Glaceon (Support)

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Me taking credit of my own discovery! :D

Glaceon

[SET]
name: Support
move 1: Ice Beam
move 2: Wish
move 3: Roar
move 4: Protect / Heal Bell
item: Leftovers
nature: Bold
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Glaceon is a rather unique support Pokemon, being able to take on some of the most prominent physical threats in the tier, more specifically the birds: Swellow and Braviary. Even though it's primary a physically defensive set, Glaceon is still able to completly stop Substitute + Nasty Plot Jynx even with that small EV investment into Special Defense by utilizing Roar or Shadow Ball to take her out of commission. Glaceon also has an incredibly high base 130 Special Attack stat to take advantage of; not many defensive Pokemon possess that. Ice Beam is one of the things that makes it easy for Glaceon to deal with Swellow and Braviary, easily KOing them with Glaceon's high Special Attack stat and the given STAB boost. Ice Beam lets Glaceon deal with Pokemon such as Golem, Leafeon, Altaria, and Marowak as well. Wish is one of the most important moves of this set, as it sets Glaceon apart from Regirock and Golem; two Pokemon that are also used to deal with the two birds. Wish heals both Glaceon and its teammates. As said before, Roar is used to phaze the opposing Pokemon, removing any stat boosts it may have acquired. Protect will ensure Glaceon gets healed by Wish, and lets Glaceon scout the opponent's moves, while Heal Bell will cure any status that may plague Glaceon itself and its teammates.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>You can move the leftover EVs from Special Defense and 52 EVs from Defense to Special Attack instead, to ensure that Glaceon OHKOes Braviary 100% of the time with Ice Beam. However, this can also be made possible with Stealth Rock support. A specially defensive spread with a Calm nature is highly usable as well; this will make it even easier for Glaceon to take on Jynx, while being to deal with Pokemon such as Samurott and Rotom-S with as well. Shadow Ball can be used to dispose of Jynx right away if she is a problem for your team. Toxic can be used to poison the opponent, while Glaceon is able to stall out the opponent's HP with Wish + Protect. On the other hand, Yawn can be used as well, either putting the opponent to sleep or forcing it to switch. Barrier is also a great option, as with one boost, Glaceon's Defense stat will skyrocket to 700. Barrier is even more useful with specially defensive spread, making Glaceon a mixed wall that's really hard to take down, reaching impressing stats of 354 HP / 514 Def / 317 SpD with one, single Barrier boost. These calcs will show off Glaceon's impressive defensive capabilities, if you should be in doubt of its usefulness:</p>

<ul class="damage_calculations">
<li>Adamant 252 Atk Choice Band Braviary Superpower: 83.83% - 98.8%</li>
<li>Adamant 252 Atk Choice Band Braviary Brave Bird: 62.87% - 73.95%</li>
<li>Adamant 252 Atk Choice Scarf Braviary Superpower: 56.28% - 66.46%</li>
<li>Adamant 252 Atk Choice Scarf Braviary Brave Bird: 42.21% - 49.7%</li>
<li>Jolly 252 Atk Guts Swellow Facade: 52.09 - 61.37%</li>
<li>Jolly 252 Atk Guts Swellow Brave Bird: 44.91 - 52.99%</li>
<li>Jolly 252 Atk Choice Scarf Sawk Close Combat: 77.24% - 91.61%</li>
<li>Adamant 252 Atk Choice Scarf Sawk Close Combat: 85.02% - 100.59%</li>
<li>Adamant 252 Atk Thick Club Marowak Stone Edge: 70.05% - 82.63%</li>
<li>Adamant 252 Atk Thick Club Marowak Earthquake: 52.39% - 61.97%</li>
<li>Jolly 252 Atk Life Orb Golem Stone Edge: 76.04% - 90.41%</li>
<li>Adamant 252 Atk Choice Band Golem Rock Blast: 72.45% - 86.22%</li>
<li>+2 Jolly 252 Atk Life Orb Leafeon Leaf Blade: 68.56 - 80.83%</li>
<li>+2 Adamant 252 Atk Life Orb Leafeon Leaf Blade: 75.44 - 88.92%</li>
<li>Adamant 252 Atk Choice Scarf Zweilous Outrage: 48.8% - 57.78%</li>
<li>Timid 252 SpA Jynx Ice Beam: 22.15% - 26.04%</li>
<li>+6 Timid 252 SpA Jynx Ice Beam: 88.02% - 103.89%</li>
</ul>

