Bronzong (Analysis)

[Overview]

<p>With the popularity of threats such as Excadrill, Mamoswine, and Dragonite, Bronzong is able to fill a unique niche as a go-to defensive Pokemon for offensive teams that cannot afford a dedicated defensive core. To make matters better, Bronzong has access to the Levitate ability, which makes it weak only to Fire-type attacks. With an excellent defensive typing and good bulk, Bronzong can also easily set up Stealth Rock against many of the common threats in the DW OU metagame.</p>

<p>Unfortunately, it is not all good news for this bell. Heatran, a common Pokemon in DW OU, can take down Bronzong with little effort by always cleanly OHKOing it with Fire Blast. To make things worse, Bronzong does not have access to a reliable recovery move outside of Rest. Do not let these faults deter you from using Bronzong, though; if this bell is played to its strengths, it will prove to be an excellent member of your team.</p>

[SET]
name: Tank
move 1: Stealth Rock
move 2: Gyro Ball
move 3: Earthquake
move 4: Hidden Power Ice / Toxic / Light Screen
item: Leftovers / Shed Shell
nature: Relaxed
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
ivs: 2 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>This is Bronzong's best—and most commonly seen—set. Thanks to Bronzong's excellent defensive typing and great ability in Levitate, it can wall the majority of the physical attackers in the tier. Stealth Rock is a staple move because Bronzong's bulk lets it set it up easily. Gyro Ball is Bronzong's STAB move of choice; it hits most foes hard due to Bronzong's terrible Speed stat. Earthquake is useful to hit Excadrill, while Hidden Power Ice eliminates Dragon-types, Breloom, and Gliscor. If taking down the aforementioned threats is not a priority to your team, feel free to use Toxic to cripple switch-ins. Lastly, Light Screen can discourage powerful special attackers, such as Keldeo, from switching in and setting up on Bronzong.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>A fully defensive EV spread with maximum HP lets Bronzong make use of its excellent set of resistances and immunities. Leftovers is the item of choice as it increases Bronzong's overall longevity. Shed Shell is a fine choice if you are worried about Bronzong being trapped by Chandelure, but this is not recommended because Bronzong lacks a reliable recovery move outside of Rest, and hence needs all the recovery it can get.</p>

<p>Anything that can switch into Fire-type attacks, Bronzong's only weakness, makes a good partner for it. Politoed can switch into nearly all Fire-type moves because of its resistance to them and good special bulk. Additionally, it can summon rain, which mitigates Bronzong's weakness to Fire moves. As Bronzong makes a great check to Excadrill, Garchomp, and Dragonite, teammates that appreciate the removal of these Pokemon make for good partners. Some notable examples include Volcarona and Manaphy.</p>

[Other Options]

<p>Bronzong has a ton of other viable options it can utilize. Its excellent mixed defensive stats and typing allow it to be an efficient Trick Room user: it can switch into most physical attacks and set up Trick Room, giving slower attackers an easier time to sweep. Similarly, Bronzong can make use of Light Screen and Reflect; however, it is largely outclassed by Deoxys-S, Espeon, and even Azelf at this job. Bronzong can run a Trick set with Choice Band or Choice Scarf as its item, but there are many better options. A RestTalk set can be used if the lack of recovery is an issue, but the new sleep mechanics make this strategy a lot less useful and reliable.</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>Anything with a Fire-type STAB move will roast Bronzong; Heatran is one notable example. As the standard Bronzong is physically rather than specially defensive, powerful special attackers, such as Keldeo and Choice Specs Latios, can take it down over time. Rain teams can be problematic for Bronzong as rain-boosted Water-type STAB moves from the likes of Keldeo or even Politoed will deal serious damage to it. Finally, Bronzong is not impenetrable on the physical side as well: Breloom can put it to sleep with Spore, set up Swords Dance, and proceed to 2HKO with Mach Punch.</p>

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just pointing out that you're missing 6 EVs on the Tank set, (which makes them really general). Also, I'd like to say that the TR sets are basically copied from OU, so I hope this is really only a placeholder or you have legitate reasoning for the mirroring. I have actually never seen or used Trick Room in DW, but I am a bit skeptical. I would go out to even say that dual screens would be more useful--you're not getting past much with the offensive set, and the support TR is not too interesting, depending on the viablilty of Trick Room.

