be quick)

The Contestants

Sunny day for 3 more rounds

Balsamus (Flarelm) [M]
Energy: 45%
Other: Reflect for 1 more action

Gordon (Kirlia) [M]
Health: 46
Other: Reflect for 1 more action

VS

Boreas (Shellder) [M]
Energy: 56%
Boosts:
Other: Tongue with 2nd degree burn. Rock Blast disabled for 1 actions. Light Screen for 3 actions

Cyndi (Flaafy) [F]
Health: 86
Boosts: +2 def
Other: tail with 2nd degree burn. Light Screen for 3 actions​

Round 2

Action 1

Gespenst: "Dusclops". (Translation: Boreas starts the match by delaying his inevitable doom with Protect. But Balsamus didn’t care for it, as it Leaf Blades not Boreas, but Cyndi! On the meanwhile Gordon decides to multiply his she-maleness by five with four clones. Cyndi decides to do something about with a Signal Beam, making one of the clones vanish.)

Flarelm: Leaf Blade at Cyndi: 9 + 3 + 1.5 = 13.5 (14) damage for 6 energy
Crit RNG: 4/8 (no)

Gordon: Double Team – 4 clones for 16 energy

Boreas: Protect for 7 energy
-2hp due to burn

Cyndi: Signal Beam for 6 energy
Hit RNG (1/5 yes): 4/5 (no)
A Clone Vanished!
-2hp due to burn

Action 2

Gespenst: "Dusclops" (Translation: Balsamus givs Boreas no time to protect himself as he puts him out of his misery with solarbeam before the shellder could do anything about it. Bye Boreas! Gordon took that moment to reflect about the importance of Special Defense in a pokemon’s life and calm his mind. But Flaafy isn’t in the mood for anything other than VENGEANCE as it manages to distinguish the real Gordon among the clones, hitting it with Thunderbolt and making the clones vanish)

Flarelm: Solarbeam at Boreas: (12 + 3 + 3 - 5) 1.5 = 19.5 (20) damage for 7 energy
Crit RNG: 3/16

Kirlia:
Calm Mind: +1spa/spd for 7 energy

Shellder: Faint

Flaafy: Thunderbolt at Gordon: 10 + 3 + 3 -1.5 = 14.5 (15) damage for 6 energy
Hit RNG (1/3 yes) = 1/4 (yes = all clones vanished!)
Crit RNG (1/16 yes): 12/16
Paralysis (1/10 yes): 7/10
-2hp due to burn

Action 3

Gespenst: "Dusclopsclops" (Translation: Now is two versus one. Now that is unfair! Not that I care though. Anyway, Balsamus and Gordon decides to gang up on poor Cyndi with Leaf Blade and Psychic. Light Screen helped mitigate the pain a bit. But not that much. Cyndi still managed to focus its power on a really powerful Signal Beam that gave Gordon severe confusion. Go Cyndi!).

Flarelm: Leaf Blade at Cyndi: 9 + 3 + 1.5 = 13.5 (14) damage for 7 energy
Crit RNG (1/8 yes): 4/8 (no)

Kirlia:
Psychic Flaafy: (9 + 3 + 1.5 – 5) + 4.5 (boosts) = 13 damage for 6 energy
Crit RNG (1/16 yes): 15/16 (no)
SPD Redcution (1/10 yes): 2/10 (no)

Flaafy: Signal Beam at Kirlia: (8 + 3)1.5 – 1.5 = 15 damage for 6 energy
Crit RNG: 6/16 (no)
Confusion RNG: 1/10 (yes)
Duration RNG: 2/3 (Severe – 3 turns)
-2 hp due to burn

ROUND 3 END

Sunny day for 2 more rounds

Balsamus (Flarelm) [M]
Energy: 25%
Boosts: +1 atk and spa
Other:

Gordon (Kirlia) [M]
Health: 16
Energy: 31%
Boosts: +2 Spa +1 Atk +1 Spd (+1 spa/spd for 2 more actions and + 1spa/atk for 1 more action)
Other: Confusion (3 actions)

VS

Boreas (Shellder) [M]
Health: -4
Energy: KO
Boosts:
Other: ko

Cyndi (Flaafy) [F]
Health: 39
Energy: 42%
Boosts:

Temperantia sends pokemon without action (I know I can do this, but I reeeally g2g). After that Mewtwonumbers gives orders and Temprantia gives orders

HAAAAX >:(

GORDON: You'll probably kill yourself before you can do anything else...

