Hier Kommt Die Sonne- BW OU Sun Team

Team Building
It all started yesterday around midnight.I just couldnt sleep at all,so I took my DS and i started building a team. I made 2 sand teams and 1 rain team and i just didnt liked them and i felt like building a sun team since almost no one uses them nowadays even thought they are actually really good(except for Stealth Rocks weakness on Ninetales :[)

As i was moving boxes in search of good Pokemon for a sun team and a Ninetales set that might be useful for the team i found my first 3 Pokemon

After looking at this 3 Pokemon I saw that i need a spinblocker with good synergy with Ninetales,Deoxys-D and Donphan that could also have access to recovery moves so I dont have to add a Wish passer on my team to keep them alive.And I too the decision that Jellicent was the best option that might be
available.

Now that I had the main defenses of the team,I decided to dedicate myself on searching Pokemon that work well in the sun along with dealing with many Pokemon commonly used on sand teams and some rain teams and even maybe if possible stall teams. So i decided that Infernape along with Sawsbuck would do the job.

Movesets

@ Shed Shell Trait: Drought Suggested by King of Blades (Removed Leftovers)
EVs: 128 HP / 252 SAtk / 20 SDef / 108 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Fire Blast - Stab fire move that does a considerable amount of damage to anything that does resists it.

- SolarBeam - A really good move that can be used against rock,ground and water types for super effective damage and works well with Drought and Sunny Day.

- Sunny Day - Its for setting up your weather during a predicted switch of the other Weather Summoner such as Politoed or Tyranitar and get a free SolarBeam if they decide to stay in.

- Will-O-Wisp - Used for burning down Pokemon and mostly Physical attackers that might cause problems later on the match.Or just to add up recoil damage on the opponent's Pokemon.

Forretress (F) @ Leftovers Suggested by Motagua. Replaced Deoxys-D
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Def / 236 SDef | 0 Spd IVs
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball
- Volt Switch
- Rapid Spin
Suggested by Motagua. Replaced Donphan
Mamoswine (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Snow Cloak
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Stealth Rock

@ Chesto Berry Pokemon suggested by King of Blades/Replaced Jellicent
p, li { white-space: pre-wrap;* Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 204 SAtk / 52 SDef
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest

@ Expert Belt Trait: Blaze
EVs: 108 Atk / 148 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Close Combat - Hits Tyranitar, Terrakion and many other Pokemon along with Blissey/Chansey that after Rocks i get a clean OHKO on Chansey

- Flamethrower - Mostly for Skarmory and Forretress and gets a nice boost from Stab+Sun(+Blaze if its on its range).

- Hidden Power [Ice] - Used for Dragon types or Gliscor/Landorus(If its not a Scarf variant)

- Grass Knot - Hits Water types as Gastrodon and 2KOs Jellicent,and it also hits Hippowdown for heavy damage.

@ Life Orb Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 156 Spd EV Spread and move suggested by King of Blades
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Horn Leech - Hits Rotom-W, Tyranitar etc. Along with recovering damage up every time it hits

- Frustration - Helps to get a really good neutral coverege along with getting stab and hitting Pokemon such as Latios hard.

- Jump Kick

- Swords Dance - Boosts attack to high levels along with Life Orb achieving many OHKOs on many Pokemon.

Thanks for reading this and hope you rate it ^^

Importable

Ninetales (M) @ Leftovers Trait: Drought
- Fire Blast
- SolarBeam
- Sunny Day
- Will-O-Wisp
Deoxys-D @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Night Shade
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Recover
Donphan (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
Jellicent (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 240 HP / 172 Def / 96 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Shadow Ball
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
Infernape (F) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Blaze
- Close Combat
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Grass Knot
Sawsbuck (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 Spd
- Horn Leech
- Frustration
- Nature Power
- Swords Dance

After Suggestions
Ninetales (M) @ Shed Shell Trait: Drought
- Fire Blast
- SolarBeam
- Sunny Day
- Will-O-Wisp
Deoxys-D @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Night Shade
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Recover
Donphan (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
Rotom-W @ Chesto Berry
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 204 SAtk / 52 SDef
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Rest
Infernape (F) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Blaze
- Close Combat
- Flamethrower
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Grass Knot
Sawsbuck (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 156 Spd
- Horn Leech
- Frustration
- Jump Kick
- Swords Dance

I would change how the RMT looks a little. There are grammatical and spelling errors(because of the title and the errors throughout, I am going to assume English isn't your main language) and the descriptions might need some tinkering. The colors and large letters are also very distracting.

