Welcome to de Islands, mon! (3v3 Singles) jas61292 vs TEA_DEMON (Flame refs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, two recent battles have fallen through for me, so I currently only have one going on (in which I am getting destroyed). Therefore, I will issue an open challenge to at least partially fix this problem.

3v3 Singles
2 day DQ
2 Recover / 5 Chill

Arena: Small Island Chain
Basically a bunch of small islands surrounded by lots of water. The islands are fairly basic, made mostly of sand, but also being somewhat rocky. Pokemon will all start on one central island (or in the water surrounding it), but can move around to the other ones via swimming, flying or jumping. Nothing else really special.

Also, if we could keep it to first stages only, that would be great. I want to try out a few new guys.
i shall accept, jas.

switch=ko
no items
all abilities
Jas's party:

Scratchet (Hatchet) (M)
Nature: Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)

Type: Normal/Fighting
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters

Abilities:
Scrappy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Vital Spirit (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2 (-1)
Def: Rank 4 (+1)
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 40

EC: 4/6
MC: 3
DC: 2/5

Attacks:

Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar
Bulk Up

Roost
Nature Power
Haze

Taunt
Toxic
Protect

Murkrow [Lafayette] (M)

Nature: Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)

Type: Dark/Flying

Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 91

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Abilities:

Insomnia: (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Super Luck: (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.
Prankster (DW): (Inate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level. (Locked)

Attacks:

Peck
Astonish
Pursuit
Haze
Wing Attack
Night Shade
Assurance

Roost
Psycho Shift
Confuse Ray

Calm Mind
Thunder Wave
Snarl

-This pokemon was caught in a Heal Ball during the Fog of War-

Remoraid (Oddity) (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Moody (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's traits are always fluctuating from one strength to another. At the end of each round, one of the Pokemon's stats (Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, Accuracy, Evasion) will be boosted by two (2) stages and another will be reduced by one (1) stage. This stat change lasts until the end of that round, where Inconsistent is re-applied, overwriting the boosted and dropped stats. This stat boost/drop occurs outside the normal boosts/drops.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 56 (65/1.15)

EC: 0/6

Attacks:

Water Gun
Lock On
Psybeam
Aurora Beam
Bubblebeam
Focus Energy

Acid Spray
Rock Blast
Water Spout

Fire Blast
Charge Beam
Waterfall

And TEA_DEMON's team:

Kricketot (Liszt) M
Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)
Type: Bug
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Run Away (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2 (+)
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 25

EC: 2/6
MC: 4

Attacks:
Growl
Bide
Struggle Bug
Bug Bite

Endeavor
Mud-slap
Uproar

Skorupi (Agalloch) M
Nature: Adamant (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack)
Type: Bug / Poison
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Battle Armor:(Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Keen Eye (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 65

Attacks:
Bite
Poison Sting
Leer
Knock Off
Pin Missile
Acupressure
Scary Face
Crunch
Cross Poison

Poison Tail
Night Slash
Screech

Swords Dance
X-Scissor
Taunt
Brick Break

Sewaddle (Meshuggah) M
Nature: Lonely (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)
Type: Bug/Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Swarm: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Chlorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.

Stats:

Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 42

Attacks:
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Razor Leaf
Struggle Bug

Silver Wind
Air Slash
Agility

Calm Mind
Toxic
Energy Ball

jas61292 sends out his 'mon.
TEA_DEMON sends out 'mon and issues actions.
jas61292 issues actions.
I is be ref.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Look what we have here. Bugs. Lots of Bugs. Good thing we have our new friend Lafayette to take them on. But let's keep him in reserve for now. Oddity, I want you to start this battle off.

let's go meshuggah.

hmm might pay to use agility first off, then follow that with a calm mind and finish with energy ball.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I thought we might be seeing Sewaddle first. But not to worry, Oddity, your extremely awesome movepool should let us win this one. So lets go Oddity, make this one quick. Burn it up, then hit it for more super effective damage while negating that SpD boost and even lower it more. Then burn it some more.

Fire Blast - Acid Spray - Fire Blast

EDIT: Sorry I’m a bit late, mon: writin’ da flavor took a bit longer than anticipated, and my machine crashed halfway through writin’ this.

Welcome, all you tourists and spectators, to da Islands! Today on the beaches, we gonna have a 3v3 Singles battle fo’ your enjoyment, between jas61292 (mon really likes random numbers) and TEA_DEMON (mon really likes his bug ‘mons).

