F=ma: TheWolfe and sandshrewz square off! (Orcy Subrefs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This, for some, is where you would put a hearty paragraph of flavour. Indeed, this would be the case. Perhaps I shall go into detail... Or perhaps I myself am simply buying time until I can think of something decent to write. But before I do, shall we take a look at the very details of which this battle is to be about?

Too Boring; Didn't Read - Writing about my inabilty to write about this battle.

Nothing is true said:
Battle type: 3v3 LC Singles
DQ Time: 3 days
Restrictions: 2 recoveries/5 chills
Substitutions: 1
Switch: KO
Abilities: 1
Items: Training
Music: Stem / Long Stem - DJ Shadow (Ref's choice)
Arena: Gravity Arena
A powerful force of gravity grips the entire field! All Pokemon are under the effects of gravity for this match. It works identical to the standard ASB arena, but with the following additions:
-All Flying Pokemon and Pokemon with the Levitate trait are all grounded, making them fully vulnerable to Ground attacks and effects like Spikes and Arena Trap. Any attempts to get airborne like Magnet Rise and the Levitate command will fail.
-Any attacks and commands that involve the Pokemon leaving the ground (such as Hi Jump Kick and Bounce) will fail and not activate.
-All Pokemon gain a 67% (x1.67) accuracy boost to all attacks due to the gravity lowering general evasion with the exception of OHKO moves.
-Any other interesting and creative effects due to the increased gravitational pull.
-I'm also going to have a ref's additional: The Weight Class of every Pokemon is increased by 1. This is not codified, but it makes sense to me. Your weight is changing, after all.
TheWolfe's Party!

Potato - Darumaka (M)
Nature: Jolly (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Special Attack)
Type: Fire - Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
KOs: 0

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Inner Focus: (Dream World) LOCKED.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 0
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 58 + 8 accuracy
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
-Brick Break
-Dig
-Encore
-Endure
-Facade
-Fire Fang
-Fire Punch
-Headbutt
-Incinerate
-Rage
-Rollout
-Tackle
-U-Turn
-Uproar
-Work Up
-Yawn

Total Moves: 16

Chrysalis - Staryu (-)
Nature: Timid (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Attack)
Type: Water - Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
KOs: 0

Abilities:
Illuminate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds all opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1). The accuracy drop will last six (6) actions after the Pokemon is released.
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Levitate (Command only): The Pokemon hovers above the ground, avoiding all Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude for three (3) actions. Earth Power's effectiveness is reduced by 3 BAP. Dig and Dive will also be avoided unless the user is above Size Class four (4), is 3.5m or longer, or has Levitate or the Flying type.
Analytic: (Dream World) LOCKED.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 98 + 22 accuracy
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 14

Attacks:
-Aurora Beam
-Barrier
-Blizzard
-Camouflage
-Harden
-Rapid Spin
-Recover
-Supersonic
-Surf
-Swift
-Tackle
-Thunder
-Water Gun

Total Moves: 13

Frostbite - Scylar (M)
Nature: Hasty (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Defense)
Type: Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
KOs: 1

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and all Rock-type attacks the round it switches in. In subsequent rounds Mountaineer will not evade Rock-type attacks.
Technician: (Dream World; Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 1
Spe: 105 + 25 Acc
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 3/6
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
-Acrobatics
-Blizzard
-Brick Break
-Bug Bite
-Counter
-Earth Power
-Focus Energy
-Ice Shard
-Icicle Spear
-Icy Wind
-Leech Life
-Leer
-Pin Missile
-Protect
-Scratch
-Sheer Cold
-Silver Wind
-Slash

Total Moves: 18

sandshrewz' Party!