Yea Trick Room is terrible in DW, perhaps even worse than in OU. I'd scrap the offensive TR set unless you've got some pretty convincing logs.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Trick Room is good on a self contained sweeper who can actually hit hard and not die before it ends (Reuniclus), but Bronzong's offenses are way too low; all it has for raw power is Gyro Ball, while its other attacks are pathetically weak.

I've used offensive Trick Room to success. I'll get logs soon. I'm probably gonna cut the Trick Room set since it's baddddddd

Back with testing.
The Dual screens set sucks. But, i used Light Screen on the tank set with some success, so maybe that warrants a slash. That's about it, will get this done by tomorrow hopefully

so, shud i keep the screens set?

The Dual Screens set is pretty bad. I haven't used it myself, but I've seen people attempt to use it many times against me, and all it does is pretty much sit there, and I'd it gets taunted, it becomes a useless bag of crap lol. OO material at best. Bronzong should stick to what it does best, being a tank.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll approve this later today, but for now I think Heatproof deserves an OO mention to pysch out opponents. However, Spikes is an instant giveaway so I'm not 100% sure it needs OO. Other thoughts?

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
Blaziken is banned, remove the Overview mention.

I'd mention a specially defensive spread in AC, with the comment that physical bulk is what Bronzong really excels at.

Heatproof in OO since it's kinda gimmicky but works occasionally. Psychic can also get a mention for dealing massive damage to Breloom.

C&C Chandelure with Heatran. Genesect is sort of a check since U-turn can wear it down and Flamethrower will do a number.

A RestTalk set can be utilized, but the BW sleep mechanics make this strategy a lot less useful and reliable.
other than that, this is APPROVED

What is this??

The AC is looking a little too sparse for my liking. Try to add some more teammates, that function well with Bronzong, including both ones that help it and ones that Bronzong can support. Describe how it manages to do that; your comments are a little lacking in substance.

I've been using the OTR set and it's been really good in the tier, as not even Chandelure can switch in and HP Ice covers Dragons such as Garchomp and everything. IDK if it's worth its own set, but it's pretty good.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
Er I'm really out of it right now, but "What is this???" should have followed the quote, not the APPROVED.

Also, Trick is worth a mention in OO as well, and you can place a greater emphasis on OTR in there too. As for teammates, basically anything that attracts EQ is good since Zong can SR it up after switching in.

ps I'm gone this weekend don't expect too much.

Bulked up AC, added Trick. The RestTalk thing is just talking about how bad RestTalk is this gen. Approve me

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
No I was wondering why it was in Checks and Counters

And in case you didn't notice I did approve it already .-.

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
mind if a noob gives it a try?
[Overview]
<Space>
<p>With the presence of Excadrill, Mamoswine, Dragonite, and other omnipresent threats, Bronzong is able to fill a unique role as a go-to defensive Pokemon for offensive teams who that can't can not afford a dedicated defensive core. To make matters better, Bronzong has access to the Levitate ability, meaning that which makes Bronzong weak only has one weakness in to Fire-type attacks. With an excellent defensive typing and good bulk, Bronzong is also able to easily set up Stealth Rock against many of the common threats in today's Dream World OU metagame.</p>

<p>Unfortunately, it's it is not all good news for this metal wall. Heatran, a common Pokemon in the Dream World OU metagame, can take down Bronzong with little effort as Fire Blast is always? a clean OHKO. To make matters things worse, Bronzong doesn't does not have access to a reliable Rrecovery move outside of Rest. Don't Do not let these faults deter you from using Bronzong though, as if this metal wall is played to its strengths, it will prove to be an excellent member of on your team.</p>

[SET]
name:Tank
move 1:Stealth Rock
move 2:Gyro Ball
move 3:Earthquake
move 4:Hidden Power Ice / Toxic / Light Screen

