MarineFord HQ- Absolute Justice [Peaked#10]

I haven't been playing OU much until the Wcop came into play. I figured I'd need to shake my rust off and try to get back into the metagame. After testing various teams..from Rain Stall to Sunny Day teams, I figured they were just not for me. I therefore decided to base a team around Sabelye, it got a neat ability and can stop potential sweeps from the likes of Salamence or Landorus with priority WOW.

I don't like to type alot so I'll keep this short and simple, the teambuilding process was very simple, and to be honest I get a random Pokemon and add 5 random Pokemon until it looks decent in my eyes and usually the team turns out to be shite except in a few cases(my bestest HO team a year ago with the Dual Screens Espeon).

This team hit 1420 last night (10th place then under the alt SOMALIA) but fell quite a bit due to shit luck and Pokemon being a fucking shitass game.

The team....(My grammar might suck but dgf)

DRAGON (Dragonite) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 112 Atk / 200 SAtk / 196 Spd
Rash Nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor
- ExtremeSpeed
- Earthquake

Wanted to try a new kind of stallbreaker/element of surprise, so I chose him. I almost never lead with him unless the opponent is using a Heavy offense team which packs a combination of threatening Pokemon. Fire Blast does a massive chunk to Skarmory doing more than 80% and has the added benefit of trashing Ferrothorn but they usually don't stay in on Dnite anyways >->. Draco Meteor strikes Gliscor hard and easily OHKOes most variants, it also is used to just pick of randomass sweepers like Landorus or w.e. Extremespeed is something most people think I lack for some reason once I reveal the Life Orb..but it just means I can surprise kill weakened weaklings like Latios who is a massive pain for the team. Can't use Superpower since I like Multiscale, I stick the middle finger to inner Focus as its shite. EQ ain't that bad anyways, as once I reveal that I pack Fire Blast and D.Meteor, peeps think I don't have the EQ and bring in their Terakion and usually go for CC or try to set up only to get smashed by EQ.

Adm.Kizaru (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch

Standard-ass revenge killer / nigga who comes in on Latios most of the time. I usually conserve Jirachi for midgame to start to shift momentum to my side. The team does not like taking many hits and Jirachi is the only one who can take several and still live to tell the tale. I never lead with this thing, its too weak and fairs bad against the weather inducers(even Ttar can set rocks on it and getting locked into Iron Head is pretty stupid so early in the game whilst Abamsnowman can just protect and scout). Fire Punch to destroy Scizor and Ferrothorn. Ice Punch is welcomed as there are alot of situation where it is Jirachi vs a weakened SD Gliscor at the end of the match and I can just do a nice 60% to it and finish it off. Dragonites also get beaten up by this little bundle of joy.

Adm.Aokiji (Rotom-W) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Trick

Beast. Usually lead with him when Politoed is lead of with Volt Switch and go to Nite to absorb the hit. Choice Specs Hydro Pump does 50% to Latios so that's pretty beastly, I got trick to fuck up stall teams and render their Chansey useless meaning its DED. HP Ice as I have paranoia of Dragon-types sweeping me. I use a Modest nature to allow other lead Rotoms to usually outspeed me so I can VS after they do and secondly, I like the RAW power it gives. Rotom-w is a great member as it prevents Landorus from spamming EQ as well as catching sun teams of guard as they bring their Sawsbuck or w.e the heck you call it and they get Tricked specs..zehahahaha.

GECKO MORIA (Sableye) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 240 HP / 240 Def / 28 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Will-O-Wisp
- Foul Play
- Recover
- Taunt

The Demon himself. This thing saves me alot...burns sweepers and causes havoc amongst pure stall teams. Heavy Offense teams get double fucked as I usually target their Special sweepers first and once theyre gone its pretty much GG. Foul Play is those pheasents who think they can outsmart me and bring their Latios into an anticipated WOW, only to lose alot of health to Foul Play. It also allows me to finish of burnt set up sweepers easily. Taunt is cool, I don't want hazards on my field, full stop The EVs are pretty much straight forward..or maybe not. One thing I do is use randomass evs for everything and I dunno the purpose of these but I tank Physical hits nicely, that's enough said about this guy.

Adm.Akainu (Darmanitan) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sheer Force
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

I just revenge kill other shit with this thing. Helps with Steels and almost everything bar Water-types. Good dog. Sheer Force makes this thing really hard to counter if your Dragonite ain't at full HP or you lack a Suicune! Gliscor is 2hkoed everything just gets N[JV B by this thing heeehawwww.

THE ROCK (Terrakion) @ Rock Gem
Trait: Justified
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

Smashes holes in the opponents team so easily, I always outplay everyone with this thing cause im the king but w.e I usually SD then sub as they switch to let something else die. This set I won't ever change, screw the scarf,banded, and LO sets -spits- Anyhow this thing is the main muscle of the team and Rotom-W usually lures in Pokes that Terakion can set up on, which is great! Stone Edge boosted by Rock gem at +2 OHKO some Gliscor, realy hurts Slowbro and does like 100% damage to Reuncliys always but one day it did 99% so fuck Pokemon once again for low damage roles.

This is the team, it is weak to SPECS LATIOS oooooo. I need to remedy this problem without changing much, especially not Terakion and Sabeleye.

Thats the team.

