No clever title this time. Ice-eyes vs Destiny Warrior!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I'm feeling lazy today. Sue me.

Let's throw down, anonymous person.

1v1 LC Singles
ASB Arena
1 Day DQ
All Abilities
No recovery / 5 chills / 2 Subs
Training items only
Taking Ice-Eyes.
Pokemon, woo!
Ice-eyes said:

Machop (Swaggernegger) [M]
Nature: Brave [+Atk, -Spe, -10% Evasion]
Type: Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Guts: (Innate) This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.
No Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.
Steadfast (DW-LOCKED): (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 30 (-)
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 3 / 9
MC: 1
DC: 2 / 5

Attacks:
Low Kick
Leer
Focus Energy
Karate Chop
Foresight
Low Sweep
Seismic Toss
Revenge
Vital Throw
DynamicPunch

Counter
Encore
Ice Punch

Fire Blast
Payback
Protect
Light Screen
Endure
Destiny Warrior said:

Gligar (Jetray MKII)(Male)

Type:

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Stats:
Adamant(+Atk, - SpA)

Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1(-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 85

EC: 1/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Abilities
Hyper Cutter(Innate): This Pokemon always keeps its claws/teeth/pincers extremely sharp, and thus cannot have its attack reduced.
Sand Veil:(Innate): This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Dream World(Locked): Poison Heal(Innate): Pokemon with this ability have internal structures that absorb the toxins in poison and uses them to recover two (2) HP/action instead of taking poison damage. When a Pokemon with Poison Heal inflicts Poison on themselves with an attack, it uses up one of their Recovery Moves. If Toxic'd, the Toxic counter will still go up each round and Toxic will do the relevant damage for that round should their ability be disabled.

Attacks:
Poison Sting
Sand-Attack
Harden
Knock Off
Quick Attack
Fury Attack
Faint Attack

Earthquake
Rock Slide
Protect

Agility
Baton Pass
Power Trick
Destiny Warrior chooses item & actions
Ice-eyes chooses item & actions
Its'a my turn!

Alrighty then, let's get this done!
Also, Destiny Warrior, Gligar's DW ability is Immunity, not Poison Heal. No difference in this match of course, but still.

Pre-Round stats

Swaggernegger @ EXP. Share
EN: 100

Jetray MKII
EN: 100

Still no cleverness, sorry:
Action 1
Earthquake -> Swag (6 EN)
RNG roll (to crit, 1/16 crit) 3 = no crit
(10+3+(4-2)1.5) = 16 DMG

Counter -> Jetray (11 EN)
(16x1.5) = 24 DMG

Action 2
Sand-Attack -> Swag (3 EN)
Swag's Acc was lowered!

Encore -> Jetray (10 EN)
RNG roll (to hit, <=75 hit) 21 = hit
Jetray received an Encore!

Action 3
Swag's Acc was lowered!

Ice Punch -> Jetray (6 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 13 = no crit
RNG roll (to freeze, <=10 freeze) 63 = no freeze
(8+(4-4)1.5)(2.25) = 18 DMG

As soon as we begin, Jetray slams his tail onto the ground, and the entire stadium starts shaking, dealing quite a bit of damage to Swaggernegger (who will now be referred to as Swag)! As soon as Swag could stand up after the attack, he started to glow a sort of crimson-red, then a shock wave of energy completely countered the attack, dealing even more damage to Jetray!

Jetray, wanting to avoid as much damage as possible, takes his tail to the ground again, but instead kicks up some dust at Swag, decreasing his accuracy! Even with the drop, the Machop is still able to applaud the Gligar, making him want to use the same move again!

Since Gligar has to use the same move again, he kicks more sand into Swag's face, but with extra zeal! It appears that the sand is even beginning to get through Machop's No Guard, as his Ice Punch completely missed Gligar! Wha- What's this?! It seems Swag just won't take no for an answer, as it simply turns around and hits Jetray with a staggering Ice Punch anyways!

Post-Round stats

HP: 84
EN: 73
-2 Acc

Jetray MKII
HP: 58
EN: 88
Encore (1a)

Ice-eyes orders first

Ice-eyes

Simper Fi
Pretty sure No Guard means moves will always hit...

Ice Punch --> Ice Punch --> Ice Punch

If it uses Earthquake, Counter.

After a bit of conferring in the SQSA thread, the Sand Attacks should mean nothing to Machop (which is weird, because in the last two battles I've had with Machops in them, Sand Attack has been used >.>), therefore Ice Punch should've hit. Editing that in, as well as reffing the next round shortly.

Let's just get this over with. TBH, I just wanna play Skyrim :/

Pre-Round stats

HP: 84
EN: 73
-2 Acc

Jetray MKII
HP: 58
EN: 88
Encore (1a)

Calcs:
Action 1
Swag's Acc was lowered!

Ice Punch -> Jetray (10 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 14 = no crit
RNG roll (to freeze, <=10 freeze) 36 = no freeze
(8+(4-4)1.5)(2.25) = 18 DMG

Action 2
Earthquake -> Swag (6 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 11 = no crit
(10+3+(4-2)1.5) = 16 DMG

(16x1.5) = 24 DMG

Action 3
Earthquake -> Swag (10 EN)
RNG roll (to crit) 13 = no crit
(10+3+(4-2)1.5) = 16 DMG

(16x1.5) = 24 DMG
Jetray fainted!
Ice-eyes wins!

Wait, where have I seen this before... Oh! I know! You people just repeated the same thing as the last action of the last round! Lazy bastards! /irony

And where have we seen the action? Oh yea, the first action of this match! Seriously guys, the only thing I had to type out is the RNG rolls and this flavor. I'm not kidding that those two rounds were 90% c/p. /double irony

Yadda yadda, same thing... WOAH WHAT?! It appears that, after that last Counter, Gligar stayed down for longer than it used to... and it couldn't get up! Upon closer inspection, its clear that Jetray has fainted! (interesting tidbits, Swag had 52 HP and 52 EN before the Counter, and Jetray finished with 69 EN... Am I 5 years old?)

Ice-eyes wins!

Post-Round stats

HP: 52
EN: 41

Jetray MKII
HP: -8
EN: KO

Rewards tiem!

Ice-eyes gets a win and 2 CC!
Swaggernegger gets 1 EC, 3 MC (+1 from EXP. Share), 1 DC, and 1 KOC
Jetray Mk II gets 1 EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC (which should go to Immunity, not Poison Heal)

The illustrious ref gets 3 UC!

Good game to the both of you, and thanks for letting me ref!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)