Lightwolf, Jas and ShinySkamory 1v1v1 singling at the Main Street Colluseum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Main Street Invitational! And when we battle on Main Street, we always battle in the main street collusuem, don't we? Now Before we introduce our battlers we must run over the all important rules.

Metal Bagon said:
1v1v1 Singles
Send only ONE Pokemon to the Ref
2 Day DQ (4 for me)
0 Recover/? Chills
Arena: Main Street Colosseum

Field Type: Neutral
Complexity: Simple
Restrictions: None

Just an alternative to the standard ASB arena here

OK, the first person chooses the abilities
the second chooses items
and third chooses the number of chills.

Competitor 1:
Competitor 2:
Competitor 3:
Ref: Metal Bagon
Metal Bagon said:
Competitor 1: Lightwolf
Competitor 2: Pikapwnd
Competitor 3: ShinySkarmory
Ref: Metal Bagon
Lightwolf said:
Hmm well why not, joining that melee

All Abilities
Pikapwnd said:
Also Joining. Items Off.
ShinySkarmory said:
I'll join, with the only (strong) mon I have.

3 Chills, please.
Now before we start we must introduce, the teeeeeeeams!!!!

Team Lightwolf

Duosion [Greed] (M)

Nature: Quiet (+SpA -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type:

Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:

Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it. Additionally, the energy protects the Pokemon from its own reckless recoil attacks.
Overcoat: (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.
Regenerator: (Innate) (DW) When this Pokemon is switched out during a switch battle, it reacts to the energy in the Pokeball and (ten) 10 HP is restored. When this Pokemon Chills, it restores six (6) HP in addition to its 12 Energy.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 6 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 26 (-)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Evasion: -10%

EC: 5/9
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:

Psywave (*)
Reflect (*)
Rollout (*)
Snatch (*)
Hidden Power (Fire, 7) (*)
Light Screen (*)
Charm (*)
Recover (*)
Psyshock (*)
Psychic

Imprison (*)
Secret Power (*)
Confuse Ray (*)

Toxic (*)
Energy Ball (*)
Shadow Ball (*)
Thunder
Telekinesis
Double Team
Protect

Team Pikapwnd (Pikapwnd is subbed out and...)

Electabuzz [Twinkletoes] (M) (*)

Nature: Naughty (Adds 1 Rank to Attack; Subtracts 1 Rank from Spdef)

Type: Electric
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments
Abilities:
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Vital Spirit: (inate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+ nature)
Def: Rank 2
Satk: Rank 3
Sdef: Rank 2 (- nature)
Spe: 105

EC: 6/9
DC: 5/5
MC: 1

Moves:
Quick attack
Leer
ThunderPunch
ThunderShock
Low Kick
Swift
Shock Wave
Light Screen
Screech
Discharge

Cross chop
Fire punch
Ice punch
Counter

Substitute
Thunder
Psychic
Rain dance
Magnet Rise

Team SkinySkamory

Lapras <Siren> (F)
Nature: Mild

Typing: (Water/Ice)
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Abilities:
Water Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.
Shell Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.

Hydration: (DW) (Innate) (Locked) This Pokemon absorbs water during the rain to heal any status effects afflicting this Pokemon.

Stats:
HP:120
Atk:3
Def: 2(-)
Sp. Atk: 4 (+)
Sp. Def: 3
Speed: 60

MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Moves

Level Up
Sing
Water Gun
Growl
Mist
Confuse Ray
Ice Shard
Water Pulse
Body Slam
Rain Dance
Perish Song
Hydro Pump

Egg Moves
Horn Drill (lol)
Dragon Dance
AncientPower

TMs
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Protect
Substitute

...Jas is being subbed in!

Simisage (Vespucci) (M)
Nature: Lonely (+1 Atk, -1 Def)

Type: Grass
Grass:Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Gluttony: (Innate) This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).
Overgrow (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any grass attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 101
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 21

EC: 6/6
MC: 1
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Scratch
Leer
Lick
Vine Whip
Furry Swipes
Leech Seed
Bite
Seed Bomb
Torment
Acrobatics

Leaf Storm
Low Kick
Nasty Plot

Dig
Energy Ball
Shadow Claw
Rock Slide
Taunt

Now, before we rumble in the jung... Uhhh, I mean the Main Street Colloseum; all comptitors must send out there Pokemon!

And finnaly, the order of commands!!! (because I issued the challenge, I used the RNG to deceide the order of things this round, however now it will just flow as per)

1. ShinySkarmory issues actions (poke already sent out and all abilities)

2. Lightwolf issues actions

3. Pikapwned issues actions

Next round Skarm will go to the back of the queue and Lightwolf will go first and it keeps rotating like that!

