wells are deep subjects, man

Who should we throw viciously into a well?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
The rules (read carefully):

People nominate you into the pool and then there's a poll to see who the public wants to be in the well.

Also I thought this was common sense but don't vote for yourself if you're expecting to be respected afterward!

Two nominations per round, and don't nominate yourself or those who are already in the pool, especially those who have already been in the well. You can nominate someone who was nominated before but didn't make the cut that time, however. You can nominate one person, but any post with three nominations will be deleted.

New rule: in order for someone to be eligible to be nominated, they need a minimum of 500 posts on the forum. This may not be a perfect gauge of how "integrated" into the community someone is, but 500 posts is a decent benchmark. Any nomination of someone with less than 500 posts will not be counted.

The pool is purged once half of the nominees in the well have been in the well. New poll is put up, people vote, rinse, repeat. The poll lasts as long as the round, and who's next is decided by whoever has the most votes at the time when the person in the well is changed. The poll is changed at the beginning of the last well thread of the current pool (so that gives a week of voting until the next pool begins).

If your post doesn't abide by these rules it will be deleted. Also, it makes things a lot easier for me to count the nominations if people didn't post saying who they voted/who they want to win/etc. and stuck to nominations.

Veteran In Love
obi
Tangerine
Mekkah
Doomsday
darkie
Glen
Hipmonlee
jrrrrrrr
Jumpman16
chaos
Blue Kirby
DougJustDoug
Reachzero
Imperfectluck
akuchi
Brain
jumpluff
cookie
DM
Gouki
Captkirby
Deck Knight
X-act
moot
rb-golbat
THE IRON KENYAN
Fatecrashers
JabbaTheGriffin
Gen. Empoleon
reyscarface
Desolate
iconic
rodan
locopoke

Vineon
Jibaku
Earthworm
MrE
versailles
theorymon
Dan Dan

I'm starting this now because locopoke's well is winding down. Have at it!

aldaron

i want hear all about his taste in anime and women

EDIT: I will use my second thinger after all

aldaron AND ninahaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)