Spenstar winning in somewhere you definitly don't want to be! [2v2 Doubles]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, scrapping my old challenge for this!

Challenge!

2 vs. 2 doubles
2 day per person, 4 day for ref.
5 chills/2 recovers
Arena: Edge of Madness

This arena is circular with invisible barriers around it. A throne is in the center in which can be sat upon. You cannot go outside of the large circular arena. If you fly too high, you will also hit a barrier. If you get slammed into a barrier by an attack, you will take 25%, or 1/4 of the damage you got from the attack. Obviously, there is no water source, but you can dig, Earthquake, anything. There is no grass source, only rocks and lava. It's also always dark on here, as an evil seems to loom over all.

Basics:
Barriers around island in pic.
If hit into barrier, you take an extra 25% of damage from the attack.
No water, can dig/Earthquake/Magnitude/ etc.
No grass, only rocks and lava to use.
Always dark.
You know what? I think I'll take you on. Unless I get a ref for the other match I accepted. First ref to say yes decides who I battle x) And IDK who wouldn't want to ref this!

Switch = You burn
No Items
One Ability

Revenankh [Grave] (Male)
Nature: Adamant (Attack increased by *; Special Attack reduced by *)
Type: Fighting/Ghost
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
About Grave: Grave was one of Spenstar's first Pokemon. Shortly after he and his sister found out their parents died, his sister started to go crazy and whatever bond they had was completely broken. As he was running in fear from her Misdreavus, Spenstar ran into a Revenankh that gave off a familiar air. The two swore to protect each other from their respective threats, and for years they've done just that. Grave is actually the reincarnation of Spenstar's late father, hence the familiarity. This shows in Grave's personality; he is the voice of reason and comfort on the team and provided emotional support for Spenstar. Spenstar never figured out Grave's true nature, nor does Grave realize exactly who his trainer is, but all they know is that they're almost fated to be partners. Grave is the only Revenankh of the species to have green eyes; they're the eyes of Spenstar's late father.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Air Lock: (Innate) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.
Mummy (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's skin has a lasting curse on it. When strucky by an opponents contact move, the curse transfers, changing the opponent's ability(ies) to Mummy for the next six (6) actions.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 5 (+1)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2 (-1)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 65

MC: 0
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Wrap(*)
Bide(*)
Sand Tomb(*)
Wring Out(*)
Rock Tomb(*)
Arm Thrust(*)
Mean Look(*)
Glare(*)
Shadow Punch(*)
Power Whip
Hammer Arm
Moonlight
Superpower

Shadow Sneak(*)
Force Palm(*)
Curse(*)

Drain Punch(*)
Bulk Up(*)
Substitute(*)
Rock Slide

Scraggy [Brick] (Male)
Nature: Adamant

Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
About Brick: Spenstar found Brick in the muddy plains after his second battle. Using Grave, (Ruby was tired from the battle) Spenstar fought the Scraggy and won. Upon capturing him, he decided to nickname him Brick, after his determination to overcome any obstacle, even a brick wall. Brick is pretty young, and full of heart and excitement. He always cheers his team on in battles that he's not involved in, and fights to his limits constantly when he's in a battle. His claim to fame is defeating a Scyther and then a Gengar with no break in between, before even evolution. Since unlocking his hidden powers, Brick has gained the ability to leave a lasting scare on his opponents, something he always wanted to do.

Stats:
Scraggy
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1(-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 48

EC: 5/6
MC: 2
DC: 5/5 DW Unlocked!

Abilities:
Moxie: (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Intimidate: (DW) (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.