Bulbasaur (M)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Grass / Poison
Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Overgrow: (Innate) When this Pokemon's HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Grass-type attack is increased by two (2). (eg Giga Drain goes from 8 to 10, Solarbeam from 12 to 14)
Chlorophyll (DW): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon's cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their Speed.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 39 (45/1.15) (-)
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 14
EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Leech Seed
Vine Whip
PoisonPowder
Sleep Powder
Take Down
Razor Leaf
Sweet Scent
Growth

Leaf Storm
Giga Drain
Power Whip

Toxic
Rest
Venoshock

Sandshrew [Patamon] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)
Type: Ground
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 6 per action Energy Cost to 5 per action; superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Veil: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Sand Rush (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in Sandstorm conditions, feeling more at home in them than all other Pokemon. This Pokemon's Base Speed is doubled (x2) in a Sandstorm. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 40
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

Attacks:
Scratch
Defense Curl
Sand-Attack
Poison Sting
Rollout
Slash
Rapid Spin
Fury Cutter
Magnitude
Fury Swipes
Sand Tomb

Swords Dance
Night Slash
Rock Slide

Hone Claws
Earthquake
X-Scissor

Togepi [Toki] (F)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type: Normal
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
Super Luck (DW): (Innate)This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 20
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Growl
Charm
Metronome
Sweet Kiss
Yawn
Encore
Ancient Power
Follow Me
Bestow

Nasty Plot
Extrasensory
Psycho Shift

Flamethrower
Thunder Wave
Shadow Ball

TheWolfe Sends Out, then Specifies Ability and Item
sandshrewz Sends Out, Specifies Abilities and Item, then Orders
TheWolfe Orders
I Ref

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Serene Grace Toki let's go!

Thunder Wave~Flamethrower~Ancient Power

If Protect, then change that action to Nasty Plot and push actions back, but not consecutively.

Take on the ice like a pro Toki! :)

You're going to get clear, consistent reffing. It's what I do. =] Space reserved for out-of-battle comments.

Pre-Round Information:
Arena: Gravity is in Effect

Syclar (Frostbite) [M]
HP:
En: 100
Base Stats: 3/1/3/2/105/1/3
Stat Changes: +25% Acc.
Abilities: Technician
Item: Amulet Coin
Other: None

Togepi (Toki) [F]
HP:
Base Stats: 0/3/3/3/20/1/2
Stats: None
Abilities: Serene Grace
Item: None

-------------------------------------------

Round 1 Starts!

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome back to the ASB Arena! Today we have a special event, a most special event indeed. We've invited my mother to the stadium! So, if any of you are feeling slightly heavier than normal, or your beverages begin to orbit around the Ref's box, well... My mother's massive."

Frostbite head-and-shoulders faster than his opponent, quickly steals the snot-Icicles of 4 Cubchoo from within the audience and Spearing each of them into Toki, who takes the impact, slightly disgusted, but altogether gracefully. In response, Toki releases a small pulse of electricity, the Thunder Wave causing the opposing Syclar's muscles to seize up! He's moving significantly slower, but still manages to out-pace the Togepi.

"Aren't Togepi adorable? And so battle-capable, too. I do recommend all viewers to purchase one; you'll be sure not to regret it."
</shameless plugging>

Overcoming paralysis, Frostbite conjures a small Blizzard within it's mouth (mandibles?), shooting it out towards Toki and Freezing her Solid. The poor defenseless Togepi can only look on in horror, her jaws clamped shut, unable to shoot a Flamethrower at her opponent.

"If I didn't roll that myself, I wouldn't believe it. That poor Togepi..."

Enjoying the blessing from Lady Luck, Frostbite decides to take the time to create his own unique Icicle Spears, stabbing 5 of them through the ice encasing Toki, not too differently to how a magician performs the Swords-in-the-Box trick. Toki can only look on, unable to break free.

"The ice is certainly melting, though. I imagine she'll be able to turn the tables back onto Frostbite come next Round."

Indeed, this has been full-flavour reffing with SimonSays! Tune in next time for (hopefully) another exemplary show of the reffing your reffing could smell like! BOOP

Round 1 Ends!

Post-Round Information:

Syclar (Frostbite) [M]
HP:
En: 77
Other: Paralyzed (20%) [26.25 Spe]

Togepi (Toki) [F]
HP:
En: 93
Other: Frozen (0a)

Action 1:
Syclar:
Uses Icicle Spear! (7+2-1= 8 En) (Hits: rolled 4206 - 3+1=4 Hits!) (Crit. <625, rolled 1528, 6559, 2985, 7534) (((3+1)*4)+3+(3-3)*1.5) = 19 Dmg!
Togepi: Uses Thunder Wave! (7 En) Syclar is Paralyzed (25%)! It may be unable to move!

