Double rainbows? Not on my watch! (Matezoide vs. inanimate blob)

3 vs 3 Singles. 2 FE and 1 NFE.
2 Subs
2 Chills/0 Recovers
Training Items
Bipedal Pokemon only (So they can drive the kart. Other pokemon can be used if the owner can give a logical explanation on how they drive.)
Switch = KO
"How many abilities? No one specified that."
Rainbow Road (SNES)
Field Type: Big/Heavy Pokémon
Complexity: Intense
Format: All

Restrictions: No External Grass, No External Water Source, No External Rocks, No Digging, Artificial Field, Weather is impossible to summon, even with a Weather Rock.

Description:

The arena is the original Rainbow Road circuit from the Mario Kart Series, initially appearing in the original instalment for the SNES. The battle takes place atop moving karts, & as a result, the battle is always moving around the track. As a result, all entry hazards summoned end up being left behind quickly as the battles races on. Furthermore, because of the moving nature, battlers will find themselves moving toward the Star Thwomps that reside on the circuit, & if you do not take evasive action, you will be either flattened by their fall onto the tiled floor, or running into them, which even then sees you take damage! Finally, there are no guardrails around the arena to keep you on the circuit, so if you get hit hard enough, you might fall down & find yourself having to catch up after being put back on the arena! Finally, remember that this is high up in virtually space territory, so no weather can happen at all, & because the circuit is made up of tiles coloured in a rainbow-fashion, there is no external anything source around, & you cannot dig through the tiles either! Who will come out on top in this high-speed battle? Let us see!

Mechanics:

• The Constantly moving nature of the battle means that all entry hazards will dissipate at the end of each round.
  • When a Pokémon either deals damage with a weight-based move, or scores a Critical Hit (Excluding Storm Throw, Frost Breath, Stick, & Focus Energy), to a Pokémon with a Weight Class value at least 3 lower than their own, the opponent will fall down the arena & will take a flat 10 damage. The stricken Pokémon will then be unable to complete their next action as they return to the arena, but will take no damage from any attack the next action as they catch up (The Avoid the Star Thwomps command overrides the lost action from falling).
    • Flying-Types, Levitators, & Pokémon under the influence of either Magnet Rise or the Levitate Command, as well as Pokémon holding a non-consumed Air Balloon, cannot be thrown off the arena in this manner.
  • At the end of each round (Not including the start of the battle), the referee will RNG an action, & publicly reveal the result. Next round, at the end of that action, Star Thwomps will fall onto the arena & flatten all Pokémon, dealing damage equal to ((8-Pokémon's SC)×5). Those Pokémon hit will flinch their next action.
    • This, however, can be avoided with the command: Avoid the Star Thwomps. This command has +6 Priority, costs 2 Energy, & cannot be prevented by Taunt or Torment. This command cannot be encored, either.
    • Suspending Fly will also allow the user to avoid the Star Thwomps as well.
Summary: Race around the original Rainbow Road from Super Mario Kart, & avoid the Star Thwomps! Also, remember to try & not fall, or use Entry Hazards!

"To be honest, I like the N64 version's song better.
Huh? A battle? Alright, I'll ref it for you. My master is currently busy reffing another battle with the help of Charles, his Embirch."

"Ummm, Jet? Mind if I join in the... reffing?"
"Oh, sure Lily! 2 Pokémon reffing a match are more fun than one."

Matezoide said:
Thankies :D

<Dodrio> [Barry] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+ Attack, - Sp.Attack)

Type: Normal/Flying

Summary:
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

About: A Dodrio caught by The Royal Guard and later traded to Matezoide, Barry quickly made friends with Steve and Rob, recognizing their strength almost instantly, growing to respect the others with time. Despite the 3 heads, they are more often than not in agreement and decided to have just 1 name for the sake of simplicity. The head's team-work is what allows Barry to spin them around like an helicopter to use Fly.

Abilities:
Run Away:
(Innate) This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Early Bird:
(Innate) This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently sleep status is automatically reduced by one intensity level when inflicted on this Pokemon. When the Pokemon uses Rest they will gain 18 HP per action and only be asleep for two actions.