Hey, look! There dey are on da center island, mon! It looks like dey’re staring each other down, till jas throws a Poke Ball, and ODDITY DA REMORAID splashes into da water!

Remoraid (Oddity) (M)
[||||||||||||||||||] (90/90 HP)
[|||||||||||||||||||] (100/100 EN)
(1 space=5 EN/HP)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Moody (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's traits are always fluctuating from one strength to another. At the end of each round, one of the Pokemon's stats (Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, Accuracy, Evasion) will be boosted by two (2) stages and another will be reduced by one (1) stage. This stat change lasts until the end of that round, where Inconsistent is re-applied, overwriting the boosted and dropped stats. This stat boost/drop occurs outside the normal boosts/drops.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 56 (65/1.15)

EC: 0/6

Attacks:

Water Gun
Lock On
Psybeam
Aurora Beam
Bubblebeam
Focus Energy

Acid Spray
Rock Blast
Water Spout

Fire Blast
Charge Beam
Waterfall

In response, TEA_DEMON decides to send out MESHUGGAH DA SEWADDLE, givin’ him da type advantage.
Gosh, it’s so CUTE, mon!

Sewaddle (Meshuggah) M
(90/90 HP) [||||||||||||||||||]
(100/100 EN) [|||||||||||||||||||]

Nature: Lonely (Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Defense)
Type: Bug/Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Swarm: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Chlorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
Overcoat (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.

Stats:

Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 42

Attacks:
Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Razor Leaf
Struggle Bug

Silver Wind
Air Slash
Agility

Calm Mind
Toxic
Energy Ball

Round 1: The Beginning​

Remoraid (Oddity) (M)
[||||||||||||||||||] (90/90 HP)
[|||||||||||||||||||] (100/100 EN)

VS
!

Sewaddle (Meshuggah) M

As Meshuggah waddles around cutely to get used to da island, da Remoraid swims stealthily near da catapilla on da sho’… closah… closah… even closah… he gets ready to strike… OH NO!! MESHUGGAH!! LOOK BEHIND YOU, MON!! “Waddle?” Da Sewaddle says as he looks back. “AAAH! WADDLE!” He waddles as fast as its cute, stubby legs and 42 Speed can carry him, but he’s still hit by a giant Fire Blast from Oddity for a whopping 34 damage! Now angry, da Sewaddle focuses on its Agility and doubles its speed up to 84, making it da fasta Pokemon!

Meshuggah decides to continue his boostin’ strategy and uses Calm Mind, boostin’ da caterpilla’s special stats by 1 stage each. Undaunted by his foe’s new strength, da Remoraid uses Acid Spray to decrease Meshuggah’s Special Defense, and lands a powerful Sniper-boosted critical hit on Mesuggah for 15 damage, as well as decreasing his Special Defense by 2 stages, to -1.

As revenge after da Remoraid dropped his Special Defense, Meshuggah fires a ball of energy at Oddity for 21 damage, The hit sends Oddity reeling, and his Fire Blast goes off aim and misses.
As of now, I’m nixing my Jamaican accent, because it reads almost identically to baby talk.

End of Round 1​

Remoraid (Oddity) (M)
[||||||||||||||||||] (69/90 HP)
[|||||||||||||||||||] (81/100 EN)

VS
!

Sewaddle (Meshuggah) M
(41/90 HP) [||||||||||||||||||]
(81/100 EN) [|||||||||||||||||||]
Boosts: +1 Spe, -1 SpD, +1 SpA​

Action 1
Remoraid uses Fire Blast! It’s super effective! Sew –34 HP, Odd –8 EN.
Sewaddle uses Agility! Sew -7 EN Spe +2
Action 2
Sewaddle uses Calm Mind! Sew -7 EN SpD +1/ SpA +1
Remoraid uses Acid Spray! A critical hit! It’s super effective! Odd -3 EN, Sew -15 HP, SpD -2
Action 3
Sewaddle uses Energy Ball! It’s super effective! Odd -21 HP, Sew -5 EN
Remoraid uses Fire Blast! Sewaddle avoided the attack! Odd -8 EN

C’mon, Sewaddle, you can do it!
jas, issue your actions, mon!

jas61292

used substitute
Heh, energy bars. Haven't seen that one before. I like it.

Anyways, lets finish this Bug off. Beam it then blast it. Then Blast some more if it is still around.

