UU Themed Tournament - Finals! [Won by Eternal]

Status
Not open for further replies.

EspyJoel

Espy <3
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Approved by Earthworm

UU Themed Tournament

Tournament Rules
Signups
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Quarter Finals
Semi Finals

Hello and welcome to the UU Themed Tournament. This tournament will be centered around using weather such as Rain Dance and also other themes such as Trick Room.

Standard Rules:

• Evasion Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle

Other Rules:

• Consecutive usage of themes is not allowed, i.e. If you use a Rain Dance team in Round 1 you can't use another Rain Dance team again until Round 3.
  • The winner must send me a log of the battle or it must be confirmed by their opponent. I need to know that players have stuck to the 100 'theme points' rule, and to ensure that players don't use consecutive themes. If the winner does not send me a PM or I find they have not stuck to the 100 'theme points' rule, then they will have to redo their battle or be disqualified in the latter case. I can check with your opponent's to confirm your team, but obviously theres a chance they might try and cheat so its in your best interest to do this. A second log will be required from this second battle should this be needed.
  • Send me your team beforehand (use Export to Text on shoddy Team Builder).

The Themes:

You should know them by now.

Final Pairing

Aldaron vs Eternal

Players will be underlined when their teams are sent in. Don't battle until both players are underlined. Winners will be bolded.

No written deadlines, but it would be nice if it doesn't take too long for teams to be sent in and then the match done.

Good luck!

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Aldaron has always been my man and will inevitably win against the evil Arin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)