[SET COMMENTS]
<Space>
<p>This is Bronzong's best set, and it's is the set you can expect to be playing battle against most of the time. With Bronzong's excellent defensive typing, and great ability in the form of Levitate, it can wall a the majority of the physical attackingers found in the metagame. Stealth Rock is utilized used because Bronzong is able to easily set it up the hazard due to its bulk. Gyro Ball is Bronzong's STAB move of choice which hits harder due to Bronzong's terrible Speed stat. Earthquake is useful for to hitting Excadrill, while Hidden Power Ice is useful against hitting Dragon-types <A few examples maybe?, Breloom, and Gliscor. If taking down the aforementioned threats isn't is not a priority, feel free to use Toxic to cripple switch<->ins. Light Screen can be used for all of the of to discourage powerful special attackers such as Keldeo, that like to switch in and set up on Bronzong, like Keldeo.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]
<Space>
<p>A fully defensive EV spread with maximum HP makes use of Bronzong's excellent set of resistances and immunities. Leftovers is the item of choice as it increases Bronzong's overall survivability. Shed Shell is a fine choice if you're you are worried about being trapped by Chandelure's Shadow Tag,; but this is not recommended because of Bronzong's lacks of a reliabley recovery move outside of Rest, and so Bronzong really it needs all the recovery it can get.</p>

<p>Since Because Bronzong is weak to Fire-type attacks, anything that can switch into Fire-type attacks makes a good partners for it. Politoed can switch into nearly any Fire-type attack with its good Special Defense stat and Fire-type resistance, and set up Drizzle. Additionally, while rain mitigates is the active weather,Bronzong's Fire-type weakness is mitigated, allowing which allows Bronzong to take Fire-type attacks much better. Since Bronzong makes such a great check to Excadrill, Garchomp, and Dragonite, teammates that appreciate the removal of these aforementioned <Just not to sound repetitive> Pokemon make for good partners. Some notable examples include Volcarona and Manaphy.</p>

[Other Options]
<Space>
<p>Bronzong has a ton of other legitimate options that it can be utilized.Bronzong's Its excellent mixed defensive stats and defensive typing allow Bronzong to be an efficient Trick Room user. Bronzong can switch into most physical attacks and set up Trick Room, giving slower attackers an easier time of to sweeping. Similarly, Bronzong can make use of Light Screen and Reflect; however, this due Bronzong is largely outclassed by Deoxys-S, Espeon, and even Azelf. Bronzong can run a Trick set with Choice Band or Choice Scarf as its item, but Bronzong really needs to can utilize all of its moveslots for better purposes. A RestTalk set can be utilized used, but the BW new sleep mechanics make this strategy a lot less useful and reliable.</p>

[Checks and Counters]
<Space>
<p>Anything with a Fire-type STAB move will roast Bronzong. Heatran is Oone notable example is Heatran. Since the Tank set is does not investing many EVs in Special Defense, powerful special attackers such as Keldeo and Choice Specs Latios can take down Bronzong over time. Rain teams can prove to be problematic for Bronzong as rain boosted Water-type STAB moves< What moves? From what Pokemon?>will deal serious damage to Bronzong. Breloom can put Bronzong to sleep with Spore, set up Swords Dance, on Bronzong with Spore and proceed to 2HKO Bronzong with Mach Punch <Is this a technician Breloom or is any Breloom able to do this?> . Basically, if you want to take down Bronzong, powerful special attacks and Fire-type STAB moves will finish off Bronzong.</p>
[Overview]

<p>With the presence of Excadrill, Mamoswine, Dragonite, and other omnipresent threats, Bronzong is able to fill a unique role as a go-to defensive Pokemon for offensive teams that can not afford a dedicated defensive core. To make matters better, Bronzong has access to the Levitate ability, which makes Bronzong weak only to Fire-type attacks. With an excellent defensive typing and good bulk, Bronzong is also able to easily set up Stealth Rock against many of the common threats in today's Dream World OU metagame. </p>

<p>Unfortunately, it is not all good news for this metal wall. Heatran, a common Pokemon inthe Dream World OU metagame, can take down Bronzong with little effort as Fire Blast is always a clean OHKO. To make things worse, Bronzong does not have access to a reliable recovery move outside of Rest. Do not let these faults deter you from using Bronzong though, as if this metal wall is played to its strengths, it will prove to be an excellent member on your team.</p>

