MDWL Cup Round 5/6 - Semis and Finals [Won by Aldaron]

Status
Not open for further replies.
great job to everyone and thanks for making it run more smoothly the last couple rounds. Good luck to the remaining players!

SEMI FINALS

Mystica vs Great Sage
Aldaron vs Master of the Six Kings

FINALS

Aldaron vs Mystica

Mystica vs Great Sage

Rooting for aldaron to win the whole thing.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Mystica vs Great Sage - I believe he will win this tournament. Mystica's quality, but I honestly believe that GS will come out victorius and go on to defeat his opponent in the finals.

Aldaron vs Master of the Six Kings - Aldaron's opponent is underrated considering he beat both me and imperfectluck, so there's no guarantee in an Aldaron triumph (well... there never is!) <:

Congratulations and good luck to everyone who has come this far.

Mystica vs Great Sage

Mystica is just... well I want her to win. And Aldaron is good (better).

I want Mystica to win, but I also want her to lose with barely questionable luck so that Great Sage can shittalk her behind her back some more...but which do I want MORE! Mystica we might need to cyber again for me to put my support behind (hrhr) you!!

Aw man sorry Master of the Six Kings but I have to root for aldaron too.

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
received aldarons pm hehe

Mystica vs Great Sage

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Haha Gouki.

Mystica vs Great Sage

Mystica decimated the guy who narrowly beat me ... of course I have to go for her. Aldaron still has this though.

I have no favorites this round tbh because Allen aka IPL lost last round :/ His original team was awesome, I'm not too sure why he changed it.

Mystica vs Great Sage - Both are good, but mystica probaly should come out.
Aldaron vs Master of the Six Kings - Sorry MotSK, but I think Aldaron will win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)