More Suspect Than A Paedo In A Nursery: A Suspect Team RMT

Hey, I'm SunkenS0ul. I'm new to the forums - you might have seen me on Shoddy - but here's a joint production by me and Yoz (mainly Yoz) for the Suspect Ladder.

This is mainly written by Yoz, but hey, I'll butt in when I can. ^_^

(He posted it himself, but he got it locked. Gratz xD)

So far, it has done extremely well on the ladder, taking advantage of it in many ways. This is easily my favourite team and many of the members on this team can work on very well individually and all work well together in a team each able to clinch victory with the odds stacked against them.

The team at a glance:

Originally, we wanted to make a team based around Ape, but quickly found him even more unviable in the Suspect Ladder with Mence and Latias gone weirdly enough. This may be due to the large numbers of Water types appearing. We also noticed that the metagame's majority was filled with Water/Grass/Fire types. So this team appeared...

How we made the Team:

Well we tried several test teams, and we quickly noticed the large numbers of grass types and especially Roserade leads so without a thought we put Aerodactyl as a lead. It does it job well so it has stayed as a lead throughout our test teams.

Next we realised with all the stall teams, we needed a way to get rid of all the Entry Hazards being put down. Enter Starmie.

After that we needed a sweeper able to deal with all the common threats in the metagame, Jirachi was our answer and is so far mine and SunkernS0ul's favourite member.

Originally we wanted Jolteon but the Ground weakness made for bad synergy. So we opted for Zapdos as a reliable revenge killer and so far he has done very well and also a personal favourite. With it's bulkyness, it is very reliable.

After that we wanted some sort of wall or status spreader which had an electic immunity/resistence as well as a resistence to water. In came Torterra. Torterra's subseed set did that perfectly for us.

Finally we wanted a pokemon to finish our team able to patch up our weaknesses and deal with Dragons. In came Heatran who had the added bonus of killing other steels and absorbing fire hits.

After a proper look at our weaknesses we changed Aero for Gliscor, Shaymin for Torterra and finally Flygon for Zapdos.

Our Team in Detail:

Gliscor @ Yache Berry
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 Hp/ 32 Def/ 224 Spe
Nature: Jolly (+Spe -SpA)

Stealth Rock
Earthquake
U-turn
Taunt

Why this EV Spread and Nature:

We wanted it to be bulky hence the Hp EVs, however we took some EVs off def into speed to outspeed other Gliscors and other pokes of similar speed.

Why this Moveset:

Stealth Rock is for Entry Hazards, Taunt was to prevent the other lead for placing their own or doing something to us :( like Paralyze or Stat Upping.
EQ was put to deal with Heatran leads and is always useful.
Finally we scout with U-turn.

Why this Poke:

Well we needed a fast lead, able to cope with the majority of leads in Suspect. Gliscor does this extremely well, almost always being able to put up SR. If he can't, he just U-turns out. Finally, in some circumstances, he even sweeps, however unlikely. We couldn't ask for anything else.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 Hp/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe
Nature: Timid (+Spe -Atk)

Ice Beam
Surf
Thunderbolt
Grass Knot
Why this EV spread and Nature:

Well we put 8 Hp EVs to have as much Hp as possible without taking maximum damage from residual damage such as SR, Poison etc. then we put Max SpA Evs for maximum damage and put as near as top Speed as possible.

Why this Moveset:

Surf for STAB and to hit fire types and finally the famous classic BoltBeam combination to hit every type for at least neutral damage.

Well we scrapped Hidden Power as proposed and opted for Toxic instead as it was more useful on the switch. Recover was tried but was almost never used due to the pace of the matches and tended to get OHKO'ed anyway, or hurt so much that it didn't matter. Finally, Psychic is listed as a way for dealing with Machamps more effectively, however that isn't of absolute priority.

After a few more problems with Swampert, Grass knot seems to complete Starmie, ridding us of another counter.

Why this Poke:

Originally, this was a Rapid Spinner, but after changes, Entry hazards was feared no longer by our team. So we decided to change it to a Sweeper. It deals with bulky waters effectively, and can sacrfice itself if I have to deal with Machamp. Also it is a great Ape wall if they don't have U-turn. Starmie is one of our best sweepers although not our most important and often gives it's life for the team.

