Little Cup Eviolite-less Tournament [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eviolite-less BW LC Tournament
Approved by Earthworm

Round 1: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3454950

Introduction:

Welcome to the BW Little Cup Tournament, where Eviolite is banned! This tournament aims to view the Little Cup tier in a new way, and to see how teams will change by banning the item Eviolite. Will stall completely disappear, and will every team include 6 sweepers once again? It is up to you to find out!

Rules:
- All matches must be played on Pokemon Online.
- Only Pokemon legal for Little Cup play may be used.
- You may use 6 Pokemon on your team.
- All Pokemon must be level 5.
- This tournament is a Best of 3.
- Tournament rules (please read!): http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84818
- Any new Dream World ability currently released may be used this round!

The following clauses must be enabled:
- Sleep Clause
- Wifi Battle
- Species Clause
- Self-KO Clause

The moves Dragon Rage, SonicBoom, Double Team, Minimize, Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill and Sheer Cold are banned.

The Pokemon Scyther, Sneasel, Tangela, Yanma, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Gligar, Meditite, and Carvanha are banned.

The items Berry Juice and Eviolite are banned.

The abilities Drought and Moody are banned on all Pokemon.

Note: You may switch teams between rounds.

Deadline:

All battles must be complete by October 10, 2011 (11:59 PM GMT + 8). Extensions will only be awarded for extremely extenuating circumstances. To hopefully help players schedule their matches, I've linked every participant's user profile in the matchups. Send your opponent a VM or PM as soon as you read this. Good luck to everyone!

Matchups:

New: Please make activity posts so I know each person's activity by the end of the round!

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Chieliee vs D4RR3N
Shining Latios vs Furai
Elevator Music vs macle
H-C vs Woodchuck
Fried Rhys vs pedrokabu
Princess of Johto vs Vinc2612
The Kyle vs Saijo
idiotfrommars vs Heysup - IFM can't play DPPt LC so he def can't play without Eviolite lol
EspyJoel vs Zurich
dragonboy52 vs -Manu-
Nails vs 37. AlphaJolt - Nails best
Raseri vs giara
iss vs Blue_Star - I know iss played DPPt LC, idk if BS did.
blarajan vs Charmander
HSA vs comatthew6 - Even though HSA beat me last round, comat got this.
ala vs prem

There's too many random vs random matches for there to be that many bro vs bro matches. Rigged.

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
ok wtf. i was active for most of the round and my original oppo was no where to be seen. then i get a sub for him and he can't play until wednesday / thursday (the last days of the round). i happen to be busy with work those days, and all of a sudden i'm the inactive one and my opponent is awarded the activity win? can't me and comatt just get a small extension instead?

ok wtf. i was active for most of the round and my original oppo was no where to be seen. then i get a sub for him and he can't play until wednesday / thursday (the last days of the round). i happen to be busy with work those days, and all of a sudden i'm the inactive one and my opponent is awarded the activity win? can't me and comatt just get a small extension instead?
You were out round 1 based on a coin flip, since neither you or comatthew6 posted anything after we had new pairings. I'll give you a 3 day extention to get this battle with.

I won against Vinc 2-0. GG! :)

Sadly there was a bit of hax in the first match, but I'm not sure it was game changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)