<p>Since Glaceon is weak to Stealth Rock, Rapid Spin support is a must, as Stealth Rock will really hamper Glaceon's defensive capabilities. Armaldo is the best candidate for the job, as both it and Glaceon support each other well. However, since both Armaldo and Glaceon are physically defensive, Cryogonal is usable as a specially defensive Rapid Spin user. It should be noted, however, that Glaceon and Cryogonal share the same Ice typing, so it might not be the greatest idea to use them together. Tentacool is a lesser specially defensive option, having quite good synergy with Glaceon as well. Since Glaceon's best quality as a support Pokemon is being able to take care of Swellow and Braviary, it's a good idea to pair it with Pokemon that benefit from that. Grass-types, such as Exeggutor, Leafeon, Cacturne, and Amoonguss, Fighting-types such as Sawk, Throh, and Gurdurr, and Bug-types, such as Pinsir, Butterfree, Masquerain, and Mothim, are all either completely stopped or forced out by Swellow and Braviary, and really appreciates Glaceon's support on that matter. Set-up sweepers, such as Gorebyss, Absol, and Leafeon, all appreciate the cleric support Glaceon provides, as status and potential Life Orb recoil or entry hazard damage will limit their sweep, with Heal Bell and Wish restoring their health. The same goes for the more defensive oriented Pokemon, that lack their own recovery move, and Rest users, such as Mesprit, Regirock, and Throh.</p>

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm not going to say this is bad right away, because I haven't used it before. The majority of Flying-types, especially Braivary, have Stealth Rock set up for them, and Glaceon loses 25% of its health upon switching in. Surely Rapid Spin support is needed to survive Banded Superpower. There's even a small chance of it getting KOed with a Scarf. I mean, it's not like you're going to bring Glaceon in without losing health or sacraficing a Pokemon. The calculations look a bit...iffy on the physical side if I'm honest though. Are you sure it isn't better to focus on Glaceon's Special Defense? It's becomes a much better counter to the likes of Jynx, Haunter, and Gorebyss. Of course, I'm not QC, but this is just from a quick read through.

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
<li>Jolly 252 Atk Choice Scarf Sawk Close Combat 77.24% - 91.61%</li>
<li>Adamant 252 Atk Choice Band Sawk Close Combat 85.02% - 100.59%</li>
Yeah, you need to go over the calcs again, making sure you've got the correct values... one of these definitely isn't right. :p

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm not going to say this is bad right away, because I haven't used it before. The majority of Flying-types, especially Braivary, have Stealth Rock set up for them, and Glaceon loses 25% of its health upon switching in. Surely Rapid Spin support is needed to survive Banded Superpower. There's even a small chance of it getting KOed with a Scarf. I mean, it's not like you're going to bring Glaceon in without losing health or sacraficing a Pokemon. The calculations look a bit...iffy on the physical side if I'm honest though. Are you sure it isn't better to focus on Glaceon's Special Defense? It's becomes a much better counter to the likes of Jynx, Haunter, and Gorebyss. Of course, I'm not QC, but this is just from a quick read through.
What you should do is to read through this thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3461512

If you do, you'll understand (y'know, the same goes for Flareon, which was what I said in that thread too). And I forgot to mention Rapid Spin support yesterday, I remembered just when I got in my bed. All I'm saying is that there's no arguing here since it's technically already approved. And the specially defensive spread is mentioned. I've thought this through very carefully, and it is what it is (why are people so picky when it comes to skeletons...).