Attacks:
Leer
Low Kick
Sand-Attack
Faint Attack
Headbutt
Swagger
Brick Break
Payback
Hi Jump Kick
Focus Punch
Crunch

Zen Headbutt
Drain Punch
Counter
Fake Out

Toxic
Rock Slide
Bulk Up
Poison Jab

Syclar [Ant Arctica] (Female)
Nature: Mild (+1 Special Attack, -1 Defense)

Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
About Ant Artica: While looking for an ice-type Pokemon in the depths of Snowpoint Temple, Spenstar found a young Syclar stumbling weakly, badly injured from a previous battle. He nursed the Syclar back to health, and in return, the Syclar accepted his offer to join his team. He named her Ant Arctica (usually addressed as simply "Arctica" though) and a partnership was formed. Ant Artica was often bullied by the stronger members of her swarm, and as a result, she is very mild-mannered and shy around trainers and Pokemon besides Spenstar. This somewhat changed when the rest of Spenstar's team warmed up to Ant Artica and made her feel at home; now she opens up to them but is still shy around other Pokemon. She feels blessed to finally have a loving family. Ant Artica is commonly seen outside her Pokeball, on Spenstar's shoulder or head.

Stats:
Syclar
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1 (-1)
SpA: Rank 4 (+1)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 91

EC: 0/6
DC: 0

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and one Rock-type attack per round.
Technician (Locked DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Attacks:
Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Focus Energy
Ice Shard
Slash
Icy Wind
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear

Earth Power
Tail Glow
Signal Beam

Blizzard
Swords Dance
X-Scissor

Tirtouga(*) Cagnazzo (Male)
Nature: Careful (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Defense; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)
Type: Water, Rock
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Solid Rock: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is extremely solid and durable, and the Base Attack Power of incoming super-effective attacks is reduced by two (2).
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Swift Swim (DW): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 22

EC: 1/6
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Bide(*)
Withdraw(*)
Water Gun(*)
Rollout(*)
Bite(*)
Protect(*)
Aqua Jet(*)
AncientPower(*)
Crunch(*)
Wide Guard(*)
Curse
Smack Down

Rock Polish(*)
Waterfall(*)
Earthquake(*)

Iron Defense(*)
Body Slam(*)
Rock Throw(*)

Aipom [Chocobo] (Male)
Nature: Adamant(+Atk, -Sp. Atk)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Pickup: (Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.
Run Away: This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Skill Link (DW): This Pokemon’s skillfull aim makes its multi-hit moves always hit 5 times. The Energy Cost of multi-hit attacks is increased by three (3).

Stats:

Def: Rank 2
Spe: 85

DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Scratch
Tail Whip
Sand-Attack
Astonish
Baton Pass
Tickle
Fury Swipes
Swift
Screech

Facade
Acrobatics
Shadow Claw

Fake Out
Counter
Pursuit

Drifloon [Inspiration] (Female)
Nature: Serious
Type: Ghost/Flying
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Aftermath: (Innate) If this Pokemon uses Selfdestruct or Explosion, the attack has ten (10) more Base Attack Power and five (5) more Energy Cost to execute.
Unburden: (Innate) This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.
Flare Boost (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's Body can harness the heat from a burn into internal energy, fueling its mental capabilities. When Burned, the Pokemon's special attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 70

DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Constrict
Minimize
Astonish
Gust
Focus Energy
Payback
Hex
Stockpile

Thunderbolt
Will-o-wisp
Acrobatics

Hypnosis
Weather Ball
Disable

Please post the ability you are using!

Chocobo with Run Away(Because doesn't every Chocobo do that?) come on out!

Join him Inspiration with Aftermath(Because balloons always leave those little pieces)

My two newest pokemon. This is your first bout, so try your best, and never give up hope. The throne ahead needs a king, and Chocobo has that seat reserved!

Okay, for my first Pokemon, I choose Grave the Revenankh with Shed Skin! And for my second, Brick with Intimidate!