-I would give a little bit more speed investment to the Sawsbuck. The HP investment probably won't help too much anyways.

Overall, the team is pretty solid for what it is. It just needs a little work in the description and RMT design department is all.

Hope I helped! I might rerate this later when you extend the descriptions a bit, with some Pokemon suggestions.

I would change how the RMT looks a little. There are grammatical and spelling errors(because of the title and the errors throughout, I am going to assume English isn't your main language) and the descriptions might need some tinkering. The colors and large letters are also very distracting.

-I would give a little bit more speed investment to the Sawsbuck. The HP investment probably won't help too much anyways.

Overall, the team is pretty solid for what it is. It just needs a little work in the description and RMT design department is all.

Hope I helped! I might rerate this later when you extend the descriptions a bit, with some Pokemon suggestions.
Yeah...english isnt my first language....its actually spanish xD..ohh well but with the speed evs it outspeeds Scarf Terrakion in the sun...but im thinking of maybe removing nature power for jump kick and also if theres some Ks missing its because of my keyboard is kinda getting fucked up idk y lol....btw the title is german(got it from Rammstein - Sonne german lyrics for Here Comes The Sun xD)thanks btw

Yeah...english isnt my first language....its actually spanish xD..ohh well but with the speed evs it outspeeds Scarf Terrakion in the sun...but im thinking of maybe removing nature power for jump kick and also if theres some Ks missing its because of my keyboard is kinda getting fucked up idk y lol....btw the title is german(got it from Rammstein - Sonne german lyrics for Here Comes The Sun xD)thanks btw
Yes, I take German and was aware on what the name meant.
Also, I would recommend you don't remove Nature Power. Even though it's just Earthquake, it has the bonus of being considered an 'other' class move, making sucker punch not activate. It also gives the highest type synergy for this team.

Yes, I take German and was aware on what the name meant.
Also, I would recommend you don't remove Nature Power. Even though it's just Earthquake, it has the bonus of being considered an 'other' class move, making sucker punch not activate. It also gives the highest type synergy for this team.
ohh ok xD....btw thanks for the info on Nature power since i didnt knew that info that it makes sucker punch not activate xD...but aside from the speed evs on sawsbuck...wut else would u recommend? D:

This is a pretty good team, but there are some flaws.

For starters, how do you deal with rain teams? You may think: "jellicent has water absorb, so I don't have to worry about rain." The problem is: you do. Powerful rain special attackers such as rotom-w, jolteon, raikou, tornadus, toxicroak, and breloom turn jellicent into watery Pringles stew. (and mustache foam!) This opens the door for either them or the water types to sweep. Tornadus is especially threatening, as if you lose the weather war, he can 2hko most, if not all of your team. Due to the danger of this looming threat, I suggest using rotom-w in place of jellicent. It would be a more bulky rotom with special defense investment and will-o-wisp. That way, it would be able to injure rain pokemon and take advantage of the rain if you lose the weather war. I know this sounds weird, but here is the set:

Rotom-W
Modest | 252 HP, 204 Sp. Atk, 52 Sp. Def | Chesto Berry
~Thunderbolt
~Hydro Pump
~Will-O-Wisp
~Rest

This move set is designed specifically to help defeat some of the primary attackers on rain teams. Choice Specs tornadus will never 2hko rotom-w with hurricane with this ev spread, and rotom can 1hko back with thunderbolt. Hydro Pump is there as standard STAB, and its power is boosted in the rain. Even though hydro pump is weakened in the sun, rotom was not added to spam hydro pump. Will-O-Wisp is for burning nasty physical attackers (toxicroak) that can RAIN on your parade. (No pun intended. At least, not originally!) Rest is there to provide reliable recovery so that after he takes out one deadly rain pokemon, he can recover so he is ready to take on another, and thanks to chesto berry, you won't have to worry about the two turns of sleep. This set may seem kind of weird, but you won't regret play testing it!

