3v3 Doubles in the ASB Arena! Arcanite vs iiMKUltra! (SimonSays Refs, elDino Tutors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, let's get the ground rules right:
Open Challenge
3 Vs 3 Doubles
2 Day DQ (including Ref)
Standard Arena
Training single stage (EG, Chatot, Carnivine) and pokemon who's first stages have limited movepools, like Hitmons, Metagross/Tang, Gyarados etc...)
And this one too.
Switch=KO
No Items
All Abilities
Right, Arcanite's Pokemon!

Gyarados (M) Leviathan

Musical Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY4yLjqMEPE (Wutai)

Nature:
Adamant: Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Special Attack.

Type:
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:

Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.
Moxie: (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round. (Not yet Active)
EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 1/5
KO: 0

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 6 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 81

Attacks:
Thrash
Splash
Tackle
Bite
Dragon Rage
Flail
Aqua Tail
Dragon Dance

Earthquake

Bounce
Bubble
Reversal

Revenankh (M) Scarmiglione

Musical Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPi89gzpvK8 (Battle with the Four Fiends)

Nature:
Brave: Adds One (1) Rank to Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type:
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:

Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
Air Lock: (Innate) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.
Mummy: (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon's skin has a lasting curse on it. When strucky by an opponents contact move, the curse transfers, changing the opponent's ability(ies) to Mummy for the next six (6) actions. (Not yet active)
Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 56 (65/1.15, Rounded down)

DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Wrap
Bide
Sand Tomb
Wring Out
Rock Tomb
Arm Thrust
Mean Look
Glare
Shadow Punch

Mach Punch
Drain Punch
Hex

Bulk Up
Taunt
Toxic

Heracross (*) Kain Highwind (Male)

Musical Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2FwSvnFJJE (Disbelief)

Nature:
Jolly: +15% Speed, +11% Accuracy, -1 SpA

Type:
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves, Meditate and Cheer Up have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:

Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
Swarm: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Moxie: (DW) (Innate) This Pokemon gets psyched after it earns a KO on an opposing Pokemon, increasing its attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round. (Not yet active)
Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 98 (85*1.15, rounded up)
+11% Accuracy Boost (98^2)/870

DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Night Slash
Tackle
Leer
Horn Attack
Endure
Fury Attack
Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Counter

Bide
Focus Punch
Double Edge

Stone Edge
Swords Dance
Substitute

And iiMKUltra's Pokemon!

Jellicent [Kraken] (M)
Nature: Modest (+Spa, -Atk)
Type: Water/Ghost
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Stats:
HP: 110
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60

DC: 3/5

Abilities:
Water Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Cursed Body: (Innate) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.
Damp (DW Locked): (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Moves:
Bubble
Water Sport
Absorb
Night Shade
BubbleBeam
Recover
Water Pulse

Confuse Ray
Pain Split
Acid Armour

Will-O-Wisp
Taunt
Ice Beam

Energy Ball
Hex
Hydro Pump

Simisage [Iwazaru] (F)
Nature: Mild (+Spa, -Def)
Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 101

DC: 3/5

Abilities:
Gluttony: (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).
Overgrow (DW Locked): (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14).

Moves:
Scratch
Leer
Lick
Vine Whip
Fury Swipes
Leech Seed
Bite
Seed Bomb
Torment

SolarBeam
Taunt
Dig

Low Kick
GrassWhistle
Leaf Storm

Acrobatics
Crunch
Toxic

Metagross [Majora] (U)
Nature: Quiet (+Spa, -Spe)
Type: Steel/Psychic
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 5
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 60 (70/1.15)

EC: 9/9
MC: 1
DC: 4/5

Abilities:
Clear Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body structure makes it immune to status lowering moves used by opponents. (e.g. Intimidate, Growl, Screech etc.)
Light Metal (DW Locked): (Innate) The Pokemon's body is made of a lightweight but extremely strong alloy. It weighs half as much as other members of the species, but is equally sturdy. The Pokemon executes weak attacks much more effectively, adding +1 priority to all their attacks with 6 or less Base Attack Power (after other ability adjustments). Priority is applied to the summed Base Attack Power of a multi-hit move (e.g. Double Kick has priority at 6 BAP, Skill Link Bullet Seed doesn't at 15 BAP.)

