EV: 252 HP , 252 Def , 4 Sp.Def
Bold
Marvel Scale
Leftovers

-Confuse Ray
-Attract
-Recover
-Surf

(seeing how most people would run male powerhouse pokemon)

This Milotic runs a very different set from the usual Milotic and from it's set moves as well as it's name -Annoying Milotic , you could have guessed that this Milotic uses Confuse Ray and Attract to immobilized the enemy pokemon .

So this is how this set is used .
Switch in to sponge an attack ( of a opposite gender if applicable ) .
and here's the fun part of using Attract to play with them and then 2 Confuse Ray next as your opponent would have figured out that it would be very hard to break through them and will resort to retreating and that's where the 2nd confuse ray will hit them hard .

Recover off any damage that passes through and Surf as your attack .

Swagger can be used in place of Confuse Ray ( 10% accuracy + increase attack ) It would be a more gamble option .

Dragon Breath may be used instead of Surf if you want to try your luck to paralyse your enemy for more annoyance . Same goes for Toxic .

Protect could also be run on this set too for defense .

If you really want to try your luck in annoying , you may try
Toxic/Dragon Breath , Confuse Ray/Swagger , Attract , Protect/Recover

Don't worry , Milotic has enough bulk to survive through and when it's down to the last pokemon , Milotic could simply just make your opponent give up all his hope .

EDIT :
SORRY , can someone remove this post or help me move this to a suitable place ?
I just realised I'm not suppose to post this here .

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Yeah, post in QC for future reference. Confuse Ray/Attract are inferior options due to their unreliability, though; you're better off with Ice Beam, Hidden Power Grass, Toxic, Haze, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)