Also, you appear to have a bit of a terrakion problem. Because of this, I suggest changing deoxys-d's HP investment to defense. This will help deoxys survive powerful stone edges better. You can either pressure stall with recover or night shade back. You should also consider switching infernape's item to choice scarf. I know he is a sweeper, but you have sawsbuck for that. Infernape is also one of the best revenge killers under the sun. (ok, that one was intended) Due to his choice scarf, he will be able to revenge kill non scarfed terrakion and slower scarfed pokemon as well as modest chlorophyll venusaur with boosted fire moves or fighting/coverage moves. I also recommend switching flamethrower to flare blitz, as reuniclus also threatens this team. Scarf nape flare blitz will pack a punch capable of 2hkoing most reunicluses in sun no matter how many calm mind boosts they have. These changes will help you against other threatening pokemon that can be annoying thorns in your side.

With sawsbuck, I recommend changing sawsbuck's speed evs from 136 to 156. This will allow you to outspeed scarf latios, which is probably the fastest pokemon without an ability or stat-up boost that you will ever see.
I also recommend jump kick over nature power. Most heatran carry air balloon, so unless the air balloon is broken before the sawsbuck sweep, sawsbuck will still be walled.

Another thing: this is a very weather dependent team, as most of your heavy hitters need sunlight to be used to their fullest potential, and your team is well on your way to accomplishing that. One small change is replacing rocky helmet on ninetales with shed shell. Many other teams are very reliant on weather, and may resort to dugtrio to kill other weather starters. Shed shell will allow you to switch to rotom-w on the earthquake, turning this mountain into a MOLEhill! (I know puns are one of the lowest forms of humor, but a sadistic smile crosses my face every time I tell one...)

One problem I have with the RMT is that even though you explained why each individual move was there and you had visually stimulating colors that weren't painful to read, you didn't explain why you chose the move sets that you did (example: why sunny day ninetales over nasty plot ninetales?), why each pokemon is on the team, and why you chose them over other pokemon. (example: why did you choose deoxys-d over other hazard setters?)

Good luck, and hope this helps! - KoB

EDIT: just had an idea. I would suggest replacing deoxys-d with skarmory. His extremely good defense will allow you to take outrages to the face very will, then you can use whirlwind and impale them on entry hazards the next time they switch in. He will be a great defense against all physical non fire attackers. Rotom-W also has good type synergy with him.

here is the set:

Skarmory
Impish | 252 Atk, 252 Def, 6 Speed | Leftovers
~Brave bird
~roost
~spikes
~whirlwind

This is a pretty good team, but there are some flaws.

For starters, how do you deal with rain teams? You may think: "jellicent has water absorb, so I don't have to worry about rain." The problem is: you do. Powerful rain special attackers such as rotom-w, jolteon, raikou, tornadus, toxicroak, and breloom turn jellicent into watery Pringles stew. (and mustache foam!) This opens the door for either them or the water types to sweep. Tornadus is especially threatening, as if you lose the weather war, he can 2hko most, if not all of your team. Due to the danger of this looming threat, I suggest using rotom-w in place of jellicent. It would be a more bulky rotom with special defense investment and will-o-wisp. That way, it would be able to injure rain pokemon and take advantage of the rain if you lose the weather war. I know this sounds weird, but here is the set:

Rotom-W
Modest | 252 HP, 204 Sp. Atk, 52 Sp. Def | Chesto Berry
~Thunderbolt
~Hydro Pump
~Will-O-Wisp
~Rest

This move set is designed specifically to help defeat some of the primary attackers on rain teams. Choice Specs tornadus will never 2hko rotom-w with hurricane with this ev spread, and rotom can 1hko back with thunderbolt. Hydro Pump is there as standard STAB, and its power is boosted in the rain. Even though hydro pump is weakened in the sun, rotom was not added to spam hydro pump. Will-O-Wisp is for burning nasty physical attackers (toxicroak) that can RAIN on your parade. (No pun intended. At least, not originally!) Rest is there to provide reliable recovery so that after he takes out one deadly rain pokemon, he can recover so he is ready to take on another, and thanks to chesto berry, you won't have to worry about the two turns of sleep. This set may seem kind of weird, but you won't regret play testing it!