Synergy with the Team:

Change to Gliscor/Flygon/Shaymin
Change to Shaymin/Heatran
Change to Heatran (For Pursuit hit as hard as possible)
Change to Heatran
Change to Heatran

Jirachi @ Expert Belt
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly (+Spe -SpA)

Iron Head
Thunderpunch
Ice Punch
Body Slam

Well for our sweeper we wanted to feign a Choice Scarf so Max Speed was necessary, and being our Sweeper we needed Max Atk. Any others were dumped into Hp.

Why this Moveset:

Well we had to have classic Iron Head for Jirachi, that was unquestionable, with 60% flinch chance, that is an offer too good to turn down. When in doubt Iron Head away. Then we have the physical version of the BoltBeam combo to hit every type in the game. However, we also put these two moves in to hurt Gyarados and Flygon.

Jirachi has won games on its own - as well as actually giving us the freedom to attack freely, the lack of Choice Scarf has made it so easy to cause our opponents to make a fatal switch.

Upon hearing about Body Slam's 60% paralyse chance, we decided we couldn't pass up on it, so dropped Fire Punch for it. Especially as we could deal with those weak to Fire in other ways, such as Electric/Ice/EQ moves as well as Heatran. Besides, we can always Outrage/Explode on whatever won't die.

Why this Poke:

This poke fits in nicely covering many of the teams weaknesses. It can support the team with either Paralyse or Freeze (not so much with the later due to only a 20% chance) and can sweep away with it's surprise factor as so many people expect a ScarfRachi or a CMJirachi.

Synergy with the Team:

Change to Heatran/Starmie

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Hp/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
Nature: Adamant (+Atk -SpA)

Outrage
Earthquake
U-turn
Dragon Claw

We have Max Atk to make for a reliable revenge killer, also we have next to Max Speed to help this.

Why this Moveset:

Outrage sorted our Kingdra/Dragonite/Rotom problems able to even take down maybe 1 steel if lucky. EQ for the other STAB and just a great move. U-turn for scouting again. Finally Rock Slide was take out for Dragon Claw as it has almost no use, so now Dragon Claw is for while Steel types are still on the field, then when no one resist Flygon, We Outrage the life out of them. XD

Why this Poke:

Well Flygon is probably the Top Sweeper in the Team. Able to decimate entire teams after steel types have been dispatched. Yes we know he has similar typing as Gliscor, but because of the rest of the team, that actually is beneficial. Also, as ice type moves have reduced in number, there is less fear of having two 4x weaknesses. Also Flygon can work in conjunction with Gliscor, U-turning away the health from Bug weak pokes slowly, while taking minamal damage. Flygon can also work as a scout. Finally, Flygon as well is a very efficient revenge killer. Usually, Flygon is key to our winning of the game.

Synergy with the Team:

Change to Starmie/Jirachi/Heatran
Change to Starmie/Shaymin
Change to Jirachi/Heatran

Shaymin @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 32 Hp/ 252 SpA/ 224 Spe

Earth Power
Rest
Hidden Power
Seed Flare

We wanted Speed, hence the EVs there, also as it was to sweep, we needed Max SpA. Any other EVs were put into Hp.

Why this Moveset:

Well this is the Sweeping Set from Smogon, however, we decided not to go for Leech Seed as we didn't feel it was necessary and rather went for more type coverage. Of course Seed Flare is Shaymin's signature move. Fire was for Skarmory who would otherwise wall this set, and finally EPower for just another great move.

Why this Poke:

Well Shaymin is another important sweeper, also able to soak up Status effects and take down many walls. Also it can rest away any damage taken. People are often surprised at the power and speed of that little hamster. Another poke with a little surprise factor.

Synergy with Team:

Change to Heatran
Change to Heatran/Starmie/Flygon
Change to Gliscor/Jirachi/Flygon/Heatran
Change to Starmie/Jirachi/Heatran
Change to Gliscor/Jirachi/Flygon/Heatran

Heatran @ Passho Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Hp/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe

Earth Power
Fire Blast
Dragon Pulse
Explosion

Well as a secondary sweeper/revenge kill we needed this set to be fast and strong. In fact it's so strong, it can 2HKO a Gyarados with Fire Blast.