Action 2:
Syclar:
(Para. <2500, rolled 8665) Uses Blizzard! (8-1= 7 En) (Crit. <625, rolled 2555) (12+3+(3-3)*1.5) = 15 Dmg! (Frez. <1000, rolled 527) Togepi is Frozen! (1-2, rolled 2) (2a)
Togepi: Frozen Solid!

Action 3:
Syclar:
(Para. <2500, rolled 7332) Uses Icicle Spear! (7+2-1= 8 En) (Hits: rolled 1321 - 4+1=5 Hits!) (Crit. <625, rolled 9752, 9821, 6299, 5861, 1206) (((3+1)*5)+3+(3-3)*1.5) = 23 Dmg!
Togepi: Frozen Solid!

Between Rounds:
Syclar:
Paralysis Lessens! (20%)

End of Round-ing:
Syclar:
-23 En!
Togepi: 57 Dmg! -7 En!

TheWolfe Apolgizes, then Orders
sandshrewz Rages, then Orders
I Ref

You are, by no means, required to order without there being flavour. Expect flavour; require flavour. Don't take "You don't need it" for an answer. You darn-well need it. Even if the only attack in a Round is a finishing Quick Attack, I will write a friggen-paragraph that will either make you chuckle or make you weep man-tears. And people around you will ask "Why dost thou weep openly?", and you will not be able to reply, merely point to the screen and whimper.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

NOOOO!! Poor Toki has become a frozen egg! :( Feel our burning rage!!! Arceus @ Hax Plate and Jirachi I need your help!

Sweet Kiss~Flamethrower~Flamethrower

Pre-Round Information:

Syclar (Frostbite) [M]
HP:
En: 77
Other: Paralyzed (20%) [26.25 Spe]

Togepi (Toki) [F]
HP:
En: 93
Other: Frozen (0a)

Round 2 Starts!

"Welcome back again! Ohh my goodness, we have regular attenders, now... I'm so proud. And to those of you who have just joined, I do hope you enjoy your stay. There are no more hot dogs, my mother ate them all. Carrying on..."

Flying high on previous successes, Frostbite continues to ignore all rules of Paralysis and blows another Blizzard towards the struggling Togepi. Finally breaking free, Toki waddles sweetly up to the hyper-aggressive Syclar and plants a Sweet Kiss on his cheek. This causes it to ask itself serious questions: Does she like-like me? Should I really be fighting her? What will my clutchmates think?

"A clever play on Sandshrewz' part. Whoever it is that thought of that is a genius. And unbelievably sexy."

Still lost in the confusion of the moment, Frostbite accidentally slams its head against the side of the Arena, hurting itself! Toki doesn't miss a beat, conjuring a Flame within itself and Throwing it across the arena to strike the struggling Syclar with a Ultra-effective attack! Ouch!

"And now the momentuum has shifted in favour of Togepi. Are we seeing a comeback for the new guy?"

"She hit me. Really hard. I think that's a good indicator she doesn't want to start up a serious relationship. She's too young, anyway."

1 Quick internal struggle and epiphany later, Frostbite is back with frosted breath. The Blizzard decimates the Togepi and the area around it, throwing it hard against the back wall!

"Woah, what? That means..."

A Critical Hit! The Togepi is down! I repeat, Toki has Fainted!

"Wow. Just... Wow. That Syclar is... If I weren't doing the numbers myself, I'd say that TheWolfe is paying off the ref. But I am the ref, and I'm also still broke, so that can't be true...

"This is SimonSays. Also known as SimionSays, also known as the SS Winning, also known as cloth-head. My question is, can sandshrewz retake the match? Here's to hoping."

Round 2 Ends!