Also, you appear to have a bit of a terrakion problem. Because of this, I suggest changing deoxys-d's HP investment to defense. This will help deoxys survive powerful stone edges better. You can either pressure stall with recover or night shade back. You should also consider switching infernape's item to choice scarf. I know he is a sweeper, but you have sawsbuck for that. Infernape is also one of the best revenge killers under the sun. (ok, that one was intended) Due to his choice scarf, he will be able to revenge kill non scarfed terrakion and slower scarfed pokemon as well as modest chlorophyll venusaur with boosted fire moves or fighting/coverage moves. I also recommend switching flamethrower to flare blitz, as reuniclus also threatens this team. Scarf nape flare blitz will pack a punch capable of 2hkoing most reunicluses in sun no matter how many calm mind boosts they have. These changes will help you against other threatening pokemon that can be annoying thorns in your side.

One problem I have with the RMT is that even though you explained why each individual move was there and you had visually stimulating colors that weren't painful to read, you didn't explain why you chose the move sets that you did (example: why sunny day ninetales over nasty plot ninetales?), why each pokemon is on the team, and why you chose them over other pokemon. (example: why did you choose deoxys-d over other hazard setters?)

Good luck, and hope this helps! - KoB
thanks for the rotom-w set man...but i think imma keep infernape with expert belt since it has done so great tbh...imma try the flare blitz even though i think i might be staying with fire blast anyways...but i might keep deoxys-d as it is since i dont want to get screwed up by gliscor that carries speed investment (such as the ones that aim for 280 speed)...but imma start working on what you said of explaining each pokemon's purpose
Edit: forgot to mention the Sawsbuck...and ok imma try it out

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Who on this team can tank a Draco Meteor from Latios, or a Banded Outrage from Dragonite/Haxorus? Nobody. Well, Donphan can tank one Outrage, but it's going to die to the next one if it switched in on the Outrage, so every time Dragonite or Haxorus or Latios does its thing, you've pretty much guaranteed yourself a dead Pokemon. All I can really recommend here is a Steel type, but that seems to ruin the synergy of the team, sooo...

GAME FREAK. WE CAN HAS GHOST/STEEL?

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just thought I should mention that you can edit the team after you post it, so instead of the post-suggestions section, you can actually cut out the parts referencing team members you took out and add the ones you put in. Would make it easier to give suggestions since people would be better able to keep up with changes.

The title should be: "Hier kommt die Sonne". That would be the right spelling, because there's no word like "Heir" existing in german ;)

One small thing: How about giving Rotom Sunny Day? Rotom has no problems coming into the common weatherbringers (except for maybe Tar) and refreshing your sun while forcing them out. Probably use it over Rest and give Rotom Leftovers.

The title should be: "Hier kommt die Sonne". That would be the right spelling, because there's no word like "Heir" existing in german ;)

One small thing: How about giving Rotom Sunny Day? Rotom has no problems coming into the common weatherbringers (except for maybe Tar) and refreshing your sun while forcing them out. Probably use it over Rest and give Rotom Leftovers.
that would be wierd lol...but i think i might just stick up with rest...thanks anyways xD...and btw King...i never thought of it..imma try it out thanks

I suggest to change deoxys with a sub passer espeon for have more protection for the hazard.
You can also consider dugtrio over donphan for trap tar and politoed.
I think also that you can use mach or vacum wave punch over grass knot on infernape for cloyster ,because a version with ice shard can destroy your team

