Hindu mythology mafia signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proudly brought to you by Kumar and Gmax.
Approved by Mekkah and Earthworm!

Rules: (stolen from other games)
1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game, unless you are mafia and on the same team, in which case you may talk with members of your team only, and only for strategy purposes. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. Role PM might contain grammatical or spelling errors, but I will try to avoid these. PM me if you want help with a fake role PM.

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. Once there is a majority as determined by the host plus a grace period of 3 hours, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update). The game will start on Night 0.

5. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to Kumar only.

6. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.

7. This game features items. Items can be used at the same time as regular night actions, unless stated otherwise. You can give an item away during either the day or night, by sending a PM stating "Night/Day X - Give ITEM to USER." You cannot use an item during the same day/night you give it away, however you can use an unrelated ability whilst giving away an item. Giving away an item has the lowest priority, and if you are killed/lynched the same night/day you attempt to give away an item, it won't be moved.

8.If an item is in the possession of someone while they are killed/lynched, it is gone forever.

9. This mafia is themed around general Hindu mythology. Otherwise, it mostly conforms to smogon standards.

10. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If I notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll most likely nudge first, though.

11. I should be informed about all google docs, spreadsheets, IRC channels, pastebins, blogspot blogs or whatever else you come up with.

12. Your day votes must be bolded. They will not count otherwise. If you want to change your vote, edit out your initial vote.

This game will have 23 players. The following have spots reserved if they confirm:
RB-Golbat
LonelyNess
blue_light
dak
(PM me if I missed you)

Post your priorities.

Priority 1:
Scrubs
Wombat Sky Forme
Sikh Assassin
Tenken
undisput3d
LightningFusion
Raverist
Sheep
golbez_743
Sidd
Mattimeo
Da Letter El
Toothache
sanjay120
Ace Matador.
Mr_Goodbar
AoRyuha
Kuribolhv9
031ap
tredge
evan

Priority 2:
Kharozz
-Mind-
GoldenKnight14
Mordock
Staraptor Call
Dubulous
supermarth64
askaninjask
Altair
AlphaBravo
moot
lanterminator
pidgeot79
asim
afroninja22
HD

Priority 3:
Flounder

Expect the game to start sometime on Monday or Tuesday.

PS: thanks for understanding b_l and LN. I'm reserving spots for you two!

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, is this mafia on IRC or in a series of threads?

If it's in a series of threads, P1.

On IRC, I'll pass.

This is my first mafia I'm daring to join...
Thanks.
It's going to be in a single thread but if you don't regularly go on IRC you're going to be out of the loop on most things and you'll end up generally being a pawn bandwagoning in votes where you have no idea wtf is actually happening.

It's going to be in a single thread but if you don't regularly go on IRC you're going to be out of the loop on most things and you'll end up generally being a pawn bandwagoning in votes where you have no idea wtf is actually happening.
OK, thanks, I go on IRC a fair amount, I just didn't want to join a completely IRC game. What channels? (Sorry if this is a stupid question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)