Foxtrot vs Cube

1 vs1 Singles Match
1 Day DQ
3 Day DQ for ref
Infinite Recoveries/Chills
Please bring a new pokemon, since the only pokemon I have is new.
Switching is irrelevant
Berries and Training Items only
All Abilities.
2 Subs

This is the Arena for the First battle:

"A wildly grown stretch of grass, right on the Water's Edge. The grass is extremely thick, and the Water is crystalline clear. The sun is setting though, and the whole arena is painted in beautiful splashes of pink, orange, and purple. There are no rocks, and the skies are clear.

The FoxTrot said:
Thank you very much.

Diana the Carnivine (Female)

Nature: Modest

Type: Grass

Pokemon Plant-life, Grass-types make up the biochemical wing of Pokemon attacks. They blend in well in areas with lots of vegetation, suffer minimal ill effects from normal temperature ranges, and are otherwise a very bio-diverse assortment of Pokemon. Grass-types learn an eclectic array of moves for offensive and defensive purposes. Their natural energy process is aided by sunlight, allowing them to quickly summon Sunny Day. Their leaves and thorns provide ample implements for Swords Dance while their ability to live off solely sunlight, rainwater, and soil lets them use Growth for reduced energy as well. They draw energy from the moon and sun equally well, so in addition to Synthesis they also effectively utilize Moonlight and Morning Sun based on their activity cycles. They can also produce soothing scents and in general draw power from the nature around them. Pitted against each other, the only Grass-type attack each member of the type has built up a perfect defense to is Leech Seed. All the other various powders and seeds are either handled through a secondary type or an ability, if at all.

Summary: Grass STAB; immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Ability: Levitate (Passive)

This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Diana's Stats

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 40 (-10% Evasion)
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

Diana's Movepool

Bind
Growth
Bite
Vine Whip
Sweet Scent
Ingrain

Leech Seed
Synthesis
Sleep Powder
Giga Drain
Worry Seed

Protect
Toxic
Sludge Bomb
Double Team
Payback

16 Moves

Cube said:
Thanks for reffing, take your time getting the thread up. No rush.

Gastly [Scaawy] (M)
Nature: Mild (+1 SpA, -1 Def)
Type: Ghost/Poison
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breathe through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited - Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Abilities: Levitate
Levitate: (Innate) - This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit.

Stats
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 80
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 8/9
MC: 0

Attacks [30/73]
Astonish
Attract
Bide
Captivate
Clear Smog
Confuse Ray
Curse
Dark Pulse
Destiny Bond
Disable
Double Team
Dream Eater
Embargo
Endure
Energy Ball
Explosion
Facade
Fire Punch
Foul Play
Frustration
Giga Drain
Grudge
Haze
Hex
Hidden Power
Hypnosis
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Knock Off
Lick
Mean Look
Mega Drain
Mimic
Natural Gift
Night Shade
Nightmare
Ominous Wind
Pain Split
Payback
Perish Song
Protect
Psych Up
Psychic
Psywave
Rage
Rain Dance
Rest
Return
Round
Scary Face
Secret power
Selfdestruct
Shadow Ball
Skill Swap
Sleep Talk
Sludge Bomb
Smog
Snatch
Snore
Spite
Substitute
Sucker Punch
Sunny Day
Swagger
Taunt
Telekinesis
Thief
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Thunder Punch
Torment
Toxic
Trick
Uproar
Venoshock
Will-O-Wisp
Wonder Room
Zap Cannon

Foxtrot sends out and equips
Cube sends out, equips, and orders
Foxtrot orders
Ref

So... we have finally left the Jungle's grip. I must admit, I feel somewhat... vulnerable. No more hulking trees to climb or hide behind; no more canopies I can perch inside and stalk outsiders that enter my territory. Out here, everything is visible... even the water is crystal clear! The politoeds are getting big, aren't they Diana?

*Drool* Seafood.... yummy!

Don't spoil your appetite yet! Dinner will be made once the sun has gone down, you know th- Oh?

Yummy, yummy, seafo- Eh? what's wrong Eridan?

We have some company. Perhaps we could ask them for a battle.

Alright! I will do my best... grah!

That was a very cute war-cry. Now, take this Chesto Berry and let's do our best!

Diana the Carnivine is sent out, and she is holding a Chesto Berry!

A battle? But of course! Hope I don't ruin your appetite!

Taunt | Sludge Bomb + Sludge Bomb | Cooldown (Sludge Bomb + Sludge Bomb)
- IF Protect, replace action with Substitute (15) and push actions back.
- IF Bide on A1, change orders to Taunt | Will O Wisp | Sludge Bomb + Sludge Bomb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)