Now lets GO GO GO!!!

Why does everyone have Thunder in this battle?! **silently rages**

Lapras, you're going to take a lot of electric attacks in this battle, but it can't be helped. Start by feeding my combo addiction with a Hydro Pump+Thunderbolt combo on Duosis! (intended effect: electrifying Hydro Pump's stream of water to cause additional damage.) Then, after the combo cooldown, use Ice Beam on Simisage. If for any reason you are unable to execute the combo on action 1, just use Hydro Pump on Electabuzz for your second action.

Hydro Pump+Thunderbolt Combo (Duosis)->cooldown->Ice Beam (Simisage)
IF for any reason the combo fails, use Hydro Pump (Electabuzz) as your second action.

EDIT: Looks like Pikapwnd DQed...

EDIT 2: My actions stay mostly the same.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Double Team (4) ~ Energy Ball Lapras ~ Psychic Lapras(I hope Lapras weighs enough)
If you are taunted the first action, change your actions to Hidden Power Fire Simisage ~ Psyshock Simisage ~ Hidden Power Fire Simisage

Gogogo combo waste! Since Lapras is wasting her energy quickly, we can off her quick. But if a certain monkey butts in he have it coming for himself...

Dang you Pikapwnd, should we look for a sub-player guys (sounds weird doesn't it).

EDIT: OK then, could you post in the battle tower for me please, I have to go soon.

OK, Jas is the subplayer, I'll edit the OP and title now

EDIT: Lets do that.

ShinySkarmory edit actions
Lightwolf may edit actions

If you don't want/need to edit actions edit them anyway saying you don't want to change your actions.

After all of that, Jas will post actions
then I will ref.

EDIT2: Shinyskarm, you edit your actions first and I've dited my first edit to say that.

EDIT3: Great, everything is on track, I'll ther calcs now.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would suggest letting LightWolf and ShinySkarmory editing their actions. I know no one directly ordered an attack that would be ineffective against my Simisage, but it does seriously change up the battle.

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
As much as I would love to see Duosion pounded by a combo, I don't want all those attacks redirected at us, so lets start by blasting Lapras with some leaves, and then try to get rid of the clones, and end by seeding Lapras.

Leaf Storm (Lapras) - Shadow Claw (Duosion) - Leech Seed (Lapras)

Round 1

Pre-Round
Lightwolf

Duosion – Greed (M)
Energy: 100
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

ShinySkarmory

Lapras – Siren (F)
HP: 120
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

Jas61292

Simisage – Vespucci (M)
Stat Changes:
Other:
After Pikapwnd abandoned us, Jas61292 randomly jumped out of the crowd, releasing a grass monkey from his/her pokeball, and everyone knows that this means the battle starts now.

But Lightwolf and ShinySkarm don’t, as Jas’ Simisage, named Vespucci, uses leaf storm on Siren the Lapras, for some good damage. Shinyskarmory commands that very Lapras to use a Hydro-bolt combo on Greed the Duosion, to share the damage around. But Greed doesn’t like damage, so he creates 4 clones using double team upon Lightwolf’s command.

Vespucci randomly jumps at one of the Duosion clones and hopes to strike the correct Greed with a Shadow Claw, and does! What a waste of energy for Greed; who uses Energy Ball on Siren, who is cooling down from the combo at the time.

Now Vespucci turns his attention back to Siren and uses Leech Seed so he can recover some health but Siren doesn’t like that and uses Ice Beam right back at him for Super Effective, STAB damage. Greed now feels a bit forgotten and makes everybody remember him by slamming Siren into that giant Bidoof balloon in that photo in the OP with his psychic powers.

Also, Siren gets here HP sapped from her because of the leech seed.

As the first round of this match ends Siren took the biggest beating of them all but Duosion is not really fairing to well himself, having the lowest HP of the three, while the newbie Vespucci only took damage from a single attack.

Post-Round
Lightwolf

Duosion – Greed (M)
HP: 59
Energy: 71
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

ShinySkarmory

Lapras – Siren (F)
HP: 61
Energy: 70
Stat Changes:
Other: Seeded for five (5) actions

VS

Jas61292

Simisage – Vespucci (M)
HP: 82
Energy: 76
Stat Changes: -2 Sp.Attack
Other:

Greed the Duosion
Double Team 16 energy 4 clones were created
Energy ball @ Lapras 6 energy 16 damage RNG rolled 1/100 for a crit!
Psychic @ Lapras (4 + 3) 7 energy 20 damage
Siren the Lapras
Hydro Pump + Thunderbolt combo
BP: 21
Energy: 23
Chance of Parahax (aka paralyse): 10%
Hydro-bolt @ Duosion 23 energy 24 damage
Combo cooldown
Ice Beam @ Simisage 7 energy 22 damage
-4 HP due to Leech Seed