But there's something different about Brick, you see. HE'S EVOLVING! :D

Scrafty [Brick] (Male)
Nature: Adamant

Type:
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
About Brick: Spenstar found Brick in the muddy plains after his second battle. Using Grave, (Ruby was tired from the battle) Spenstar fought the Scraggy and won. Upon capturing him, he decided to nickname him Brick, after his determination to overcome any obstacle, even a brick wall. Brick is pretty young, and full of heart and excitement. He always cheers his team on in battles that he's not involved in, and fights to his limits constantly when he's in a battle. His claim to fame is defeating a Scyther and then a Gengar with no break in between, before even evolution. Since unlocking his hidden powers, Brick has gained the ability to leave a lasting scare on his opponents, something he always wanted to do.

Stats:
Scraggy
Def: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 58

EC: 6/6
MC: 2
DC: 5/5 DW Unlocked!

Abilities:
Moxie: (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Intimidate: (DW) (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.

Attacks:
Leer
Low Kick
Sand-Attack
Faint Attack
Headbutt
Swagger
Brick Break
Payback
Hi Jump Kick
Focus Punch
Crunch

Zen Headbutt
Drain Punch
Counter
Fake Out

Toxic
Rock Slide
Bulk Up
Poison Jab

Okay Grave, I want you to use Shadow Punch on Drifloon, then Glare on Drifloon, then another Shadow Punch on Drifloon! If Drifloon makes an effort to avoid Glare, replace the action with Hammer Arm on Aipom.

Brick, I want you to use Fake Out on Aipom, then Toxic on Aipom, then Crunch on Drifloon. Replace Crunch with Payback if Glare does not work. Let's do this!

RUN AWAAAAAY! Oh, wait, what?

Chocobo, start by Faking out those Bricks. Make them think they're rocks instead. Then, twist and spin like a fool Acrobatically at the Bricks. You'll look mad, but do it anyway. Finally, be random and Facade that thing if you're Toxic'd. If you manage to dodge the Toxic, then resume Acrobatics like a mad monkey

Fake Out Brick - Acrobatic Brick - Facade if Toxic hit before, Acrobatics if miss

Inspiration, they don't like you being inspired... Start off by Throwing wisps of will at that Grave(yard). It'll keep the spirits down. Next, Just close your eyes and Stockpile some rocks or something. Hoard them well. Finally, If you can, float up a bit to avoid Crunch and Will-o-wisp Brick. Buuuurn! Shadow punch will come from around, so probably no dodging that.

Will-o-wisp Grave - Close eyes and Stockpile - (If possible float up to dodge Crunch and)Will-o-wisp Brick.

This doesn't look like much of a fair fight, y'now...

Spenstar's

Grave (Revenankh) (M)
Energy: 100
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Brick (Scraggy) (M)
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

vs.

loudkirbyking's

Chocobo (Aipom) (M)

Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Inspiration (Drifloon) (F)
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
I was walking down the street when I saw one of my friends. he walked towards me, and told me that he had just come back from Hell. his expression was so serious and solemn that I wasn't even sure myself that he was kidding. I decided to ask him what exactly he did in Hell. "I watched a Pokemon battle," he replied. I decided to play along, and asked him about the pokemon battle. Little did I know that it would turn into a captivating story that really did happen. "Well, it was dark, and I was walking back home after a hard day at work. It was getting hard to see, and I was worried that I would not be able to find my way back home. That's when I started to get the feeling that something was following me. I turned around, and there was a Revenankh, along with his trainer, staring at me. He introduced himself as Spenstar and told me to come with him. I was so scared, that I decided to run away as fast as I could. But, I tripped on a rock, and his Revenankh managed to catch up with me. The world around me became intangible and soon I was in a whole different place. I asked Spenstar where we were, and all he said was 'Hell, now stfu and watch.' We were in a circular arena with lots of rocks and lava. Exactly how I imagined Hell. I saw Spenstar stand on one side of the arena with his Revenankh by his side. Someone walked onto the other side of the arena, solemn and depressed. An announcer yelled for the battle to start and both trainers sent out their pokemon to battle. From Spenstar's side, I saw a Revenankh and a Scraggy appear. From the other trainer's side, I saw just an Aipom and a Drifloon. I felt sorry for the poor trainer, who had to use his weak pokemon against Spenstar, who was clearly a master trainer, at least in Hell. Spenstar yelled at his pokemon, who he had nicknamed Grave and Brick to get ready, when Brick the Scraggy began to flash. Suddenly, Brick disappeared and I became very worried. I looked at Spenstar, and he was smiling! For some reason, that cruel trainer was happy that his pokemon had disappeared. Then, I saw Brick come back, but this time he was bigger and stronger. Spenstar jumped with joy, because his Scraggy had evolved into a Scrafty! The other trainer just became more depressed, aware of his impending doom. He ordered his Aipom, who he called Cocobo to use Fake Out. The little Aipom joyfully ran up to the prick, and whacked him in the head with his tail. The Scrafty was so stunned by the attack that he was unable to use his own attack. Spenstar facepalmed at Brick’s loss to a silly Aipom, but continued to order. His trusty grave could never fail him, and it went into the shadows, silent as a Mr. Mime. Drifllon however, had sent something I could barely see, something that looked like flames. The ghostly flames, almost invisible, struck Grave, and left him burnt. Grave moved in closer towards the Drifloon, and hit it with a punch. The punch would have done much damage, but right before contact, I had seen Grave hesitate, because of the painful burn. The punch, with a much lighter impact, hit the Drifloon, and still sent it flying. The other trainer, who the announcer called loudkirbyking, began to feel more confident after last round’s success. He ordered Chocobo to use Acrobatics, and the little Aipom flopped through the air. It was apparent that the trainer and pokemon had spent much time training their move, and the Aipom’s somersaults through the air were marvelous. It hit Brick with much velocity, crashing the Scarfty onto the ground. Then I saw Brick reach into his freakishly oversized pants, and take out a small bottle. He injected it into Aipom, and it winced at the toxins that had just been injected into its body. How could Brick do such a cruel thing to an innocent Aipom? Meanwhile, I saw Drifloon, stockpiling some of its leftover food. It’s head began to get bigger, and bigger, and bigger, eventually it was so huge I thought it would pop. While Drifloon was Stockpiling, Grave stared at the balloon for so long that it became paralyzed with fear. The poor Drifloon tried to close its eyes, but Revenankh’s superior senses managed to make Glare succeed. In the last round, I felt a little bit of déjà vu, the trainers imply decide to repeat most of their actions. Grave used the shadows to fire another punch, but Drifloon’s ghostly flames stuck Brick with immense power. Brick bit down on the poor balloon, almost popping it. Chocobo used the toxins in its body to tackle Brick, and Spenstar arrogantly taunted loudkirbyking about his impending victory. Although Spenstar was a great trainer, I was impressed at the challenger’s battling skills, he was winning with the weak pokemon that he had with him!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Spenstar's

Grave (Revenankh) (M)
HP: 94
Energy: 88
Boosts/Drops:
Others: 2nd Degree Burn

Brick (Scrafty) (M)
HP: 47
Energy: 68
Boosts/Drops:

vs.

loudkirbyking's

Chocobo (Aipom) (M)

Energy: 83
Boosts/Drops:
Others: Toxic (2 DPA)​

HP: 49
Energy: 78
Boosts/Drops:
Others: 20% Paralysis, Stockpile​

Evolve | Energy: 20
Fake Out | Damage: 7, Energy: 3
Will-O-Wisp | Energy: 7
Shadow Punch | Damage: 16, Energy: 3
Fake Out | Flinch

Acrobatics | Damage: 17, Energy: 7
Stockpile | Energy: 8
Glare | Energy: 6
Toxic | Energy: 7

Facade | Damage: 17, Energy: 7
Shadow Punch | Damage: 15, Energy: 3
Crunch | Damage: 20, Energy: 5
Will-O-Wisp | Energy: 7

Toxic | -2 HP
Burn (Grave) | -6 HP
Burn (Brick) | -2 HP
Shed Skin | 3/3 (1 = yes)

Please read the flavor xD. I spent so much time on it...

just a heads-up, did you punch in the RNGs for shed skin on Grave? And I always figured Intimidate happened at the beginning of the battle no matter what o.O

This is still not really a fair fight...