Post-Round Information:

Syclar (Frostbite) [M]
HP:
En: 60
Other: Paralyzed (15%) [26.25 Spe]

Togepi (Toki) [F]
HP:
0 (KO'd)
En: 82
Other: KO'd!

Action 1:
Syclar:
(Para. <2000, rolled 5381) Uses Blizzard! (8-1= 7 En) (Crit. <625, rolled 8682) (12+3+(3-3)*1.5) = 15 Dmg!
Togepi: Uses Sweet Kiss! (5-1= 4 En) Syclar is Confused! (2-4, rolled 3) Severe!

Action 2:
Syclar:
Syclar is Confused! (Conf. <5000, rolled 4012) Syclar hit itself in Confusion! (3 En) (4+(3-1)*1.5) = 7 Dmg!
Togepi: Uses Flamethrower! (7 En) (Crit. <625, rolled 8363) (10+(3-2)*1.5)*2.25 = 25.875 Dmg! (Burn. <2000, rolled 9402)

Action 3:
Syclar:
Snapped out of Confusion! (Para. <2000, rolled 8335) Uses Blizzard! (8-1= 7 En) (Crit. <625, rolled 33) A Critical Hit! (12+3+3+(3-3)*1.5) = 18 Dmg! Togepi Fainted!

Between Rounds:
Syclar:
Paralysis Lessens! (15%)

End of Round-ing:
Syclar:
32.875 ~ 33 Dmg! -17 En!
Togepi: 33 Dmg! -11 En!

sandshrewz Sends Out, Selects Item and Ability, then Orders
TheWolfe Orders
I Ref

Pre-Round Information:

Syclar (Frostbite) [M]
HP:
En: 60
Other: Paralyzed (15%) [26.25 Spe]

Sandshrew (Patamon) [M]
HP:
Base Stats: 4/3/0/2/40/1/3
Stat Changes: None

Round 3 Starts!

"Ohh, dear. The time... Well, speed flavour are go!"

Patamon: Today, you will be my iPhone. ROCK SLIDE TO UNLOCK
Frostbite: It's okay, I can take it.... AND COUNTER IT TWICE AS HARD
SimonSays: Actually, it's only 1.5x.
Frostbite: Shut up, Ref.

Patamon: Repetition is key! ROCK SL-
Frostbite: STAB (Ice Shard)
Patamon: Interrupting son of a bug... ROCK SLIDE OF FINAL SMASHING (working title)
SimonSays: Actually, it's just an ordinary Rock Slide.
Patamon: Shut up, Ref.

Frostbite: X.X
Patamon: ^.^

"The fastest flavour I've ever typed in the last month. I'm so proud-ish. Tune in next time for real flavour!"

SimonSays: Ohh, wait. Look, that last Rock Slide was a Critical Hit.
Audience: SHUT UP, REF.

Round 3 Ends!

Pre-Round Information:

Syclar (Frostbite) [M]
HP:
-6 (KO'd)
En: 37
Other: KO'd!

Sandshrew (Patamon) [M]
HP:
En: 84

Action 1:
Sandshrew:
Uses Rock Slide! (6 En) (Crit. <625, rolled 2314) (8+(4-1)*1.5)*2.25 = 28.125 Dmg! (Flinch <3000, rolled 3541)
Syclar: (Para. <1500, rolled 9314) Uses Counter! (6+(28.125/2) = 20.0625 En) 28.125*1.5 = 42.1875 Dmg!

Action 2:
Syclar:
(Para. <1500, rolled 3430) Uses Ice Shard! (4-1= 3 En) (Crit. <625, rolled 6951) (4+3+(3-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 10.5 Dmg!
Sandshrew: Uses Rock Slide! (6+4= 10 En) (Crit. <625, rolled 322) A Critical Hit! (8+3+(4-1)*1.5)*2.25 = 34.875 Dmg! Syclar Fainted!

End of Round-ing:
Sandshrew:
52.6875 ~ 53 Dmg! -16 En!
Syclar: 63 Dmg! -23.0635 ~ 23 En!

TheWolfe Sends Out, Selects Item and Ability, then Orders
sandshrewz Orders
I Ref

sandshrewz

POTATO

This arena is bad for employing my hax strategy...

