Rotom-Fix Forme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Please do not post here unless you are a Council Member or Deck Knight. Anyone else who posts here WILL be infracted. Thank you.

Ignoring the corny pun, nobody understands how Rotom works. Let's fix!

[box]Rotom:

• When Rotom is purchased, you purchase it as the standard non-appliance forme.
  • Whenever you're battling with a Rotom, you send in the non-appliance Rotom information [RPs may wish to force a certain type at their own will].
  • When you release Rotom for the first time in a match, you declare the forme it will be using, assumming you have the corresponding item.
  • At the end of any battle involving Rotom, you maintain the appliance Rotom was sent out in, if any. Any appliance Rotom enters that isn't the one Rotom was sent out in will not be claimed.
[/box]

Since I like short voting slates:

[box]Implement changes to Rotom.
Discard changes to Rotom.
[/box]

Majority rules here.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Discard changes to Rotom.

Outlaw what was considered the general practice in order to get appliance Rotom before you could BUY the things? No thank you.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Implement changes to Rotom.

"What was considered the general practice" was lost in translation, and I'm not partial to mass confusion OR the obtaining of items for free myself.

Implement changes to Rotom.

Not much to discuss it here in my opinion, it just seems to be the most obvious way to rule this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)