Pass the Trash - Finals [Won by Bad Ass]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
PasstheTrash-Finals

Approved by Earthworm.

General Tournament Rules:

Rules On How to Create and/or Join a Tournament

Previous Thread(s):

Pass the Trash - Signups
Pass the Twash - Round 1
Pass the Trash - Round 2
Pass the Trash - Round 3
Pass the Trash - Round 4

About the Pass:

At the beginning of each round, you will send me one of the Pokemon from your current team in the tournament to send to the other player. As soon as I receive a Pokemon from each of the players, I will PM them with their new party member. Following that, you are set to battle. Players names will be in italics until they have sent their Pokemon. There will be no deadline for sending in your pass; however, activity will be partially determined by the pass. So don't let too much time go by before sending it in. You are allowed to change the order of your team after a pass as long as the contents of your team remain the same. This is a basic visual example so that no one is left in the dark.

Keep in mind that you are allowed to pass Pokemon you received in a previous round. All EVs and move sets must be identical to those originally stated and/or received.

Player 1 vs. Player 2

Player 1 said:
Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Close Combat
- Extremespeed
- Crunch
- Swords Dance
Player 2 said:
Heatran (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Fire Blast
- Dragon Pulse
- Earth Power
- Explosion
I will now PM Player 2 the Lucario set and Player 1 the Heatran set to use in their match. Following that, the players names will appear like this:

Player 1 vs. Player 2

Rules:
  • Evasion Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • All battled logs must be sent to me by the winner.
Matches:

Eo Ut Mortus vs Bad Ass

It all comes down to these two people. What began as a high profile tournament has come down to an unpredictable matchup. Eo Ut Mortus stands in the way of Bad Ass, who has knocked off some of the biggest names around. Will the expert leaderboarder be able to halt the dark horses goal of victory?! We shall see.

Deadline:

There is no deadline. I expect this to be done promptly.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
EUM will win, although Bad Ass might prove me wrong! Good luck to both

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't know either player, but if Bad Ass' name is any indication, then he wins!

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Mortus kicks my ass at uu all the time. If he's as good at ou as he is in the lower metagames, he'll take it.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
I was reluctant to put leaderboarder down for him since that's one of your alts, but I did it anyway. I sent out the passes so try to get this done as soon as possible.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Lol, no. Bad Ass predicted that he would win. And btw, when this ends... I wish to see the two final teams posted. It would be nice to see what passes the two finalists recieved that made the two teams successful.
I plan on posting the teams as long as EUM and Bad Ass are fine with it.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Bad Ass. More like Bad Pass lol. I don't mind at all having my team revealed. We see each other frequently on Shoddy, so we should be able to have our match soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)