Elevator Music vs Terrador, just a standard Togepi training session (Metal Bagon=ref)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elevaotr Music said:
my standard togepi training challenge

1v1 singles
1 day dq/2 days ref
2 recoveries/5 chills
standard arena
Terrador said:
Items=On because EM doesn't mind
Abilities=None
Switch=Togepi explodes (No)
Metal Bagon said:
Elevator music and Terrador PM me your teams.
Flavah

Team Elevator Music

Togepi [Togepii] (F)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Super Luck (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 20

EC: 5/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
AncientPower
Follow Me
Bestow

Nasty Plot
Psycho Shift
Extrasensory
Morning Sun

Protect
Flamethrower
Thunder Wave
Sunny Day
SolarBeam
Shadow Ball

Tri Attack
Counter
Magic Coat

Team Terrador

Abra [Adrian] (Male)
Nature: Hasty (+15% Spe, +30 Acc, -1 Def)
Type: Psychic
Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Synchronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Magic Guard (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.

Stats:
HP: 80
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 0 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 104 (+)

EC: 6/4/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Teleport

Encore
Fire Punch
Ice Punch

Psychic
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Reflect
Light Screen
Zap Cannon
Taunt
Energy Ball
Protect

More Flavah

Order of actions
1. Elevator Music's actions
3. Terrador's actions
4. I ref
5. Terrador's actions
6. Elevator Music's actions
7. I ref
Rinse and Repeat

What, you guys didn't send out your Pokemon yet? While that's 'cause I'm going to do it for you!

OK, calm down, Togepi and Abra, don't fight...yet.

Now as the old Pokemon Trainer saying goes, lets GoGoGo!!!

Alright Togepi, we'll start this off easy. I'll give you a Cheri Berry for your item, since it's an items on battle.

Shadow Ball ~ Ancientpower ~ Shadow Ball
IF (He uses Taunt), THEN (Replace that action with Magic Coat)

Round 1

Note: Before this match begins I’d like to let the participants know that I will be omitting Nicknames from this match due to the fact that I find it easier to keep track of things.

Note 2: I’ll only post the RNG in the calcs if the move misses or it has an effect on how long a status takes place. I won’t post the RNG if the move hits.

Pre-round
Elevator Music

Togepi – Togepii (F)
HP: 90
Energy: 100
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:
Item: Cheri Berry

VS

Terrador

Abra - Adrian
HP: 80
Energy: 100
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:
Item: Life Orb

OMG the ASB arena, my favourite arena when reffing (seriously). Now before this battle starts we must acknowledge our sponsor Acklow’s Berry Pie’s, soon to undergo a major make-over!

Abra is just floating around like a cool dude waiting for me to blow the whistle. As I blow the whistle Abra responds straight waway by setting up a light screen, but not before applying some sun block and donning some sunglasses of course! Togepi lets out a war cry which only came out as a mere squeak (at this moment the crowd starts chanting lol...lol...lol). But Togepi then harnesses the power of the shadows to launch a ball of ummm... shadows I guess at Abra. However I think that the light screen absorbed some of the damage!

Abra goes on attack and launches a Zap Cannon but it misses. Togepi’s Ancient Power hits Abra square in the chest though, but somehow still does pitiful damage.

Now Abra finally decides to do some damage and uses psychic to throw Togepi the length of the arena a couple of times. Togepi responds with another Shadow Ball and another lot of pathetic damage, even though it was considering it was super effective.

Despite the fact that Elevator Music’s Togepi has more HP Abra does seem to have momentum. The question is though, can Terrador and his Abra turn that momentum into damage.

Post-round
Elevator Music

Togepi – Togepii (F)
HP: 72
Energy: 84
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:

VS
Terrador

Abra - Adrian
HP: 61
Energy: 76
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:

Togepi
Shadow Ball 6 energy 7 damage
Ancient Power 4 energy 3 damage
Abra
Light Screen 8 energy the power of special attacks by 5 for 6 actions
Zap Cannon 9 energy RNG rolled 26/100 for a miss
Psychic 7 energy -2 HP 19 damage RNG rolled 1/100 for a crit

Terrador, your turn to go first.

