Not open for further replies.
Aerodactyl
OT:Djeem 55827
Nature:Jolly
Ivs:31,31,31,31,31,31
Evd:hp4,atk 252,spd 252
Moveset:taunt earthquake stealth rock stone edge
Ability:pressure

Is it nicknameable? I'm offering a Flawless, Adamant, Shiny, DW, Magikarp. BUT Only if you can clone it for me. Good Luck. (Or a Credit in my new thread thats opening).
Notes: Fully redistributable[/LEFT]

Good luck! (with both of your threads)
Also, just an FYI, some of your sprites are not showing up.

@Diabolico,
Yes, that's him.

sure blacklist me again =] that works wonders you guys are no fun it's not like i traded hacked pokemon like diabolico o_O i got blacklisted for something i was given ages ago and i didn't even remember where i got it and i get blacklisted for something with crappy ivs lol come glory hunters i know you guys have lots to say
someone tell expert evan or whoever i'm on o_O it's pokemon people something that really is just a game nothing more nothing come bring the hate i won't be reading it I'm off lets see when i decide to bother you guys again ;D

sure blacklist me again =] that works wonders you guys are no fun it's not like i traded hacked pokemon like diabolico o_O i got blacklisted for something i was given ages ago and i didn't even remember where i got it and i get blacklisted for something with crappy ivs lol come glory hunters i know you guys have lots to say
someone tell expert evan or whoever i'm on o_O it's pokemon people something that really is just a game nothing more nothing come bring the hate i won't be reading it I'm off lets see when i decide to bother you guys again ;D
Oh OK, didn't mean to offend I'm sorry D: Well good luck no matter what will happen :)

oh just let the kid trade here,he's right,also you should post your own pokes or fully redis pokes from smogon atleast this time talk to EE about this i'm sure they wont Banhammer your ass out of here,but they can give you 2 points for the alt account you made to avoid your "issue".

someone already did this (about 2 year's ago )i guess was acetrainerZ,he was on the BL,after some time mods take him off with no reason, he was just like " hi can you take me off of this? ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)