Twisted Trick Room

I have always liked trick room, I played it in 4th gen, so i plan to run it in 5th gen. Thanks for looking.

Audino @ Mental Herb
Nature: Bold
Ability: Healer
252 HP / 200 Def / 58 Sp. Def
~Heal pulse
~Helping Hand
~Toxic
~Trick room

This nasty bugger is an idea i picked up from Youtuber UnderdogBros. Thanks for the idea :3 He is a very bulky trick roomer, and if your trying to hide the fact you are using trick room, he is pretty inconspicuous. There is isn't a lot to say about him, typical support, and atypical trick roomer. He outspeeds amoongus, unless they invest in speed. So you won't be falling asleep until after you don't need audino anymore. And once he is asleep, he will wake up within 2 turns at most, due to healer and regular chances.

Scrafty @ chople berry
Nature: Brave
Ability: Shed skin
252 HP / 170 Atk / 80 Sp Def
~Bulk Up
~Fake Out
~Drain Punch
~Crunch

Heres a good old scrafty. This is a tank variation, bulk up a few times, and your good to go. he carries chople berry because of my teams extreme weakness to conklederp. He carries shed skin to continue the bulk ups. You can tell i hate amoongus at this point :P

Eelektross @ Lum Berry
Ability: Levitate
252 HP/ 252 Atk / 6 Def
~Protect
~Rock slide
~Crunch
~Wild Charge

Typical Eelektross. Provides good coverage, and great attack. Has no weakness. Just an all around solid pokemon. He carries lum berry, because i hate status conditions. He will stick around for a while, and do some major damage hopefully.

Bisharp @ Iron Ball
Ability: Defiant
252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Spd
~Fling
~Sucker Punch
~Psycho Cut
~Brick Break
Iron ball provides speed under trick room, and also a great attack with fling, making it 195 power :0 I use psycho cut to try and kill conkledurr if i have iron ball still on. mach punch will almost, if not completely 1 shot you.

Amoongus @ lefties
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Affect spore
145 HP / 180 Def / 52 Sp Atk / 132 Sp Def
~Rage Powder
~Spore
~Giga Drain
~Protect
This is usually only on the team if i see a conklederp. It is just a switch in on lots of pokemon, then spores them and annoys them. Sometimes used as a starter to make sure you get up a trick room, but that's usually not necessary.

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
252 HP / 128 Atk / 128 Sp D
~Curse
~Stealth Rock
~Gyro Ball
~Leech Seed
Asassinfred originally posted this set, i got rid of power whip, because I felt stealth rock is one of the best things in the vgc, it punishes switching, and predicting. After a few curses, he survives any physical attack, and then you can set up a stealth rock layer.

I feel like i need a jellicent, but i don't know what to take out. Please take a look, thank you :3

NOTE: the order of this team is going to change pretty much every battle, except your going to always start with audino.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)