Aweshucks vs Canis. Planet Meido is very dark.

Here we have two battlers ready for their encounter... At least I think they're here, I can't actually see anything. Ironic how right after my power turns back on, I'm reffing in the pitch black!

We can start with our battlers pokemon!

Team Aweshucks:

Kitsunoh (Female)
Nature: Jolly (+Spe, -SpA)
Type: Steel/Ghost
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities-
Frisk (Can be Activated): The Pokemon charges the opponent with the intent to knock off their item. If Frisk is successful and the Pokemon with Frisk is not holding an item, they will pick that item up.
Limber (Innate): This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Cursed Body (DW- Unlocked, Innate): When this Pokemon is struck by an opponent's attack that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that attack will be disabled. Only one of the opponent's attacks can be disabled at a time due to Cursed Body.

Stats-
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 127 (+, +19% Accuracy)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 19

Counters-
EC: 6/6
MC: 2
DC: 5/5

Attacks-
Physical: Scratch, Lick, Metal Burst, Faint Attack, Shadow Sneak, Metal Claw, Fake Out, ShadowStrike, Foul Play, Dig, Rock Slide, Meteor Mash, Super Fang, Superpower, Earthquake, U-Turn, Iron Head, Revenge, Shadow Claw, Low Kick, Sucker Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Giga Impact, Gyro Ball, Retaliate, Iron Tail, Strength
Special: Hex, Hidden Power [Grass 7], Aerial Ace, Dark Pulse
Status: Tail Whip, Imprison, Iron Defense, Odor Sleuth, Copycat, Curse, Psycho Shit, Taunt, Will-o-Wisp, Torment, Double Team, Memento, Perish Song, Snatch, Substitute, Toxic, Sunny Day, Protect, Rain Dance, Safeguard, Magic Coat, Rest, Trick Room, Defog, Sleep Talk, Captivate, Trick, Spike, Snore, Roleplay

Team Canis Majoris:

Houndoom [Cecille] (Female)
"Get out of my sight, or I'll burn you to a crisp."
Desperation Theme: Blazblue Continuum Shift - Nightmare Fiction
Evolution has made Cecille much colder and much more cruel than she already was. Jet still can't help but feel she has some feelings, though.
Nature: Bold (+ Defense, - Attack)
Type: Dark/Fire
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or bushfire areas.
Abilities:
Early Bird: (Innate) This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently sleep status is automatically reduced by one intensity level when inflicted on this Pokemon. When the Pokemon uses Rest they will gain 18 HP per action and only be asleep for two actions.
Flash Fire: (Innate) This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.
Unnerve: (DW) (Unlocked) (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Def: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 95
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4

EC: 6/6
MC: 0
DC: 5/5

Attacks:
Level Up:
Leer
Ember
Howl
Smog
Roar
Bite
Odor Sleuth
Beat Up
Thunder Fang

Egg:
Fire Spin
Nasty Plot
Will-o-Wisp
Counter
Spite

Tutor:
Dark Pulse

TM:
Fire Blast
Sludge Bomb
Torment
Protect
Taunt

Both sides have extremely competent pokemon, but who will emerge victorious? Lets find out!

1v1 FE
1 Day DQ
Training Items
2 Subs
2 Recoveries/5 Chills
Complexity: Moderate-Intense
Arena Type: Dark
Restrictions: No Sun can be summoned; No water.

"Planet Meido is a pretty harsh planet. You don't see the sun ever, and the visibility is pretty low. Dark-types will love the darkness, taking advantage of the light reflected from Himuro and seeing as well as they do elsewhere!"

Summary:
-Meido is a dark planet in which no sunlight ever reaches. Sun cannot be summoned, Moonlight's power is at maximum while Synthesis and Morning Sun's power is at minimum.
-The mist in the air empowers Dark Types. Dark-Types gain a +1 boost to their highest true base stat. If it is HP, they gain a +1 to their Defense or Special Defense, whichever is higher.
-The mist also lowers non-Dark moves' accuracy by a flat 5%.
Canis Majoris sends out pokemon with item!
Aweshucks retaliates by doing the same + actions!
Canis action time
My reffage commences!

Also since you guys never specified, I'm just going to choose All Abilities

"My opponent's a cat? Well that's exciting. Cats versus dogs. Who doesn't know the outcome of that already?"

Sending out Cecille the Houndoom @Exp. Share

Ah, but cats are clever. Dogs are just stupid brutes.... and it's not like I have a houndour of my own...

Kitsunoh @ Exp. Share

Taunt ~ Super Fang ~ Earthquake
If Houndoom uses Protect a1, Double Team (4) and push actions back

"Being jolly must have made you stupid, huh? Pain in the ass when your opponent knows a trick or two of her own."