Aroura Beam - Fire Blast - Fire Blast

Sorry I haven't been on lately; my computer crashed and right now I'm using my DSi to post this since it's my only Internet connection.
Unfortunately, the DSi browser, despite being designed by Opera, ABSOLUTELY SUCKS, so could I please have a bit longer of DQ, so I can try to find my iPod Touch and actually ref this, please?

Also, I find it funny that you guys love the energy bars, but in my other match I'm reffing, no one even noticed (although it might have been because 75% of my calc's were wrong, even though I used the damage calculator)

EDIT: Alright, I got my computer back this morning, so I can ref this match. YAY!
Probably won't do flavor, though; I don't want to keep you guys waiting any longer.

The next round!!

Where we left off:

Remoraid (Oddity) (M)
[||||||||||||||||||](69/90 HP)
[|||||||||||||||||||] (81/100 EN)
VS

Sewaddle (Meshuggah)
(41/90 HP) [||||||||||||||||||]
(81/100 EN) [|||||||||||||||||||]

Boosts: +1 Spe, -1 SpD, +1 Spe

Round 2: CATAPILLA DOWN!​

Though the Sewaddle’s agility has fallen slightly because he is not focused, he is still the faster Pokémon, and strikes first with another Energy Ball. Oddity responds by firing a beam of pretty colors at Meshuggah; the beam of auroras deals 17 damage to the weak caterpillar.

Realizing that this will be his last strike before his demise, Meshuggah summons the power for one last ball of energy. At his trainer’s call of “FINISH HIM!!” Oddity fires a Fire Blast at Meshuggah that causes him to faint and ends the round.

Remoraid (Oddity) (M)
[||||||||||||||||||](27/90 HP)
[|||||||||||||||||||] (67/100 EN)
VS
Poor Sewaddle...

Sewaddle (Meshuggah) M
K.O.
Action 1
Sewaddle used Energy Ball! It’s super effective! Odd -21 HP, Sew -9 EN
Remoraid used Aurora Beam! It’s super effective! Sew -17 HP, Odd -6 EN
Action 2
Sewaddle used Energy Ball! It’s super effective! Odd -21 HP, Sew -13 EN
Remoraid used Fire Blast! It’s super effective! Sewaddle fainted! Odd -8 EN

TEA_DEMON, send out your next Pokémon and actions!

jas61292

used substitute
OK, this bug won't take you down easy Oddity. Lets start off risky. Go big or go home, as they say. Activate Hustle and then blast it with rocks. If that works, do it again, but if not, then lets not take the chance of doing nothing. Psybeam it. Either way, end with a Fire Blast.

Hustle Rock Blast - Hustle Rock Blast - Fire Blast
If first Rock Blast misses, replace second Rock Blast with Psybeam

Sorry I'm probably going to run into my DQ time a bit, I've been busy preparing for Boy Scout Summer Camp. Match should be up in roughly an hour.

EDIT: After reading your moves, might I say to jas:

1) Hustle Rock Blast has lower accuracy than Stone Edge. STONE EDGE.
2) Your Attack is weaker than your Special Attack.
3) His Special Defense is weaker than his Defense.
4) This is a rediculously risky gamble, which you will most likely lose. (I don't know yet though, haven't run the RNG yet.)

Your process this round seems to be:
1) Use Hustle Rock Blast
2) Pray the hax gods are on my side (which they are not because you killed a PERFECTLY CUTE SEWADDLE)
3) ?????
4) PROFIT!

We'll see if that works, RIGHT AFTER THIS COMMERCIAL INTERRUPTION!!

DOUBLE EDIT: After reading and re-reading the wording of the Hustle Ability multiple times, I can honestly say that I am an uneducated noob that hasn't been here long; please ignore my ignorance.

Will edit once pics work.

Sorry this is a bit late guys.

EDIT: FUCK SHITASS VISTA, I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET THESE PICS THAT HAVE BEEN WORKING PERFECTLY FINE BEFORE TO WORK AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN CRASH THE INTERWEBS WHENEVER I POST THEM?!?!?

Anyway, here's the match; will edit with pics at a later date. BTW, due to a new camp policy released circa 4 days ago, there are no electronics allowed at my Scout camp, so unless I can find a way to sneak my iPod in, then I'll need a subref until the 17th or 18th, depending how long unpacking/recuperating to human life takes.

Here's the round. Enjoy!
Where we left off:

Remoraid (Oddity) (M)
[||||||||||||||||||](27/90 HP)
[|||||||||||||||||||] (67/100 EN)
VS
Sewaddle (Meshuggah) M
K.O.
Round 3: The Scorpion Strikes!
In response to the recently defeated Sewaddle, TEA_DEMON decides to throw AGALLOCH THE SKORUPI into the fray!