[SET]
name:Tank
move 1:Stealth Rock
move 2:Gyro Ball
move 3:Earthquake
move 4:Hidden Power Ice / Toxic / Light Screen

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>This is Bronzong's best set, and is the set you can expect to battle against most of the time. With Bronzong's excellent defensive typing, and great ability in the form of Levitate, it can wall the majority of the physical attackers found in the tier. Stealth Rock is used because Bronzong is able to easily set it up due to its bulk. Gyro Ball is Bronzong's STAB move of choice, it hits hard due to Bronzong's terrible Speed stat. Earthquake is useful to hit Excadrill, while Hidden Power Ice is useful against Dragon-types, Breloom, and Gliscor. If taking down the aforementioned threats is not a priority, feel free to use Toxic to cripple switch-ins. Light Screen can be used to discourage powerful special attackers such as Keldeo, to switch in and set up on Bronzong. </p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>A fully defensive EV spread with maximum HP makes use of Bronzong's excellent set of resistances and immunities. Leftovers is the item of choice as it increases Bronzong's overall survivability. Shed Shell is a fine choice if you are worried about being trapped by Chandelure's Shadow Tag, but this is not recommended because Bronzong lacks a reliable recovery move outside of Rest, and it needs all the recovery it can get.</p>

<p> Because Bronzong is weak to Fire-type attacks, anything that can switch into Fire-type attacks makes a good partner for it. Politoed can switch into nearly any Fire-type attack because of its good Special Defense stat and Fire-type resistance, and set up Drizzle. Additionally, rain mitigates Bronzong's Fire-type weakness, which allows it to take Fire-type attacks much better. Since Bronzong makes such a great check to Excadrill, Garchomp, and Dragonite, teammates that appreciate the removal of these Pokemon make for good partners. Some notable examples include Volcarona and Manaphy. </p>

[Other Options]

<p>Bronzong has a ton of other legitimate options it can utilize. Its excellent mixed defensive stats and typing allow Bronzong to be an efficient Trick Room user. Bronzong can switch into most physical attacks and set up Trick Room, giving slower attackers an easier time to sweep. Similarly, Bronzong can make use of Light Screen and Reflect; however, this Bronzong is largely outclassed by Deoxys-S, Espeon, and even Azelf. Bronzong can run a Trick set with Choice Band or Choice Scarf as its item, but Bronzong can utilize all its moveslots for better purposes. A RestTalk set can be used, but the new sleep mechanics make this strategy a lot less useful and reliable. </p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>Anything with a Fire-type STAB move will roast Bronzong. Heatran is one notable example. Since the Tank set does not invest many EVs in Special Defense, powerful special attackers such as Keldeo and Choice Specs Latios can take down Bronzong over time. Rain teams can be problematic for Bronzong as rain boosted Water-type STAB moves will deal serious damage to Bronzong. Breloom can put Bronzong to sleep with Spore, set up Swords Dance, and proceed to 2HKO Bronzong with Mach Punch. Basically, powerful special attacks and Fire-type STAB moves will finish off Bronzong. </p>

[Overview]

<p>With the presence popularity (or omnipresence) of threats such as Excadrill, Mamoswine, and Dragonite and other omnipresent threats, Bronzong is able to fill a unique role as a go-to defensive Pokemon for offensive teams that can not afford a dedicated defensive core. To make matters better, Bronzong has access to the Levitate ability, which makes Bronzong it weak only to Fire-type attacks. With an excellent defensive typing and good bulk, Bronzong is also able to can also easily set up Stealth Rock against many of the common threats in today's Dream World the DW OU metagame.(remove space)</p>

<p>Unfortunately, it is not all good news for this metal wall. Heatran, a common Pokemon inthe Dream World OU metagame DW OU, can take down Bronzong with little effort as Fire Blast is always a clean OHKO by always cleanly OHKOing it with Fire Blast. To make things worse, Bronzong does not have access to a reliable recovery move outside of Rest. Do not let these faults deter you from using Bronzong, though; as if this metal wall (bell?) is played to its strengths, it will prove to be an excellent member on your team.</p>