Vespucci the Simisage
Leaf Storm @ Lapras 9 energy 19 damage
Shadow Claw @ Duosion 5 energy 17 damage RNG rolled 1/5 to hit the real Duosion
Leech Seed @ Lapras 10 energy will suck 4 HP from Lapras per action
+4 HP due to Leech Seed

Lightwolf is first this round followed by Jas and then ShinySkarmory gets to go last.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Wait the combo should have been -2 Priority, so my Double Team should have outspeed it, which was the whole point of using it. Also Simisage should have -1 SpA for the next round.

As for our actions little Greed, we shall go all out:

Psyshock Simisage ~ Hidden Power Fire Simisage ~ Psyshock Simisage

jas61292

used substitute
Yeah, I was about to mention that SpA drop myself. Not that it matters, as we will be using physical moves anyways. Lets start by Tormenting Lapras to prevent more Ice Beams, then Dig to avoid the HP Fire, and end with a Seed Bomb on Lapras

Torment (Lapras) - Dig (Duosion) - Seed Bomb (Lapras)
If Lapras uses Protect on action 3, Shadow Claw (Duosion) instead

Since that Simisage is receiving your HP every turn, use Ice Shard to smack it hard. Then, use Confuse Ray on Duosion. Finish with Body Slam on Simisage.

Round 2

Pre-Round
Lightwolf

Duosion – Greed (M)
HP: 59
Energy: 71
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

ShinySkarmory

Lapras – Siren (F)
HP: 61
Energy: 70
Stat Changes:
Other: Seeded for five (5) actions

VS

Jas61292

Simisage – Vespucci (M)
HP: 82
Energy: 76
Stat Changes: -2 Sp.Attack
Other:
With the second round about to start the sub-competitor Jas(INSERT NUMBERS HERE) has a good advantage over a mod and a skarmory that just happens to be shiny.

This time Siren decides to take the initiative and slams Vespucci hard with an Ice Shard but now the next couple of rounds for Siren may be a bit tormenting, because Vespucci is not being very kind and is bringing back bad memories to Siren. While Greed Psyshock’s Vespucci harnessing the power of fortune tellers that live in tents to the attack extra powerful!

Every match needs at least one troll and Vespucci wants to be that troll as he digs to avoid predicted oncoming attacks. Siren confuses Greed with a ray and Greed hurts himself in his confusion but takes no damage because of Magic Guard. Vespucci comes up and strikes Greed with his dig and prepares for his next attack...

...Which a Seed Bomb launched straight at Siren with Critical Power. Siren Retaliates, but not with the move Retaliate, no she uses Body Slam on Vespucci! Greed seems happy that Siren and Vespucci are just attacking each other but Greed wants to hurt them too and Psyshock’s Vespuuci!

As the round ends we now only notice that leech Seed has been sipping away at Siren’s health and giving it to Vespucci. I seem to have been unknowingly holding my breath through most of this round but now the trainers are giving orders to their pokemon so we have a chance to (have a kit kat) break. And also recognise our sponsor, Metal Bagon’s Mafia Idea. Dummy007 is now co-hosting as wel. PM or VM me your support today!

Post-Round
Lightwolf

Duosion – Greed (M)
HP: 46
Energy: 59
Stat Changes:
Other: confused for one (1) more action

VS

ShinySkarmory

Lapras – Siren (F)
HP: 30
Energy: 56
Stat Changes: Tormented for four (4) actions
Other: Seeded for five (2) actions

VS

Jas61292

Simisage – Vespucci (M)
HP: 37
Energy: 51
Stat Changes: -1 Sp.Attack
Other:

Greed the Duosion
Psyshock @ Simisage 6 energy 17 damage
HP Fire @ Simisage RNG rolled 2/2 for him to hit himself in his confusion Magic Guard kicks in.
Psyshock @ Simisage 6 energy 17 damage
Siren the Lapras
Ice Shard @ Simisage 3 energy 13 damage
Confuse Ray @Duosion 5 energy RNG rolls 3/3 for an intense confusion (four (4) actions)
Body Slam @ Simisage 6 energy 10 Damage
-12 HP throughout the round because of Leech Seed
Vespucci the Simisage
Torment @ Lapras 10 energy Lapras is tormented for six (6) actions
Dig @ Duosion 10 energy 13 damage
Seed Bomb @ Lapras 5 energy 19 damage RNG rolled 1/100 for a crit
+12 HP throughout the round because of Leech Seed

Jas, then ShinySkarm, then Lightwolf. Simple as that.

jas61292

used substitute
Lets try to finish off Lapras, and then start on Duosion.