I suggest to change deoxys with a sub passer espeon for have more protection for the hazard.
You can also consider dugtrio over donphan for trap tar and politoed.
I think also that you can use mach or vacum wave punch over grass knot on infernape for cloyster ,because a version with ice shard can destroy your team
No offense, but these would completely destroy his team.
-Donphan shouldn't EVER be replaced with dugtrio, especially for the role it serves on the team. Ice Shard is necessesary for its type synergy and as an emergency against Salamence, Gliscor, Dragonite, and such. Donphan also is MUCH bulkier and works as a wall for the team. Also, Donphan is the spinner and rock setter for the team, a role no other Pokemon can do like it. It's fine as is. Also: Dugtrio has pretty bad issues against both Politoed and Tyranitar, depending on the set. Politoed will almost always win unless the player uses a really, really bad Politoed set.
-Using mach punch on Cloyster is a terrible idea, it would do less than 25% damage(don't have the numbers on me right now, but I know it'd be pretty useless) on most Cloyster. Using Vacuum Wave would also be a bad idea due to causing Infernape to have absolutely no way to beat Gastrodon and Jellicent. He doesn't even have a Cloyster issue, especially with Sun weakening water attacks and Rotom-W on it.
- Sub Passer Espeon has no role to this team. Deoxys-D is used for its superior speed and that set would have no anti-stall atributes, which this does.

PS:Morgenstern, you have to add a description to Rotom-W. It's against the rules otherwise and could cause the thread to be closed. Just a heads up.

Motagua

El Ciclón Azul
Hey there Juanca. Really nice Sun team combined with hazard stacking but I believe that it has many flaws, being the noticeable one your insane weakness to Specs Latios who can just spam Draco Meteor with impunity. Similiarly, Choice Band Dragons like Haxorus or Dragonite and anything with DD under its belt can ravage this team very easily.

Deo-D although its probably the best hazard stacker for offensive teams, in team purpose issues does very little. Yes, it sets hazards and it is able to stall certain pokemon but in manners of defensive synergy, what is the benefit? Fighting types are fairly controlled by Jellicent and Ninetales can ravage pokemons like Conkeldurr or Virizion with Fire Blast. My personal suggestion to keep Spikes and at the same time, being able to control dragons is to use a Sp.Defensive Forretress. It sound weird to use him on a Sun team because it only worsens its x4 weakness to Fire attacks, however don´t forget that thanks to the special investment, he can take those weak Scalds and set up continously Spikes or clear the field with Rapid Spin. Forretress will never be 2HKO´d by Specs Draco Meteor from Latios and with its high defense, he can still take on Outrages from Haxorus and Dragonite.

Forretress (F) @ Leftovers
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball
- Volt Switch
- Rapid Spin

Now you have something that can take those Dragon type attacks, however how do you kill them? Donphan´s Ice Shard is incredibly weak even with Attack investment and it can´t even OHKO Dragonite, who is the most common DD user. My suggestion would be to use a Lead Mamoswine instead of Donphan. Defensively, it makes you a bit weaker however the pros Mamoswine offers are way better than the losses. Mamoswine´s Ice Shard will always OHKO Dragonite, Salamence and Latios thanks to its higher Attack and STAB. If Forretress falls, it gives you a secondary way to deal with Dragon types while usually being able to check those annoying Drag-Mag where it is a risk using Forry. Also, most of the prominent Sandstorm pokemons like Tyranitar, Gliscor, Celebi, Landorus and others are scared and ravaged by Mamoswine thanks to its dual STAB combination. Mamoswine is very reliable to set-up Stealth Rock and Focus Sash can give you the oportunity. As the last slot, Superpower can catch off-guard and hit hard a Rotom-W that expects to switch safely, while destroying an Air Balloon Heatran who usually counters most Sun teams. I hope this rate helps you out and good luck :).

- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Stealth Rock

Chesto Rest Rotom...not a huge Fan. You can run 128 Evs in HP on a Modest nature Rotom with ALOT more coverage and still never get 2HKOd but Tornadus in rain even with a Life Orb.

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Modest
128 HP/252 SpA/128 Spe
-Volt Switch
-Hydro Pump
-Pain Split/HP Grass
-Thunderbolt/W-o-W/Substitute

this is ALOT more versatile and get rid of more threats

Hey there Juanca. Really nice Sun team combined with hazard stacking but I believe that it has many flaws, being the noticeable one your insane weakness to Specs Latios who can just spam Draco Meteor with impunity. Similiarly, Choice Band Dragons like Haxorus or Dragonite and anything with DD under its belt can ravage this team very easily.