Tangled Feet (DW):
(Innate) When confused, this Pokemon moves around in a haphazard manner, increasing their evasion by one (1) stage. These Pokemon will never damage themselves in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Own Tempo, the duration of confusion doubles.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 5 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 100
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 6/6
MC: 1
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Acupressure
Agility
Double Hit
Drill Peck
Endeavor
Fury Attack
Growl
Peck
Pluck
Pursuit
Quick Attack
Rage
Thrash
Uproar
Endeavor

Brave Bird
Faint Attack
Flail
Endure
Taunt
Roost
Sky Attack
Double-Team
Substitute
Toxic

Aerial Ace
Torment
Steel Wing
Giga Impact
Fly
Low Kick
Mirror Move
Assurance

<Voodoom> [Aloysius] (Male)
Nature: Naive (+19% accuracy, -Sp.Defense)

Type: Fighting/Dark

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

About: A childhood friend of Chuck, Aloysius refused to follow the team when they met in the haunted house. Several weeks later, however, the house was destroyed to be replaced by a mall. Having no place to go, Aloysius wandered the forest before being found by the team, this time accepting to go with them.
Despite his innitial lack of trust, Aloysius came to respect the others and showed to be more sociable than Chuck. He shares Rob's love for comic books.

Abilities:

Volt Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recover HP. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.

Lightning Rod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they tranfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Motor Drive (DW UNLOCKED): (Innate) This Pokemon nullifies any electrical attack damage and converts the energy from any electrical attack (inc. Thunder Wave) into an energy source that allows it to boost its speed by one (1) level. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 127
Size Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 20

MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks

Astonish (*)
Copycat (*)
Mimic (*)
Pain Split (*)
Spite (*)
Grudge (*)
Charge (*)
Follow Me (*)
Pin Missile (*)
Substitute
Night Slash
Wrap
Revenge
Close-Combat
Aura Sphere

Psychic (*)
Return (*)
Thunder-Wave (*)
Dark Pulse
Rock Slide
Ice Punch
Torment
Endure
Shock-Wave
Vaccumm Wave
Snatch
Dual Chop
Foul Play
Magic Coat
Pain Split
Toxic
Taunt
Double-Team
Hidden Power 7 (Fire)
Focus Blast
Wild Charge
Stone Edge

Perish Song (*)
Counter (*)
Mach Punch (*)
Focus Punch
Imprison

<Tyrogue> [Little Mac] (Male)

Nature: Adamant

Type: Fighting

Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

About: Small and light, Little Mac is a fighter at heart. He is not afraid to take on enemies larger than himself and aims to become the greatest boxer in the world. After learning everything he could learn from Doc Louis (At the moment), they went their separated ways, under the promisse that they will meet again when he is ready to finish the training. Mac is constantly training his body and soul.

Abilities:

Guts (Innate): This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Steadfast (Innate): If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Vital Spirit (DW LOCKED, Innate):This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage and energy/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action. If a Pokemon with Vital Spirit also has Insomnia, its evasion is raised by one (1) stage permanently.

Tyrogue
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
Spe: 35
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 1/6
DC: 1/5

Tackle (*)
Helping Hand (*)
Fake Out (*)
Foresight (*)

Earthquake (*)
Low Sweep (*)
Rock-Slide (*)
Toxic
Double Team
Protect
Substitute
Rest
Sleep Talk
Facade
Seismic Toss
Brick-Break

Counter (*)
Hi Jump Kick (*)
Bullet Punch (*)
Feint
Mach Punch
Endure
Mind Reader
Pursuit
Rapid Spin

"You had Voodoom listed twice. Fixed that for you."
inanimate blob said:

Dewott [Samurshell] (F) (*)

Evolution made Samurshell a bit more serious when it comes to training! She now spends a little less time rough-housing with the more slack Pokémon, and spends a little more time sparring with the more battle-inclined ones. However, she still knows how to kick back and relax a little!