Chocobo, prepare for battle! Facade spammers! Time to Facade a Facade, right? No? Er, a'ight. Anyway, if those Bricks suddenly look prepared to jump hi and you fail to kick, Counter away!

Facade - Facade - Facade. If Hi jump kick is used, change any action to Counter

Inspiration, show how inspired you are. Shrink down a bit first. This should make them not be able to see you since you're all ready small. And they can't stomp on you since you're a ghost. Next, Thunderbolt those bricks right into the barrier! With your smaller size, you should be able to launch it at a higher angle, which should knock that hard Brick to breaking! Then, End by Acrobatic powahs into that Grave(yard). If hax strikes on the first action and for some reason you can't use minimize, push everything else back.

Minimize - Thunderbolt Brick- Acrobatics Grave. If parahaxed out of Minimize, push all actions back.

It's time to get serious. I'm going to do what I should have done a while ago!

Brick: Start by activating intimidate! Then use Counter, and finally, Hi Jump Kick, all on Aipom! Should Aipom Faint before the round is done, replace all remaining actions with faint attack on Drifloon. If it turns out to be too late to use intimidate, of if it turns out to not need to take an action at all, make your first action a drain punch on Aipom.

Grave: Hammer Arm Aipom, then Drain Punch Aipom, and then Hammer Arm Aipom. Should Aipom Faint before the round is done, replace all remaining actions with shadow punch on Drifloon.

Spenstar's

Grave (Revenankh) (M)
HP: 94
Energy: 88
Boosts/Drops:

Brick (Scrafty) (M)
HP: 47
Energy: 68
Boosts/Drops:

vs.

loudkirbyking's

Chocobo (Aipom) (M)

Energy: 83
Boosts/Drops:
Others: Toxic (2 DPA)​

HP: 49
Energy: 78
Boosts/Drops:
Others: 20% Paralysis, Stockpile​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I became even more intrigued by the battle, and asked my friend to tell me more. "Well, the next round began by Brick letting out a war cry that rang through the arena! Both of the opponent's pokemon were so scared, I could see it in their eyes. The poor things were much to intimidated to attack! But, Chocobo still managed to use the toxins from before to charge into Brick, although the war cry made him hesitate. Then, Brick punched Chocobo directly in the stomach, taking out the nutrients in their. I was horrified as the Aipom's strength was drained onto brick, making him stronger and the Aipom weaker. To make things worse, Grave had sneaked up behind the Aipom, and hit him on the head with his arm, as if it was a hammer. Chocobo cried put in pain, it had him in the right side of his chest, the weakest part of his body. Drifloon, was still so paralyzed with fear of Grave, that she could not do anything. The Aipom once again rammed into the Scrafty, but this time he was prepared. he countered the attack with a powerful blow that sent the Aipom flying through the air, straight to Grave. Grave shoved his arm into the Aipom's body, sucking out its nutrients once more. it was too much for the poor creature, and it collapsed to the floor in pain. Drifloon sat there as she saw her friend Aipom get destroyed, and tried to protect herself by minimizing, keeping her away from the two monster's sight. Sadly, Spenstar's pokemon had been trained much too well, and they were able to sense the energy of Drifloon, being able to hit her without seeing her. Grave went into the shadows and punched her, without her even seeing him, and Brick quickly slammed into the balloon, almost popping he delicate thing. She responded by sending a Thunderbolt at Brick, leaving him in a very weak state, but it would not change the outcome of the match. Spenstar, loudkirbyking, and I all knew the impending outcome of this match."

