Art of Balanced>Lopsided *UU Seasson*(Peaked#1 quickly)

"The best Defense is a good ofense, But have them both is even better" By WTFlash

Some Words:

Hello everyone! im flash and this is my second RMT, in this season of "Balanced>Lopsided" will work in BW UU tier, making reference in the big letters you see above, i built this team to help those players who wants get a nice ladder in BW UU and improve their skills within the UU metagame and see how it works.I tested this team like others, making 30 battles in ladder, and having a rate of 24-6-0. I hope they can be useful for guys and haven fun.

Looking through the microscope

Rhyperior (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Here is the Titan of the team, Rhyperior. Hes the best physical wall in entire UU metagame with his 115/130 base stats in HP and Def , and not only that, also having a extreme 140 base stat in Attack and two amazing stabs Rock/ground , hitting good almost entire UU meta, Except Virizion.The main job of this monter is set Stealth Rock and wall many physical attakers like Crobat, Darmanitan , Snorlax, Ambipom, Arcanine, Cobalion, Flygon, Physical Honchkrow, Victini, Weavile and more. I mentioned some pokes who can hit with a super-efective stab or super-efective attaks like superpower, but thats nothing against this beast thanks to his trait, Solid Rock. Swords Dance + stabs to hit really hard at medium-late game if no counters is alive.

Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Scald
- Slack Off

This is my second and lasting physical wall, The Bro. Not only a wall , but also a bulky/booster sweeper. He has a big amount of HP combinaded with CM giving to him a incredible resistence and nice stabs coverage to UU meta. Walling to many dangeours pokes on UU and advantage this trait Regenerator, making dificult the oponent physical and special ofensive. his trait help to work against Copycat riolu hated sweep.

Amoonguss (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Toxic
- Spore
- Stun Spore
- Giga Drain

And here is the inseparable partner of slowbro, The Guss. with this partner slowbro both makes a very good defensive duo, both with regenararor, this wall combination is very dificult to break down. Amooguss has a very nice amount of HP and is a goos sponge to absorb physicial and Special attacks from Kindra,Virizion, Heracross, Counting gligar , Azumarill, Krokodile, Mienshao,
Swampert and more. His main job in his team is make duo with slowbro and absorb the annoying toxic spikes . Is my best change inducer , putting to sleep with 100% of acc.

Flygon (F) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Superpower

This little terror creates headaches since HGSS, The Gon. Her versatility is amazing allowing a prefect scouting of the oponent team. Her is my revenge killer too. Her type combination (Dragon-Gound type) and her trait is a great advantage to her permanence here in the team, herdefenses are not good but can switch into some pokes like chandelure or revenge kill him very ez. Superpower for coverage against Dark-Type pokes like Krokodile, Umbreon and Bisharp.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Flash Cannon
- Psyshock
- Grass Knot

The Zong, one of the best steel-type pokes of the tier. ill show you the Calm Mind set, so weird to see , i know, but its efective against lots of treats like CM Raiko or CM Virizion. With out boosting this big bell is strong , having just one weakness and lots of resistences, is the boosting wall for exellence in UU.
Grass knot for Swampert , rhyperior etc.Psyshock for others CM boosters or Fighting -Type pokemons and finally flash cannon for neutral damage to gligar shaymin, Rosedade, Porygon2 and Porigon-Z. Meoletta is not safe against this set. This bronzong is exposed to a possible change so rate well.

Raikou @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt

And finally we have the god of Olympus, Zeus. here we have an amazing poke for boosting, nice specially bulk and can outspeed almost entire UU meta, with a very good special attack, raikou is the special sweeper for exelence here. With out toxic spikes thanks to amoogus and almost every counter eliminated, this god can sweep everything fron of him in late game, and +3 or +2 all that remains in mid-game. T-bolt for strong stab with 100% acc and HP ice for coverage againt ground-Grass Types pokes like shaymin and gligar, too neutral hit on swampert and KO on Nidoking and oponents amoonguss.

Additional Data:

Thank you guys for join this team im so glad in how i can help and contribute to the community and i hope this team gonna be useful for you :]. This team is not perfect, but is a good choice to play some battles and get a comfortable win. Due to the varied of the UU metagame, its too dificult work against all treats but here i did my best effort.

A team is testing right now for the next RMT of "Art of Balanced>Lopsided" . Maybe gonna be RU or OU, but what is sure is that will be better than the last.

Have a nice Day/night. ^_^

Importable:
Rhyperior (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Solid Rock
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Scald
- Slack Off

Amoonguss (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Toxic
- Spore
- Stun Spore
- Giga Drain

Flygon (F) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Superpower

Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Flash Cannon
- Psyshock
- Grass Knot

Raikou @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt

Hey there, cool team! I have a few nitpicks and a suggestion or two for you to consider.
1. What is with the particular EV Spread/Nature on Rhyperior? I don't believe that you avoid any key KO's by maxing out defense, he still has that weakness to x4 weakness to water and grass. And SD with a +def nature is kind of wasteful eh? I would suggest the following changes:
Rhyperior@ Lefties
Solid Rock
Adamant Nature
248 HP/ 16 Attack/ 244 Sp Def
Rock Blast > Stone Edge (for breaking subs and sashes)
This EV spread will allow you to hit hard and take a hit. This EV spread allows you to tank hits (non-HP Grass) from Zapdos, who could threaten your team. If you are looking for a boosting rhyperior, I think that RP > SD may be in order due to Rhyperior being less than sub-par in the speed department.
2. If you are looking for something to tank the hits physically that will go well with your team, you can try qwilfish > Slowbro and change Amoongus to a more sp def spread. Qwilfish is just great in this meta stopping Mienshao and Heracross in their tracks. His only weaknesses to grass, ground and psychic are perfectly covered by Bronzong. He'll have plenty of opportunities to set up more hazards, which greatly aids Zong and Kou.
3. Personal Option on this one, Jolly > Adamant on Flygon, just to at least speed tie with opposing Flygon, but again that's a personal preference.

Other than the main changes on Rhyperior, the rest is all preferences and suggestions. Good Team!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)