Moves:
Magnet Rise
Take Down
Metal Claw
Confusion
Scary Face

Headbutt
Iron Head
Zen Headbutt

Pursuit
Agility
Meteor Mash
Psychic
Psyshock
Gravity

Time for another exciting double battle in the ASB Stadium! Without further ado, let's get this show on the road!

Arcanite sends out his pokemon
iiMKUltra sends out his pokemon and gives orders
Arcanite gives his orders
I ref

OK, you are up Leviathan (Gyarados) and Scarmiglione (Revenankh)

(Simisage and Jellicent aren't exactly what i meant)

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You wanted me to use them too? That wasn't exactly clear :/

Gross+Sage go

Majora, Psychic Rev-Zen Headbutt Rev-Psychic Rev. If Gyara Earthquakes, Magnet Rise the action before, unless it's a1, in which case do it then.

Iwa, Torment Gyara-Seed Bomb Gyara-Solarbeam Gyara

Rev, begin by taunting metagross and then follow up with a Bide!

Taunt Metagross>Bide charge>Bide Charge

Leviathan, go for a Bounce on Simisage or two! Finish off with an earthquake!

Round 1 Begins!

Note: I screwed up significantly on my calcs. I've corrected everything, and I am sorry.

Pre-Round Information;

|

Leviathan (M) | Scarmiglione (M)
HP: 100 | 100
EN: 100 | 100
Spe: 81 | 56
Stat:
Other:

|

Majora (U) | Iwazaru (F)
HP: 100 | 100
EN: 100 | 100
Spe: 60 | 101
Stat:
Other:

Speed Tiers:
Iwazaru
Leviathan
Majora
Scarmiglione​

Round 1:

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! My name is SimonSays, and what I say, goes. I'll be your ref today!
The round starts off with both trainers releasing their Pokémon! The crowd cheers as the battle begins, the air vibrating with anticipation to the amazing battle to take place before our eyes! Let's the Battle Begin!

Iwazaru steps up, drawing on a dark energy and Tormenting Leviathan! He's seems a little bit more sensitive (perhaps remembering his time as a Magikarp, and how everyone teased his weakness), and won't be able to use the same move twice in a row. Despite this, Leviathan Bounces up into the air, out of reach of everyone else on the field! Meanwhile, Majora moves into action, focusing all of its Zen and Headbutting Scarmiglione! The Revenankh shakes it off, a little dazed, and begins Taunting Majora into a blind rage! Looks like Majora won't be able to use any non-attacking moves for a while!
But what's this coming down from the sky?!?! Ho, people! It's Leviathan, Bouncing down on Iwazaru! It seems the force of it has Paralysed it! Ouch!

Scarmiglione focuses, glowing white! What's happening? I don't know, but I'll guess we'll just have to Bide our time and keep watch on what's happening.
Leviathan seems tries to bounce up again, but the Torment from Iwazaru seems to be getting to him; he’s immobilized by the thought of others judging his capabilities and doesn't attack.
Meanwhile Majora, still furious at the fact that Scarglione insulted the size of its posterior, is unable to use electroMagnetism to Rise above the ground!
Iwazaru just seems to ignore it, throwing an explosive Seed Bomb at Leviathan! The great Sea Serpent bends against the blow, but recovers from it steadily.

Scarmiglione continues to glow, it's Red Eye watching the battlefield ominously. Who knows what will happen?
Leviathan raises up its mighty tail, striking the ground with the force of an Earthquake that shakes up everyone in the stadium! Even I'm taken off my feet a little, and I'm in the safety of the ref's box!
Majora, one for the effective, strikes Scarmiglione with its Zen Headbutt! It doesn't look like it can take much more abuse!
Iwazaru tries to draw on the energy from the Sun, but its body stiffens up and it's Unable to move! It's paralysis is lessening, but that doesn't make it suck any less!

This has been Round 1! Roll the new stats, Steven!