Why this Move Set:

Well Earth Power and Fire Blast are the obvious STAB moves every Heatran has, Dragon Pulse is for all the Dragonite/Kingdra there are now, especially when it is capable of taking a Waterfall from Kingdra and finish it after that.

We found Explosion could take out many a Special Wall with ease, as well as obviously being a great way to end Heatran's work when it's too low health to go on.

Why this Move Set:

Well Earth Power and Fire Blast are the obvious STAB moves every Heatran has, Dragon Pulse is for all the Dragonite/Kingdra there are now, especially when it is capable of taking a Waterfall from Kingdra and finish it after that.

We found Explosion could take out many a Special Wall with ease, as well as obviously being a great way to end Heatran's work when it's too low health to go on.

Why this Poke:

Well Heatran patches up many of the teams weaknesses and has his weaknesses patched up by the other members of the team as shown below. He can kill dragons and Steels, take hits, and most importantly, break stall with Explosion.

Synergy with Team:

Change to Gliscor/Starmie/Shaymin
Change to Starmie/Shaymin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, feel free to rate and comment, and thanks for Yoz for being awesome to work with. I'll post my rather unique Hitmontop team, also a collab with him, in a while!

THREAT LIST:

He walls most of our team, with us only being able to check it with Zapdos however, not that much of problem due to Pert's rarity outside of the lead role.

All the Rotom forms wall us extremely effectively due to their amazing typing. Shaymin can deal with him with Seed Flare, or if it is Rotom-H, Heatran. If not, Flygon can take him on, however this is not favourable as Flygon will get hurt.
Kingdra is a massive problem if it DDs and has Hydro Pump, especially if Heatran is already dead. Dealt With

Basically walls the team extremely effectively, changes to be implemented will somewhat resolve this though. Our best chance is to hurt Blissey to about below 75% health and then Explode with Heatran.

List of Possible changes soon to occur when I talk with Sunken:

All these changes are not definete but very possible so please do not assume anything till we change it.

-Change Flygon's nature?

Change Log:

-Changed Aero for Gliscor
-Changed Zapdos for Flygon
-Changed Torterra for Shaymin
-Changed Heatrans Moveset
-Changed Jirachi's Moveset
-Changed Starmie's Movest
-Changed Starmie's EV Spread
-Changed Flygon's Moveset

If you want better options to deal with Kingdra and Swampy, you could use SubSeed or scarfed Sceptile over Torterra.
That would be a good option if I wasn't worried about electric types ruining us, I'll test it with SunkenS0ul and see what happens. I always wanted to make a Sceptile team, I'm just worried about pokes like Blissey walling us with so many Special Attakers. However thanks a bunch.

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
About the sceptile thing, its 85 base attack isn't horrible, and leaf blade is a physical base 90 stab attack with 100 accuracy and boosted crit rate. It also learns swords dance. I haven't tested it in ou, but it wrecks in uu.

Just my 2 cents

EDIT: Ofc, you can't HAVE SD on a subseeder set w/ toxic, which somewhat kills my point. But I digress.
It's also really really frail

It seems that apart from your zapdos' Ominous wind (which is weaker than the STAB boosted bolt) you're not very strong against any thing with levitate and a good sp.def (e.g Cresselia + Rotom mentioned)

Also, like i told Yoz, it seems that you're team lacks any durability or wall like qualities except for Torterra. This might be good due to a slight drop in ice offense in the Suspect ladder but he doesn't seem to be enough. especially with fire weakness and a low speed.

The addition of Tyrannitar would be welcome, probably for heatran, as only 2 of your pokemon are sand storm weak and it will prevent those rain teams that utilise Kingdra and hail teams that would do well in Heatrans absence. Scarf or Band with Pursuit and Superpower can revenge the Rotoms and Cresselias wreaking havoc and take down the Bulky Blissey that you can't handle without Torterra. Other moves, like SE, can help rip down any walls that your team can't handle.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
*Yawn*
Its 3.30AM but how can I rufuse your plea for aid since you asked so nicely...