[SET]
name:(space)Tank
move 1:(space)Stealth Rock
move 2:(space)Gyro Ball
move 3:(space)Earthquake
move 4:(space)Hidden Power Ice / Toxic / Light Screen

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>This is Bronzong's best set, and is the set you can expect to battle against most of the time —and most commonly seen—set. With Thanks to Bronzong's excellent defensive typing, and great ability in the form of Levitate, it can wall the majority of the physical attackers found in the tier. Stealth Rock is used because Bronzong is able to easily set it up due to its bulk a staple move because Bronzong's bulk lets it set it up easily. Gyro Ball is Bronzong's STAB move of choice; it hits most foes hard due to Bronzong's terrible Speed stat. Earthquake is useful to hit Excadrill (perhaps mention how much damage it does?), while Hidden Power Ice is useful against eliminates Dragon-types, Breloom, and Gliscor. If taking down the aforementioned threats is not a priority ("If the aforementioned Pokemon are not huge threats"?), feel free to use Toxic to cripple switch-ins. Lastly, Light Screen can be used to discourage powerful special attackers, such as Keldeo, to switch from switching in and setting up on Bronzong.(remove space)</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>A fully defensive EV spread with maximum HP lets Bronzong makes use of Bronzong's its excellent set of resistances and immunities. Leftovers is the item of choice as it increases Bronzong's overall survivability. Shed Shell is a fine choice if you are worried about Bronzong being trapped by Chandelure's Shadow Tag, but this is not recommended because Bronzong lacks a reliable recovery move outside of Rest, and it hence needs all the recovery it can get.</p>

<p> Because Bronzong is weak to Fire-type attacks, a Anything that can switch into Fire-type attacks, Bronzong's only weakness, makes a good partner for it. Politoed can switch into nearly any all Fire-type attack moves because of its good Special Defense stat and Fire-type resistance to Fire, and set up Drizzle. Additionally, rain mitigates Bronzong's Fire-type weakness, which allows it to take Fire-type attacks much better it can summon rain, which mitigates Bronzong's weakness to Fire moves. Since As Bronzong makes such a great check to Excadrill, Garchomp, and Dragonite, teammates that appreciate the removal of these Pokemon make for good partners. Some notable examples include Volcarona and Manaphy (perhaps make it more obvious how they appreciate the removal of these pokemon -- unless it's extremely common knowledge).</p>

[Other Options]

<p>Bronzong has a ton of other legitimate viable options it can utilize ("at its disposal"). Its excellent mixed defensive stats and typing allow Bronzong it to be an efficient Trick Room user: Bronzong it can switch into most physical attacks and set up Trick Room, giving slower attackers an easier time to sweep. Similarly, Bronzong can make use of Light Screen and Reflect; however, this Bronzong it is largely outclassed by Deoxys-S, Espeon, and even Azelf at this job. Bronzong can run a Trick set with Choice Band or Choice Scarf as its item, but Bronzong can utilize all its moveslots for better purposes. A RestTalk set can be used ("if the lack of recovery is an issue"), but the new sleep mechanics make this strategy a lot less useful and reliable.(remove space)</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>Anything with a Fire-type STAB move will roast Bronzong; Heatran is one notable example. Since the Tank set does not invest many EVs in Special Defense As the standard Bronzong is physically rather than specially defensive, powerful special attackers, such as Keldeo and Choice Specs Latios, can take it down Bronzong over time. Rain teams can be problematic for Bronzong as rain-boosted Water-type STAB moves (from the likes of (examples) will deal serious damage to Bronzong. Finally, Bronzong is not impenetrable on the physical side as well: Breloom can put Bronzong it to sleep with Spore, set up Swords Dance, and proceed to 2HKO Bronzong with Mach Punch. Basically, powerful special attacks and Fire-type STAB moves will finish off Bronzong.</p>
[Overview]

<p>With the popularity (or omnipresence) of threats such as Excadrill, Mamoswine, and Dragonite, Bronzong is able to fill a unique role as a go-to defensive Pokemon for offensive teams that cannot afford a dedicated defensive core. To make matters better, Bronzong has access to the Levitate ability, which makes it weak only to Fire-type attacks. With an excellent defensive typing and good bulk, Bronzong can also easily set up Stealth Rock against many of the common threats in the DW OU metagame.</p>