Post-round information;
|

HP: 87 | 45
EN: 73 | 90
Stat:
Other: Tormented (3a) | Biding (Release Next Action)

|

Majora (U) | Iwazaru (F)
HP: 86 | 67
EN: 84 | 79
Spe: 60 | 25
Stat: None | None
Other: Taunted (3a) | Paralysed (10%)

Action 1:
Iwazaru: Torments Gyarados! (10 En)
Leviathan: Bounces Up!
Majora: Zen Headbutt Revenankh! (6-1 =5 En) (Crit < 63, rolled 869) (Flinch < 200, rolled 527) (8+3+(5-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 21 Dmg
Scarmiglione: Taunts Metagross!(10 En)
Leviathan: Bounce Strikes Simisage! (7-1 = 6 En) (Miss < 150, rolled 735) (Para < 300, rolled 117) (Crit < 63, rolled 188) (9+3+(6-2)*1.5)*1.5 = 27 Dmg, Foe Paralysed (20%)

Action 2:
Scarmiglione: Bides!
Iwazaru: (Para < 200, rolled 743)Seed Bomb Gyarados! (5-1 = 4 En) (Crit <63, rolled 584) (8+3+(4-3)*1.5) = 12.5= 13 Dmg
Majora: Magnet Rise fails due to Taunt! (6 En)
Leviathan: Bounce Fails, due to Torment! (7-1+4 = 10 En)

Action 3:
Scarmiglione: Revenankh is storing Energy!
Majora: Zen Headbutt Revenankh! (6-1 = 5 En) (Crit < 125, rolled 235) (Flinch < 200, rolled 218) (8+3+(5-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 21 Dmg
Leviathan: Earthquake! (7 En)
Against Majora, (Crit <125, rolled 518) (8+(6-5)*1.5)*1.5 = 14.25 = 14 Dmg to Metagross
Against Scarmiglione, (Crit <125, rolled 387) (8+(6-3)*1.5)*1 = 12.5 = 13 Dmg to Revenankh
Against Iwazaru, (Crit <125, rolled 699) (8+(6-2)*1.5)*.67 = 9.38 = 9 Dmg to Simisage
Iwazaru: (Para <200, rolled 35) Simisage is Paralysed! It cannot move! (Now 15%) (8-1 En)

Post Round:
Iwazaru: Paralysis Drops. (Now 10%)

Arcanite Orders
iiMKUltra Orders
I Ref
elDino Corrects me

Leviathan, Bounce on Simisage, then Dragon Dance, and Finish off with another Bounce on Simisage!

Scarmiglione, Realease Bide on Metagross, go chill out, then Drain punch on Simisage.

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
Majora, Psychic Rev-Zen Headbutt Rev-Psychic Rev

Iwa, SolarBeam Gyarados-Seed Bomb Gyarados-SolarBeam Gyarados

Bide hits without acc/eva...

Pre-Round information;
|

HP: 87 | 45
EN: 73 | 90
Stat:
Other: Tormented (3a) | Biding (Release Next Action)

|

Majora (U) | Iwazaru (F)
HP: 86 | 67
EN: 84 | 79
Other: Taunted (3a) | Paralysed (10%)

Round 2 Begins!

Thank you for being patient, for I am a thoughtful man! This is SimonSays, and I remain your ref today. Battle on!

After letting the majority of the match pass him by, Scarmiglione leaps into action, putting all of the pain that it's been inflicted with since the start of the match and unleashes a mighty Bide Attack, completely Obliterating Majora! That's a clean 1KO! It raises it's arms into the air as the crowd cheers, it's conquest undeniable. I must get myself one of those...
Anyway, Leviathan and Iwazaru are both still going at it! Leviathan attempts to Bounce into the air again, but is still reminded of the Torment of it's childhood bullies and is unable to move! The little monkey with the Brocolli on it's head doesn't seem phased, calmly drawing in Solar Energy and firing off a powerful Beam! It strikes Leviathan square in the side!

Next, we have a terrifying Dragon Dance! Leviathan seems to be pleased with himself, ready to hit hard and fast from here on!
Iwazaru is not going to lose any momentum, and throws another exploding Seed Bomb towards Leviathan! The projectile seems to have gotten under Leviathan's scales, and hits for Critical Damage! Meanwhile, Scarmiglione takes full advantage of this number's advantage and... Chills. Okay.

