Autumn VGC battle videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone happen to have any saved or anything? I have me vs Biffster (both of us 4-1 at the time) i can upload at a later time and give the GTS video number.

I have a fourth round battle between me and a person with the user name Donks (who I believe uses this forum).

43 - 13911 - 77589

If this is you, let me know if you want me to link to anything if/when I put it on YouTube.

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
I didn't any "edge of your seat battles", till my last battle vs Infinity.Cypher. We were both 4-1 at the time, and he had all 4 weathers in team preview. Talking about weather control haha.

Battle Video: 61-27879-42228

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys, if you have any really really good battles saved on your VS Recorder (especially say the final round that decides 1st or something), send me a PM so we can get it up on the Smogon YouTube Channel =)

EDIT: Uploaded a total of five matches so far.

Cybertron vs. iss, RI Seniors
TalkingLion vs. Mychael B., VA Seniors FINAL
Calm_Lava vs. BiffsterPKMN, MO Masters
soul_survivor vs. Infinity.Cypher, RI Masters
Shinkou vs. Jio, RI Masters

Coming up:
Maski vs. TheCalmSnivy, CA Seniors

Pretty good lineup of battles, representing from several regionals and many more to come! Enjoy.

If you have a battle you want me to record, PM me the number and I'll post it on YouTube.

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9606D590BCB4E046

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'll post my Round 3 match as soon as I put it on the GTS; vs a guy with the last name of Mullan, my toughest match of the day which came down to the wire and I nearly lost. I'm going to record it for MY YouTube though so Cybertron don't record it so I can get the views for my video! :P

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Vs. thewolf - pre-regional encounter on GBU x_x
70-86331-17124

Vs. someone. The best match I got during the event.
56-38280-96911

Vs. Blades - Round 6 Florida (we were both 4-1 at the time).. This is me playing retarded from turn one.

23-05957-62751

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)