Hint of a Darkrai Event?

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://www.pokemon.com/#mailbag

A Darkrai silhouette floats around here, and someone asked about it an email:

Some guy said:
What is the black figure that is floating around the website?
Nintendo said:
Ah, what else can we tell you but that it's a surprise... be patient and eventually all will be revealed!
Sorry if this has been posted, or if everyone already knows about it. But just thought I'd give everyone in the US a heads up, just incase there will be a Darkrai Event soon. There isn't any hint of a date yet, though.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Awesome, please be a WiFi event! There's no doubt they're hinting there, unless they have random Pokemon silloutes on every page...

Hahaha, Mewtwo is absolutely the WORST Pokemon in Melee, even worse than Pichu. Ironic, no?
are you retarded? mewtwo is the best slow character. he was one of the best players in 2v2 melee action. charge up his ball thing, teleport around for evasion and then unleash the ball thing for easy kos.

he was even hard to touch because he did that electric thing, you could float down doing it and hurt anyone trying to smash you out of the air. his smash attacks were nothing to laugh at either, not to mention his forward a air attack which was horribly powerful

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Darkrai in Brawl may be a little lol...he floats, doesn't have legs (stilts DON'T count), and I can't imagine Dark Pulse being a projectile move. Also, Mewtwo wasn't that good in SSBM. At least he has a long wavedash and a few other things I don't remember about

Anyways, if this comes up, I will vow to myself to get the best Naive/Hasty/Timid Darkrai there is. I'm mainly going for the mixed set (in fact, that's what I'm doing in my Pearl atm).

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Mewtwo is one of my favourite pokemon since the Avatar...and if you could see my sig. But another reason I SR'd for it until I got a pretty godly offensive one. </advertisement>

However, it sucked so much on SSBM it was almost disgusting. And agreeing with the fact that it was worse than pichu.

mewtwo is pretty good in ssbm if you used him a lot, especially if you get good at comboing with his b moves. great recovery and dodge as well

hardly the best character though

I loved using Mewtwo in Melee. He had longer range with items than most characters, and I can never get used to the quick, not floaty style other characters have.

The mail bag is hilarious. I want to ask them about something they won't know the answer to.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I loved using Mewtwo in Melee. He had longer range with items than most characters, and I can never get used to the quick, not floaty style other characters have.

The mail bag is hilarious. I want to ask them about something they won't know the answer to.
They probably just wouldn't pick it though :(

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Mewtwo is lol with the Hammer though. He does it sideways, which makes him look awkward. And why would you need range when Marth exists lol:D

Also, I highly doubt this will be a WiFi event, mainly because Japan didn't do one yet.

Darkrai in Brawl may be a little lol...he floats, doesn't have legs (stilts DON'T count), and I can't imagine Dark Pulse being a projectile move. Also, Mewtwo wasn't that good in SSBM. At least he has a long wavedash and a few other things I don't remember about

Anyways, if this comes up, I will vow to myself to get the best Naive/Hasty/Timid Darkrai there is. I'm mainly going for the mixed set (in fact, that's what I'm doing in my Pearl atm).
Blasphemy!!! I will have the greatest mix darkrai if you can reset for the event!

Or the best special one =p

why do people really want uber legendaries? Honestly, none of the competitive players like us even use them seriously.

@Smash talk: Mewtwo is currently considered the worst character in the game because he is slow, light, has attacks with average priority, and overall can't combo worth a darn.

are you retarded? mewtwo is the best slow character. he was one of the best players in 2v2 melee action. charge up his ball thing, teleport around for evasion and then unleash the ball thing for easy kos.

he was even hard to touch because he did that electric thing, you could float down doing it and hurt anyone trying to smash you out of the air. his smash attacks were nothing to laugh at either, not to mention his forward a air attack which was horribly powerful

You clearly have no knowladge of competitive Smash, so I would advise to PLEASE dont say stupid stuff like that.

Smash 2vs2 is not about one spammer one attacker
its about holding your own versus one oponent and helping your teamate when necessary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)