Skorupi (Agalloch) M
Type: Bug / Poison
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Battle Armor:(Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Keen Eye (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Stats:
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 65

Attacks:
Bite
Poison Sting
Leer
Knock Off
Pin Missile
Acupressure
Scary Face
Crunch
Cross Poison

Poison Tail
Night Slash
Screech

Swords Dance
X-Scissor
Taunt
Brick Break

Upon jumping out of his Poké Ball, Agalloch powers his claws with poison and crosses them across Oddity. A 12-damage hit may not seem like much, but it takes out a good chunk of Oddity’s remaining life force. The weakened Oddity then prays to the hax gods to grant him immortal awesomeness with his Hustle Rock Blast, and Arceus, upon hearing this helpless plea, struck from heaven and caused the blasted rocks to hit 1… 2… 3… 4… 5 times in a row!! That Skorupi sure doesn’t enjoy that 27-power hit to the face, and shows it by crunching down on Oddity’s soft, juicy flesh, leaving Oddity with only 5 HP left!! Oddity prays to the hax gods once again, and in this moment of great distress, there is… a spoiler tag that you must open.
Open it.
NOW.
Suddenly, dramatic music starts playing out of nowhere.
. (Everyone who reads the following must listen to the music at the same time, or else it doesn’t have the same TOTALLY AWESOME effect.)
The creepy guy at the table nearby starts talking.
“You know the rules…”
“The RNG Roll: 1 integer is picked from 1 to 100.”
“If a number is picked less than or equal to 72, Rock Blast hits.”
“I believe we have reached a decision.”
“Indeed, we have,” says the woman at the middle of the table.
“The roll…” the creepy guy continues,
“Equals…”
“Seventy”
“-Three.”
“I’m sorry Oddity…”
Agalloch used Cross Poison!
Agalloch made sushi!
Oddity was decapitated defeated!
“But you’ve been chopped.
*man puts on shades*
“YEAH!!!”

Remoraid (Oddity) (M)
SUSHI.
VS
Skorupi (Agalloch) M
(63/90 HP) [||||||||||||||||||]
(86/100 EN) [|||||||||||||||||||]
Jas61292, send out your next ‘mon!!

TROLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
Seriously, though, everything is included in the spoiler tags. Read them. NOW. Or forever be in ignorance.

jas61292

used substitute
OK, to be completely honest, I had not read Hustle's description at the time of my orders, so what you had written in the previous post outlined my thought process exactly.

Well, Oddity put up a good fight, and if only the RNG had bee a little kinder we would be doing amazingly right now. But either way, we still have a lead, so lets keep on rolling.

It's your turn Lafayette

Start by Paralyzing it with Thunder Wave. Then try to confuse it, and end with a Wing Attack. If it Taunts you before you confuse it, Snarl at in instead.

Thunder Wave - Confuse Ray - Wing Attack
If Taunted on action 2, use Snarl instead

hmm. as long as there's no sky attack spam flinchhax like last time i faced a murkrow. :U

taunt ~ swords dance ~ cross poison

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Alright taking over. Alert me if I've missed something from looking over the previous Round.

~ROUND 4 BEGINS~

Energy: 100
Boosts: None
Other: None

VS.

HP: 63
Energy: 86

--------------------

Lafayette the Murkrow hits the sandy dunes of this small island chain and instantly nabs Agalloch with a nasty Thunder Wave! Despite the electric energy coursing through its veins, Agalloch responds with an equally nasty Taunt that greatly angers Lafayette! The enraged little bird returns with a Snarl that befits its current mood while Agalloch Swords Dances with glee at its own antics, boosting its own attack capabilities in the process! Finally, some great damage is done as Lafayette and Agalloch exchange a Wing Attack for a Cross Poison that does some pretty good damage to both opponents!

--------------------

Action 1:

Murkrow: Thunder Wave (-7 energy, Skorupi 25% Paralyzed)
Skorupi: Taunt (-10 energy, Murkrow Taunted for 6 Actions)

Action 2:

Murkrow: Snarl (11 damage, -4 energy, crit fails, Skorupi -1 SpA)
Skorupi: Swords Dance (-7 energy, +2 Atk)

Action 3:

Murkrow: Wing Attack (14 damage, -3 energy, crit fails)
Skorupi: Cross Poison (15 damage, -4 energy, crit fails, poison fails)

~ROUND 4 ENDS~

HP: 75
Other: Taunted (4 Actions)

VS.