O.K Suspect is like the only tier that I have little r no experience in so bear with me here...

Right well I can see no need for Aerodactly on the team. You are not critically weak to SR and I think a Swampert or Metagross work well on the team better than Aerodactly. Gliscor could also be used if you want a decent answer to stall.

Torrterra is not great on this ladder. Personally I think that a shaymin can work better since with Seed Flare it causes huge damage.

Next I think that a Scarf Flygon helps you team ver y well over Zapdos since it resists SR and checks Infernape, Rotom (watch out for Will-o-wisp) and Kingdra(needs to DD twice to outspeed you if you run max speed)
its immunity to both Ground and Electric could come in handy for you.

Lastly I suggest a simple LO starmie over your current one to hit harder. if you like you could run Grass Knot over Rapid spin ot hit swampert harder.

Well thats it and 2morrow morning I will see if my post was cringe worthy lol

Have a Nice Day anyway!
Im crashing

hi i'm new and stuff. this is like my 2:nd post but i'll do my best

i've played several matches today and yesterday and i must say i like this metagame without mence. (hope he gets banned :)

but on to the team

aerodactyl is a good lead. it was before and it is now. he work wonders for offensive teams by preventing hazards and setting up rocks of his own. but often he can't do much outside of that. his coverage is not good and he is frail enogh for almost anything to take him out (even if there is a sash.)

aerodactyl isn't preferred on this team since starmie is there to spin the rocks away.

to trade in aerodactyl for swampert gives a nice stealth rocker that can come back later in the game + it provides that electric resistance the team needs

then you could change torterra to something with a little more offensive power, or a much needed wall.

also i see many brelooms running around these parts so a reliable counter, maybe a sleep talker would be appreciated. i was thinking of restalk gyara cuz he can come in and intimidate breloom and roar it away or do something other depending on selected move.

starmie should switch to life orb. it gives that extra OOMPH to the hit. and maybe change ice beam to recover, but with grass types overgrowing, ice beam might find it's niche.

i love the jirachi btw. keep it as it is.
or maybe go for scarf but i like it the way it is.

zapdos could find more use with other sets. and if a scarfer is needed really bad then flygon should fill that spot with delight. i say keep zapdos but make it more bulkier with lefties or LO.

if i'm not wrong torterra's base speed is 56. most things in the pokéworld outspeeds it. shaymin can do exactly what torterra does but it's bulkier. and torterra ain't that much of a threat IMO. changing it to another grass type is recommended. breloom have much to state these days and that with right. spore + subs really take down unprepared teams

heatran is a really nice offensive one. the passho berry can really give the opponent a suprise. it's a build that can really take down teams that rely on a water poke to take heatran down. keep it as it is, but if you opt for scarf flygon then change dragon pulse to HP grass to counter swampert. and explosion instead of sub would take care of blissey and kindra(if HP grass is chosen) and other anoying setuppers.

i worthwhile mention is tyranitar. i've faced some dd tar's and they are dangerous as ever. scarftar's can still pack a lot of trouble and sandstorm is mostly benifical for your team.

hope you like this post :)

Okay major rehaul for the team.

-First we will change Aero for Gliscor as an anti-lead but without SR and with Brightpowder.

-Second, Jirachi will lose Fire Punch for Body Slam, 60% chance to Para is just winz :).

-Third, Zapdos will change for ScarfGon.

-Fourth, Torterra will then be changed for CBTyranitar

-Fifth, Heatran will be changed for Swords Dance Scizor and be a reliable revenge killer/sweeper.

-Finally, Starmie for Vaporeon since now our team does not fear entry hazards and can break stall, also for support and a bulky water to absorb any water hits. It will baton pass Acid Armor + 101Hp Subs to TTar or Scizor.

Any thoughts...?

Okay major rehaul for the team.

-First we will change Aero for Gliscor as an anti-lead but without SR and with Brightpowder.

-Second, Jirachi will lose Fire Punch for Body Slam, 60% chance to Para is just winz :).

-Third, Zapdos will change for ScarfGon.

-Fourth, Torterra will then be changed for CBTyranitar

-Fifth, Heatran will be changed for Swords Dance Scizor and be a reliable revenge killer/sweeper.

