Ziposaki VS Yarnus in the most bland area EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off!

Open challenge:
1v1 singles
1 day DQ with one problem day
NFE
ASB arena
There be the rules, here be the lambs to the slaugh...I mean fighters!

Team Yarnus
yarnusvshartiwg said:
Zzz! The Munchlax

Munchlax [Zzz!] (M)
Nature: Impish (+1 Def, -1 Spa)

Type: Normal
Summary: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Abilities:
Pick Up: Type: Innate This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.

Thick Fat: Type: Innate This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases
its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire-and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Gluttony: Type: Innate This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 5
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 3/6
MC: 7
DC: 3/5

Moves:
Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Lick
Recycle
Screech
Chip Away
Stockpile
Body Slam
Snatch

Counter
Substitute
Zen Headbutt

Earthquake
Protect
Double Team
Focus Punch
Rock Slide
Facade
Team Ziposaki

Ziposaki said:

Doduo [D] (M)

Nature: Adamant (Adds * to Attack, Subtracts * from Special Attack)

Type: Normal/Flying

Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:

Run Away: (Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.
Early Bird: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently sleep status is automatically reduced by one intensity level when inflicted on this Pokemon. When the Pokemon uses Rest they will gain 18 HP per action and only be asleep for two actions.
Tangled Feet (DW): (Innat) (Locked) When confused, this Pokemon moves around in a haphazard manner, increasing their evasion by one (1) stage. These Pokemon will never damage themselves in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Own Tempo, The duration of confusion doubles.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 75
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 3/6
MC: 0
DC: 2/5

Attacks:

Peck
Growl
Pursuit
Quick Attack
Rage
Fury Attack
Tri Attack
Rage
Uproar
Drill Peck

Faint Attack
Quick Attack
Supersonic

Return
Toxic
Facade
Steel Wing

Total: 17
Ziposaki goes first
then Yarnus
then ME!

What? ASB is not boring. Having an audience screaming and cheering for you is pretty damn awesome. And duh, totally forgot my set of the rules. Can I just add them in now?

Switch: Shouldn't be needed
Items: Training/Counter-Producing
Abilities: 1

If yes, then Doduo gets an Exp. Share and Early Bird. Sorry about my forgetfulness, I totally forgot I need to include some stuff as well. I hope that it doesn't completely ruin the turn order.

Toxic > Drill Peck > Facade

You never put them up. you just accepted it and said we need a ref 9.9\

(Yea, I wanna do a different Arena if possible. if you both agree I wanna do THE REF'S MIND)

I know. I forgot. Hence, can I just add them in now? And I'm okay with it, if you don't make it too complicated.

Zzz[Munchlax](Male)
HP:120
Energy:100%
Speed: 5
stat boosts:none
status effects:none

VS

(Doduo) [Azavel] (Male)
HP:90
Energy:100%
Speed: 75

Here we are... the fighters came into the arena thinking it would be a straight forward match but as they sent out their guys a voice boomed out "Welcome to our arena, MY MIND!!!! lets hear the spectators," he booms out. as you look over all of the spectator's skin has melted off leaving them as only chattering skeletons! as you look at each other you wonder what the hell just happened. "I want out of here" says Ziposaki. "Too bad you're here until the battle is complete!" the voice yells. "This is some big old bull right here" Yarnus mutters. "NO COMPLAINING" the voice yells right in your ear. "Now fight, fight like your life depends on it... cause it just might.

Doduo decides to Toxicify his foe to start sapping his strength from the get-go, when Munchlax throws some rocks at the poor birdy, those Rocks made a Slide out of his body!

Sensing a horrible retaliation attack the Munchlax throws up a Protective screen, which blocks the Drill Peck that Doduo throws at him causing no damage but tearing into his energy

Both fighters decide to mimic each other by attacking with a Facade with Doduo acting first then Munchlax going second dealing double damage compared to Doduo's

The next round shall take place-In.....THE CALM LANDS No offense moves may be used!
Action 1
Doduo uses Toxic -7 energy
Zzz uses Rock Slide- 13.5=14 damage -6 energy
Zzz takes 1 damage from Toxic
No Flinch from Rock Slide

Action 2
Zzz uses Protect -12 energy
Doduo uses Drill Peck -5 energy 12 damage=0 from Protect

Action 3
Doduo uses Facade 8 damage -5 energy
Zzz uses Facade 23 Damage -7 energy

Zzz[Munchlax](Male)
HP:109
Energy:75%
status effects:Toxic(2)

VS

(Doduo) [Azavel] (Male)
HP:53
Energy:83%

Zzz[Munchlax](Male)
HP:109
Energy:75%
status effects:Toxic(2)

VS

(Doduo) (Male)
Energy:83%

"Welcome to the Calm Lands" the voice cries out. "What the hell, you bring us to the "Calm Lands" in a fight? the hell's wrong with you?" Ziposaki inquires. "Quite a lot" the voice says matter of factly. "Why are we here anyway?" Yarnus asks. "Because you two are to violent" the voice tells him. ..."TOO VIOLENT we're in a match, you know the kind where you "FIGHT"!? "ENOUGH! You two will do as I say of suffer the consequences", The Voice yells. "Fine" "Whatever".