...so Thunder Wave ~ Thunder Wave ~ Memento to Malboro.
IF(Thunder Wave connects on the first action) THEN(Switch Memento to second action)
- - -- --- ----- --- -- - -
BALSAMUS: We can do this. :D

First, trap Malboro in a Fire Spin to burn up any powder attack that he tries to send after Gordon. Next, SolarBeam Cyndi, then chill a bit.

Fire Spin Malboro ~ SolarBeam Cyndi ~ Chill
Drop the Fire Spin as soon as Gordon goes down.

"Malboro, show him that your not so naive! Sludge Bomb Balsamus as he tries trapping you! Then, Ingrain yourself to allow future healing (he cancels the Fire Spin by using Solarbeam); and finally, Sludge Bomb Balsamus again!
Cyndi, we're shifting tactics this round. Start off by renewing our Light Screen to protect against that Solarbeam. Then, Signal Beam Gordon, finishing with a Power Gem at Balsamus. With a bit of ingenuity and good, old-fashioned luck, we may succeed yet!"

P.S. @Mewtwo: Reading is Fun!! Perhaps you should practice with the OP! :D

Frosty

=_=
The Contestants

Sunny day for 2 more rounds

Balsamus (Flarelm) [M]
Energy: 25%
Boosts: +1 atk and spa
Other:

Gordon (Kirlia) [M]
Health: 16
Energy: 31%
Boosts: +2 Spa +1 Atk +1 Spd (+1 spa/spd for 2 more actions and + 1spa/atk for 1 more action)
Other: Confusion (3 actions)

VS

King Marlboro (Tangela) [M]
Nature: Brave
Spe(-): 52
Energy: 100
Boosts:
Other:

Cyndi (Flaafy) [F]
Health: 39
Energy: 42%
Boosts:

Round 2

Action 1

Gespenst: “Dusc---

“ENOOOOOOOOOOOOUGH!”

Gespenst: “Dusclops?!”

“I am tired of this twerp! You gespenst, get it! I’ll ref from now on”

Gespenst: “Dusdusclops.” (Translation: If you say so).

So let’s continue from where you stopped, ok? Laharl sends King Marlboro to the field to try to turn the tides of this battle. Well, the weather is favourable, as the scorching sun activates Chrolophyll and Leaf Guard, making it immune to status and really fast.

Not as fast as Balsamus, though, who starts the round with a Fire Spin that powered by STAB and the Sun packs one hell of a punch and completely surrounds Marlboro, who fights back with Sludge Bomb for also decent damage.

Gordon, on the other hand, probably didn’t hear what I said about “immune to status”, since it tried to paralyse Marlboro with Thunder Wave. To no avail, of course, thanks to Leaf Guard.

Cyndi ends the action by the replacing the old Light Screen with a new one. And it will sure need it, since the burn is starting to really take its toll.

Balsamus: Fire Spin at Marlboro: (4 +3 + 3 + 1.5)1.5 + 1.5= 18.75 (19) damage for 4 energy
Hit Rng (>=85 yes): 62/100 (yes)
Crit RNG: 4/16 (no)

Marlboro: Sludge Bomb at Balsamus: (9 + 1.5)1.5 = 15.75 (16) damage for 7 energy
Poison RNG (<=3/10 yes): 9/10
Crit RNG: 12/16
-2hp due to fire spin

Gordon: Thunder Wave at Marlboro: Leaf Guard’d for 7 energy
Confusion RNG (2/2 attacks normally): 2/2

Cyndi: Light Screen for 8 energy
-2hp due to burn

Action 2

Balsamus really likes nice lights, don’t you think? I mean, to forgone Fire Spin in order to use SolarBeam, it must be some weird preferances. Anyway, the Flarelm charges its Lazer and fires a Solarbeam at Cyndi, who thanks to Light Screen, takes it like a champ.