@erisiascape Thanks for catching that.

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You also forgot to toggle Guts in your Swellow calcs (I presume) but other than that it looks fine. It definitely deserves a set in my opinion since Leafeon can't stop the birds, Glaceon has a better support movepool than its other competitors, and STAB Base 130 Ice Beam is great on a defensive Pokemon.

Also, I'd leave Barrier out of AC, Glaceon has too many other things to do imo, and it's easily forced out by stuff like Magmortar, Camerupt etc due to its low Special Defense.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
Low Special Defense? You got to be kidding me. Sure, it can't survive a Magmortar Fire Blast without investment, but it's not low, cause, when did 95 become low?

Why do people think Glaceon is so frail...

Barrier? Its Defense will skyrocket 700 if used (QC, chime in).
the boost via barrier is awesome, a 700 stat in defense is just down right scary when you think of an ice-type at +2 walling stuff even harder than it usually can. I'm fine with where it is. I can test out Barrier Glaceon if you'd like when I get home from school.

erisia

Innovative new design!
Low Special Defense? You got to be kidding me. Sure, it can't survive a Magmortar Fire Blast without investment, but it's not low, cause, when did 95 become low?

Why do people think Glaceon is so frail...
Okay, but it's still forced out by a lot of special attackers. Lots of them can 2HKO through two rounds of Lefties (Camerupt, Haunter, Samurott, Eelektross, obs Magmortar) whilst secondary effects or sufficiently high damage mean they'll beat Glaceon if it tries to Wish stall (you can also switch out on Protects to a better matchup, or if you think LO recoil will stack). And if you're packing Barrier, you won't be able to Roar them out (you also risk getting counter-phazed yourself)

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
See, this is why I wrote "QC, chime in". I think it can be really useful for the same reasons Steamroll gave.

Also, why would you replace Roar with it? Roar lets it deal with Pokémon such as Jynx. I would put it in the last slot instead. And Barrier can be useful to set up if you go specially defensive instead, giving it 354 / 514 / 317 defenses with one, single Barrier boost.

All in all, it's up to QC right now. And it would actually help if someone tested Barrier; so if you got time, please do test it Steamroll. Would appreciate it if you did. It would be interesting to see the results.

erisia

Innovative new design!
Sorry, thought Roar was in the last slot. Barrier with a Specially Defensive set looks much better, I've tested it in a few games and it pretty much managed to wall even super-effective physical attackers like Gigalith and Sawk after one or two boosts. I tried both Roar and Heal Bell in the spare slot, and they both worked pretty well.

You have converted me, good sir. :p

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I like what you have in the OP. Just move Shadow Ball and Toxic purely to AC, since there are two better options for the last slot, and Shadow Ball is only really for one Pokemon.

I tried this out, and I just didn't like it at all. After Stealth Rock, it can't survive anything, and with the relative lack of good spinners in NU, it can be difficult to spin away hazards. Glaceon really shouldn't be doing anything other than attacking, as it has that wonderful base 130 Special Attack. Glaceon's defenses are decent, maybe even above average, but its mediocre defensive typing really lets it down. Sure, some of the calcs are impressive, but Glaceon is just better off serving as a (somewhat) bulky Special Attacker.

Sorry,

QC REJECTED (1/3)

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

I was gonna wait till he was done editing but w/e. I like this set. I think its pretty good. Sure, it has its flaws but it has a definite niche.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
So, I added calcs for Marowak, Zweilous, and Golem.

Thanks for the check tennisace.

Apparently nobody uses CB Zweilous, but I did the calcs out of curiousity:

Adamant 252 Atk Choice Band Zweilous Outrage 73.05 - 86.22%

Yes, with whipped cream on top.

Mention you need a dedicated spinner and I'm sold, it does have some shortcomings but the other glaceon sets do too :P

QC approved 2/3

Omicron try it with some spin support from Armaldo, they support eachother pretty well!