It's coming to the end of the round, and we continue to see some intense action! Leviathan attempts to leap into the air again, but is once again frozen in place by the constant reminder that it's not going to be good enough, that it'll never KO... Like most of the world today, it just Doesn't move...
Anyway, it seems that Iwazaru is preparing another SolarBeam!
And here we see some fine action from Scarmiglione, who Punches Iwazaru square in the face, Draining away some of the life force from the Brocolli Monkey!
Simisage regains it posture, releasing the built-up energy and blasting Leviathan with another SolarBeam!

This is the end of the end of the round! Another day, another battle, anger at defeat, confidence in success! Roll the new stats, Steven!

Post Round Information:
|

HP: 37 | 51
EN: 54 | 37
Spe: 121 | 56
Stat: +1 Attack, +1 Speed | None
Other:
|

Majora (U) | Iwazaru (F)
HP: KO'd | 51
EN: KO'd | 61
Other: KO'd | Paralysed (5%)

And, Introducing Kraken the Jellicent! (Abilities; Water Absorb, Cursed Body)

HP: 110
EN: 100
Stat: None
Other: None

Round 1:
Scarmiglione: Releases Bide Majora! (damage dealt= 55*1.75= 96.25= 96 Dmg) (6+(131/2)= 65.5 = 67 En)
Leviathan: Bounces fails, due to Torment! (7-1 = 6 En)
Majora: KO'd.
Iwazaru:Storing Sunlight!
Iwazaru: (para < 100, rolled 212) Solarbeam Leviathan! (Crit<63, rolled 674) (12+3+(5-4)*1.5)= 16.5=17 Dmg) (8-1= 7 En)

Round 2:
Leviathan: Dragon Dance! ( 7En) (+1 Attack, +1 Speed)
Scarmiglione: Chills! (+12 En)
Iwazaru: (para <100, rolled 724)Seed Bombs Leviathan! (crit <63, rolled 63) Critical Hit! (8+3+3+(4-3)*1.5)= 15.5 = 16 Dmg)

Round 3:
Leviathan: Bounces Fails, due to Torment! (7-1= 6 En)
Scarmiglione: Drain Punch Iwazaru! (Crit <63, rolled 891) (8+3+(5-2)*1.5) = 15.5 =16 Dmg (8HP Recovered) (12-1=11 En)
Iwazaru: Storing Sunlight!

Iwazaru: (para <100, rolled 616)Solarbeam Leviathan! (Crit <63, rolled 289) (12+3+(5-4)*1.5)= 16.5=17 Dmg) (8-1= 7 En)

End Round:
Paralysis decreases (Now 5%)

iiMKUltra Orders
Arcanite Rages at me, then Orders
I ref

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
lol

Both Bounces should have failed as per Torment but I think eD is sorting that, so

Kraken, Hydro Pump Rev-Hex Rev-Hydro Pump Rev, if Rev dies switch to Energy Ball on Gyarados.

Iwa, Torment Gyarados-SolarBeam Rev-Seed Bomb Rev, if Rev dies switch targets.

I've gone through all the rounds, completely fixing every mistake and miscalculation that I missed. The major ones were how much damage was actually being dealt, and what Torment actually does. Everything has been fixxed, and I am genuinely sorry for any incovienience or confusion I have caused. I understand fully if you guys want to seek a subref, but I am confident that I will be able to do the next round correctly and make elDino proud.

No, we won't need to find a subref!

Scarmiglione, Taunt Simisage, then Drain Punch on Simisage twice!
IF Simisage Faints, replace actions remaining with Toxic, then Hex (Jellicent)

Leviathan, go for a Bite on Jellicent, then a Bounce on Simsage, then a Bite On Jellicent!
If Bite is disabled on a3, Chill!

I'm posting now, since elDino hasn't given mea head's up, and to not go over DQ too far.

Pre Round Information:
|

HP: 37 | 51
EN: 54 | 37
Spe: 121 | 56
Other:
|

Kraken (M) | Iwazaru (F)
HP: 110 | 51
EN: 100 | 61
Other: None | Paralysed (5%)

Round 3 Start!
And so begins a new day! Hopefully the ref will actually know what's happening this time... I'm SimonSays, and what I say, goes!