HP: 38
Energy: 65
Boosts: -1 SpA, +2 Atk
Other: 20% Paralyzed

TEA_DEMON --> jas61292 --> Korski

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
~ROUND 5 BEGINS~

Other: Taunted (4 Actions)

VS.

HP: 38
Energy: 65
Boosts: -1 SpA, +2 Atk
Other: 20% Paralyzed

--------------------

Lafayette is on a full-on offensive now, and running at the same level of intensity is certainly the doomed Agalloch! The two exchange a Wing Attack for an X-Scissor, followed immediately by a Snarl and a Cross Poison, doing good damage in the process and leaving Agalloch looking close to done for the day! Lafayette makes sure there are no surprises with a final Wing Attack that completely Knocks Agalloch Out cold!

--------------------

Action 1:

Murkrow: Wing Attack (14 damage, -7 energy, crit fails)
Skorupi: X-Scissor (16 damage, -5 energy, crit fails)

Action 2:

Murkrow: Snarl (11 damage, -4 energy, crit fails, Skorupi -1 SpA)
Skorupi: Cross Poison (15 damage, -4 energy, crit fails, poison fails)

Action 3:

Murkrow: Wing Attack (13 damage, -3 energy, KO)
Skorupi: KO'd

~ROUND 5 ENDS~

HP: 44
Energy: 72
Other: Taunted (1 Action)

VS.

HP: 0
Energy: 56
Boosts: Done
Other: Gone

TEA_DEMON releases Liszt the KRICKETOT!

jas61292 --> TEA_DEMON --> Korski

jas61292

used substitute
Kricketot doesn't look to threatening, outside of Bide, so lets get this going and do some damage. Unfortunately we are still taunted for one more action, but after that, lets confuse it and then heal up a bit.

Snarl - Confuse Ray - Roost

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
~ROUND 6 BEGINS~

HP: 44
Energy: 72
Other: Taunted (1 Action)

VS.

Energy: 100

--------------------

Alright now Liszt the KRICKETOT comes in to hopefully save its team from defeat, but it's up against that scary Lafayette, so let's see what it can get accomplished! Lafayette starts the round with a Snarl as Liszt jumps up and connects with a Bug Bite! Lafayette brushes off the attack and recalls how it likes to play with its dinner first, so it snaps back with a Confuse Ray that slightly confuses Liszt! Despite this, Liszt connects with a second Bug Bite before Lafayette grows tired and Roosts down on the ground. That would've been a good time for Liszt to strike with a third Bug Bite, but it instead got so confused that it hurt itself! Poor focus, Liszt!

--------------------

Action 1:

Murkrow: Snarl (11 damage, -4 energy, crit fails, Kricketot -1 SpA)
Kricketot: Bug Bite (9 damage, -3 energy, crit fails)

Action 2:

Murkrow: Confuse Ray (-5 energy, Kricketot confused for 2 Actions)
Kricketot: Bug Bite (9 damage, -7 energy, crit fails)

Action 3:

Murkrow: Roost (+20 HP, -11 energy, 1/2 Recovers)
Kricketot: Hurts self in Confusion (-4 HP, -3 energy, Confusion level drops to 0 Actions)

~ROUND 6 ENDS~

HP: 46
Energy: 52

VS.

Energy: 87
Boosts: -1 SpA

TEA_DEMON --> jas61292 --> Korski

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
~ROUND 7 BEGINS~

HP: 46
Energy: 52

VS.

Energy: 87
Boosts: -1 SpA

--------------------

A pretty intense round as the two just wallop each other with Wing Attacks and Bug Bites. Not a whole lot else to say :/

--------------------

Action 1:

Murkrow: Wing Attack (16 damage, -3 energy, crit fails)
Kricketot: Bug Bite Bug Bite (9 damage, -3 energy, crit fails)

Action 1:

Murkrow: Wing Attack (16 damage, -7 energy, crit fails)
Kricketot: Bug Bite (9 damage, -7 energy, crit fails)

Action 1:

Murkrow: Wing Attack (16 damage, -11 energy, crit fails)
Kricketot: Bug Bite (9 damage, -11 energy, crit fails)

~ROUND 7 ENDS~

HP: 19
Energy: 31

VS.

HP: 27
Energy: 66

jas61292 --> TEA_DEMON --> Korski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)