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
Thanks for the checks guys.

Will write it whenever Alice write the whole Glaceon. If it takes too long, I'll write it anyways, cause I can't wait for anything (not really, but almost).

Defensive Ice-types FTW! Let them take over Smogon.

erisia

Innovative new design!
You also forgot to toggle Guts in your Swellow calcs.
The correct calcs are 52.09 - 61.37% for Facade and 44.91 - 52.99% for Brave Bird. It's misleading to post the calcs without the Guts boost included since this is almost never the case.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Glaceon is a rather unique support Pokemon, being able to take on some of the most prominent physical threats in the tier, more specifically the birds: Swellow and Braviary. Even though it's primary a physically defensive set, Glaceon is still able to completly completely stop Substitute + Nasty Plot Jynx even with that small EV investment into Special Defense by utilizing Roar or Shadow Ball to take her out of comission. (Shadow Ball isn't on the set) Glaceon also has an incredible high base 130 Special Attack to take advantage of; not many defensive Pokemon possess that. Ice Beam is one of the things that makes it easy for Glaceon to deal with Swellow and Braviary, easily KOing them with Glaceon's high Special Attack stat and the given STAB boost. Ice Beam also lets Glaceon deal with Pokemon such as Golem, Leafeon, Altaria, and Marowak as well. Wish is one of the most important moves of this set, as it sets Glaceon apart from Regirock and Golem; two Pokemon that are also used to deal with the two birds.; Wish heals both Glaceon and its teammates. As said before, Roar is used to phaze the opposing Pokemon, removing any stat boosts it may have aqcuired. Protect will ensure Glaceon gets healed by Wish, while being able to scout the opponents moves, while Heal Bell will cure any status that may plague Glaceon itself and its teammates.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>You can move the leftover EVs from Special Defense and 52 EVs from Defense to Special Attack instead, to ensure that Glaceon OHKOes Braviary 100% of the time with Ice Beam. However, this can also be made possible with Stealth Rock support. A specially defensive spread with a Calm nature is highly usable as well; this will make it even easier for Glaceon to take on Jynx, while being able to deal with Pokemon such as special Samurott and Rotom-S with as well. (Samurott can also be physical, just saying) Shadow Ball can be used to dispose of Jynx right away if she is a problem for your team. Toxic can be used to poison the opponent, while Glaceon is able to stall out the opponent's HP with Wish + Protect. On the other hand, Yawn can be used as well, either putting the opponent to sleep or forcing it to switch. Barrier is also a great option, as with one boost, Glaceon's Defense stat will skyrocket to 700. Barrier is even more useful with specially defensive spread, making Glaceon a mixed wall that's really hard to take down, reaching impressing stats of 354 HP / 514 Def / 317 SpD with one, single Barrier boost. These calcs will show off Glaceon's impressive Defensive capabilities, if you should be in doubt of its usefulness:</p>

<li>Jolly 252 Atk Guts Swellow Facade: 35.02% - 41.31%</li>
<li>Jolly 252 Atk Guts Swellow Brave Bird: 29.94% - 35.32%</li>
<li>Jolly 252 Atk Guts Swellow Facade: 52.1% - 61.4%</li>
<li>Jolly 252 Atk Guts Swellow Brave Bird: 44.9% - 53%</li> (Adding in Guts, like Erisiascape brought up)
<li>+6 Timid 252 SpA Jynx Ice Beam: 88.02% - 103.89%</li> (Is this Neccasary, I mean, wouldn't one use Roar before it got to +6)
</ul>