Meanwhile, freed from Fire Spin, Marlboro uses Ingrain to get some essential minerals to heal itself.

Mewtwonumbers: “Ingrain on a closed space?!”

“Hey, blame that darned chimecho! The floor is also a work of art meant to represent an oasis in the middle of the desert, so it goes with the sun picture on the ceiling. I know it sounds weird, but, hey, I wasn’t the one that choose it to be that way (you did actually).

Gordon continues his display of –CENSORED- with another Thunder Wave. Promptly nullified by Leaf Guard. Oh well…at least confusion didn’t hit ‘til now.

Finally Cyndi brings Gordon a step (a BIG step) closer to defeat with Signal Beam, leaving the she-male with just 1 hp.

Flarelm: Solarbeam at Cyndi: 12 + 1.5 – 5 = 8.5 (9) damage for 7 energy
Fire Spin Stopped!
Crit RNG: 9/16

Marlboro: Ingrain for 9 energy.
+3hp

Kirlia: Thunder Wave = Leaf Guard’d for 11 energy
Confusion RNG (2/2 attacks normally): 2/2

Flaafy: Signal Beam at Gordon: (8 + 3)1.5 – 1.5 (calm mind) = 15 damage for 6 energy
Crit RNG: 11/16
-2hp due to burn

Action 3

Balsamus realizes that his last move wasn’t that good and decides to take its time to think about it. chilling a bit. But neither Marlboro, nor Cyndi are willing to let it rest, as both attack the fire lizard with Sludge Bomb and Power Gem, respectively.

And Gordon? Well, he tried to use memento. But a voice in its head told it to help Gespenst chase down the chimecho! And it ended slamming at a nearby wall. The poor thing. hit itself in confusion.

Flarelm: Chill (+12 energy)

Marlboro: Sludge Bomb at Balsamus: (9 + 1.5)1.5 = 15.75 (16) damage for 7 energy
Poison RNG (<=3/10 yes): 8/10
Crit RNG: 8/16 (no)
+3hp due to Ingrain

Kirlia: Confusion RNG (2/2 attacks normally): 1 / 2 poor little thing killed itself (4 + 1.5 = 5.5 damage for 3 energy)

Flaafy: Power Gem at Balsamus (7 + 1.5)1.5 = 12.75 (13) damage for 5 energy.
Crit RNG: 9/16 (no)
-2hp due to burn

ROUND 3 END

Sunny day for 1 more round

Balsamus (Flarelm) [M]
Health: 43
Energy: 26%
Boosts:
Other:

Gordon (Kirlia) [M]
Health: -5
Energy: ko
Boosts: ko

VS

Energy: 77
Boosts: Ingrain for another round, also Light Screen for 4 actions
Other:

Cyndi (Flaafy) [F]
Health: 24
Energy: 23%
Boosts: Light Screen for 4 actions

----

*Mewtwonumbers sends out Gesundheit the Pikachu"

Pikachu Gesundheit (F)
Nature: Naughty (Attack up by *, Sp. Def. down by *.)

Pikachu is destined to lead Team VioletEye alongside Mewtwo. She'll be able to quell any argument, soothe any ill tempers, and work out any obstacle to a mission, no matter what the pressure.

She just doesn't know it yet.

Pikachu's evolution has left her with a newfound energy and excitability. Her expanded electrical prowess has led her to prefer blasting foes into oblivion. However, she has the cuteness -- and now, a mind -- for battle strategy, and an interest in espionage to boot.

Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain.

Stats:

Atk: *** (+)
Def: **
SpA: **
SpD: * (-)

Abilities:
Lightningrod (DW): (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Attacks:
Thundershock(*)
Charm(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Sweet Kiss(*)
Nasty Plot(*)
Quick Attack
Swift
Electro Ball
Double Team
Slam

Volt Tackle(*)
Wish(*)
Encore(*)
Surf

Hidden Power Ice, 7 Power (*)
Grass Knot(*)
Volt Change(*)

Temperantia's turn

Malboro, Sludge Bomb Balsamus, Leech Seed Pikachu, Sludge Bomb Balsamus. Cyndi, Power Gem Balsamus, Thunder Wave Pikachu, Power Gem Balsamus.