Nature: Quirky (No change to stats)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Torrent: When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (Innate)
Shell Armor (DW LOCKED): This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits. (Innate)

Stats:
HP: 100
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 60
Size Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 15

EMC: 6/9
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Level Up 11/15
Tackle
Tail Whip
Water Gun
Water Sport
Focus Energy
Razor Shell
Fury Cutter
Water Pulse
Revenge
Aqua Jet
Swords Dance

Egg Moves 3/8
Air Slash
Detect
Night Slash

Move Tutor 0/8

TM/HMs 6/31
Taunt
Ice Beam
Aerial Ace
Scald
Swords Dance
Grass Knot

Snorlax [Chubs] (M) (*)

Evolution has kept Munchlax about the same - lazy, dopey, slow - but has also allowed him to become an enormously powerful powerhouse on the team. He eats all the damn time, though.

Nature: Relaxed (+1 Def, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Immunity: This Pokemon’s body has an immensely strong immune response to venom and does not take poison damage when Poisoned. Toxic Poisoning will not do damage; however, it will continue to grow more severe. (Innate)
Thick Fat: This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire- and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.) (Innate)
Gluttony (DW LOCKED): This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat). (Innate)

Stats:
HP: 125
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 22 (-)
Weight Class: 9
Base Rank Total: 22

DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Level Up 10/22
Tackle
Defense Curl
Lick
Amnesia
Belly Drum
Yawn
Chip Away
Body Slam
Rollout
Double Edge

Prevo Level Up 5/10
Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Recycle
Screech
Stockpile

Egg Moves 4/11
Curse
Double-Edge
Lick
Zen Headbutt

Move Tutor 2/18
Recycle
Zen Headbutt

Past-Gen Move Tutor 7/19
Body Slam
Defense Curl
Double-Edge
Flamethrower
Metronome
Rock Slide
Rollout

Event 0/5

TMs/HMs 5/41
Blizzard
Thunder
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Rock Slide

Past-Gen TMs 7/49
Curse
Rollout
Body Slam
Double Edge
Metronome
Rock Slide
Defense Curl
Recycle

Ninjask [Choice Scarf Abuser] (F)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk -Spa)

She was received in a trade - and has been zipping around ever since! Bye bye, Protowatt! FUN FACT: She was my first fully evolved Pokémon.

Type: Bug/Flying
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
Speed Boost: Pokemon with this ability increase their speed as the battle progresses, boosting it one (1) stage at the end of each round at the cost of 2% of their energy. This overrides the normal drop in stats that occurs at the end of each round (stats other than Speed are still affected). (Innate)
Infiltrator (DW LOCKED): Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks. (Innate)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 160
Base Rank Total: 18

EC 6/6
MC 0
DC 1/5

Moves:
Level Up 9/15
Bug Bite
Scratch
Harden
Leech Life
Sand-Attack
Fury Swipes
Mind Reader
Double Team
Screech
Swords Dance

Prevo Level Up 2/4
False Swipe
Dig

Egg Moves 3/8
Bug Bite
Endure
Night Slash

Tutor 1/7
Bug Bite

Past Gen Tutor 2/10
Endure
Swords Dance

TMs/HMs 5/29
Dig
Double Team
Aerial Ace
Swords Dance
X-Scissor

Past Gen TMs/HMs 1/10
Endure

My defense for Ninjask driving:

He also has hands to steer with. "Good enough for me!"

Matezoide sends out a Pokémon with items
Inanimate Blob sends out a Pokémon with items and orders
Matezoide orders
Jet and Lily here ref your match and realize Snorlax probably has as much weight as Bowser

Sending out Little Mac, with an Exp.Share

I never drived one of these before....

Neither did i on my very fist time, but you will be fine.

How did your first time go?

Matezoide remembers. It was a rainy, dark day. He lost control of the kart. All he remembers are screams, cries and blood.

Very....well.....

I am dead.

I lead with my Dewott with a Lucky Egg, for a NFE dual. :3

Scald -> Aerial Ace -> Scald
IF Fake Out, use Detect and push back, but only once.
IF Counter A2, use Air Slash.

Ugh, lets just get this over with.

Why do i have to use this suit, anyway? This thing is so tight, it makes my head look huge!

Just drive!

Ugh, how do i start this stupid thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

Accidentaly starting his kart, Little Mac drives away at huge speed, completely out of control!

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!

He is getting away!

The Dewott quickly jumps into his kart and gives chase!