<p>Unfortunately, it is not all good news for this metal wall. Heatran, a common Pokemon in DW OU, can take down Bronzong with little effort by always cleanly OHKOing it with Fire Blast. To make things worse, Bronzong does not have access to a reliable recovery move outside of Rest. Do not let these faults deter you from using Bronzong, though; if this metal wall (bell?) is played to its strengths, it will prove to be an excellent member on your team.</p>

[SET]
name: Tank
move 1: Stealth Rock
move 2: Gyro Ball
move 3: Earthquake
move 4: Hidden Power Ice / Toxic / Light Screen

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>This is Bronzong's best—and most commonly seen—set. Thanks to Bronzong's excellent defensive typing and great ability in Levitate, it can wall the majority of the physical attackers in the tier. Stealth Rock is a staple move because Bronzong's bulk lets it set it up easily. Gyro Ball is Bronzong's STAB move of choice; it hits most foes hard due to Bronzong's terrible Speed stat. Earthquake is useful to hit Excadrill (perhaps mention how much damage it does?), while Hidden Power Ice eliminates Dragon-types, Breloom, and Gliscor. If taking down the aforementioned threats is not a priority ("If the aforementioned Pokemon are not huge threats"?), feel free to use Toxic to cripple switch-ins. Lastly, Light Screen can discourage powerful special attackers, such as Keldeo, from switching in and setting up on Bronzong.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>A fully defensive EV spread with maximum HP lets Bronzong make use of its excellent set of resistances and immunities. Leftovers is the item of choice as it increases Bronzong's overall survivability. Shed Shell is a fine choice if you are worried about Bronzong being trapped by Chandelure, but this is not recommended because Bronzong lacks a reliable recovery move outside of Rest, and hence needs all the recovery it can get.</p>

<p>Anything that can switch into Fire-type attacks, Bronzong's only weakness, makes a good partner for it. Politoed can switch into nearly all Fire-type moves because of its resistance to them, as well as its good Special Defense stat. Additionally, it can summon rain, which mitigates Bronzong's weakness to Fire moves. As Bronzong makes a great check to Excadrill, Garchomp, and Dragonite, teammates that appreciate the removal of these Pokemon make for good partners. Some notable examples include Volcarona and Manaphy (perhaps make it more obvious how they appreciate the removal of these pokemon -- unless it's extremely common knowledge).</p>

[Other Options]

<p>Bronzong has a ton of other viable options it can utilize ("at its disposal"). Its excellent mixed defensive stats and typing allow it to be an efficient Trick Room user: it can switch into most physical attacks and set up Trick Room, giving slower attackers an easier time to sweep. Similarly, Bronzong can make use of Light Screen and Reflect; however, it is largely outclassed by Deoxys-S, Espeon, and even Azelf at this job. Bronzong can run a Trick set with Choice Band or Choice Scarf as its item, but Bronzong can utilize all its moveslots for better purposes. A RestTalk set can be used ("if the lack of recovery is an issue"), but the new sleep mechanics make this strategy a lot less useful and reliable.</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>Anything with a Fire-type STAB move will roast Bronzong; Heatran is one notable example. As the standard Bronzong is physically rather than specially defensive, powerful special attackers, such as Keldeo and Choice Specs Latios, can take it down over time. Rain teams can be problematic for Bronzong as rain-boosted Water-type STAB moves from the likes of (examples) will deal serious damage to Bronzong. Finally, Bronzong is not impenetrable on the physical side as well: Breloom can put it to sleep with Spore, set up Swords Dance, and proceed to 2HKO with Mach Punch.</p>

gp approved 1/2

make sure not to use "since" in place of "as" or "because"; "since" implies time

other than that, i generally liked the prose, and there were little to no Poke-convention errors, awesome ~

overview said:
if this metal wall (bell?) is played to its strengths
other options said:
Bronzong has a ton of other viable options it can utilize ("at its disposal")
these are suggested changes -- I think they work better than the original, but they're preferential really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)