BALSAMUS: Crap. Bad round, bad round.

Synthesis ~ Nitro Charge Malboro ~ Chill

GESU: You'll need all your resolve for this round, especially the first action...

...in which you will circumvent Leaf Guard and Sweet Kiss Malboro. Next, create 4 Double Team clones and surround Balsamus once she stops attacking. Finish the round with a HP Ice to Malboro!

SK Malboro ~ 4 DT clones ~ HP Ice 7 Malboro

Frosty

=_=
The Contestants

Sunny day for 1 more round

Balsamus (Flarelm) [M]
Health: 43
Energy: 26%
Boosts:
Other:

Gesundheit (Pikachu) [M]
Nature: Naughty
Energy:
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Energy: 77
Boosts: Ingrain for another round, also Light Screen for 4 actions
Other:

Cyndi (Flaafy) [F]
Health: 24
Energy: 23%
Boosts: Light Screen for 4 actions

Round 4

Action 1

Mewtwonumbers sends out to the field the little baby Desu ^_^

Mewtwonumbers: “It’s Gesu, as in, Gesundheit”

“Oh shuttup”

Anyway, Balsamus starts the round by drawing energy from the sun to heal his wounds with Synthesis, while Marlboro and Cyndi try to counter the healing with Sludge Bomb and Power Gem respectively. Finally baby Desu ^_^ gives a sweet kiss to Marlboro, leaving it slightly confused (2 actions). How cute.

Balsamus: Synthesis: +30 hp for 15 energy

Crit RNG: 9/16 (NO)
Poison: Leaf Guard
+3hp due to Ingrain

Gesundheit: Sweet Kiss at Marlboro for 5 energy
Hit RNG (<=75/100 yes): 6/100 (yes)
Confusion RNG = 1/3 (Slight – 2 actions)

Cyndi: Power Gem at Balsamus: (7 + 1.5)1.5 = 12.75 (13) damage for 5 energy.
Crit RNG: 14/16 (no)
-2hp due to burn

Action 2

Balsamus goes offensive with Nitro Charge at Marlboro, getting a totally useless speed boost in the process. Marlboro then fires a Leech Seed at Baby Desu ^_^, which, despite confusion, connects. The Pikachu then creates 4 clones with Double Team, one of which vanished due to Cyndi’s Thunder Wave.

Balsamus: Nitro Charge at Marlboro: (5 + 3 + 3 – 1.5)1.5 = 14.25 (15) damage for 3 energy

Marlboro: Leech Seed at Gesundheit for 10 energy
Confusion RNG (2/2 attacks normally): 2/2 (attacks normally)
Hit RNG (10/10 miss): 7/10 (hit)
+3hp due to ingrain
+3hp due to leech seed

Gesundheit: Double Team – 4 clones for 16 energy
-3hp due to leech seed

Cyndi: Thunder Wave at Pikachu for 6 energy
Hit RNG (5/5 true) = 4/5
One clone vanished!
-2hp due to burn

Action 3

Balsamus enjoys the last action in the sun by basking and chilling, while Marlboro tries to attack it, but it gets ran over by the chimecho and Gespenst. I guess he was too confused to get out of the way. Oh well, at least it isn't confused anymore. Meanwhile, baby Desu ^_^ fires a Hidden Power Ice at Marlboro, dealing almost null damage thanks to Light Screen and Cyndi continues the assault on Balsamus with Power Gem

Also, some burn happened, some ingrain happened and some leech seed happened. And sunny day stopped happening. Cool huh?