Hi Jump Kick -> Earthquake -> Low Sweep

If Burned A1, use Facade A2.

Still sad over *KACAW!*

Chuck, arent you?

Yeah, it is just....ugh, Chuck is my best friend....to see him grow so distant from us since that evolution just....i dunno.

We *KACAW!*

Understand. Just dont forget you still got *KACAW!*

Us, alright?

Heh.....thanks, Barry(ies). So, you think Mac will be alright?

Little Mac drives by the Fully Evolved pokemon, screaming and scared as the Dewott gets closer.

HOW DO I STOP THIS THING? WHY IS MY MOUTH BLACK?!

He will be fine.

I love terrible flavor and MS Paint edits.

Round 1: (Un)fair Matchup

Matezoide:

Little Mac
EN: 100
Abilities: Guts, Steadfast (Assuming all abilities)
Item: Exp. Share

inanimate blob:

Samurshell
Ability: Torrent
Item: Lucky Egg

"And they're off! Dewott fires off a Scald at Tyrogue, who seems to lose a bit of grip, but manages to drive just fine! Tyrogue responds by jumping high into the air and kicking Dewott, getting back into his kart in time! Dewott grabs her shell and disappears, hitting Tyrogue hard and getting back to her own kart! The little guy's response is shaking the eeaaaaAAaaaaAAAArth! Hey! I'm trying to ref here! Anyways, Dewott fires off another Scald before Tyrogue responding with Low Sweep! It seems they are close in terms of HP! What will happen next?"

"Oh, and... umm.... Star Thwomps are falling really soon....

Why did I have to go here? Sigh. "

Speed Order: Dewott, Tyrogue
Dewott used Scald! (-5 EN)
(crit = 745, no) (effect = 5816, no) Tyrogue took (8+3+1.5) = 12.5 damage!

Tyrogue used Hi Jump Kick! (-7 EN)
(hit = 4165, yes) (crit = 6609, no) Dewott took (13+3+1.5) = 17.5 damage!
--
Dewott used Aerial Ace! (-4 EN)
(crit =5646, no) Tyrogue took (6+1.5)*1.5 = 11.25 damage!
Tyrogue used Earthquake! (-7 EN)
(crit = 5659, no) Dewott took (10+1.5) = 11.5 damage!
--
Dewott used Scald! (-5 EN)
(crit = 9002, no) (effect = 6485, no) Tyrogue took (8+3+1.5) = 12.5 damage!
Tyrogue used Low Sweep! (-3 EN)
(crit = 7052, no) Dewott took (6+3+1.5) = 10.5 damage!
Dewott's Speed fell!
--
END ROUND:
Dewott: -39.5 ~-40 HP, -14 EN
Tyrogue: -36.25 ~-36 HP, -17 EN​

(Thwomp roll: 1)

Star Thwomps falling on action one!​

Matezoide:​

Little Mac

HP: 54
EN: 83
Abilities: Guts, Steadfast

inanimate blob:

Samurshell
HP: 60
EN: 86

Matezoide orders
inanimate blob responds
Lily refs her part of the match​

Avoid Star Thowmps -> Brick-Break -> Hi Jump Kick

If Protective/Evasive move when you would attack Deowott, use Feint that action. Only activate this sub once.

Whats a star thomp?

THWOMP!

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

Round 2: Lily loses it​

Little Mac
HP: 54
EN: 83

inanimate blob:​

Samurshell
HP: 60
EN: 86

Spe: 60 (24)

"So, ummm, Thwomps fall right from the start of the- *SLAM!* Hey! LET ME DO MY JOB, YOU INCOMPETENT- eep!"

"Aaanyways. Thwomps falling on action 2!"