Without any delay, iiMKUltra releases a new pokemon to replace the now-fallen Majora, and so we are introduced to Kraken the Jellicent! Let's get it on!

Leviathan continues to lead the pack, with an aggressive Bite Attack on Kraken! That's not exactly my way of saying hello, but I'm not a 500-pound Sea Serpent/Dragon, so there you go. Ohh, it would appear that the contact with Kraken has left Leviathan Disabled! It won't be able to use that Bite again for a while!
Kraken takes the stand now, releasing a Hydro Pump that completely saturates Scarmiglione! He seems fine, but he's definately not going to be able to withstand much more pain!
Iwazaru, seeing that Leviathan has gotten over his Childhood fears, is ready to remind of just how silly it looks when it tries to attack, but Scarmiglione is already in her face, Taunting Iwazaru with jokes about her mother! She's lost for words!

Leviathan leaps into action! Again, literally. It just used Bounce. It's always terrifying watching him do that.
And along comes Kraken, Staring Scarmiglione Evily in the Eye and Hexxing him! The dark energies take their toll, but Scar still has the strength to Drain a little health away from Iwazaru by Punching it in the face! Iwazaru is not taking this lying down, and begins drawing energy from the Sun.
A shadow, a roar, a thud. That's what happens when Leviathan goes for the Super-effective Bounce attack against Iwazaru. It's terrifying, it boosted, it's powerful.
Standing up unsteadily, Iwazaru focuses the stored energy into another brilliant SolarBeam, striking Scarmiglione back for the punch in the face!

Leviathan, the boost from the Dragon Dance wearing down, takes so time to Chill out, regaining some lost energy. The battle just seems to pass him by, seeing as no one else is paying attention to him. Kraken, the Pringle's Ghost draws in a deep breath, letting loose another HydroPump towards Scarmiglione! Not about to take another bandage-soaking blast, it moves deftly to the side, avoiding the Water Column, and lunging towards Iwazaru and punching it once more, Draining the last of her health with a single Punch! Iwazaru, unable to take any more abuse, Faints!

This is the end of Round 3, and Scarmiglione has been knocking out opponent, left right and centre!

iiMKUltra is on his last pokemon, but I can't imagine him going down any way but swinging! This is SimonSays, and nothing gets past me! (Starting now)

Post Round Stats:
|

HP: 37 | 18
EN: 56 | 1
Other: Bite Disabled (3a) | None
|

Kraken (M) | Iwazaru (F)
HP: 93 | KO'd
EN: 80 | KO'd
Other: None | KO'd

Action 1:
Leviathan: Bites Jelllicent! (4 En) (Crit<63, rolled 687) (Flinch<300, rolled 530) (6+(6-3)*1.5)*1.5+(1*1.5) = 17.25 = 17 Dmg! (Disabled <300, rolled 278) Bite Disabled, due to Cursed Body!
Kraken: Hydro Pump Revenankh! (8-1= 7En) (Miss < 200, rolled 310) (Crit <63, rolled 231) (12+3+(4-4)*1.5) = 15 Dmg!
Scarmiglione: Taunts Simisage! (10 En)
Iwazaru: Torment Fails, due to Taunt! (10 En)

Action 2:
Kraken: Hex Revenankh! (Crit <63, rolled 318) (7-1= 6 En) (5+3+(4-4)*1.5)*1.5)= 12 Dmg!
Scarmiglione: Drain Punch Simisage! (12-1 = 11 En) (Crit <63, rolled 575) (8+3+(5-2)*1.5) = 15.5 = 16 Dmg! (+8HP)
Iwazaru: Gathering Sunlight!
Leviathan: Bounces Iwazaru! (Miss <150, rolled 678) (9+3+(6-2)*1.5)*1.5)+(1*1.5) = 28.5 = 29 Dmg!
Iwazaru: (Para <50, rolled 651)SolarBeam Revenankh! (8-1 = 7En) (12+3+(5-4)*1.5) = 16.5 = 17 Dmg!

