The Helping Hand Tournament - Finals [Won by Krack]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Helping Hand Tournament​
Hosted by KnightoftheWind
Tournament Concept by Eternal
Approved by Earthworm

Welcome to the Helping Hand Tournament, where everyone lends a helping hand to the other players. In this tournament, the only legal sets will be those submitted by the tournament's entrants. Will your set help someone else achieve greatness?

The Best Story Ever
Signups
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5

General Rules:

Format: BW OU
Species Clause
Sleep Clause
Freeze Clause
Evasion Clause
OHKO Clause
Battle Timeout
No Johns

Tournament Specific Rules

- When you sign up for this tournament, do not just post "in" and leave it at that. Your post must also include a Pokemon set. This set should be in the same format as Pokemon Online's Export to Text function. If the set has specific IVs, list them underneath the EVs. You must also nickname the Pokemon after your Smogon username. If your username is too long for Pokemon Online's team builder, a shortened or abbreviated version of your username will be acceptable. As an example of what format the set should be in, this is what I would submit if I signed up.

KotW (Victini) @ Choice Band
Trait: Victory Star
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- V-create
- Fusion Bolt
- U-turn
- Brick Break

- The set must be competitively viable. If you submit a gimmick set or a Pokemon that is not viable in BW OU, you will not be allowed to join the tournament.

- Once a certain Pokemon has been submitted by a user, no-one else can submit that Pokemon. For example, no-one can submit a Victini set after I do. Alternate formes of the same Pokemon will be counted as the same Pokemon. For example, no-one can submit Rotom-C after someone else submits Rotom-W.

- When Round 1 starts, I will post a list of all the sets that the players submitted. Your team must only consist of sets on that list.

- The winner of each match MUST SAVE THE LOG. This log should be sent to me privately.

- From Round 2 onwards, I will be posting the usage statistics of the previous round. The top 5 most used Pokemon will then be banned for the rest of the tournament. If multiple Pokemon occupy the fifth most used Pokemon slot, all of them will be banned.

ROUND 5 STATS
Ferrothorn ([K-12]): 3
Tyranitar (Heist): 3
Gyarados (Kitty): 2
Gliscor (Bloo): 2
Heatran (Eo Ut Mortus): 2
Gengar (Fantasy): 2
Latias (Zarator): 2
Quagsire (Pkrs): 2
Nidoking (Brammi): 1
Honchkrow (DarkLoic): 1
Cloyster (NidokingKing): 1
Zapdos (CriCri95): 1
Slowbro (blarajan): 1
Sableye (Shoka): 1
Tornadus (TalkingLion): 1
Conkeldurr (T-Dogg): 1
Lanturn (EspyJoel): 1
Scrafty (Floppy): 1
Shaymin (Ciele): 1
Stoutland (DestinyUnk): 1
Latios (mostwanted): 1
Scizor (twash): 1
Landorus (Robert): 1
Mienshao (soviet): 1
Snorlax (Vinc2612): 1

Zzzzz. [K-12]'s Ferrothorn, Heist's Tyranitar, Kitty's Gyarados, Bloo's Gliscor, Eo Ut Mortus's Heatran, Fantasy's Gengar, Zarator's Latias and Pkrs's Quagsire are now banned for the rest of this tournament.

THE LIST
http://pastebin.com/aGjy5jSQ

Banned Pokemon
Alakazam
Azelf
Blissey
Chansey
Deoxys-D
Donphan
Dragonite
Ferrothorn
Forretress
Gengar
Gliscor
Gyarados
Haxorus
Heatran
Infernape
Jirachi
Latias
Lucario
Nidoqueen
Politoed
Quagsire
Reuniclus
Rotom-W
Salamence
Sharpedo
Skarmory
Spiritomb
Tentacruel
Terrakion
Tyranitar
Volcarona
Weavile
Wobbuffet

Pairings:

Krack vs. WhiteQueen
Krack vs. Bartman101
WhiteQueen vs. Bartman101

No deadline, but please don't leave us hanging. Good job on making it this far, and good luck in your matches! :)

Wow. Just wow. Does this guy -- man, to be more precise -- ever stop making the finals of tournaments? Krack is simply the most potent player out there today. Every game he plays, every move he makes, every second he breathes, is just pure, euphoric exhilaration. While the average man would relish in this fame, it goes with out saying that Krack is a different specimen -- a trailblazer if you will -- and follows his own path. He instead chooses to live a life of seclusion and mystery, adding to his enigmatic persona that drives the ladies wild and garners the respect of his fellow men. There is not a shred of doubt in my mind that Krack will be taking this crown. While his opponents should not be taken lightly, barring an obscene degree of luck, they simply stand no chance against the beauty, the finesse, the swagger, and the skill possessed by the one, the only, the Eighth Wonder of the World: Krack.

As my mentor franky so eloquently stated: Krack now, Krack in the past, Krack in the future. Krack. Praise be to franky and all hail Krack.

I like that two players who used to get in trouble all the time and are now reformed have made the same final.

That being said. Krack.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Bartman101's road to the finals: R1: Activity win R2: Activity win R3: Activity win R4: Beat Maaf with hax R5: Beat MikeDecIsHere with a lot of hax

WhiteQueen's road to the finals: R1: Beat Blarajan R2: Beat Mercy R3: Beat HoiPolloi R4: Beat Destiny Unknown R5: Beat McMeghan

Krack's road to the finals: R1: Beat DarkLoic R2: Activity win R3: Beat complete legitamacy R4: Beat Eo Ut Mortus R5: Beat Somalia

Needless to say, I don't deserve to be at this stage at all. That's not to say I won't be going for it; I will :P

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I defeated all my opponents fair and square with hax going against me actually. Got one important hax in my favor against Mercy but that was it

Let's battle soon bartmam

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
everytime i think Krack I also think "this player is a shadow,hiding in darkness.there is not much information about this guy,except that it is a boy."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)