Speed Order: Tyrogue, Dewott
Dewott avoids the Star Thwomps! (-2 EN)
Tyrogue avoids the Star Thwomps! (-2 EN)​

--
Tyrogue used Brick Break! (-5 EN)
(crit = 5860, no) Dewott took (8+3+1.5)=12.5 damage!
Dewott used Aerial Ace! (-4 EN)
(crit = 3367, no) Tyrogue took (6+1.5)*1.5 = 11.25 damage!​

--
Tyrogue used Hi Jump Kick! (-7 EN)​

(hit = 7365, yes) (crit = 6777, no) Dewott took (13+3+1.5) = 17.5 damage!
Dewott used Air Slash! (-6 EN)
(hit = 165, yes) (crit = 16, yes) Tyrogue took (8+3+1.5)*1.5 = 18.5 damage!
--
END ROUND:
Tyrogue: -29.75 ~-30 HP, -14 EN
Dewott: -30 HP, -12 EN
--
Thwomp Roll: 2
Star Thwomps falling on action 2!​

Matezoide:

Little Mac
HP: 24
EN: 69

Samurshell
HP: 30
EN: 74​

Spe: 60 (24)

Time for some Torrent action, Dewott.

Dewott's body becomes surrounded in a blue aura!

Water Pulse -> Avoid Star Thwomps -> Water Pulse
IF Tyrogue uses Hi Jump Kick, change action to Detect.

Matezoide:

Little Mac
HP: 24
EN: 69

Samurshell
HP: 30
EN: 74​
Spe: 60 (24)​

Size Class: 2​

Weight Class: 2​

Ability: Torrent (ACTIVATED)

"I'll just take Lily to a place for her to calm down right now. You'll be reffless for now; but I assure you somewhere a guy is registering this match as we speak."

"..."

Speed order: Tyrogue, Dewott

Tyrogue used Fake Out! (-4 EN)
(crit = 7396, no) Dewott took 4+1.5 = 5.5 damage!​

Dewott flinched!

--
Tyrogue and Dewott avoided the Star Thwomps! (-2 EN both)
--
Tyrogue used Brick Break! (-5 EN)
(crit = 9871, no) Dewott took (8+3+1.5)=12.5 damage!
Dewott used Water Pulse! (-3 EN)
(crit = 6210, no) (effect = 4688, no) Tyrogue took (6+2+3+1.5) =12.5 damage!
--
END ROUND:
Tyrogue: -12.5 ~13 HP, -11 EN
Dewott: -18 HP, -5 EN​

Thwomp roll: 1
Star Thwomps falling action 1!

Little Mac

HP: 11

EN: 64

Samurshell

HP: 12
EN: 69​

Def: Rank 2​

Item: Lucky Egg​

Matezoide's turn.​

I am sorry.....Doc....i know i am not supposed to do this....but it is the only way.....

Star Punch: Comet (Mach Punch Combo) -> Cooldown (Mach Punch) -> Mach Punch

If protective/evasive action A1, use Avoid Star Thwomps that action and use Tackle A2.
If Aqua Jet combo A1, use Endure that action and change the following actions to Fake Out.

Round 4: I forgot Round 3's title. Who cares?​
(Arena damage breaks Endures. Lucky you!)
Matezoide:

Little Mac
HP: 11
EN: 64

inanimate blob:

Samurshell

HP: 12​

EN: 69​

SpA: Rank 3​

Item: Lucky Egg​

"Alright, I'm ba..... where did the Pokémon go?"
Tyrogue used Endure! (-15 EN)

Tyrogue is set to Endure!

Dewott used Aqua Jet + Aqua Jet! (-31.5 EN)
(crit = irrelevant) Tyrogue took more than enough damage, but endured the hit!
*SQUISH!*
Dewott took (8-2)*5 = 30 damage!
Tyrogue took (8-1)*5 = 35 damage!
Dewott fainted!
Tyrogue fainted!​

Matezoide:

Little Mac
HP: 0
EN: KO

inanimate blob:

Samurshell

HP: 0​

EN: KO​

SpA: Rank 3​

BY THE RULES OF ASB (told to me on irc), inanimate sends out first, then Mate sends out and orders, then inanimate orders and I ref.​

I missed you....so much....floor.....

I think we broke him.....

Agreed.

Sending out Dodrio with an Exp.Share.

Low Kick -> Brave Bird -> Low Kick

If Blizzard outside of a combo, use Fly that action and push-back. Do not activate this sub twice in a row.
If Thunder outside of a combo AND you do not have clones up, use Double-Team (3 Clones) that action and push-back.

Sure.