Let's begin!

Seeing as how we cannot attack we'll have a..."CALM" round.

Doduo starts off by Growling hoping to intimidate his opponent while Zzz throws out a ragged doll

Both mons lie die and take a chill pill(hopefully you didn't pick the blue one)

While Doduo decides to try Growling some more Zzz Chills for some more time.
Action 1
Doduo uses Growl- -3 energy
-1 ATK from Zzz
Zzz uses Substitution- -20 HP(Self) -18 energy
Zzz takes 2 damage from Toxic

Action 2
Doduo Chilled +12 Energy
Zzz Chilled +12 Energy

Action 3
Doduo uses Growl- -3 energy
Zzz Chilled +12 Energy
Doduo's sub takes the hit-Your Growl failed

Zzz[Munchlax](Male)
HP:103
Energy:81%
stat boosts:20 HP sub
status effects:Toxic(3)(-1ATK (1 action)

VS

(Doduo) (Male)
Energy:89%

Next Arena: The Inner Sanctum!!

You will first post what you're taking and what you're giving up: you each have your own set

Dream Sword

Power of the Warrior
Invincible Courage
A sword of terrible destruction
Is this the power you seek?

Choosing this as your weapon will give you +2 ATK and you don't flinch ever, along with you're crits deal an extra 6 not 3.
Choosing to give this weapon up gives you a -2 to ATK and you cannot crit

Dream Staff

Power of the Mystic
Inner Strength
A staff of wonder and ruin

Choosing this as your weapon will give you +2 SP.ATK and all of your hit chances and effect chances go up by 15%
Choosing to give up this weapon reduces your SP.ATK by 2 and your effect chances go down by 10%

Dream Shield

Power of the Guardian
Kindness to aid friends
A shield to repel all

Choosing this as your weapon will give you +2 DEF and the ability to use Reflect, Light Screen and Mirror Coat as a STAB move.
Choosing to give up this weapon will Give you -2 DEF and you're able to be critted 3 times as often.

All effects are permanent

After you choose you fight like normal

I will choose the sword as well, and give up the staff. (Is this how that works?)

Drill Peck > Return > Drill Peck

Zzz[Munchlax](Male)
HP:103
Energy:81%

VS

(Doduo) (Male)
Energy:89%

"I anticipate the end is upon us."

Yarnus and Ziposaki both step forward and claim the sword for their own and turn their backs on the staves in front of them. the weapons disapper in a flash of light and your pokemon both look stronger.

"End this fight now the" voice demands

"Very Well" Ziposaki says
"Indeed" Yarnus sighs

Doduo Throws himself corkscrewing through the air into Zzz's body and aura, the little guy laughs it off and strikes back at the bird.

Doduo remembers all the good times he's had with Ziposaki and charges into Zzz's body again and upon landing Zzz chucks rocks at the birds body damaging it highly.

Doduo decides for an all out attack again throwing himself into Zzz's form. as Zzz lies there Ziposaki prays for it to not get up but Zzz gets to his feet and counters with all his might knocking the bird down and out. as Yarnus congratulates his companion, Ziposaki gives his bird a well deserved break. the world changes around them into a grand coliseum with confetti flying through the air and people cheering and a bright door of light appears, as they walk through the doors they hear one final utterance.

"Congratulations, you've done well."
Action 1
Doduo uses Drill Peck -5 energy 15 damage
Zzz uses Counter-23 Damage, - 14 Energy
Zzz takes 3 damage from Toxic

Action 2
Doduo used Return 13 Damage, -6 energy
Zzz uses Rock Slide- 17 damage -6 energy

Action 3
Doduo uses Drill Peck -5 energy 15 damage
Zzz uses Counter-23 Damage, - 14 Energy
DODUO FAINTS

Zzz[Munchlax](Male)
HP:60
Energy:47%

VS

(Doduo) (Male)
HP:KO
Energy:KO%

Yarnus wins!

Prizes

ME-3UC

YARNUS-2CC

Zzz-1EC
1DC
2MC
1KOC

ZIPOSAKI-2CC
DODUO-1EC
1-DC
2-MC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)