-Finally, Starmie for Vaporeon since now our team does not fear entry hazards and can break stall, also for support and a bulky water to absorb any water hits. It will baton pass Acid Armor + 101Hp Subs to TTar or Scizor.

Any thoughts...?
Why would you run a Brightpowder set, let alone an Anti-Lead set for Aero? Aero sucks at being an Anti-Lead and being a Suicide Lead is normally all it's good for.

ginganinja

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah above changes make you heavily weak to an offenisve Suicune or even Starmie.

Well I think that Heatran should stay as on thew suspect ladder thre are many gras types. Also if you drop Heatran skamory just laughs at your team and sets up spikes and phazes.

Keep Starmie

Put SR back on on Gliscor, its THAT important even with no salamence.

Shaymin over T-tar as it can check waters very will with STAB Seed Flare.

Personally I would keep fire Punch on Jirachi to hit steels but if the extra paralysis is helping then keep it.

Have a Nice Day!

EDIT@ Pen ink.Aerodactyl is being replaced, its Gliscor running an anti lead set.

Yeah above changes make you heavily weak to an offenisve Suicune or even Starmie.

Well I think that Heatran should stay as on thew suspect ladder thre are many gras types. Also if you drop Heatran skamory just laughs at your team and sets up spikes and phazes.

Keep Starmie

Put SR back on on Gliscor, its THAT important even with no salamence.

Shaymin over T-tar as it can check waters very will with STAB Seed Flare.

Personally I would keep fire Punch on Jirachi to hit steels but if the extra paralysis is helping then keep it.

Have a Nice Day!

EDIT@ Pen ink.Aerodactyl is being replaced, its Gliscor running an anti lead set.
Sure about the SR, however we decided to run a SS team to deal with all the stall teams out there. We coudn't find any way to put shaymin on without ruining us defensively.

Starmie isn't so great anymore as none of our members are SR weak tbh so vaporeon gives us the much needed water immunity however we could tweak the set to deal with water types.

Heatran was great but we realised there were so many going around it wasn't worth it anymore for the 50% chance and it gave us a massive water weakness whereas now it is only 2 member weak to water similar to before. So I seriously doubt any Cunes will have much improved chances at sweeping us.

The Fire punch loss isn't guarenteed tbh, when we post the RMT onto paper and look at which elemental attack to keep we will make a proper decision then, but that won't be till tomoz. However 60% para chance is too good to pass off and I can't believe we just noticed it.

However I will make sure to put in a way to deal with water types in the update to make up for a loss of Shaymin.

Thanks again ginganinja,

I'll pm you in the morning if we're done, or the day after if it's too late for you.

Yoz

gliscor should absolutley run SR. and maybe change to lefties.

jirachi losing fire punch seems like taking away one of it's main uses. wasn't jirachi created to call out counters and then BAAM punch them in the face with super effective hits boosted by expert belt? if you want to parahax then a leftover bulky jirachi is preffered.

good to see scarfgon has made it's way into the team. can't wait to see it's moveset.

CB tyranitar have always failed me... i don't think it's that reliable. but that depends on how good it's performing with it's teammates.

you realise there was so many heatran going around so you change your heatran for scizor? scizor isn't doing that great at the moment. with so many heatran and breloom (who use sub or spore) scizor has trouble sweeping. there are also many water types around so scizor won't be able to sweep that easily.

and vaporeon is one of the bulkiest water types out there. and it was made to baton pass? it is an ok build, but vaporeon have so many other uses.
surf+wish+HP electric+____ can really be useful in taking down several pokes.

the water wekness can be really hard to fight with. swampert and dd gyara can sweep your team(even easier if SR isn't up). especially since heatran and starmie is gone and none of your pokes have an grass move for swampert or electric moves for gyara (dd gyara outspeeds jirachi after 1 dd)

shaymin is a really good wallbreaker. seed flare tears trough special walls and leech seed sucks the life dry of bulky pokes. a grass poke gives you a nice water resist too.

and starmie is really good as it can counter the many heatrans, gyaras, and brelooms running around with surf t-bolt and ice beam resectivly. it also spins away stuff. even if SR is no prob for the team, stall tend to use spikes and toxic spikes.

