1Day DQ
1 Recovery/ 2 chills
Abilities 1
Items: On
Tournament Arena

Korski's Pokemon

Hydreigon* Turvy (F)

Type: Dark/Dragon
  • Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
  • Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.
Abilities: Levitate
  • Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Nature: Hasty (+15% Speed, +15% Accuracy, -1 Def)

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 113 (+)

EC: 9/9
MC: 0

Attacks:

Double Hit
Tri Attack
Tackle*
Dragon Rage*
Focus Energy*
Bite*
Headbutt*
Dragonbreath*
Roar*
Crunch*
Dragon Pulse
Outrage

Dark Pulse*
Earth Power*
Head Smash
Screech*
Thunder Fang

Draco Meteor

Taunt*
Protect
Earthquake
Reflect
Fire Blast
Focus Blast
Acrobatics
Stone Edge
Thunder Wave*
Work Up*
Substitute
Fly
Surf

C$FP's Pokemon

Kitsunoh [Big Poe] (Male)
Nature: Jolly (+15% Speed, +19% Accuracy (127*127/870=18.54), -1 Special Attack)
Type: Steel/Ghost
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Frisk: (Innate) The Pokemon has intimate knowledge of the opponent's held item and ignores any item-based increases in damage or status. The Pokemon will not be affected by Fling or Natural Gift.
Limber: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Cursed Body (DW) [unlocked]: (Innate) When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 127 (10*1.15=126.5)

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:

Scratch
Tackle
Iron Defense
Lick
Leer
Odor Sleuth
Faint Attack
Shadow Sneak
Curse
Shadowstrike
Perish Song
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang
Fake Out
Shadow Claw

Yawn
Meteor Mash
Foul Play
Pain Split

Toxic
Will-o-Wisp
Gyro Ball
U-Turn

I will use my trusty Life Orb for this battle. Also, Kitsunoh will use his Limber body, just because that damn Thunder Wave is too frightening.

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Alright Turvy, let's see if we can play this out from a different angle with an Enigma Berry!

Fire Blast~Earth Power~Fire Blast
If you get Faked Out on A1, push Actions back.

"I much as I would like to not play like this, it is our best bet."

Toxic, Yawn, Fake Out

"I was going to do Perish Song, then U-Turn, but that would be just be... you know. But thin again, this is pretty much what I would have followed with."

Hp:100
Energy:100

vs

Hp:100
Energy:100

Round 1: Two Completely Different Takes on a Battle

Hydreigon vs. Kitsunoh, an interesting match up to say the least. But lets just get into the battle. Kitsunoh is faster, and begins by releasing some kind of Toxic gas, which poisons Hydreigon. Not letting the poison get to him too much, a Fire Blast is shot at Kitsunoh, hitting, and dealing solid damage. But this doesn't deter Kitsunoh from continuing his plans and Yawning at Hydreigon, causing him to become very tired. Continuing his rampage, an Earth Power is now fired at Kitsunoh, ouch the damage is really starting to pile up here. Kitsunoh then ends with Faking Out Hydreigon and causing him to Flinch

Hp:97
Energy:85
Toxic(2DPA)
Yawn (End of next action)

vs

Hp:59
Energy:82

"Don't you worry, Big Poe, this is going according to my plan."

Will-o-Wisp, Lick, Pain Split
IF Hydreigon is ordered to use Taunt A1, THEN make actions:
Pain Split, Lick, Ice Fang

Korski

Distilled, 80 proof
is a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
That Pain Split would ruin our HP advantage! Let's try and hold on now.

15 HP Substitute~Fire Blast (if awake)~Fire Blast (if awake)

Hp:97
Energy:85
Toxic(2DPA)
Yawn (End of next action)

vs

Hp:59
Energy:82

Round 2

Kitsunoh, still being faster, heads out first and uses Will-o-wisp, this time it connects though for the burn, although I don't think Hydreigon is much for physically attacking, so I'm sure it doesn't have much to worry about. Trying to escape from the Shadow made fox, Hydreigon creats a substitute of itself made of 15 HP. It'll hold for a little while, but this drains him and it seems like he falls asleep now. Kitsunoh licks the substitute, trying to figure out what it is, it does a little damage to the substitute, but doesn't break it. Hydreigon just slept away in his little corner. Now, I didn't really know what to do with Pain split, so unless someone can give me hard fact from someone high up, it fails. Also, Hydreigon wakes up and misses with a Fire Blast, thats why you don't use Fire blast's right after waking up childern.

Hp:70
Energy:65
Toxic(3DPA)
Burn(2DPA)
Substitute(10 Hp)
vs

Hp:36
Energy:69

Edit: JK Fire Blast hit, forgot Nature sorry Korski

Hp:70
Energy:65
Toxic(3DPA)
Burn(2DPA)
Substitute(10 Hp)
vs

Hp:36
Energy:69

Round 3

Kitsunoh wastes no time in destroying Hydreigon's Substitute with a Metor Mash, Hydreigon who is now in the open, taunts Kitsunoh about not being able to fly. This upsets Hydreigon and Kitsunoh U-turns away from him, calming himself and the effects of the Taunt go away. Hydreigon blasts Kitsunoh with a powerful Fire. Then Kitsunoh seems to link his and Hydreigon's pain together, it must be Pain Split! Their hp is now equal. Hydreigon ends with an Earth Power.

Hp:29
Energy:40
Toxic(4DPA)
Burn(2DPA)
vs

Hp:11
Energy:38

"OK, well, I'm screwed. The only way I can win if you use Fire Blast A1 is if Lick paralyzes you and you are fully paralyzed A1, which has a7.5% chance of happening I think."

Lick, Ice Fang + Shadow Sneak

Hp:29
Energy:40
Toxic(4DPA)
Burn(2DPA)
vs

Hp:11
Energy:38

Round 4

Well folks, looks like this high level pokemon battle is about to come to a close. Both pokemon look pretty tired. Kitsunoh licks Hydreigon, but fails to freak him out in the lest bit. Hydreigon finishes Kitsunoh with a Earth Power.

Hp:13
Energy:33
Toxic(4DPA)
Burn(2DPA)
vs

Hp:0
Energy:0

Rewards

Korski recieves 2 TC
-Hydreigon recieves 3MC and 1 KOc

C$FP recieves 2TC
- Kitsunoh recieves 3 MC and 1 KOc

I recieve 2RC

This was a pretty good match. I think if I had played it just a bit smarter, I could have won, but I didn't. GG, and thanks for reffing, Zeo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)