Sand Grave (Sand Tomb+Sand-Attack)~Cooldown (Super Earthquake)~Super Earthquake

You can ref the combo like how Orcinus did or use your judgment ^_^

For the Record, I did have the Round half-way reffed. I was just trying to get a question answered on how the lowering of the Acc. works on ASB, because of how it's scaled.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.
Simon’s format is so much prettier D:

Pre-Round Information:
Arena: Gravity is in effect

Staryu (Chrysalis)
Base Stats: 1/2/3/2/98/2/4
Stat Changes: +22 Acc.
Abilities: Natural Cure

Sandshrew (Patamon) [M]
HP: 37
En: 84
Abilities: Sand Veil

Round 4 Starts!

STUFF HAPPENED

Come on guys. Did you actually expect flavour from me? D:

Round 4 Ends!

Post-Round Information:

Staryu (Chrysalis)
HP: 74
En: 70

Sandshrew (Patamon) [M]
HP: KO
En: KO
Abilities: Sand Veil

Fun fact: Sand Grave does -2 eva, but that is completely counteracted by gravity (*0.6*(2/3))=1
Chrysalis uses Surf -6 en
To crit 5004 no
(7+3+1.5)*1.5=17.25
Patamon uses Hax Grave -13 en
To hit 9448 no
That’s so ironic. WHOOPS so gravity, yeah
(4+3+3)=10
Chrysalis 2 dmg

Chrysalis uses Surf -10 en
To crit 9183 no
(7+3+1.5)*1.5=17.25
Chrysalis 2 dmg

Chrysalis uses Surf -14 en
To crit 1282 no
(7+3+1.5)*1.5=17.25
Patamon is KOd!
Chrysalis 2 dmg

"Great! Now, Camouflage against the arena's natural fauna and let loose with some Ice attacks!"

Camouflage (Use natural fauna) ~ Blizzard ~ Aurora Beam
Sub: IF there are no natural fauna to use, THEN make A1 into Blizzard.

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.

Staryu (Chrysalis)
HP: 74
En: 70

Bulbasaur [M]
Base Stats: 3/2/3/3/39/1/1
Stat Changes: -10 eva
Abilities: Overgrow

Round 4 Starts!

STUFF HAPPENED

Round 4 Ends!

Post-Round Information:

Staryu (Chrysalis)
HP: 12
En: 45

Bulbasaur [M]
HP: 58
En: 71

Yeah…I’m not too sure where the natural fauna comes from. Unless you’re camoflaging yourself into bulbasaur.

Chrysalis uses Blizzard -8 en
To hit 6032 yes
To crit 433 yes
To freeze 3235 no
(12+3)*1.5=22.5
Bulbasaur uses Giga Drain -11 en
To crit 3687 no
(8+3+1.5)*1.5=18.75
9.375 healed

Chrysalis uses Blizzard -12 en
To hit 4762 yes
To crit 3182
To freeze 6433 no
(12)*1.5=18
Bulbasaur uses Power Whip -7 en
To crit 8349 no
(12+3+1.5)*1.5=24.75

Chrysalis uses Aurora Beam -5 en
To crit 9299 no
To drop 3561 no
(7)*1.5=10.5
To crit 8663 no
(8+3+1.5)*1.5=18.75
9.375 healed

Orcinus Duo

Banned deucer.

Staryu (Chrysalis)
HP: 12
En: 45

Bulbasaur [M]
HP: 58
En: 71

Round 4 Starts!

STUFF HAPPENED

Round 4 Ends!

Post-Round Information:

Staryu (Chrysalis)
HP:
En:

Bulbasaur [M]
HP: 41
En: 56

Chrysalis uses Blizzard -8 en
To hit 771 yes
To crit 6197 yes
To freeze 7451 no
(12+3)*1.5=22.5
To crit 3687 no
(8+3+1.5)*1.5=18.75
6 healed

"Enable Hustle. With the Gravity, we shouldn't have to worry about missing."

Enabling Hustle
Fire Punch ~ Fire Fang ~ Fire Punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)