Doran Dragon vs. LevitatingLamprey (1v1 Singles) - Reffed by a Random

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi, if you're not playing, don't post until the battle's conclusion. VM any errors.

Well, welcome to this 1v1 Singles battle between Professional Spriter: Doran Dragon & a Smeargle's Studio regular: LevitatingLamprey. Here's the regulations for this battle...

1v1 Singles
5 Day DQ
5 Recoveries, 5 Chills
Switch=(Word)
Abilities=All
Items=No
Arena: Cavern Forest
Field Type: Grass/Bug/Dark
Complexity: Moderate
Format: All Formats

Description: A large cavern with a whole ecosystem of life living inside. Crystals line the sides of the cave reflecting light from a hole in the ceiling. The light produces a watery reflection on the cave walls and on the vegetation growing. The vegetation is very similar in structure and function as the kind that live above under the golden sun. The differences are that most of the shrubs and smalls trees have glowing flowers and are half the size of above ground vegetation. Many never before seen bug and grass pokemon live in the darkness surrounding the battle field. They can be hostile if threatened or their habitat is threatened. If fire or excessive damage is done, there is chance that the wild pokemon will attack the fighting pokemon.

50% Chance for the vegetation to burn after a fire type attack is used giving all pokemon around it a burn status
25% Chance for swarm attacks doing 5-10 Bug or Grass damage with damage to surrounding vegetation

And the teams...

Whismur [Ga-chan] (Female)
Nature:
Rash
Type:
Normal Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: **
Def: *
SpA: ***
SpD: *
Spe: 24
EC/MC/DC
Battle 1: 0/0/0
Battle 2: 0/0/0
Battle 3: 0/0/0
Battle 4: 0/0/0
Battle 5: 0/0/0
Battle 6: 0/0/0
Battle 7: 0/0/0
Battle 8: 1/2/1
Battle 9: 0/0/0
Total : 1/2/1
Abilities:
Ability 1: Soundproof: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell.. (Known sound moves: Ancient Song, Bark Out, Bug Buz, Chatter, Echo Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Roar, Screech, Sing, Sing a Round, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.
Dream World: Rattled: (Innate) These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost, Bug, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types.
Attacks:
Level-up
Lvl 1 - Pound
Lvl 5 - Uproar
Lvl 11 - Astonish
Lvl 15 - Howl
Lvl 21 - Supersonic
Lvl 25 - Stomp
Egg-learned
Extrasensory
Fake Tears
Smokescreen
BW-TM
Shadow Ball
Sunny Day
Solar Beam

Swablu(*) Narusegawa (F)

Nature: Lonely (+1 Rank to Attack, -1 Rank to Defense)
Type: Normal/Flying
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities: Natural Cure, Cloud Nine (DW Locked)
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Cloud Nine: (DW LOCKED) (Can Be Activated) This Pokemon dispels a misty aura which rises into the sky and nullifies any weather effect when it is ordered.

Stats
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 50

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks
Peck (*)
Growl (*)
Astonish (*)
Sing (*)
Fury Attack (*)
Safeguard (*)
Mist (*)

Roost (*)
Dragon Rush (*)
Featherdance (*)

Ice Beam (*)
Substitute (*)
Return (*)

And finally, the Order of Operations...

ORDER OF OPERATIONS
1. LevitatingLamprey issues Actions.
2. Doran Dragon issues Actions.
3. I ref.
4. Doran Dragon issues Actions.
5. LevitatingLamprey issues Actions.
6. I ref.
7. Repeat from Step 1 until we have a winner.

All that done, Pokemon are auto-released. Fairly even match-up here & I'm looking forward to some clean fighting between you two, starting with LevitatingLamprey's actions!

OK, come on out, Narusegawa! It's time to uphold the overly violent, lonely and emotionally unstable persona of your Love Hina alterego!

Begin by shrouding yourself in a dense and concealing Mist, then once you've surrounded yourself in it (to conceal your true emotional state, of course), perform a beautiful dance with those lovely cotton-feathered wings of yours. To finish, pull out a Substitute to hide away from damage, displaying a hollow puppet of the Pokemon you truly are! (Too much LOve HIna connection but meh).

