Mono Tournament Finals - [Won by Maniaclyrasist]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original Thread

The final match is:

Maniaclyrasist vs Mr.E

Congratulations on making it to the finals, best of luck to both of you!

Congratulations to Maniaclyrasist, the winner of the Mono Tournament!

Click here to view my very unprofessional statistical data and all of the logs I received via PM!

Im for Mr. E...

(because his name reminds me of mr. ed who is godly. also he apparently he enjoys fire emblem and is not racist which is pretty cool)

RICK DANGEROUS

not nearly as dangerous as advertised
I haven't seen Maniac doing anything that Mr.E can capitalise upon, so it looks like he'll be cleaned up now.

I don't know why you would think maniaclyrasist is a racist either >_>

Either way, if E wins, a whole bandwagon is going to look really silly...so I'm going with the underdog.
I'm not sure Jrrrrrr gets the joke (even if the said joke is old and cliched).

uh totally going for MrE since no one actually is old enough to know he is any good.

win this mre

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
ITT I know Mr. Rasist knows how to use IRC and thus he can come find me whenever he wants to battle.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
ITT I tell Mr. Rasist that I had class from 8-4 and was away from my computer whenever it is he PMed me because I don't use timestamps since they get in the way 99% of the time.

At any rate, last week of class! ^________________^ It's the weekend right now anyway, he can probably find me most of the time now.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Yep, knew it was coming, a Flying opponent... There's absolutely nothing that can stop Yanmega or Togekiss for a Fighting team. >:( Shame, because I could've gotten around Gliscor and did get around everything else (and he didn't have Togekiss wtf).

Oh well. Nothing but type matchups the entire way through basically. ;[ But I knew it would get me in the end, I probably should've rolled the dice and grabbed something else that came up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)