Balsamus: Chill (+12 energy)

Marlboro:
Confusion RNG: 1 / 2 (hits itself in confusion): 4 – 1.5 = 2.5 (3) damage for 3 energy
+3hp due to Ingrain
+3hp due to leech seed

Gesundheit: Hidden Power Ice at Marlboro: (7-5)1.5 = 3 damage 5 energy
Crit RNG: 13/16 (no)
-3hp due to Leech Seed

Cyndi: Power Gem at Balsamus: (7 + 1.5)1.5 = 12.75 (13) damage for 5 energy.
Crit RNG: 14/16 (no)
-2hp due to burn

ROUND 4 END

Balsamus (Flarelm) [M]
Health: 31
Energy: 20%
Boosts: +1 speed
Other: misses the sun

Gesundheit (Pikachu) [M]
Health: 84
Energy: 74
Boosts: 3 clones
Other: leech seed for 4 more actions

VS

Energy: 57
Boosts: Light Screen for 1 action
Other:

Cyndi (Flaafy) [F]
Energy: 7%

mewtwonumbers turn

GESU: Let's mess up that Tangela a bit!

Start with a Thunder Wave to King Malboro before he can regenerate sunlight; that'll keep you at the top of your Speed game! Next, Encore whatever the King does, then HP Ice him!

TWave Malboro ~ Encore Malboro ~ HP Ice 7 Malboro
If Encore would fail for whatever reason, Nasty Plot instead.
Remember, Encore's targeting moves from before the second action.
- - -- --- ----- -------- ----- --- -- - -
BALSAMUS: You've done well so far, girl; let's see if we can keep on going!

Let's take Cyndi out of the game while we have the chance. Give her a taste of your Leaf Blade, then keep your Speed up with another Nitro Charge! (Yes, I know it's called Flame Charge, but Nitro Charge just sounds awesome, especially as a finisher.) Take a breather once you're done.

Leaf Blade Cyndi ~ Nitro Charge Cyndi ~ Chill

Frosty

=_=
The Contestants

Balsamus (Flarelm) [M]
Health: 31
Energy: 20%
Boosts: +1 speed
Other: misses the sun

Gesundheit (Pikachu) [M]
Health: 84
Energy: 74
Boosts: 3 clones
Other: leech seed for 4 more actions

VS

Energy: 57
Other:

Cyndi (Flaafy) [F]
Energy: 7%

Round 5

Action 1

And the round starts with…Cyndi jumping in front of Marlboro? Apparently she wanted to Bodyblock the attacks aimed at her partner. Unfortunately, it failed as Gesundheit was faster and managed to paralyze Marlboro with Thunder Wave before the flaafy was in position. To add insult to injury, Balsamus charges at Cyndi with his Leaf Blades ready, wounded her critically, which couples with the burn, finished her off.

Marlboro then shows his vindictive side and fires a Sludge Bomb at Balsamus, getting a critical hit, thanks to the conveniently placed painting of a local dumpster on one of the walls. Who the hell chose those paintings to be here for heaven’s sake?

Gesundheit: Thunder Wave at Marlboro for 6 energy
-3hp due to leech seed

Balsamus: Leaf Blade at Cindy: 9 + 3 + 3 + 1.5 = 16.5 (17) damage for 6 energy
Crit RNG: 1/8 (yes)

Marlboro: Sludge Bomb at Balsamus: (9 + 1.5 + 3)1.5 = 20.25 (21) damage for 7 energy
Paralysis RNG (1/4 fp): 4/4 (Attacks normally)
Crit RNG: 1/16 (YES)
Poison RNG: 5/10 (no)
+3hp due to Leech Seed

Cyndi: Bodyblocks attacks directed at Marlboro for 5 energy: it is slower so it fails
-2hp due to burn

Cyndi Faints!

Action 2

In a moment of dubious sanity, Gesundheit seems to have been moved by Marlboro's will to avenge his partner as he demands an encore. Go figure.

Balsamus, almost willing to forget his alliances and kill Gesu, continues his offensive strategy with a Nitro Charge aimed at Marlboro, netting him another speed boost. Not that he will need it, since the Tangela, fueled by the lust for revenge and the encore, sends another Sludge Bomb at Balsamus, Poisoning as well as fainting the poor cactus-elementX-lizard.

Gesundheit: Encore Marlboro for 10 energy
-3hp due to leech seed

Balsamus: Nitro Charge at Marlboro: (5 + 3 – 1.5)1.5 = 9.75 (10) damage for 3 energy

Paralysis RNG (1/4 FP): 4/4 (attacks normally)
Crit RNG: 9/16 (no)
Poison RNG: 2/10 (yes)
+3hp due to Leech Seed

Balsamus faints!