<p>Since Glaceon is weak to Stealth Rock, Rapid Spin support is a must, as Stealth Rock will really hamper Glaceon's defensive capabilities. Armaldo is the best candidate for the job, as both it and Glaceon support each other well. However, since both Armaldo and Glaceon is are physically defensive, Cryogonal is usable as a specially defensive Rapid Spin user. It should be noted, however, that Glaceon and Cryogonal share the same Ice typing, so it might not be the greatest idea to use them together. Tentacool is a lesser specially defensive Raoption Pokemon, having quite good synergy with Glaceon as well. Since Glaceon's best quality as a support Pokemon is being able to take care of Swellow and Braviary, it's a good idea to pair it with Pokemon that benefit from that. Grass-types, such as Exeggutor, Leafeon, Cacturne, and Amoonguss, Fighting-types such as Sawk, Throh, and Gurdurr, and Bug-types, such as Pinsir, Butterfree, Masquerain, and Mothim, are all either completely stopped or forced out by Swellow and Braviary, and really appreciates Glaceon's support on that matter. Set-up sweepers, such as Gorebyss, Absol, and Leafeon, all appreciate the cleric support Glaceon provides, as status and potential Life Orb recoil or entry hazard damage will limit their sweep, with Heal Bell and Wish restoring their health. The same goes for the more defensive oriented Pokemon, that lack their own recovery move, and Rest users, such as Mesprit, Regirock, and Throh.</p>

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Working on top of TrollFreak's check.

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Glaceon is a rather unique support Pokemon, being able to take on some of the most prominent physical threats in the tier, more specifically the birds: Swellow and Braviary. Even though it's primary a physically defensive set, Glaceon is still able to completly stop Substitute + Nasty Plot Jynx even with that small EV investment into Special Defense by utilizing Roar or Shadow Ball to take her out of comission commission. Glaceon also has an incredible incredibly high base 130 Special Attack stat to take advantage of; not many defensive Pokemon possess that. Ice Beam is one of the things that makes it easy for Glaceon to deal with Swellow and Braviary, easily KOing them with Glaceon's high Special Attack stat and the given STAB boost. Ice Beam lets Glaceon deal with Pokemon such as Golem, Leafeon, Altaria, and Marowak as well. Wish is one of the most important moves of this set, as it sets Glaceon apart from Regirock and Golem; two Pokemon that are also used to deal with the two birds. Wish heals both Glaceon and its teammates. As said before, Roar is used to phaze the opposing Pokemon, removing any stat boosts it may have aqcuired acquired. Protect will ensure Glaceon gets healed by Wish, while being able to and lets Glaceon scout the opponents opponent's moves, while Heal Bell will cure any status that may plague Glaceon itself and its teammates.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>You can move the leftover EVs from Special Defense and 52 EVs from Defense to Special Attack instead, to ensure that Glaceon OHKOes Braviary 100% of the time with Ice Beam. However, this can also be made possible with Stealth Rock support. A specially defensive spread with a Calm nature is highly usable as well; this will make it even easier for Glaceon to take on Jynx, while being to deal with Pokemon such as Samurott and Rotom-S with as well. Shadow Ball can be used to dispose of Jynx right away if she is a problem for your team. Toxic can be used to poison the opponent, while Glaceon is able to stall out the opponent's HP with Wish + Protect. On the other hand, Yawn can be used as well, either putting the opponent to sleep or forcing it to switch. Barrier is also a great option, as with one boost, Glaceon's Defense stat will skyrocket to 700. Barrier is even more useful with specially defensive spread, making Glaceon a mixed wall that's really hard to take down, reaching impressing stats of 354 HP / 514 Def / 317 SpD with one, single Barrier boost. These calcs will show off Glaceon's impressive Defensive defensive capabilities, if you should be in doubt of its usefulness:</p>

GP Approved 1/2

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
Thanks for the check NoBlue.

(Trollfreak, don't mess with my calcs when you don't get how things work. That Jynx calc is in there for a reason. And erisiascape should've been clearer... Stupid calculator didn't include Guts from the start, not my fault.)

Ready for the last one.