Okay, after I slept on it I decided to scrap most of the proposed changes as I realised that was basically another team. I'll probably post something like that maybe in a month since I liked the idea.

Anyway here is what I plan to do (without Sunken's permission but I know he'll love these changes):

-Change the Lead to Gliscor with SR but without BrightPowder.

-Change Zapdos for ScarfGon.

-Run maybe another set for Starmie to benefit the team a little more.

-Change Jirachi's set? Well, we'll be put on hold for now.

-Torterra will be changed for shaymin as well.

-Finally Heatran will cease to be a SubTran but have Explosion in it's place XD

Hmm, well till Sunken wakes up nothing will be changed till then. BTW if anyone is wondering why I seem to do all the posting, well it's because Sunken had exams till yesterday and I anyway have MUCH more free time.

EDIT: BTW sorry for being so undecisive, but sometimes you really have to sleep on things to make the right decision. XD

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
why do you keep referring to yourself in the third person it is really creepy. replace all we's with I's please -.-

use hydro pump over surf if you want to hit rotom hard; hp dark hits it for less than surf does and you can use recover in that slot.

also any reason for those def evs on gliscor? just use max speed and hp so you can defeat other gliscor leads! Jirachi hits a lot of stuff for super effective so give it Expert Belt to take advantage of this. give flygon jolly nature so he can speed tie with +1 speed base 100's. use naive on heatran so you get a stronger explosion. gl

correct me if i'm wrong.
surf has 95 BP, with stab that's 142.5 BP
hydro pump has 120 BP, that's 180 with stab
HP dark has 70 BP, that's 140 with super effectiveness.
starmie would utilize LO better than lefties, also recover gives back the HP that LO sucks.

yeah... surf does more, and hydro pump is suggested over surf if you have rotom problems. also, gliscor can handle rotom with ease. taunt the WoW's and rock slide or U-Turn to another powerhouse.

jirachi's original purpose is gone... you should change the build to use parahax more effectivly. or take back fire punch and expert belt for it's original build.

jolly on flygon outspeeds more stuff.

other than that, good job in making the new sets and good luck in future battles.

1st, we refer to ourselves as WE because two people worked on this RMT, however, I tend to post the most because I have A LOT MORE free time.

I honestly didn't notice that surf did more damage, however I hate Hydro Pump's accuracy and would rather have surf. However I will definitely put in LO and maybe recover or some other move for more coverage (perhaps psychic)

We did have an expert belt previously, but we were told that it was not worth it as we did not hit as many pokemons for SE damage. We'll definetly review the set however it is very succesful so I doubt we will change THAT much.

I'd like more opinions on whether to go for Jolly or stay with Adamant for power since Mence is non-existent in Suspect.

I doubt we will change the nature of Heatran though as his Explosion does enough damage IMO to KO most things we would Explode on after SR damage and maybe damage upon switching in.

ginganinja

I pretty much agree with everything Ace Matador said.
Jirachi hits many things for super effective damage with Ice Punch and ThunderPunch also Fire Punch adds to this. This means that Expert Belt is better on Jirachi since it does hit many pokemon for super effective damage.
I would also run a more offensivly orientated spread on Starmie 4HP, 252Spe, 252 SpA or something since you are not utalising rapid spin.

Have a Nice Day!

Okay I think the team has been updated, please rate away.

BTW, I think Sunken went on holiday today when I asked him to post as I was busy today. Nevermind... X(

Sunkern is till on holiday, dunno when he'll be back. But we'd both appreciate one or two more rates soo...

*BUMP*

You might aswell max speed on starmie, it's only 1 more point and means u can outspeed/tie with all non scarfed starmie. and then put the spare 4 in defence/spdef. Also you current spread means u will die after 10 turns of life orb recoil. 0 hp ev's means that u will die after 11.

I'm not seeing the team goal really. Just seems to counter OU threats and hopefully sweep. Which is not the best strategy.

Thanks for the suggestion, that makes sense, forgot about the LO recoil (very silly).

TBH, I dunno how, but this team does amazingly well, and rarely loses. We're not sure how to improve it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)