Ultimate Cup Finals - The Tremendous Two - [Won by panamaxis]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Only two remain, LoveDestiny and panamaxis. This next round will be their hardest yet, for whoever loses... ultimate shame, for whoever wins... ultimate glory! For a final time, let's look at the bracket.

Thirty fallen warriors, two valiant fighters and a guaranteed new victor for Ultimate Cup. Who will come out on top? Only time will tell.

Need I remind you that this round is best of 5 rather than 3.

Standard team swapping rules apply (meaning between matches you may still only change 2 Pokemon).

I'd also like to request that you schedule a time not only for one of our battle recorders to be there, but for as many people wanting to watch the match as possible.

There is no deadline for this round, but I don't want it taking all year.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I hear LoveDestiny has been getting lucky literally every round somehow, so go Pana lol.

Hope you take it in 3 matches for the sweep!

locopoke

Banned deucer.
"Naturally" predicting panamaxis. I'll be sure to be there to record it and then after the match you guys can expect to see LD vs. IPL, panamaxis vs. VIL and this final match on the Youtube channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)