Round 2

Pre-Round
Elevator Music

Togepi – Togepii (F)
HP: 72
Energy: 84
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:

VS

Terrador

Abra - Adrian
HP: 61
Energy: 76
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other: Light Screen for 3 (three) more actions

Now the second round of this match will start, and with it we will acknowledge our secondary sponsor, the Pre-preparations for Rediamond’s RP, now an official social group!

Abra launches another Zap Cannon, hoping to hit this time but Togepi sets up a protective barrier to shield her from it. Keep trying Abra!

Abra now launches off two psychics in quick succession. As Togepi is getting pushed and pulled around the arena by those psychic’s she somehow launches off a shadow ball and hits Abra! After she recovers from the previous attacks, Togepi starts to sing Walking on sun(ny)shine to summon intense sunlight. Not as if it wasn’t suuny enough today.

Abra is still pouring the pressure on and Togepi is struggling to do damage. However, now that the light screen is down, thing could change.

Post-Round
Elevator Music

Togepi – Togepii (F)
HP: 50
Energy: 56
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:

VS

Terrador

Abra - Adrian
Energy: 50
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:

Togepi
Protect 7+5 energy
Sunny Day 10 energy the weather is sunny for 4 (four) rounds
Abra
Zap Cannon 9 energy Togepi protected herself
Psychic 7 energy -2 HP 16 damage
Psychic 10 energy -2 HP 16 damage

Evevator Music, your up!

Round 3

Pre-Round
Elevator Music

Togepi – Togepii (F)
Energy: 56
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:

VS

Terrador

Abra - Adrian
Energy: 50
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:

Welcome back to this heated 1v1 match, and right now I would be saying a sponsor but no other company wants to sponsor this match!

As Abra’s light screen finally fades he thinks about setting another one up, but sees Togepi looking so vulnerable and launches yet another Zap Cannon at her. Abra’s expression changes for once into a look of triumph, Zap Cannon finally hits, and for critical damage as well! Togepi sees that Abra’s light screen has died down and down launches a shadow ball at Abra, which hits for full damage for the first time this match!

Back to the basics now for Abra as he starts to throw Togepi around the arena with his psychic powers yet again! Togepi uses Ancient Power which buries Abra under a pile rocks for awhile. As Abra finally emerges it is reveled that a sharp rock has penetrated his skin (crit), but when the stone dislodges Abra only has that black anime graze mark instead of real blood.

Another psychic from Abra, surprise, surprise. Follwed by another shadow ball from Togepi surprise, surprise. Wow, sooooooooooooo original.

It seems because of Abra’s life Orb that the battle is as close as it is, but who will prevail in this close battle is now the only matter we are thinking about.

Post-Round
Elevator Music

Togepi – Togepii (F)
HP: 9
Energy: 40
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:

VS
Terrador

Abra - Adrian
HP: 5
Energy: 24
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:

Togepi
Shadow Ball 6 energy 14 damage
Ancient Power 4 energy 11 damage RNG rolled 1/100 for a crit
Shadow Ball 6 energy 14 damage
Abra
Zap Cannon 9 energy -2 HP 19 damage RNG rolled 1/100 for a crit
Psychic 7 energy -2 HP 16 damage
Psychic 10 energy -2 HP 16 damage

Terrador, you first.

Round 4

Pre-Round
Elevator Music

Togepi – Togepii (F)
HP: 9
Energy: 40
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:

VS
Terrador

Abra - Adrian
HP: 5
Energy: 24
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:
It’s the final count down!!! (du du dud duuuu, du du du du duuuuuuuu, du du du duuuuuuu).

It certainly is the final countdown as Abra launches off a fatal energy ball at Togepi, Topepi ducks to avoid it but Abra uses his psychic powers to redirect the ball of energy at Togepi to hit her from behind for a KO(ed).

Both trainers shake hands and say gg to each other but what both of them really want is the prizes! But before that everyobody wants to know that calcs ‘cause they are just so cooooooooool!

Post-Round
Elevator Music

Togepi – Togepii (F)
HP: K
Energy: O
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:

VS
Terrador

Abra - Adrian
HP: 3
Energy: 18
Stat Boosts/Drops:
Other:

Togepi
KOed
Abra
Energy Ball 6 energy -2 HP 10 damage

Prizes
Terrador and Elevator Music each get 2 TC
Abra and Togepi each get 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC
Abra also gets 1 KOC

GG to everyone and it was very fun reffing this battle; but now to the Prize Claiming Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)