Shoutout to my fellow pioneers of absolute justice, XTRASHINE and 6A9ACEMATADOR

Hi SOMALIA,

This is a pretty cool team you have here. As you have previously mentioned, you are very weak to Specs Latios as it has no problem spamming Draco Meteors and can 2HKO your whole team. To help with this weakness, I would recommend changing your Jirachi's EV spread to 108 HP / 252 Atk / 148 Spe with a Jolly Nature. This EV spread allows you to take Draco Meteors a little better, while still outspeeding and revenging Dragons at +1.

I'd also recommend trying out a Specially Defensive Heatran over your current Darmanitan. Heatran gives you Stealth Rock, which will help against Dragonite and Volcarona, both of which look annoying for your team when they can easily set up against Jirachi / Rotom locked into a move. It also gives you a switch into Specs Latios, you mentioned the biggest threat to your team.

Hi SOMALIA,

This is a pretty cool team you have here. As you have previously mentioned, you are very weak to Specs Latios as it has no problem spamming Draco Meteors and can 2HKO your whole team. To help with this weakness, I would recommend changing your Jirachi's EV spread to 108 HP / 252 Atk / 148 Spe with a Jolly Nature. This EV spread allows you to take Draco Meteors a little better, while still outspeeding and revenging Dragons at +1.

I'd also recommend trying out a Specially Defensive Heatran over your current Darmanitan. Heatran gives you Stealth Rock, which will help against Dragonite and Volcarona, both of which look annoying for your team when they can easily set up against Jirachi / Rotom locked into a move. It also gives you a switch into Specs Latios, you mentioned the biggest threat to your team.
Appreciated. I will try the Jirachi set you gave me, although Darmantian really helps me with my teams momentum and Dragonite hasn't swept me since I used this team so it really isn't an issue. Volcarona is pretty much the same although you are correct in me needing Stealth Rocks setup. Thanks for the rate.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
UGH this team is too sick, to rate it is a crime against justice. only thing would be that if volt turn is annoying you at all you can always use protect > substitute on terrakion to fu*k them up

UGH this team is too sick, to rate it is a crime against justice. only thing would be that if volt turn is annoying you at all you can always use protect > substitute on terrakion to fu*k them up
Thanks for posting Admiral Aokiji! Volt Turn ain't so bad since I always put a tremendous amount of pressure on most teams they don't even get a chance to start a volt-turn combo going. But since you posted I have to try it since in some situation Protect is great for scouting! I'm trying Klinglang and Heatran over Darmantian and Jirachi heeeehawww, its working kinda well till now lol.

this team is soooo nice mashallah :)

ive been trying to make a team similar like this , because sableye is indeed a valuable mon.
i like mixnite , hes my fave dnite to use!!

because of you, fellow admiral, i am going to build a sabeleye team omg they look so jizztacular (:

luvdisk'd even tho it wont even show cause im not badged

Ok, so I tried the new Jirachi set and its taking hits quite better so thanks for that, Jimbon. I still have minor issues with teams having Latios+Rotom-W+Dragonite, Heatran subbing in for Darmanitan won't help me here. I'm thinking ti maybe replace this Dragonite, in some matches it does jackshit to be honest. Thoughts?

Asek

Banned deucer.
Hey,
Amazing team you got here Somalia, if it wasn't for that RMT thats got like 100 likes I'm positive you would be getting a lot more rates. Anyway, on replacing DNite, there is a Salamence set i like to use that breaks stall and also works as a sweeper. its a small variation on Mixmence with some twists that add some suprise factor. Or you could wait for BW2 tutors and Superpower DNite. Or alternatively ScarfMence kills both Latios and Rotom-W with ease so he's worth a try as well. But of note, Dragonites ExtremeSpeed is your only priority attack so removing it can leave you vulnerable to Special Set up sweepers that Sableye cant handle. Volcarona with 1 Quiver Dance and HP ground would be a real bummer for your team to face without Extremespeed.
GL with the team!
Salamence @ Life Orb
Nature: Naive (+Spd -SpD)
Trait: Moxie
EV's: 36Atk / 220SpA / 252Spd
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake / Brick Break
- Outrage
- Fire Blast
OR
Salamence @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Naive
Trait : Moxie
EV's 252Atk / 4SpA / 252Spd
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Brick Break / Dragon Claw
(I find Brick Break better for stupid shit like Air Ballon Heatran but Dragon Claw works fine if you dont fancy Outrage)

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Hey SOMALIA,

This team is really cool but as you said it's a bit weak to Latios. Something you could do to fix it is using Bulky SD Scizor over Jirachi, Scizor would help you with threats like Gengar that give you trouble too, and the loss of a Reveng Killer shouldn't be that bad considering Scizor has Bullet Punch and that you already have Darmanitan on wings.

Scizor@Iron Plate | Technician
Adamant Nature | 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 SpD
Swords Dance / U-turn / Bullet Punch / Roost

Another thing you may want to try is Outrage over Earthquake on Dragonite, as Earthquake is almost never used and Outrage would allow you to land a strong hit when you're about to die and are at -2 SpA, and it can hit Volcarona for high damage too.

well I think that you should use choice scarf scizor over jirachi because it out speeds specs latios and can Ohko with u-turn but only with rocks up, also you could maybe use a special defensive jirachi like
jirachi @leftovers
252 ho and the rest between speed and spec def depending on what you wan to outspeed -stealth rocks
-wish
-u-turn
-iron head
this set also isnt set up on as easy cause u-turn and you can wish pass which is nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)