Fire Blast > Dark Pulse > Fire Blast
IF Fire Blast A1 misses replace A3 with Dark Pulse

Round 1
~Cats vs Dogs~
Complexity: Moderate-Intense
Arena Type: Dark
Restrictions: No Sun can be summoned; No water.

"Planet Meido is a pretty harsh planet. You don't see the sun ever, and the visibility is pretty low. Dark-types will love the darkness, taking advantage of the light reflected from Himuro and seeing as well as they do elsewhere!"

Summary:
-Meido is a dark planet in which no sunlight ever reaches. Sun cannot be summoned, Moonlight's power is at maximum while Synthesis and Morning Sun's power is at minimum.
-The mist in the air empowers Dark Types. Dark-Types gain a +1 boost to their highest true base stat. If it is HP, they gain a +1 to their Defense or Special Defense, whichever is higher.
-The mist also lowers non-Dark moves' accuracy by a flat 5%.

Kitsunoh (F)
100/4/3/1/3/127
HP: 100/EN: 100

VS

Houndoom [Cecile] (F)
100/2/3/5/3/95
HP: 100/EN: 100

Action 1

Kitsunoh used Taunt!

Houndoom was Taunted!
7EN

Houndoom used Fire Blast!

RNG Roll Hit: (<=8000 Hit) 4532 (Yes)
RNG Roll Crit: (<=625 Crit) 477 (Yes)
RNG Roll Burn: (<=1000 Burn) 5238 (No)
DMG: (12+3+3+3)*1.5 = 31.5 DMG
7EN

Action 2

Kitsunoh used Super Fang!
20 DMG
13EN

Houndoom used Dark Pulse!
RNG Roll Crit: (<=625 Crit) 1473 (No)
DMG: 8+3+3 = 14 DMG
5EN

Action 3

Houndoom used Earthquake!
RNG Roll Crit: (<=625 Crit) 8016 (No)
DMG: (10+1.5)*1.5 = 17.25 DMG
7EN

RNG Roll Hit: (<=8000 Hit) 1894 (Yes)
RNG Roll Crit: (<=625 Crit) 3981 (No)
RNG Roll Burn: (<=1000 Burn) 7739 (No)
DMG: (12+3+3)*1.5 = 27 DMG
7EN

This planet is dark, extremely dark.

The battle seems to have begun, I can feel the tension growing in the arena.

I cannot see a thing.

All could see was that two Fire Blasts successfully hit Kitsunoh this round, however my scoreboard tells me much more was acomplished than that!

Kitsunoh (F)
100/4/3/1/3/127
HP: 27/EN: 73

VS

Houndoom [Cecile] (F)
100/2/3/5/3/95
HP: 63/EN: 81

Canis Majoris orders
Aweshucks orders
More refsauce

"And the suffering only ends..."
Fire Blast > Dark Pulse > Fire Blast
IF Kitsunoh is under the effects of a successful P/E action when you would attack it, Nasty Plot and push back.
IF Kitsunoh is underground when you would attack it, Nasty Plot and push back.

"...When you have nothing left to fight for.

Round 2
~Cats vs Dogs~
(Sorry this is kinda really really late. With smogon being down and an internetless soccer trip I was unable to post :( )

Kitsunoh (F)
100/4/3/1/3/127
HP: 27/EN: 73

VS

Houndoom [Cecile] (F)
100/2/3/5/3/95
HP: 63/EN: 81

Action 3

Kitsunoh used Rock Slide!
RNG Roll Crit: (<=625 Crit) 3315 (No)
RNG Roll Flinch (<=3000 Flinch) 8282 (No)
DMG: (8+1.5)*1.5 = 14.25 DMG
6EN

RNG Roll Hit: (<=8000 Hit) 5318 (Yes)
RNG Roll Crit: (<=625 Crit) 5395 (No)
RNG Roll Burn: (<=1000 Burn) 7739 (No)
DMG: (12+3+3)*1.5 = 27 DMG
11EN

Kitsunoh was KOed!

Canis Majoris wins!

The darkness continues...

I still see nothing until the dog lets loose another blast of fire.

I cannot see if it hit, I do not know what happened.

My monitor tells me that the cat was KOed and the match is over.

I stumble a bit, but eventually find my way to Canis to crown him as victor.

Kitsunoh (F)
100/4/3/1/3/127
KOED

VS

Houndoom [Cecile] (F)
100/2/3/5/3/95
WINNER

Prizes:
Aweshucks: 1CC
Kitsunoh: 4MC

Canis Majoris: 1CC
Houndoom: 4MC+1KOC

SubwayJ: 2UC

---------------------------

Until next time, on Planet Meido...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)