Avoid Star Thwomp -> Low Kick -> Brave Bird

If Blizzard outside of a combo, use Fly that action and push-back. Do not activate this sub twice in a row.
If Thunder outside of a combo AND you do not have clones up, use Double-Team (3 Clones) that action and push-back.

Round 5: Hijacked​
"Hey, bug girl."
"The hell do you want?"
"Wanna hijack these suckers' battle?"
"Can I at least eat first? I'm hungry."
"No."

Matezoide:

Barry
Abilities: Run Away, Early Bird, Tangled Feet

inanimate blob:

Chubs
HP: 125
Abilities: Immuntity, Thick Fat

"And welcome to another oh-so-exciting battle! I'm your new host, Amy Redwells! With me is my Cupra sidekick, Rita!"
"Ugh.... so hungry...."

"This proves to be an exciting match as-"

"The hell are you two doing? This is my battle."
"*poof* But who said I'm not you?"

"...Oh boy."

Speed Order: Dodrio, Snorlax
Both Pokémon avoid Star Thwomps! (-2 EN both)
--
Dodrio used Low Kick! (-8.5 EN)
(crit = 8784, no) Snorlax took (15+1.5)*1.5 = 24.75 damage!
Snorlax used Body Slam! (-7 EN)
(crit = 1606, no) (effect = 5557, no) Dodrio took (11+3+1.5) = 15.5 damage!
--
Dodrio used Brave Bird! (-8 EN)
(crit = 6200, no) Snorlax took (14+3+1.5)= 18.5 damage!
Dodrio was hit with recoil! (-6.16 HP)
Snorlax used Rock Slide! (-6 EN)
(hit = 2055, yes) (crit = 461, yes) Dodrio took (8+1.5+3)*1.5 = 18.75 damage!
--
END ROUND:
Dodrio: -40.41 ~40 HP, -18.5~19 EN
Snorlax: -43.25 ~43 HP, -15 EN
--
Thwomp Roll: 2
Star Thwomps falling action 2!

Matezoide:

Barry
HP: 50
EN: 81

inanimate blob:

Chubs
HP: 82
EN: 85

"My battle!"
"No, my battle!"

"What a pair of idiots."

"Yep. Wanna grab something to eat?"
"Now we're talking."
Inanimate's turn.

Alright, Snorlax, we may not get too many more hits in!

Body Slam -> Avoid Star Thwomps -> Body Slam
IF Body Slam paralyzes A1, change A3 to Rock Slide.
IF Dodrio uses Fly or a P/E move and Snorlax is unable to hit, change action to

It is never *KACAW!*

That simple!

Torment -> Avoid Star Thwomps -> Low Kick

Also, that sub is illegal. You can not sub against Damaging-Evasive moves AND Evasive/Protective moves within the same sub (Though that wont change my orders).

Round 6: Rita and Lily enjoying the food and the feud​
"*munch munch* What is this? This food tastes awesome!"
"It's a recipe my mom taught me. Hey, Jet! Looks like I made a new friend! Ah, you ain't listening anyways."

(Meanwhile, Jet and Amy continue the feud over who refs the battle.)​

Matezoide:

Barry
HP: 50
EN: 81

inanimate blob:

Chubs
HP: 82
EN: 85

Speed Order: Dodrio, Snorlax

Dodrio used Torment! (-10 EN)
Snorlax was tormented! (Torment 6a)
Snorlax couldn't use Body Slam due to Torment!
--
Dodrio and Snorlax dodge the Star Thwomps! (-2 EN both)
--
Dodrio used Low Kick! (-8.5 EN)
(crit = 7369, no) Snorlax took (15+1.5)*1.5 = 24.75 damage!
Snorlax used Struggle! (-5 EN)
(crit = 9625, no) Dodrio took (5+1.5) = 6.5 damage!
Snorlax was hit with recoil! (-2.6 HP)
--
END ROUND:
Dodrio: -6.5~-7 HP, -20.5 ~-21 EN
Snorlax: -27.35~-27 HP, -7 EN
--
Thwomp roll: 3
Star Thwomps falling action 3!​

Matezoide:

Barry
HP: 43
EN: 60

inanimate blob:

Chubs
HP: 55
EN: 78

"My bet's on the blob."
"I think the scientist guy is cute!"

Mate's turn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)