macle/Killed Night 5/Qui-Gon Jinn/Hooker/Republic/WINNER
Raverist/Lynched Day 6/Admiral Ackbar/Hunter/Republic/IT'S A TRAP!/WINNER
hailflameblast/Shot Day 6/Lando/Thief/Republic/WINNER
Knightofthewind/Killed Night 6/Leia/Inspector/Republic/WINNER
Agape/Killed Night 6/Mace Windu/Vigilante/Republic/WINNER
Team Aether/Lynched Day 7/Grand Moff Tarkin/Stalker/Empire

The game will start at Night 0.
RULES:
1. No speaking to dead people about the game. There are a few roles that are exceptions.

2. NO Role PMs are to be posted in the thread - whether real or fake - until Day 1.

3. Days will last either 26 hours, until all lynches have been recorded, or a majority is reached.

4. Nights will last either 27 hours, or until I have recieved all PMs.

5. All action PMs should be sent to me (and any other co-host(s) I might choose)

6. No screenshots. No exceptions.

7. You may copy & paste whatever I say to you, or quote me. You can fake conversations with me.

8. You can hold up to 3 items at once. You may give away items by PMimg me with "Day/Night X - giving <item> to <user>

9. You may change your lynch vote in the day. Edit your old post containing your vote to do so.

10. If you are dead, inform me as to who has spoken with you about the game. That way, I can penalize the users who are not special exceptions to the dead-speaking rule. I can, and I will.

11. On Night 0, the game's beginning, any individual kills (vigilante, wolf, etc.) will not happen. Other abilities will.

here's my role PM

Mekkah, you are a Bounty Hunter.
You are allied with the Bounty Hunters.

You are nameless. You are often times faceless. You have been trained to hunt. You have been trained to kill. You are a man of Jabba’s. Your goal is to wipe out everyone from the Rebel Alliance and the Imperial Forces. In order to do so you will gain a little bit of unknown help along the way.

At night, you and your fellow Bounty Hunters will confer to decide on a target to pick off. After reaching a decision, your leader, Jabba the Hut, will PM me with the name of the target who will be attacked that night. Of course, should Jabba the Hut get discovered and killed, there is a chain of command in place unknown to you, that will be followed. You will never be without a leader.

It is now Night 0. No kills are to take place in this night. Any other abilities are fine. If you wish to do nothing, you PM me with "Night X - idle"
This night will last until 48 hours from this post, or until all PMs have been recieved

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Guys I'm very confused here. I know nothing about Star Wars except for the fact that Captain Kirk is the protagonist. I'd appreciate it if someone told me who is the village and who is the mafia.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lol@ the person who said Captain Kirk was the protagonist. Thats Star TREK. Get yo star movies/shows correct >=D
In all seriousness, "I am your father!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)