Action 3:
Leviathan: Chills! (+12 En)
Kraken: Hydro Pump Revenankh! (8-1 = 7En) (Miss <200, rolled 71) (Miss)
Scarmiglione: Drain Punch Simisage! (12-1+4 = 15 En) (Crit<63, rolled 673) (8+3+(5-2)*1.5) = 15.5 = 16 Dmg! (+3HP)
Iwazaru: KO'd

Arcanite Orders
iiMKUltra Orders
I ref

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Woah woah woah...
Next time, wait for me to get to this before posting, I was just about to send the PM, hold on...
I have a lot of other commitments irl and on Smogon, just don't expect me to get to this first.

Right, Scarmiglione, you need to chill! Then go for a Toxic, and then a Hex! If The First bounce paralyzes Jellicent, replace Toxic with Hex.

Leviathan, go for a Bounce until Jellicent is paralyzed, then alternate between Dragon Rag and Bounce, starting on Dragon Rage.

Pre round Information:
|

HP: 37 | 18
EN: 56 | 1
Other: Bite Disabled (3a) | None

Kraken (M)
HP: 93
EN: 80

Round 4 Start!
Always outnumbered, never outgunned. If iiMKUltra's going to lose this, it's going to be with style! This is SimonSays, and I love repetition! I really really love repetition! Le's get it on!

Leviathan, a creature of the familiar, Bounces up into the air, head and shoulders above everyone else in the Battle. I don't really know what else to say about it. It just works.
Scarmiglione, tired from Knocking out over half of the opponents team, tries to take a moment to just Chill out, but is promptly interrupted by Kraken's Taunting voice, stopping him from taking a much-needed break!
And guess who just dropped out of the Sky, Bouncing down on top of Kraken! The blow seems to have hit a sensitive spot, Paralyzing the Jellicent! Ouch!

Anger swells up within Leviathan, a Dragon's Rage taking physical form and blasting Kraken for damage!
Scarmiglione, using the last of it's energy, casts a Hex over Kraken, dealing supereffective damage before fainting due to lack of energy!
Kraken, seeing that it now only has one target, draws a small, purple Fireball, a Will-O-Wisp that floats towards Leviathan, giving it 2nd Degree Burns! All this Status is making my head spin!

Mono e mono. Let's go, yo.
Stop me if you've heard this before; Leviathan Bounces up into the air, out of reach of any attack that Kraken may attempt. The Hex that Kraken tried to lay on Leviathan doesn't have any effect on it, being out of reach.
Leviathan comes down again, Bouncing on top of Kraken. However, the Burn it recently recieved mean that it doesn't hit quite as hard as it has previous.

With the end of this round, it would seem that we're reaching then end of the Battle. Regardless, Luck blesses whom soever she chooses, and what's wrong with an Underdog story? This is SimonSays, and anything goes.

The stats, Reginald!

Post Round Information:
|

HP: 37 | KO'd
EN: 56 | KO'd
Other: 2nd Degree Burn | KO'd

Kraken (M)
HP: 43
EN: 57
Spe: 15
Other: Paralyzed (15%)

With a new round, comes a new contender! Introducing Kain Highwind the Heracross! (Abilities: Guts, Swarm)

Kain Highwind (M)
EN: 100
Spe: 98

Action 1:
Kraken: Taunts Revenankh! (10En)
Scarmiglione: Chill fails, due to Taunt!
Leviathan: Bounces Jellicent! (7-1= 6En) (Miss <150, rolled 837) (Crit <63, rolled 983) (9+3+(6-3)*1.5)+(1*1.5)= 18 Dmg! (Para <300, rolled 294) Kraken is Paralysed! It may not be able to move! (20%)

Action 2:
Leviathan: Dragon Rages Jellicent! (7En) 10 Dmg!
Scarmiglione: Hex Jellicent! (7-1 = 6En) (Crit <63, rolled 64) (10+3+(3-4)*1.5)*1.5) = 17.25/2 = 9 Dmg! KO'd, due to Energy Loss!
Kraken: (Para <200, rolled 452) Will-O-Wisp Gyarados! (7En) (Miss <250, rolled 618) 2nd Degree Burn!

Between turns: Gyarados loses 2 HP!