Spenstar's

Grave (Revenankh) (M)
HP: 88
Energy: 66
Boosts/Drops:

Brick (Scrafty) (M)
HP: 11
Energy: 40
Boosts/Drops:

vs.

loudkirbyking's

Chocobo (Aipom) (M)
HP: hating toxins

Energy: 57
Boosts/Drops:
Others: Toxic (3 DPA)​

HP: 21
Energy: 59
Boosts/Drops:
Others: 15% Paralysis, Stockpile​

Facade | Damage: 16, Energy: 11
Minimize | Paralyzed
Drain Punch | Damage: 17, Energy: 11, +9 HP
Hammer Arm (Crit) | Damage: 26, Energy: 6

Facade | Damage: 16, Energy: 15
Drain Punch | Damage: 19, Energy: 11, +10 HP
Counter | Damage: 24, Energy: 14
Minimize | Energy: 12

Thunderbolt | Damage: 7, Energy: 7
Faint Attack | Damage: 13, Energy: 3
Shadow Punch | Damage: 15, Energy: 3

Toxic | -4 HP
Burn (Grave) | -6 HP
Burn (Brick) | -6 HP
Shed Skin | 3/3 (1 = yes)

I knew it was just time to get serious! Okay, let's do this!

Grave: Shadow Punch-Shadow Punch-Shadow Punch all on Drifloon.

Brick: Faint Attack-Faint Attack-Faint Attack all on Drifloon.

...No fair from the beginning.

Well, time to quit. Inspiration, just sit there and Acrobat like a fool

Acrobatics Brick - Acrobatics Grave- Acrobatics Grave

penstar's

Grave (Revenankh) (M)
Energy: 66
Boosts/Drops:

Brick (Scrafty) (M)
Energy: 40
Boosts/Drops:

vs.

loudkirbyking's

HP: 21
Boosts/Drops:
Others: 15% Paralysis, Stockpile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After seeing how horribly loudkirbyking was defeated by Spenstar, I decided to leave. But for some reason, my friend continued to describe the battle, even though no one was there. "Well, Drifloon got pwned by Spenstar's pokemon because they went into the shadows all around the arena and killed him. Spenstar told me to tell everyone about his victory, and loudkirbyking was taken away to be executed." I looked back, and noticed that he was holding a pokeball labeled Chocobo.......

Spenstar's

Grave (Revenankh) (M)
Boosts/Drops:

Brick (Scrafty) (M)
Energy: 33
Boosts/Drops:

vs.

loudkirbyking's

HP: tiny and dead
Boosts/Drops:
Others: 15% Paralysis, Stockpile​

Faint Attack | Damage: 13, Energy: 7
Shadow Punch | Damage: 15, Energy: 7

Rewards

Spenstar

Grave: 1 DC, 2 MC, 1 KOc
Brick: 3 MC, 1 KOc
Trainer: 2 TC

loudkirbyking

Chocobo: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Inspiration: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Trainer: 2 TC

Fire Blast

4 RC

*after the battle*

me: you did very well, Loud Kirby King. But only one of us could win. Good game. *shakes hand, sits on the throne* Blast, I need you to take Chocobo and Inspiration to a Pokemon center in the other world, then come back here and give them back to Loud Kirby King. Then I'll get him home.

LKK: How?

me: If grave kills you, it'll produce a reverse effect that will send you back to the world of the living. I will join you soon. Blast, I also need you to warn the others about the dangers of this realm! And whatever you do, DO NOT pervert it >_>

so yeah. GG LKK :D

Good job, Spen. If Chocobo coulda lasted longer, it might've been better, but whatever. NOT FAIR, MAN! This is like saying you've mastered 012 at the beginning. Not a match-up from the beginning. Anyway, you played well taking out my Chocobo like that. And besides, I know the road home from here. I just need to go kill Chaos. Be back in an hour or so *walks off*.

Good job lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)