To summarise:

Mist-Featherdance-Substitute

OK!

Holyshit LL, I love you. <3 LH FTW

Come on out Shinobu-kuppo!

er I mean come on out Ga-chan! I want you to make a loud and Astonishing squeel when you see Keitaro walk by! And with your shy nature, hide yourself and only yourself away with a Smokescreen. Your obviously mad at Naru for taking the heart of your man, so Extrasensory Keitaro into Narusegawa causing an awkward moment, making her focus on him rather you!

Astonish>>>Smokescreen (on self only)>>>Extrasensory

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Doran Dragon vs. LevitatingLamprey (1v1 Singles) - Reffed by a Random - Round 1

Doran Dragon A

Ga-Chan
Energy: 100
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1
Speed: 24
No Changes

LevitatingLamprey A

Narusegawa
HP: 90
Energy: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Speed: 50
No Changes

ROUND ONE: This is an INCREDIBLY Serious Battle...

Well, here we are for Round one of this ASB Match between Doran Dragon's Ga-Chan & LevitatingLamprey's Narusegawa in a Forest in a Cavern. Shall we begin? Yeah.

Right, Narusegawa opens with a Mist, enshrouding LevitatingLamprey's team in a white mist that will protect the team from any Stat-Lowering moves for 6 Actions. Meanwhile, Ga-Chan goes for an Astonish, squealing out something about some fictional entity called Keitaro or something...And the point of that was...
Moving on to Action Two & Narusegawa does a little Featherdance using her cotton wings to tickle Ga-Chan & lower his Attack by 2 Stages. Ga-Chan responds with a Smokescreen...On himself? Are you serious...Nevertheless, Ga-Chan randomly lowers his Accuracy by 1 Stage for some reason...
Last action of the round & Narusegawa uses Substitute & puts up a decoy worth 15 HP. Ga-Chan continues to go through hallucinations & randomly uses Extrasensory on what appeared to be "Keitaro", but turned out to be a wall.

Round End, & will something happen next round? Let's wait & see...

Doran Dragon A

Ga-Chan
Energy: 88
Atk: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1
Speed: 24
-2 Attack, -1 Accuracy

LevitatingLamprey (Mist (3)) A

Narusegawa
HP: 75
Energy: 77
Atk: Rank 3
Speed: 50
Substitute (15)

BEGIN BATTLE
The Battle between Doran Dragon & LevitatingLamprey started!
---
BEGIN ROUND ONE
Doran Dragon sent out Ga-Chan (Whismur)!
LevitatingLamprey sent out Narusegawa (Swablu)!
---
ACTION ONE
Narusegawa used Mist!
LevitatingLamprey's Team became shrouded in mist! Narusegawa used 7 Energy!
Ga-Chan used Astonish!
It doesn't affect Narusegawa... Ga-Chan used 3 Energy!
---
ACTION TWO
Narusegawa used Featherdance!
Ga-Chan's Attack dropped 2 Stages! Narusegawa used 5 Energy!
Ga-Chan used Smokescreen on himself!
Ga-Chan's Accuracy dropped 1 Stage! Ga-Chan used 3 Energy!
---
ACTION THREE
Narusegawa used Substitute!
Narusegawa created a 15 HP Substitute! Narusegawa used 11 Energy!
Ga-Chan used Extrasensory!
Ga-Chan's attack missed! Ga-Chan used 6 Energy!
---
END ROUND ONE

Go Doran Dragon. You two do realise that you're battling each other, right?

Also, specify how much HP you're going to use in the Substitute, otherwise, I'm assuming 15.

I cant ask to restart so I forfeit. I'm such a derpface that I completely screwed it up. so I'm gonna be a sore loser and quit. :)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Very well then. LevitatingLamprey wins by forfeit.

I KNOW ONLY ONE ROUND WAS COMPLETED, BUT I'M GENEROUS ANYWAY!!!

I claim 2 Ref Tokens
LevitatingLamprey gets 2 TC
Narusegawa claims 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Doran Dragon gets nothing

That's all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)