Action 3:
Kraken: (Para <200, rolled 760) Hex Gyarados! (7-1 = 6En) (Miss)
Leviathan: Bounces Jellicent! (Miss <150, rolled 265) (Crit <63, rolled 932) (9+3+(6-3)*1.5)-3+(1*1.5))= 16 Dmg!

Post Round: Gyarados loses 2 HP!
Kraken Paralysis decreases! (15%)

iiMKUltra Orders
Arcanite Orders
I Ref

Great! Leviathan, go for a Splash frenzy! (Try to dodge?)

Kain, this is your first battle, so good luck! You probably will only get two hits in, so let's go! Night Slash til the end!

Okay, so Splash cannot be used to dodge, but the Chewbacca defense came off as highly reccomended. Would you like to try that?

Also, my Tutor told me that, because Scarmiglione didn't have the full energy to preform the Hex that knocked it out, that it didn't do full damage. I'd say half is fair?

Pre-Round Information:
|

Leviathan (M) | Kain Highwind
HP: 37 | 100
EN: 56 | 100
Spe: 81 | 98
Other: 2nd Degree Burn |None

Kraken (M)
HP: 43
EN: 57
Other: Paralyzed (15%)

Round 5 Start!
It's getting heated right now, or that may just be me. Either way, this is the grand finale. Let's go!

The round starts off with the new contender, Kain Highwind (Who will be henceforth refered to as Kain) drawing on the dark energies of the Night to Slash at Kraken! It must've hit a sweet spot, because it looks like a Critical hit!
Leviathan, keeping the pressure on his opponent, goes for... Splash. Why on earth?
Kraken, to remain a force to the end, goes for the ever-powerful Hex, continuing to play on Leviathan's injury and dealing some strong damage!

Here we go again. From one side, we have Kain and Leviathan continuing to do the Night Slashing and the Splashing. Kraken, on its last legs (tentacles?), fires off an IceBeam at Leviathan.

Kain swings one final Night Slash, smashing Kraken into unconsciousness.

Arcanite wins!

Roll the final Stats, Steven!

Post Round Information:

|

Leviathan (M) | Kain Highwind
HP: 8 | 100
EN: 38 | 73
Spe: 81 | 98
Other: 2nd Degree Burn | None

Kraken (M)
HP: KO'd
EN: KO'd
Other: KO'd

Action 1:
Kain Highwind: Night Slash Kraken! (5 En) (Crit <125, rolled 5) A critical hit! (7+3+(5-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 19.5 = 20 Dmg! (Disable <300, rolled 582)
Leviathan: Splashes like a Boss! (3 En) But, nothing happened!
Kraken: (para <150, rolled 157) Hexes Leviathan! (10+3+(4-4)*1.5) = 13 Dmg!

Between Rounds:
Leviathan: -2HP

Action 2:
Kain Highwind: Night Slash Kraken! (5+4 En) (Crit <125, rolled 909) (7+(5-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 15 Dmg! (Disabled <300, rolled 319)
Leviathan: Leviathan's Splashing Continues! (3+3 En)
Kraken: (Para <150, rolled 841) Ice Beams Leviathan! (10+(4-4)*1.5) = 10 Dmg! (Freeze <100, rolled 516)

Between Rounds:

Action 3:
Kain Highwind: Night Slash Kraken! (5+8 En) (Crit <125, rolled 500) (7+(5-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 15 Dmg! (Disabled <300, rolled 396) Kraken Fainted!
Leviathan: Leviathan Splashes in Celebration! (3+6 En)
Kraken: KO'd

Post Round:

Prizes!
iiMKUltra and Arcanite both get 2 TC!
Scarmiglione: 2 MC, 1 DC, 2 KOC.
Leviathan: 2 MC, 1 DC.
Kain Highwind: 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOC

Majora: 2 MC, 1 DC
Iwazaru: 2 MC, 1 DC
Kraken: 2 MC, 1 DC, 1KOC

elDino: 3 RC (for tutoring)

I get 6 RC

Good game to both, and I thank you for being patient with me for my first reffing!

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey Simon, forgot to remind you, but you forgot my rewards! I get 3 RC, for tutor reffing you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)