Action 3

Looks like things are going mano-a-mano for now on with no pokemon having a visible advantage against the other. Will Marlboro be able to turn the tides of the battle that much? Or will Gesundheit prevail in the end? I guess we will find out soon.

Meanwhile, Gesu uses his hidden power to summon frosty balls of energy that flies and crashes at Marlboro, who responds with yet another Sludge Bomb that, unfortunately for him, hit a clone.

Gesundheit: Hidden Power Ice at Marlboro: 7*1.5 = 10.5 (11) damage for 5 energy
Crit RNG: 3/16 (no)
-3hp due to leech seed

Marlboro: Sludge Bomb at Gesundheit for 7 energy
Paralysis RNG (1/4 fp): 4/4 (attacks normally)
Hit RNG (1/4 real one): 4/4 (clone)
A clone vanished! (2 left)

ROUND 5 END

Balsamus (Flarelm) [M]
Health: -6
Boosts: ko

Gesundheit (Pikachu) [M]
Health: 75
Energy: 53
Boosts: 2 clones
Other: leech seed for 1 more action

VS

Energy: 36
Boosts:
Other: 20% Paralysed

Cyndi (Flaafy) [F]
Health: -1
Boosts: KO
Other: KO​

Temperantia's Turn!

"Malboro, we can do this! Sleep Powder until it hits (up to twice only.) If Pikachu is asleep On the second action, Giga Drain it. Then Chill on the third no matter what."

First, create 4 Double Team clones and surround Malboro. Next, Nasty Plot. Finally, Hidden Power Ice!

If Malboro got off a Giga Drain on the second action, wake the feck up and Encore it.

By the way, I'm gonna be away for a week, and I don't think I'll have internet access, so may I have an extension? I apologize for the inconvenience.

Frosty

=_=
I am fine with that, but it is up to Temperantia.

---
The Contestants

Gesundheit (Pikachu) [M]
Energy: 53
Boosts: 2 clones
Other: leech seed for 1 more action

VS

Energy: 36
Boosts:
Other: 20% Paralysed

Round 6

Action 1

And the mano-a-mano continues! Well not so much, since Gesundheit seems to be betting on numbers to win this, as he uses, once again, Double Team to bump the clones number to 4, aka the maximum any poke can create...anymore would overload the poor yellow fat rodent.

But 4 seems to be enough, as King Marlboro hits a clone with Sleep Powder, while the real one is unharmed.

Gesundheit: Double team (2 more clones – 4 is the max) for 8 energy
-3hp due to leech seed
Gesundheit is free from leech seed!

Marlboro: Sleep Powder for 6 energy
Paralysis RNG (1/5 fp): 4/5 (fine)
Hit Rng (4/4 no): 1 (yes)
Clone RNG (1/5 real): 2/5 (clone!)
+3 hp due to leech seed

Action 2

Gesundheit is using the free time his clones generate to cook some mean schemes with Nasty Plot. But do you know that saying: “better said than done”, well, try “better done than thought”. Marlboro didn’t waste his time thinking on some scheme and just put his plan to action with another sleep powder that hit the real one!, inflicting a light sleep (1 turn). No more Clones for you!

Gesundheit: Nasty Plot for 7 energy
+2 SpA!

Marlboro: Sleep Powder for 10 energy
Hit RNG: 3 / 4 (yes)
Clone RNG: 1 / 4 (real!)
Sleep RNG: 1/3 (1 turn)
All clones vanished!

Action 3

Gesundheit is having a quick nap to restore…well, nothing. King Marlboro is doing the same, only getting some energy in the process with chill.

Gesundheit: Sleeping

Marlboro: Chill (+12 energy)

ROUND 6 END

Gesundheit (Pikachu) [M]
Health: 72
Energy: 38
Boosts: +2SpA
Other: Has just woken up

VS

Health: 78
Energy: 32
Boosts:
Other: 15% Paralysed
Mewtwo15026’s turn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)