Deo-D although its probably the best hazard stacker for offensive teams, in team purpose issues does very little. Yes, it sets hazards and it is able to stall certain pokemon but in manners of defensive synergy, what is the benefit? Fighting types are fairly controlled by Jellicent and Ninetales can ravage pokemons like Conkeldurr or Virizion with Fire Blast. My personal suggestion to keep Spikes and at the same time, being able to control dragons is to use a Sp.Defensive Forretress. It sound weird to use him on a Sun team because it only worsens its x4 weakness to Fire attacks, however don´t forget that thanks to the special investment, he can take those weak Scalds and set up continously Spikes or clear the field with Rapid Spin. Forretress will never be 2HKO´d by Specs Draco Meteor from Latios and with its high defense, he can still take on Outrages from Haxorus and Dragonite.

Forretress (F) @ Leftovers
- Spikes
- Gyro Ball
- Volt Switch
- Rapid Spin

Now you have something that can take those Dragon type attacks, however how do you kill them? Donphan´s Ice Shard is incredibly weak even with Attack investment and it can´t even OHKO Dragonite, who is the most common DD user. My suggestion would be to use a Lead Mamoswine instead of Donphan. Defensively, it makes you a bit weaker however the pros Mamoswine offers are way better than the losses. Mamoswine´s Ice Shard will always OHKO Dragonite, Salamence and Latios thanks to its higher Attack and STAB. If Forretress falls, it gives you a secondary way to deal with Dragon types while usually being able to check those annoying Drag-Mag where it is a risk using Forry. Also, most of the prominent Sandstorm pokemons like Tyranitar, Gliscor, Celebi, Landorus and others are scared and ravaged by Mamoswine thanks to its dual STAB combination. Mamoswine is very reliable to set-up Stealth Rock and Focus Sash can give you the oportunity. As the last slot, Superpower can catch off-guard and hit hard a Rotom-W that expects to switch safely, while destroying an Air Balloon Heatran who usually counters most Sun teams. I hope this rate helps you out and good luck :).

- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Stealth Rock
holy cow motagua....i noticed that weakness to dragons but didnt knew how to deal with them and thanks man this will greatly help me..love you man <33333333333333.....and j..imma try it even though im really like the resto chesto rotom D:

I suggest use Overheat instead of Fire Blast, has more accuracy and deals more damage, and Power Swap instead Wil-O-Wisp, so you can laugh at set up pokes and speacial sweepers, also recover your Sp Atk that you lost after Overheat.

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Hi Juanca,

Your team is already pretty solid, but there are some things that need to be fixed. First, your team is really weak to opposing sun teams, as you have no reliable way of beating Volcarona as it can easily set up on Ninetales, Rotom-W, Infernape or Forretress, and then you really have no way of beating it, especially if it's the bulky version. Opposing Venusaur give you the blues as well, especially considering your Ninetales has almost no investment on bulk. I think you could use Dragonite over Infernape to fix those problems, and Dragonite is still an effective pokemon on taking down defensive teams.

Dragonite@Lum Berry | Multiscale
Adamant Nature | 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Dragon Dance / Outrage / Fire Punch / ExtremeSpeed

Your team is still very weak to Terrakion, Lucario, and other physical sweepers like Dragonite with Dragon Claw (since not being locked on Outrage means it doesn't lose to Mamoswine or Forretress). To fix this problem, your best option is to replace Rotom-W with Slowbro. Slowbro gives you a Fighting-type Pokemon counter, as well as a general check to a multitude of Physical Attackers. Here's the set:

Slowbro@Leftovers | Regenerator
Bold Nature | 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Slack Off / Ice Beam / Psychic / Flamethrower

Finally, I think you should go back and use Leftovers on Ninetales, because Dugtrio is almost only seen on other Sun teams (so it doesn't matter losing Ninetales that much) and Ninetales needs as much bulk as it can get.

Good Luck!

P.S: You should test the suggestions made by the users before updating the OP. At least, think for a while in what way each rate helps the team and not just randomly add the pokemon suggested, as not every rate is as good. I wanted to say this because I noticed you made some changes without stopping to think why the changes were being made. This is especially annoying for other raters as seeing how 3 (or more) pokemon have been changed from the original version of the team is not good, even less if with 3 pokemon being changed the team is still weak to some major threats, and some changes have just made the team worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)