Type Reduction Tournament II - Finals [Won by EspyJoel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Earthworm | Sign Ups | Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 | Round 4 | Round 5 | Semi-Finals

The Type Reduction Tournament FINALS!

Introduction

Hello everyone, welcome to the "Type Reduction" tournament! Try testing your BW OU battling skills with only using a limited amount of types!

Throughout the tournament, certain types of Pokémon will be banned. Each round bans a specific type of Pokémon. Any Pokémon type that was banned from a previous round also remains banned! So as the tournament progresses, teams will constantly change to suit the new environment. An example can be found in the general rules section in the thread.

Tournament Rules

• Each round, a Pokémon type is banned. The amount of banned Pokémon types increase each round. Example:
    • Round 1: There are no banned Pokémon types.
    • Round 2: Ice-type Pokémon are banned.
    • Round 3: Ice-type and Psychic-type Pokémon are banned.
  • This is a Single Elimination tournament.
  • Logs are not required to confirm your victory, but it would be nice.
  • Because teams are constantly changing throughout the tournament, there's no such thing as scouting.
  • Standard OU
  • Generation V
  • Yes, the Standard OU banlist is in effect if it weren't obvious already.
  • Evasion Clause​
  • OHKO Clause​
  • Sleep Clause​
  • Species Clause​
  • Timed Battle​
  • Wifi Clause​
  • General Smogon Rules

There is no time limit for this round. Just get it done in a reasonable amount of time. At this time I would like to congratulate both of you for making it this far. Good luck to the both of you!

This round, Water-, Fire-, Grass-, Dragon-, Psychic-, and Steel-types are all banned!

EspyJoel vs. Shun DK

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Steel as expected. I'll make the necessary changes to my team and then get it done. I'll post the time we're going to do it here and likely also say on IRC.

Gogo choice Scarf Terrakion!!!

Oh and Shun DK.

But seriously if you noobs AREN'T using Terrakion you're wrong.

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We're going to be playing at 6.30PM GMT-5 today. I'll say on #pokemon what server when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)