Seed Bomb (Lapras) - Seed Bomb (Lapras) - Shadow Claw (Duosion)
If Lapras uses Protect switch action to Shadow Claw (Duosion) and push actions back.

Siren, you can take one Seed Bomb, but probably not much more. Start with Ice Beam on Simisage to hit him hard, unless they both attack you in Action 1-if they both attack you, use Protect instead. Then, use Protect, unless you used it the first action, in which case use Ice Beam on Simisage to go for at least 1 KOC. Finish with Hydro Pump either way.

Ice Beam (Simisage)->Protect->Hydro Pump (Simisage [unless it's dead, obviously])
IF both opponents target you on Action One, use Protect->Ice Beam (Simisage)->Hydro Pump (Simisage [unless it's dead, obviously])

LightWolf

lightwoof
Well I have to depend on getting through confusion here, wish me luck!

Imprison Lapras Protect ~ Hidden Power Fire Simisage ~ Psychic Simisear

Round 3

Pre-Round
Lightwolf

Duosion – Greed (M)
HP: 46
Energy: 59
Stat Changes:
Other: confused for one (1) more action

VS

ShinySkarmory

Lapras – Siren (F)
HP: 30
Energy: 56
Stat Changes: Tormented for four (4) actions
Other: Seeded for two (2) actions
VS
Jas61292

Simisage – Vespucci (M)
HP: 37
Energy: 51
Stat Changes:
Other:

Everyone seems to be avoiding Lightwolf’s Greed. Maybe they are afraid of him infracting them.
Anyway Vespucci and Greed want to Gang bash Siren with a Seed Bomb and an Imprison respectively but they are both blocked by protect.

Now they are going to gang bash Vespucci, just because. A Hidden Power Fire and an Ice beam are putting Vespucci on very low health. As a final Gambit Vespucci uses another Seed Bomb and a Shadow Claw on Siren and Greed respectively but is then finished off with a psychic because sirens Hydro Pump missed.

Note: I did do everything in the correct speed order but just for the flavour I mixed it up a bit.

With Vespucci down and out Jas is eliminated and Lightwolf looks sure to take a victory against ShinySkamroy.

Post-Round
Lightwolf

Duosion – Greed (M)
HP: 29
Energy: 40
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

ShinySkarmory

Lapras – Siren (F)
HP: 6
Energy: 29
Stat Changes: Tormented for one (1) action
Other:

VS

Jas61292

Simisage – Vespucci (M)
HP: K
Energy: O
Stat Changes:
Other:

Greed the Duosion
Imprision @Lapras Protect 8 energy Failed because of Protect
HP Fire @ Simisage 5 energy 17 damage
Psychic @ Simisage 6 energy 17 damage
Siren the Lapras
Protect 12 energy Lapras Protected herself
Ice Beam @ Simisage 7 energy 22 damage
Hydro Pump @ Simisage 8 energy RNG rolled 91/100 for a miss
-8 HP throughout the round because of Leech Seed
Vespucci the Simisage
Seed Bomb @ Lapras 9 energy Failed because of Protect
Seed Bomb @ Lapras 13 energy 16 damage
Shadow Claw @ Duosion 5 energy 17 damage

ShinySkamory is first this round.

Round 4

Pre-Round
Lightwolf

Duosion – Greed (M)
HP: 29
Energy: 40
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

ShinySkarmory

Lapras – Siren (F)
HP: 6
Energy: 22
Stat Changes:
Other:

Well, this is the last round of our melee, and it was an exciting one.

(Siren uses Thunderbolt)

But Greed will end it all with an A lot of Energy Ball Combo, Koing Siren by a great marign.

You could say that being last at the end of the first round won the match for greed; as he was not focused for the rest of the match pretty much. Anyway, gg to everyone and onto the prizes, but more importantly...the calcs! (sarcasm intended)

Post-Round
Lightwolf

Duosion – Greed (M)
HP: 16
Energy: 8
Stat Changes:
Other:

VS

ShinySkarmory

Lapras – Siren (F)
HP: K
Energy: O
Stat Changes:
Other:
Greed the Duosion
A lot of Energy Ball Combo 32 energy more than 6 damage
Siren the Lapras
Thunderbolt 7 energy 13 damage

Rewards
Everybody gets 2 TC
Every Pokemon gets 1 EC, 2 MC and 1 DC (Siren doesn’t get the EC obviously)
Greed claims both (2) KOC
Most importantly, I get 4 RC

GG to everyone, after Pikapwnd abandoning us everything seemed to go very well.

EDIT: Post 400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PARTAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)