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Glaceon is a rather unique support Pokemon, being that is able to take on some of the most prominent physical threats in the tier, more specifically the birds: Swellow and Braviary. Even though it's primary a physically defensive set, Glaceon is still able to completly stop Substitute + Nasty Plot Jynx even with that smallsuch sparing EV investment into Special Defense by utilizing Roar or Shadow Ball to take her out of commission. Glaceon also has an incredibly high base 130 Special Attack stat to take advantage of; not many defensive Pokemon possess that. Ice Beam is one of the things that makes it easy for Glaceon to deal with Swellow and Braviary, easily KOing them with Glaceon's high Special Attack stat and the given STAB boost. Ice Beam lets Glaceon deal with Pokemon such as Golem, Leafeon, Altaria, and Marowak as well. Wish is one of the most important moves of this set, as it sets Glaceon apart from Regirock and Golem;, two Pokemon that are also used to deal with the two birds. Wish heals both Glaceon and its teammates, which makes it an excellent supporter. As said before, Roar is used to phaze the opposing Pokemon, removing any stat boosts it may have acquired. Protect will ensure Glaceon gets healed by Wish, and lets Glaceon scout the opponent's moves, whileand Heal Bell will cure any status that may plague Glaceon itself and its teammates.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>You can move the leftover EVs from Special Defense and 52 EVs from Defense to Special Attack instead, to ensure that Glaceon OHKOes Braviary 100% of the time with Ice Beam. However, this can also be made possible with Stealth Rock support. A specially defensive spread with a Calm nature is highly usable as well; this will make it even easier for Glaceon to take on Jynx, while being to deal with Pokemon such as Samurott and Rotom-S with as well. Shadow Ball can be used to dispose of Jynx right away if she is a problem for your team. Toxic can be used to poison the opponent, while Glaceon is able to stalls out the opponent'its HP with Wish + Protect. On the other hand, Yawn can be used as well, either putting the opponent to sleep or forcing it to switch. Barrier is also a great option, as with one boost, Glaceon's Defense stat will skyrocket to 700. Barrier is even more useful with a specially defensive spread, making Glaceon a mixed wall that's really hard to take down, reaching impressing stats of 354 HP / 514 Def / 317 SpD with one,a single Barrier boost. These calculations will show off Glaceon's impressive defensive capabilities, if you should be in doubt of its usefulness:</p>

<li>Jolly 252 Atk Guts Swellow Facade: 52.09 - 61.37%</li>
<li>Jolly 252 Atk Guts Swellow Brave Bird: 44.91 - 52.99%</li>
<li>+6 Timid 252 SpA Jynx Ice Beam: 88.02% - 103.89%</li>
</ul>

<p>Since Glaceon is weak to Stealth Rock, Rapid Spin support is a must, as Stealth Rock will really hamper Glaceon's defensive capabilities. Armaldo is the best candidate for the job, as both it and Glaceon support each other well. However, since both Armaldo and Glaceon are physically defensive, Cryogonal is usable as a specially -defensive Rapid Spin user. It should be noted, however, that Glaceon and Cryogonal share the same Ice typing, so it might not be the greatest idea to use them together. Tentacool is a lesser specially -defensive option, having quite good synergy with Glaceon as well. Since Glaceon's best quality as a support Pokemon is being able to take care of Swellow and Braviary, it's a good idea to pair it with Pokemon that benefit from that. Grass-types, such as Exeggutor, Leafeon, Cacturne, and Amoonguss, Fighting-types such as Sawk, Throh, and Gurdurr, and Bug-types, such as Pinsir, Butterfree, Masquerain, and Mothim, are all either completely stopped or forced out by Swellow and Braviary, and really appreciates Glaceon's support on that matter. Set-up sweepers, such as Gorebyss, Absol, and Leafeon, all appreciate the cleric support Glaceon provides, as status and potential Life Orb recoil or entry hazard damage will limit their sweep, with Heal Bell and Wish restoring their health. The same goes for the more defensively oriented Pokemon, that lack their own recovery move, and Rest users, such as Mesprit, Regirock, and Throh.</p>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)